Always mine...✔️

By Mansiii27

from swaragini track ... but with many differences.. here swara is mad .. she lost her mental health bcz of a... More

Relations...
Marriage
Acceptance..
welcome of new couples
let some truth fold away
Swara bose
Ragini's truth
Operation..
Kaveri Maheshwari
Dil bole Oberoi 😉
Punishment
Always mine ❤️
new story

Swara's family

3.1K 133 50
By Mansiii27

Sanskar was sitting in his room staring his phone which has picture of smiling swara.. he was just staring her lovingly..

Pari and Adarsh who came to see him shook their heads and sat beside him making him normal.. before they can say anything ansh came inside and jumped on sanskar making him startled..

" What is this my devdas chachu... stand up and go to my cutie chachi.. do anything but make her calm and take her here.. I am missing my cutie chachi.. infect all are missing her . See mom and dad are very sad and granddadu's and dadi's are just praying for her to come here soon.. please get up and take her here.." ansh said cutely making his parents aww while sanskar was surprised..

" Yes sanskar.. first go and take a bath as you are stinking bcz of your devdas mode.. then go and make her anger fly.. it's very easy as she doesn't have any serious problem with you.. so go and make her happy.." Adarsh said seriously making sanskar pout..

" Yes sanskar.. her condition was that if Saumya won't forgive you then she won't come but as you know when we all goes to meet her she got concious and now really out of danger..n when she got to know about truth she instantly forgive you as you were never at fault..so just cheer up and go get my devrani.." pari said smilingly ..

Sanskar smiles and hugged them making them chuckled..

Oberoi mansion...

Shivay and Tej were running behind swara who was running hurriedly without getting caught as they are making her eat from almost 1 hour and still saying she is weak..

All others were laughing seeing this.. while Rudra was making video of their running with his funny comments..

" N as you can see guys that our running champion is back and our elders who are getting old are getting tired after running but still didn't give up and running behind our princess who was tired of their over pampering.." he said loudly making all laugh while Tej and shivay glared him..

" Kamine what you said elders.. budhha hoga tera baap.." tej shouted making all laugh more..

" Dad his baap is you only.." maya said laughingly making him bite his tongue..

Getting this opportunity swara run outside making all run behind her.. now all are running in a line like first swara then shivay, tej, Rudra, Omkara, Anika, gauri.. all were running behind each other but at the same time laughing.. finally swara got tired and fall down on grass..

" What happened princess? How you fall down? See I told you right that you are weak .. you need more food.." shivay said worriedly while Tej agreed but others shook their heads..

" Shut up bhaiyya.. I fell down bcz i am tired of running.. I really can't eat more.. you already made me eat 4 parathas with 3 sabji and biriyani.. seriously dad this is food of one week and you are saying me to eat more? Have you guys gone mad? Atleast see my size and then make me eat.." swara pouts saying this while shivay and Tej smiles nervously..

" Sorry princess it's just you are weak that's why.." shivay got stopped seeing swara's glare and hides behind tej who was already hiding behind Jhanvi..

All laughed seeing this while dadi smiles brightly seeing her family happy once again with their princess.. dida also smiles seeing their love and affection..

"  I think you are forgetting that you are punjabi your one paratha is equal to 3 parathas..still I had 4 .. but my chotu stomach is still tiny.. don't make me fatty otherwise my sanskar will run away seeing me.." swara said sadly..

" That stick will leave you.? Before that I will beat him for making my princess sad.. and where will be his love when he will run away seeing you fat.." shivay said seriously..

Swara slapped her head.. " Arey bhaiyaa.. I didn't mean that.. I was just kidding.. n about sanskar.. I can bet you that even if I become fat like elephant he won't run away..infect he will love me more .bcz he doesn't love my body but my soul.." if he wanted to run then he would have run away when I rejected his proposal twice or when I was mad..but he still didn't left my hand.." swara said smilingly..

All smiles hearing this.. " If that's the reason that why are you angry on him? " Anika asked normally..

" Bhabhi I am not angry or anything.. bcz i know he was never at fault but my guilt was not allowing me..it's true that Saumya's condition was not bcz of me or sanskar..but still indirectly our decision cost her too much.. n that little Mayank ..he become silent bcz of that torture.. I know that Saumya is just like pari di.. never think wrong for anyone but still somewhere bcz of us only her life got spoiled..." swara said remembering her condition..

" But that situation made her strong.. can't you see her nature now? I agree she faced worst situation but you only told me right that she was very silent and timid girl .who never even raised her voice infront of anyone but bcz of her son she become lioness.. sometimes some situations are written in our destiny which makes us stronger.. how can you forget your own past?" Shivay said making her understand..

" Yes beta.. Even if we don't do anything wrong..we can't do everything perfect.. if you want we can make her independent so she doesn't have to be dependent on anyone but rest is all in her hands..we can't do more.." tej said seriously..

Swara nodded her head and hugged both who smiles seeing her behaviour..

" It means getting angry on sanskar for getting married in your illness was completely false.. right?" Anika said making the situation normal..

" No way..I mean I am not angry but how can he marry me without my permission.. n without your permission? I wanted to enjoy all the functions.. but he stupid married me and now not even coming to see me.." swara said angrily..

" So our princess misses her prince.. right?" Gauri said teasingly while swara got shy but glared fakely..

" Hey your glare won't affect me.. so don't use it.." gauri said proudly making all laugh..

" Whatever.." swara went from there stamping her feet..

" Anika are you sure that sanskar will come here? " Shivay asked worriedly..

Anika smiles and turned him to entrance where sanskar was already hiding.." He loves your princess unconditionally..so how can he not come to swara.. it's been 3 days swara came here.. not a single night he didn't come here and saw his princess who was happy with us . He didn't interfere bcz he knows that we were craving for swara's presence.."

" Get him here .." shivay said sternly making all chuckled while Tej was with shivay..

Sanskar came inside hiding his fear... Shivay glared him angrily making him more scared while ladies were laughing in mind seeing their behaviour..

" How did you enter in our house?" Tej asked seriously.. while sanskar replied saying from door.. all laughed loudly while Tej glared...

" N how did you enter in swara's room at night? " Shivay asked..

" By the help of Anika bhabhi.." he replied making shivay glared at Anika who become straight..

" You really love our choti? " Omkara asked seriously..

" Should I get a tattoo of her?" Sanskar said mockingly..

All laughed seeing omkara's face..

" You can't give all the answers like this.. I mean how can you know that we were just pulling your leg? " Shivay asked while sanskar smiles..

" Anika bhabhi and gauri bhabhi informed me.." he said happily making Anika and gauri widen their eyes.. shivay and omkara glared them while both turned their heads other side biting their nails..

" Ok enough of your fun.. now let's go I already called Maheshwari family for dinner so Gauri and Anika please help me.. n Maya you will also come with us so you can also learn how to cook.. always thinking about business and giving glare.. be a girl.." Jhanvi said sternly making Maya pout while Anika and gauri laughed seeing her face..

All men went towards study for their talk while ladies went into kitchen but ordering dadi and dida to take rest.. both agreed and went to their rooms.

Swara who was working seriously on her laptop felt thirsty and grabbed her bottle but seeing it empty she slapped her head and goes to take it talking on phone with kavya..In her talk she forgot that she was heading towards stairs..she turned behind and slipped but got saved by sanskar who was glaring her angrily.. swara see at stairs and him and made crying face seeing his anger.. it's true that sanskar is always afraid of swara's anger but whenever he gets angry it's red alert for swara bcz he never gets angry easily..

" Can't you see and walk? Always careless for yourself.. have you forgotten that you have this bandage on your head bcz of this only.." he shouted angrily making swara close her eyes.. all comes there listening sanskar's shout and understanding swara's condition all were angry on her..

" It's heights of carelessness princess.. can't you see properly and walk.." shivay shouted angrily while omkara tried to stop him...

" What yaar om.. she always do like this only and at the end we have to repent by staying away from her.. three damm years.. can she imagine how we lived without her single glimpse.. and here she is again doing same mistakes.." he said angrily while swara got tears in her eyes seeing shivay getting angry on her first time..

" I am sorry bhaiyya.. I was just thirsty so I came.." she tried to defend herself..

" Yeah you came to fetch water but talking on phone.. unbelievable.." sanskar said controlling his anger ..

Swara who was already afraid seeing shivay's anger was crying listening sanskar.. she couldn't control and run inside her room making all tensed..

" Enough shivay.. you both scared her too much.. don't you know she is not used to your anger . N you shouted on her.." Anika said angrily making him realise his mistake..

" N you sanskar.. I agree you love her too much but still your anger is not good for her.. I know you never gets angry but whenever you gets angry you are bad then her.. she always tries to control her anger but what about you.. can't you see her condition atleast.. she always come after winning the battle of death and life and you are scolding her over small issues.." Maya said angrily making him understand..

Both understand their mistakes and tries to say something but all glared them making them sad..

Anika, gauri and maya goes to swara while others stood there helplessly..

" Always anger is not good.. you both are mature enough to understand this.. if you could have said her normally she would have understood.. she is not a baby." Jhanvi said normally..

Tej patted their heads saying to confront her after sometime and goes away.. dida and dadi also goes away thinking they will handle..

" Let's do one thing . Let's creat our magic again.. I am sure she will forgive you.." Rudra said happily while omkara and Jhanvi smiles..

Shivay also understood and agreed but sanskar was standing confused..

" They are saying about cooking.. they will cook for their princess..I must say sanskar these trio are world's best cook.. if they would have opted that interest then they would have been on top.. but unfortunately shivay went into business and omkara went into paintings and sculptures.. n Rudra into modelling but trust me they can make very tasty food that sometimes I also get jealous.." Jhanvi said normally making sanskar smile..

" That's perfect.. I will also help them as I also know cooking.. badi ma and mom made me expert in cooking as they always taught me that every boy should know about cooking bcz ladies also needs rest sometimes and most importantly ladies will feel good when we make food.. as Mostly all ladies spend their half of the life in kitchen only for cooking for family but whenever someone cook for them they become happy.. learning with them I also liked it and now I can proudly say that I know many dishes.." sanskar said smilingly..

" Nice thinking.. Okay then .. go and start your cooking I will be with maaji .. if you need any help then call me.." Jhanvi said normally making all agree..

All four went into kitchen and started to think what to make..

" She loves chocolates.." rudra said happily but stopped seeing glare of Omkara..

" Idiot.. maya already took chocolates with her for making swara normal and you will eat chocolates in dinner?" He said angrily while Rudra imagined himself having chocolates in dinner and then getting fat on his stomach at the morning with no muscles.. he shouted no loudly making all laugh..

" I think we should make noodles ad she loves that.." omkara said seriously but shivay shook his head..

" She loves street food.. let's make her favourite pani puri with other normal dishes.. " sanskar said remembering her craze for pani puri..

Shivay nodded his head positively.." Right.. I will make her favourite paneer pulao and you make pani puri.. after that we have to make other things also as all are coming for dinner.." all agreed and started their work..

Swara was crying bitterly getting scolding from shivay and Sanskar..her eyes and nose become red like cherry bcz of continues crying but she didn't stop.. gauri was giving her tissues one by one and swara was throwing them all after using it but with each more tissue her crying was increasing..

" They scold me.. I know it was my mistake but can't they talk normally.. " she said cryingly while gauri was trying to make her calm but Anika and maya were getting irritate bcz of her continues crying..

" Stop it Shona.. you are overreacting now.." Anika said angrily while maya also glared..

" We know you inside out baby.. I know you are hurt but right now you are overreacting.. so tell me what's your real reason?" Maya said sternly making swara gulped..

" Actually.. I want to eat shiv bhai's handmade food.. as you all always praise about it and I also tasted sometimes but as bhai is busy in business he doesn't go into kitchen often..so if I will be angry then for pacifying me he will definitely go into kitchen.." swara said sheepishly..trio hear this with open mouth but laugh seeing her expression..

" Must say Shona baby... you are devil... But I like it.. it's been 3 years shivay doesn't went into kitchen as he was sad bcz of your whereabouts and others were also worried.. so it will be an awesome treat.. I was also craving for shivay's food but that akdu didn't make a cup of tea for me.." Anika said angrily making all laugh..

" Right di ... Omkara also become busy in his paintings.. when he proposed me he was all lovely but after marriage he became serious one.. huh.. jatadhari shivji.." gauri said angrily..

" If I will inform all your talk to my brothers then there will be world war 3 in this house.." maya said seriously making all laugh..

" Seriously bhabhi.. you both are unbelievable..but my cutest bhabhi's.." swara said smilingly making all hug her..

" Okay enough of your masti.. tell me one thing Shona what punishment you are gonna give to Kaveri Maheshwari and Vikram Ghosh..?" Maya said seriously..

" Maya right now just locked them in a room without any lights and facilities.. only give them water not any food.. let's continue this 10 days after that Saumya is getting discharged so she will give them punishment..bcz they are her culprits more than others..I talked with Saumya she is ready to punish them .." swara said angrily..

" Okay Shona.. they will get punishment from Saumya but what about gadodiya family..they are your culprits baby..won't you punish them?" Gauri asked her while swara got straight hearing this..

" Did you talked with dadi?" Maya asked lovingly making swara nodded her head positively..

" She was crying listening their deeds..she didn't ask any forgiveness for them but instead of that she asked forgiveness as she also didn't paid any attention to their deeds.. but seriously bhabhi I don't even want to face them.. they are just a black spot on my past life..I don't want to face them not even for punishment.." swara said angrily making all sighed..

" Dadi was never at fault for you. Bcz she always wished for betterment but her only fault was to believe on her children which every mother does.. anyway they are going banaras right? We will make their accommodation as per their wish..n i already appointed some servants there as they can't do every work on their own.. and dadaji needs treatment for their knee replacement surgery so shivay already talked with dr Sinha they will take care of them.. " Anika said seriously making swara smile in relief..

" Thank you bhabhi.. you all are doing too much for me.." she said with teary eyes..

" Oye idiot.. you are our princess so it's our pleasure to do everything you wished.. we still regret it that we couldn't found you before but when we got you again just let us love you the way we want.. so don't you dare to spill this words like sorry and thanks.." Anika said angrily making swara smile and she hugged her..

" Okay my lovely ladies.. enough of this emotional talks.. let's talk about something adventures.. what's say gauri bhabhi?" Maya said with a smirk while gauri giggled and nodded her head..

" What you are planning maya?" Swara asked with a confusion..

" Punishment time.." Anika said devilishly making maya and gauri smirk more..

" Guys i won't stop you anyone.. as shivay bhai and omru already took promise from me to never interfere in their work of giving punishment of my culprits and I also agreed as I don't want to face them but you all are important to me not they..so mind that in your mind.." swara said seriously making them agree..

" Don't worry princess.. nothing will happen to us.. but won't even leave them for your  this situation and every single tears.. I saw papa and bhai's crying.. when they were crying to hold you in their hands.. for loving you, for pampering you, n dadi and mumma..both were helpless infront of situation..they will get every punishment for our family's tears.. I won't leave any of them.." maya said angrily making swara cry for her brother and father..

" Yes Shona.. I may come in this family from some years only but I have seen their craving for you.. when you met with an accident shivay become heartless beast...never forgiving any employee for their single mistakes and always anger on his nose but at midnight crying silently holding your photo which we took in Paris.. I tried to make him normal and trust me I tried every possible way.. he also became normal infront of me but I couldn't remove his sorrow.. and when gauri informed me about you he was smiling wholeheartedly.. you have to seen his face that time..he was ready to come in his night clothes and ordered khanna to make chopper ready in one our so he can reach you as soon as possible..  Shona you may forget their deeds as you were never attached to them bcz dida always made you brave enough to handle every situation but you can't stop Oberoi family.. " Anika said seriously making swara cry..

" Yes Shona.. they have to repent every single tears you, bhai and dad shed... " Maya said angrily while gauri hold her hand making her normal..

In kitchen..

Sanskar was frying paneer while omkara was making doe for puri... Rudra was making water of mint, chillies, lemon, ginger, garlic and parsley leaves while shivay was boiling rice and potatoes.. finally after an hour they made swara's panipuri with paneer pulao and now doing other dishes for family..all were happily enjoying their time n talking about business..

Maya and Anika came there and smiles seeing all.. Rudra saw them smiles brightly..

" Anika bhabhi you are also lover of street food.. please check this panipuri and tell us Shona will like or not?" He said excitedly.. Anika nodded and ate one and smiled happily making them jump in joy..

" Is she fine? Or crying?" Sanskar asked nervously..maya shook her head and " She is absolutely fine sanskar.. just teasing you all for your anger .." sanskar smiles hearing this as he knows that while shivay was shocked and omkara and rudra were laughing seeing his face..

" Now my princess is back ." Sanskar said smilingly while maya and Anika hugged him for confronting while others smiles..

" Did she said anything about gadodiya?" Omkara asked seriously..

" She doesn't want to face them but at the same time she won't stop us.." maya said normally making them relief as all wanted to punish them worse but swara was their priority..and they didn't wanted to make her sad..

" Now they will see the worth of doing wrong with our princess.." shivay said sternly while sanskar smirked..

" I have a plan.." sanskar said and discuss something..all smiles brightly with devil smile and agreed..

Finally Maheshwari family comes but ignore sanskar and greeted swara happily making her smile bright..

" We missed you beta.." sujata and Annapurna said lovingly hugging her..

" Yes swara.. we missed you so much.." ram and DP said patting her head..she quickly hugged all making them smile..

" Don't forgive your stupid husband easily..he deserves more.." sujata said angrily making faces.. Annapurna glared her while ram and DP smiled seeing her like before..swara smiles sheepishly..

" First time in my life I am agreeing with sujata.. that donkey needs more.." ram said making sujata glare him angrily..ram sense that and turned other side..

" We really don't have any problems with your anger on sanskar.. but swara Saumya wants to meet you..as she trusts you more than her parents and she asked me to inform you that.." DP said seriously making swara smile..

" Yes uncle.. I already talked with kavya.. after Saumya's discharge she will stay with Oberoi family as dadi asked me and she agreed.. bcz Mayank is getting normal with them.. n finally coming out of his shell.. n i already discussed with pari di..she also agreed.." swara said making all smile..

Adarsh comes to her and hugged her lovingly.." Missed you doll.. bcz of your idiot husband we are getting punishment.." pari chuckled hearing this while sanskar glared him with fake anger..

" Yes Shona.. we missed you.." pari said smilingly while ansh came running and hugged swara from legs making her smile.." I missed you cutie chachi.." he said sadly.. swara smiles and picked him up and kissed his cheeks lovingly making him smile..

" I missed you too my munchkin 😘.." swara said lovingly..

" Why you left us for devdas chachu.." ansh complained making all laugh while swara was hearing with wide eyes..

" Devdas chachu?" She asked shockingly..

" Yes chachi.. devdas.. you don't know but after you came here he always become sad and cry holding your photo.." ansh said innocently making swara gulped and watched sanskar who was already watching her..both shared eyelock but quickly broke it..

" He is getting his punishment beta . Let him understand by himself then only he will be happy.." sujata said angrily making sanskar sad while swara was also sad ..

" Don't worry swara.. don't think that we are angry from him..it's just we are hurt that he didn't try to inform us even after knowing our condition..so don't worry about it and about you then it's your personal matter..we will never interfere.." AP said lovingly while swara hugged her..

" Yes dear and sanskar calls me mom not any aunty .." sujata said making faces.. all smiles seeing this..

" N i am his dad not uncle.." ram said normally..

Swara smiles and nodded her head positively..

Finally all sat on dining table while swara was sitting in between maya and pari.. both were teasing her bcz sanskar made her favourite food.. swara was happy with this but at the same time worried as his finger got cut..

Shivay and sanskar served swara's dishes while others were serving by themselves.. swara taste and made wow face making all smile..

Rudra jumped on his place and raised his hand for hi fi but omkara controlled him and smiles seeing swara's face.. Shivay and sanskar sighed in relief seeing this and finally sat on their chairs..

All appreciates their cooking making Oberoi brothers smiles brightly while sanskar was also happy as janhvi already informed all that they made dinner.. Adarsh and pari teased sanskar but he was lost in his princess who was enjoying her panipuri happily with maya ..as both were having compitition..

Next part..

Something unusual... and maybe punishment..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 51.1K 47
"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with you. Do you get that?" I snapped at him...
77.6K 4K 23
Sanskaar Maheshwari lost his parents and fiancee in a car accident years ago. He is left behind with his sister whom he raises as a delicate darling...
152K 9.6K 28
Ramprasad Maheswari:Business man. Loves his family a lot. His son is the pride of his family. But loves his daughter a lot. Very kind hearted man. Su...
764K 43.2K 66
Sanskar pinned her to a shelf blocking her way, his hand wrapping her waist and holding her tightly. Swara looked at this with wide eyes. "What are...