Fated To Love You (MaNan)✔

De Believing_In_Fate

❤❤❤"MaNan"❤❤❤ Manik and Nandini childhood friends... Manik and Nandini are best friend and love each other... Mais

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter - I
Chapter - II
Chapter- III
Chapter-IV
BEWAFA LOVE MANAN

Chapter_ V"I need you like a heart needs a beat..."

1.2K 65 4
De Believing_In_Fate

◀◀◀

Hello every one how are YOU all, I hope you all  are extremely fine... PLEASE READ TILL THE E9ND...

◀◀◀

-----------------------------------------------------------

◀◀◀

"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear." – John Lennon

◀◀◀

"You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever...

◀◀◀

"I need you like a heart needs a beat..."

◀◀◀
-----------------------------------------------------------

Precap :- I am so lucky that I am in love with this much loving person... You are the one who has made my life complete and now I don't need anything more... IF YOU BESIDE ME...

"I just want you to be with me till the end..." "I love you and want you to love me too..."

Bhale hii "YOU NOT BELONGS TO ME But I am fated to Love you, I WAS ALWAYS BE THEIR FOR YOU TILL MY LAST BREATHE" Nandini!!!" Manik exclaimed...

◀◀◀

-----------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly rain starts heavily...

"You are serious Manik", You are seriously saying naa... You are not joking naa... Nandini asked with shocked yet gentle voice...

Yes I am joking, I am a big fool that you proved today... I am fool to broke my engagement and come running towards YOU when I realised my feeling towards you... You make big fool me today Nandini !!! Yes YOU did...😂😂😂

Ma Man Manik, what are you saying... Nandini said with stammering...

She again cut by Manik...

Yes I am fool to trust you that YOU are also love me like I do... You make my losser which cannot get his love... I love you from bottom of my heart but You did not love me back... You are going out from my life  Ms. Nandini Murthy... Speak up  demit... Speak up!!! Will You going to become statue for rest of the life!!! Speak up please don't test my patience... Manik said with anger and irritation clearly seen because Nandini silence...

◀◀◀

Will up shut up Malhotra??? Nandini angrily glaring Manik and said...

Nandu...

I said shut up Malhotra!!! Don't try my patience Malhotra... UNDERSTAND YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND....

Now it's my turn, and please you stop your nonsense talk and assuming in air and making castles in air... Nandini said with irritation and anger which clearly visible in his eyes...

Then five minutes silence between them...

◀◀◀

Then Manik start to moving from place...

Suddenly Nandini hold Manik hand on his and said...

"I...love you too" she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with passion in his lips and he kissed back as his hands held her tight by her waist...

"And still you were trying to leave me?" he asked as they came out of the kiss...breathless... The rain wasn't that heavy anymore...

"I couldn't see you with Nupur "main pal pal mar rahi thi tumhe uske saath dekh kar, ish liye, i i i thought to live this place and specially YOU... she pouted placing her head on his chest...

◀◀◀

SO YOU WANTED TO LEAVE ME??? Manik asked with narrowing his eyebrows...

Okay!!! Now you go naa... For what You are waiting for... You have any special mahurat, agar tum kal jati ho na tho aaj or abhi jao... Get lost... Then Manik turn his face other side and dancing happily in his mind and heart... {Manik wanted to give her punishment for her thinking to leave him and also want to tease her}...(wait for some time Manik babu😉😉😉)

Okay!!! So if  YOU  want to me go from Your life then that was fine I will go from Your life for forever... I will never cross YOUR path again and this time I am going  for forever Manik...(tit for tat manik babu your plan backfired on you😅😅😅)

Nandini said with sad tone but in mind she was dancing happily...💃💃💃

If  Manik wants to play then  Nandini also ready for playing...

Okay!!! " Manik it's a time to goodbye for forever..." 😈😈😈 Nandini said with gentle voice and moving towards exist...

Wait!!! "Wait Nandini I was just playing..." " I wanted to give You punishment because YOU thought for leaving me..." Manik said moist eyes...😢😢😢

Shh Manik!!! "Stop crying I am also just playing with You... I wanted to taste your own medicine for playing with me..."

You know naa "TIT FOR TAT"... "You knows Manik YOU become cry baby..." Nandini said mocking him...

◀◀◀

Then silently Manik starts moving from their... without speaking a word with her...

Aare!! Yeh kaha jaa raha ushe rok, lagta ishne seriously leliya sab kuch... She thought... Then she start running towards Manik  direction...

"MANIK!!! I am so so so sorry for that, please mujhe chor kar mat jao... I can't live without YOU!!!" PLEASE... Soon Nandini started sobbing loudly...😭😭😭

Manik was confused with sudden thing, 😥😥😥😥

Then Manik wrap his ams to her, she automatically warped her arm and hugging him all might she have...

Then he trying to breaks hug  but she i not read to live him, she thought if she breaks hug then he will live her forever mare thought  he will live her, that breaks her in millions pieces...

After struggling 15th MINIUTE  he break hug... And cupped her face and said... "Nandu I am not living You but I am going their, then he pointed his finger towards tea stall..."

He answer her unsaid question  because that was their relation, they don't needed to say each other their volume of silence speaks louder then their voice...

You are Shivering in cold weather BABY, that why I am going to bring tea for us Nandu... He said and removed his jacket and covered her... And move toward stall for being tea for her...

◀◀◀

She was seeing him without blinking her eyes and thought how much she was lucky to have Manik in her life... "What good things she done that God sent Manik in her life..." She was lost in her thought then suddenly called her softly...

Then they sit in bench and silently drinking their tea...

Suddenly Nandini asked, "Manik if YOU don't realise YOUR love for me then seriously YOU are going to marry Nupur..." She was trying to say her insecurities in front of Manik ...

Yes!!!I will... Manik said in gentle voice...

What??? What YOU said just Manik??? Nandini said with angrily...

I said yes I will, he trying to tease her and cheering her mood..."  Mandini... Nanduuuu waise kuch badbu aarahi hai naa..." "Kuch jal raha hain naa" , Jealous huh..." he chuckled and got a light punch on his chest by her....

"Tum mere ho sirf mere ho you understand you will better understand Mr Manik Raj Malhotra " She whispered kissing his throat...

"And "I AM FATED TO LOVE YOU NANDU" , tum meri thi meri ho aur hamesha meri rahogi hamesha hamesha Kay liye" understand you better understand, would be Mrs. Nandini Manik Molhotra he smiled and hugged her tight...

◀◀◀

"You should have told me that you loved me" he said kissing her neck sensually...

"I was scared to lose your friendship" she whispered closing her eyes as he bit her ear...

"I love you" he whispered...

"I love you too" she whispered back resting her head on his shoulder...

◀◀◀

THE_____END....

-----------------------------------------------------------

◀◀◀

So kaisa tha part I hope You all like it and not then please tell me...

So PLEASE tell me kaisa tha last part...

I will closed this story today it's self in happy note...

◀◀◀

-----------------------------------------------------------

◀◀◀

◀◀◀

-----------------------------------------------------------

◀◀◀

"I'm here. I love you. I don't care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There's nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me..." 

◀◀◀

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you..."

◀◀◀

"Our Relationship is meant to be... Something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny..."

◀◀◀
-----------------------------------------------------------
◀◀◀

It's a little note from Author side:- Hello every one, it takes a lot of imagination, word's, time,and hard work for a writer to write,and when it does not gets appreciated much,then the motivation for them to write further gets a bit down, so it's my humbled request to all of You not only for my work but also do appericiate every author's work which you are loving and keen to read, appreciation is not that difficult just pressed the star icon below,that was not a bit hard thing to do at all...

◀◀◀

◀◀◀

So vote fast for last update of this book and Thank You of all my voters for supporting me, you guys are the reason for getting this book going...

◀◀◀

Do vote!By pressing small star! ⭐⭐⭐

If possible do try my other books...

◀◀◀

YOU can see them on my profile!

◀◀◀

Do tell your friends about this book, Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

◀◀◀

ThankYou for your time and reading my story!!!🙏🙏🙏

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1K 158 7
What happens when manik and Nandi I are tied in a knot of marriage and then manik is in love with someone else and acts to love nandini also Will na...
70.4K 3.7K 16
A concept of Arranged Marriage with a Twist...! To know more about Manan and story of their marriage peek inside...!😊
9.5K 668 11
This is my first story here on my lovely couple💕💕💕💕💕 MANAN😘😘😘😘😘
The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficção Adolescente

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...