𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢...

By Lia2NE1

ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴠ sᴛʏʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛᴀɴᴛs sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ £50,00... More

❤︎𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜❤︎
❤︎Episode 1
❤︎Episode 2
❤︎Episode 3
❤︎Episode 4
❤︎Episode 5
❤︎Episode 6
❤︎Episode 7
❤︎Episode 8
❤︎Episode 9
❤︎Episode 10
❤︎Episode 11
❤︎Episode 12
❤︎Episode 13
❤︎Episode 14
❤︎Episode 15
❤︎Episode 16
❤︎Episode 17
❤︎Episode 18
❤︎Episode 19
❤︎Episode 20
❤︎Episode 21
❤︎Episode 22
❤︎Episode 23
❤︎Episode 25
❤︎Episode 26
❤︎Episode 27
❤︎Episode 28
❤︎Episode 29
❤︎Episode 30 ✨
❤︎Episode 31 ✨
❤︎Episode 32 ✨
❤︎Episode 33 ✨
❤︎Episode 34
❤︎Episode 35
❤︎Episode 36
❤︎Episode 37
❤︎Episode 38
❤︎Episode 39
❤︎Episode 40
❤︎Episode 41
❤︎Episode 42
❤︎Episode 43
❤︎Episode 44
❤︎Episode 45
❤︎Episode 46
❤︎Episode 47 - FINALE ✨
❤︎Paradise Mansion The Reunion: TEASER
❤︎Reunion - Part 1
❤︎Reunion - Part 2
❤︎Reunion - Part 3

❤︎Episode 24

6.9K 415 3.3K
By Lia2NE1

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

An interesting date

"I'm like a kid at Christmas and right now you're my treat."

And a heated argument struck the mansion

"Let me put it plain and fucking simple for you."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

The mansion reaches complete chaos

"Security he's out. Out the mansion for good."

"She's bleeding!"

ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ʜᴀs ʜɪᴛ 6ᴋ ᴡᴏᴏᴏ! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ!
ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ♡︎

ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟ 💜

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ᴄᴜᴛ sʜᴀᴘᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢᴀʀʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʟᴀᴅs ᴛᴏᴜʀ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ 🍺

Christian:"I can say what I want, what are you gonna do about it?"

Taehyung:"Do you want to fucking find out."

Tae angrily storms around the counter as Christian stands up and gets on guard.

Taesan:"Tae wait!"

Christian tries to throw a punch at Tae, but Tae easily dodges it and throws a punch at Christian.

Christian stumbles onto the ground while Tae angrily grabs his shirt and throws repeated punches.

Tae:"Talk about her again I dare you! Espèce de connard!"

The islanders gather around the commotion while Tae continues to punch Christian.

Taesan:"Tae!"

Security intervene and grab Tae to pull him away.

Christian gets back up and glares at Tae.

Christian:"You think you're tough!"

Tae gets held tighter as he tries to charge at Christian once again. He smirks at Christian while glaring at him.

Tae:"Va te faire foutre, salaud."

Jungkook takes his opportunity to run at Christian but he immediately gets grabbed by security. Jungkook chuckles and scoffs.

Jungkook:"Fucking lucky bruv."

The islanders watch in shock; never having seen Tae be this angry before.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Hoseok:"I've never seen him get angry like that. I actually think Tae could have killed him if he wanted to."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Security pull Tae along and take him out the mansion. Same thing was Christian. Luckily Jungkook is left since he didn't physically fight Christian.

Taesan worriedly looks down while the Islanders comfort her.

Ashlyn:"What happened?"

Taesan:"Christian was talking about how, I'd be prettier if I put on more weight and all that shit and it pissed off Tae."

Tinashe:"That's horrible."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Tinaeshe:"A lot of Christians true colours are being shown and it's fucked up."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Maybe she should just take the fucking advice instead of causing a scene."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn:"Don't listen to him. You're perfect the way you are."

Taesan smiles and nods.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I'm not even gonna let what Christian said get to me, I've heard it before. I just want Tae to okay and hopefully be able to come back soon."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

🌕🌕

It's now night in the mansion and the islanders get ready. After the fight, the islanders try and press on with the night. In the makeup room the girls get ready, meanwhile some of the girls comfort Taesan.

Ashlyn:"You okay Taesan?"

Taesan looks up as Kaia gives her a side eye while she straightens her hair.

Taesan:"Yeah I'm fine. Just got Tae on my mind."

Kaia rolls her eyes which Cam notices.

Cam:"Why the eye roll Kaia?"

Cam crosses her arms as Kaia looks up while all the girls turn to her. Taesan screws her face while she looks at Kaia.

Kaia:"Ah didn't roll me eyes."

Cam:"Yes you did."

Cam frowns at her while Kaia continues to straighten her hair.

Taesan:"If you have something to say speak with your chest."

Taesan rolls her eyes while Kaia screws her face.

Kaia:"Ah just think you always find a way to make it about you. Like it's kind of your fault that Tae had a fight with Christian. Like there was no need."

Ashlyn frowns while Taesan scoffs.

Taesan:"Are you dumb? How am I making it about me when Christian came to me, and said something about me?"

Kaia puts down her hair straighteners and looks at Taesan.

Kaia:"Don't fucking call us dumb."

Taesan:"Stop acting it then, you're literally pressed for what reason?"

Kaia:"If you didn't fucking run your mouth off, Christian and Tae would be here so quit complaining."

Taesan:"Are you mad? Yeah I bet you'd want Tae here wouldn't you, what so you can try kiss him again? You have no loyalties dickhead."

Kaia:"Oh fuck off you had no loyalty to me!"

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I can not stand people like her. She's chatting utter wass."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"She's the last person who should talk about loyalty, when she went behind me back and got with Tae."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn:"Kaia."

Ashlyn intervenes. Kaia turns to her.

Ashlyn:"Are you that delusional? Does Christian really have his claws that deep into you?"

Kaia rolls her eyes.

Kaia:"Stay out of it."

Ashlyn:"No I won't stay out of it because you sound dumb! Just because Christian gives you a bit of attention and feeds you lies, you honestly will sit there and defend him!"

Ashlyn stands up and walks towards her.

Kaia:"Just because it didn't work out for you doesn't mean it's the same for me. A'm nothing like you, nor do ah want to be, so maybe Christian likes that!"

Kaia gets up and yells at Ashlyn.

Ashlyn:"You're fucking deluded! He's not a good person Kaia I know him! He wants to butter you up and manipulate you, that's what he does, open your fucking eyes!"

The girls watch as Kaia glares at Ashlyn.

Kaia:"Maybe he's changed! It's like your all against me! As soon as ah find something good, you all just want me to be alone!"

Ashlyn shakes her head while Taesan rolls her eyes and scoffs.

Ashlyn:"It's actually sad how weak minded you are Kaia."

Ashlyn shakes her head.

Kaia:"Oh go focus on your own shitty relationship. You can't even keep Jungkook from turning his head every two seconds."

Lori chuckles; making Ashlyn look at her. Ashlyn tries not to let her eyes water.

Ashlyn:"You're a fucking bitch."

Ashlyn grabs her water bottle and leaves the makeup room. Kaia scoffs and fixes her dress.

Taesan:"You're pathetic man. One minute you're all about girl code but you don't know shit about how to be a friend to one of the girls. You're hella jealous and it shows love. No wonder Kai didn't like you."

Kaia rolls her eyes as does Taesan and leaves the room. Cam sighs and gets up.

Cam:"Well Kaia, you're a cunt. When Christian hurts you, I hope you've practiced talking to yourself because you sure as hell won't be coming to us for comfort."

And with that Cam leaves the room. Tinashe silently gets up and awkwardly leaves as well.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Tinashe:"To be honest I'm not about all that drama, but Kaia's attitude really isn't cool."

{ᴍᴀɴɴsɪᴏɴ}

When the islanders finally all head outside, they all grab their drinks and split off into their separate conversations.

Over in the kitchen, Jungkook, Taesan, Ashlyn and Cam chat.

Jungkook:"T you alright?"

Taesan:"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just hoping Tae's good and comes back soon."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"It feels so strange not having Tae here. It's like a part of the mansion is missing."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jungkook wraps his arm around her shoulder and softly smiles.

Jungkook:"He'll be fine. Hopefully he goes back soon."

Taesan nods and smiles. Ashlyn glances over at Kaia and frowns while she watches her chat with Lori, Jimin and Yoongi.

Cam:"Ash don't let what Kaia said get to you."

Jungkook:"What did she say?"

Taesan:"She was basically sticking up for Christian and making negative comments about you and Ashlyn's relationship."

Jungkook looks over at Kaia as he screws his face.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"Girls like her piss me off bruv. Always got something to say about someone else's relationship, instead of focusing on themselves."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn sighs and continues to watch Kaia.

Ashlyn:"That's not really what bothers me. It's the fact that whatever sweet shit Christian is whispering to her, she's listening to. He's literally got her wrapped around his finger and she doesn't see that, and she's gonna get hurt. That just doesn't sit well with me."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"Despite the shit Kaia said, I just don't want her in the same position I was in. That really destroys you mentally and emotionally. Maybe I'm too kind, but I really don't wish that on anybody."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Cam:"Let her be a bitch and get hurt. It's her problem. She's seen him first hand be a dick and yet she's fine with that, because she's that desperate for attention."

Taesan:"Yeah I agree."

Ashlyn looks down and sighs. In the midst of their conversation, a figure walks past the kitchen. They turn their heads.

Cam:"You've got to be kidding me."

They all see Christian walk back in. Jungkook gives him a glare when they make eye contact.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Christian:"No matter what they won't get rid off me haha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Christian makes his way to the fire pit and Kaia immediately goes and sits with him.

Kaia:"Are you okay?"

Christian smiles and nods.

Christian:"I'm find sweetheart. Did you miss me?"

Kaia giggles and nudges him.

Kaia:"You wish. I'm glad you're back though. The girls all ganged up on me for standing up for you."

Christian gently strokes her cheek.

Christian:"They're jealous of you. It's obvious they don't want you to find someone. They're all just playing a game. But as long as you stick with me and listen to me, you won't have to worry about them."

Kaia smiles and nods.

Ashlyn watches their conversations as do the others.

Ashlyn:"I feel like I should say something."

Jungkook:"Ash."

Ashlyn:"I don't like sitting back and watching someone get manipulated."

The others watch as Ashlyn makes her way over to Christian and Kaia.

Ashlyn:"Christian can I pull you for a chat?"

Both Christian and Kaia look at Ashlyn. Kaia rolls her eyes and scoffs while Christian smirks.

Christian:"Sure."

Before he gets up he turns to Kaia and kisses on the cheek which makes her smile. Ashlyn uncomfortably watches.

Christian:"I'll be back."

Christian gets up and follows Ashlyn over to the stairs that next to the outdoor kitchen.

Christian:"What do you want?"

Ashlyn sighs and looks at him.

Ashlyn:"You need to leave Kaia alone."

Christian laughs and crosses his arms while from a far, Jungkook, Taesan and Cam watch their conversation.

Ashlyn:"Christian I'm serious. You know you're just messing with her and that's disgusting. The fact that she's blindly trusting you when you're a horrible person is sick."

Christian:"You're just jealous Lyn."

Ashlyn screws her face as she scoffs.

Ashlyn:"Jealous of what? You're a horrible person who thinks it's fun to mess with people's minds. Kaia shouldn't be around someone like you."

Christian smiles.

Christian:"She's good a listening to me."

Ashlyn shakes her head.

Ashlyn:"You just love prey on young innocent girls. And what you said to Taesan, what kind of 29 year old tells a 19 year old girl what she should do with her looks. That's sick."

Christian chuckles and rolls his eyes.

Christian:"I gave her advice. She should take it."

Ashlyn:"You're a sick person. And everyone watching this is gonna know how twisted you are."

Christian frowns and glares at her.

Ashlyn:"You don't know the meaning of being man."

Ashlyn turns around to walk away. Christian angrily lunges forward and pushes her down the stairs. Everyone turns their heads and gasps as Ashlyn hits the ground and bursts into tears.

In a blink of an eye, Jungkook grabs a kitchen knife from the counter. Taesan flinches when Jungkook jumps over the kitchen counter and sprints towards Christian; Knife in hand as security rush in. Both Cam and Taesan immediately run over to Ashlyn.

Producer:"Grab him!"

Security guards immediately grab Jungkook while he angrily struggles in their arms.

Jungkook:"Bruv get off me!!"

Producer:"Jungkook let go of the knife."

Jungkook:"Are you fucking mad he put his hands on her!!"

Cam crouches down next to Ashlyn and checks her while the islanders rush over.

Producer:"We know and we'll deal with it. Let go of the knife now."

Security grab Jungkook's wrist and take the weapon out his hand.

Producer:"Security he's out, out the mansion for good."

Two security guards grab Christian as he scoffs and chuckles.

Christian:"Oh come on, I barely touched her. She fell on her own!"

Ashlyn sobs with the girls help her sit up.

Taesan:"She's bleeding!"

Cam:"Get a wet cloth."

The side of Ashlyn's head drips with blood. Jay helps out by getting a wet cloth and gently placing it on the cut and wipes the blood.

Christian looks at Ashlyn and scoffs.

Christian:"Lyn you fell on your own. Just admit it."

Jungkook once again struggles in the hold of the security guards while he glares at Christian and tries to run at him. Sat on the sofa swing; Jimin and Yoongi simultaneously sip their drinks while they watch the chaos.

Jimin:"Bro."

Yoongi:"Yeah?"

Jimin:"You got a snack?"

Yoongi passes Jimin a packet of crisps. Jimin takes it and proceeds to eat while they both watch.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴍᴜɴᴄʜᴇs ᴏɴ ᴄʀɪsᴘs*
Jimin:"Well...this is gonna be the highest rated episode."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Security:"Out, come on."

Christian shakes his head and chuckles while security drag him out the mansion. Security finally let go of Jungkook. Without a second thought, Jungkook heads over to Ashlyn and crouches down next to her.

Jungkook:"Tell me where it hurts."

Ashlyn points down at her ankle. Jungkook reaches for her ankle and moves it a little.

Ashlyn:"Ow ow ow."

Ashlyn sobs harder at the pain. Jungkook sighs and stops moving it.

Jay:"I don't think she's gonna be able to walk on that."

Jungkook hooks his arms under her legs and lifts her up while he carries her. Ashlyn buries her head into his neck and cries.

Jungkook carries her to the bathroom. As they enter the bathroom, Jungkook sits Ashlyn on the counter while the islanders crowd around.

Jungkook:"Can one of you get some ice?"

Taesan:"Yeah I'll get it."

Taesan rushes to the kitchen for ice. Jungkook lifts up Ashlyn's leg to take a closer look.

Ashlyn:"No Jungkook it hurts."

Ashlyn cries at the pain.

Jungkook:"Babe I need to take off your heels okay."

Ashlyn slowly nods while Jungkook takes off her shoes, without moving her ankle too much. Taesan comes back with ice and hands it to Jungkook.

Jungkook:"Thanks T."

Jungkook places the ice on her ankle. While the islanders crowd around the bathroom; Kaia steps in.

Kaia:"Ashlyn are you okay?"

Jungkook:"Get out Kaia."

Kaia frowns and looks at Jungkook.

Kaia:"A'm just checking to see if she's okay. Ah wanna talk to her."

Jungkook:"Does now look like the fucking time to chat to her! Get the fuck out!"

Tears fill Kaia's eyes as Jungkook yells at her.

Kaia:"You don't need to be fucking mean. Ah just wanna help!"

Jungkook scoffs.

Jungkook:"Kaia I didn't fucking stutter, get the fuck out!"

Cam:"Get out."

Cam grabs Kaia's arm and pulls her out.

Jungkook:"All you lot just get out."

Mathew:"Guys lets leave them."

Mathew ushers everyone out. Jungkook slams the door shut once everyone is out, including camera crew.

Kaia:"Ah hope she's okay."

Taesan screws her face.

Taesan:"Shut up bruv. Weren't you the one chatting shit earlier, now it's oh I hope she's okay. Kaia you're so fake."

Kaia:"Am ah not allowed to be worried about someone, she fell down the fucking stairs."

Cam:"Yeah 'cause your little fucking Romeo pushed her you dumb twat!"

Jay:"Yo lets not do this right now."

Hoseok:"I think tensions are high as it is. Let's just call it a night."

The islanders sigh and agree and start going to get themselves changed for the night.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ*
Kaia:"They don't need to be fucking mean, ah just wanted to check if she was okay."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Mathew:"Got to be one the craziest nights."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Lori:"Not that i care about Ashlyn but that was pretty crazy. Anywho."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Everyone is changed and ready for bed. Ashlyn snuggles up to Jungkook while she rests her head on his chest. Jungkook softly strokes her cheek while she still sniffles.

The islanders gather around their bed to check on Ashlyn.

Tinashe:"Ashlyn are you okay."

Ashlyn silently nods and hugs Jungkook tighter.

Jungkook:"Guys just give her a bit of space please."

Everyone nods and makes their way to their own beds and tries to get some sleep.

〰️𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾〰️

"ɢᴏsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛɪᴀɴ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀɪɴᴅs ᴍᴇ ɢᴇᴀʀs ɢᴀʀʀʏ"

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ɴᴜᴛᴛᴀ"

*ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴘ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇs*

"ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇs ᴍᴀ ᴅɪᴘ?! ɴᴀʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴏɴ, ɢᴀʀʀʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ!"

Uʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs sᴘᴏɴsᴇʀs ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ
(ɪ ʟᴇɢɪᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴜʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs ʀɴ ᴊᴋsᴊᴅᴊᴊ)

〰️𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐸'𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾〰️

🌼🌼

The sun arises and the islanders are awake. Everyone agrees to give Ashlyn some space and let Jungkook be the one to comfort her. While the islanders go get themselves ready for the day, the producers enter the room to have a chat with Jungkook and Ashlyn.

Producer:"So we've removed Christian entirely and he will not be returning to the mansion. We've also been handling legal action against what he did."

Both Jungkook and Ashlyn nod.

Producer:"Ashlyn you can choose to stay out the mansion for a day or two just to clear your head and have someone check your ankle. Jungkook you can go with her."

Jungkook:"Yeah I'll go."

Producer:"Okay. Uh Jungkook we'll also need to have a serious chat with you about that weapon."

Ashlyn looks at Jungkook while he shuts his eyes and sighs. He nods while the producers nod back and let them pack an overnight bag.

Once Jungkook and Ashlyn are packed, they follow the producers out, while Jungkook helps Ashlyn walk.

🌼🌼

Moving on; the islanders try and carry on with their day.

Jimin steps out the shower; pushing his wet hair back while he wraps a towel around his waist. Lori walks into the bathroom and smiles at him.

Jimin:"Hello sexy."

Lori chuckles and pretends as if she's fixing her hair in the mirror. Jimin smirks and watches her.

Lori:"You look hot. Didn't know you have tattoos."

Jimin looks down and smiles at his nevermind tattoo across his rib and his kanji tattoo down the side of his rib.

Jimin:"You like guys and tattoos?"

Lori turns around to him and smiles.

Lori:"Maybe."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Lori:"Honestly Jimin is so hot it's unreal. The things I'd let him do to me ugh."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Lori steps towards him and traces her finger along his tattoo.

Lori:"I'd literally let you do anything to me. I would fuck you right now."

Jimin looks around the room and then back at her in anticipation.

Jimin:"So what are you waiting for?"

Lori looks up at him with wide eyes.

Lori:"What right now?"

Jimin:"Yes."

Lori:"Oh o-okay."

Jimin pulls her towards him and kisses her deeply.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jimin:"Jimin park doesn't beat around the bush. I get straight to the point."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

And that he does. Jimin doesn't waist time getting Lori into the shower. The glass fogs up from the heat of the water and sweat from both Lori and Jimin. With each thrust Lori moans louder.

With the bathroom door wide open; Yoongi walks in to take a piss. He nonchalantly pees and remains unfazed by Jimin and Lori.

Yoongi:"Jimin."

Jimin:"Yeah?"

Jimin still responds despite thrusting into Lori.

Yoongi:"Es ella buena?"

Yoongi hears Jimin chuckle while he goes to wash his hands.

Jimin:"Ella esta bien. puedes tenerla después."

Lori doesn't understand a single word but doesn't care. Yoongi laughs and makes his way out the bathroom and lets them continue.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Yoongi:"Bro's for life."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Outside; Taehyung finally returns back to the mansion. Taesan immediately gets up and heads over to him. She wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly. While the others looks over. Kaia bites her lip and watches while she sits alone.

Taesan:"Are you okay?"

Tae smiles down at her and nods.

Taehyung:"I'm okay ma belle. How are you?"

Taesan:"Better now that you're back."

Tae softly kisses her then smiles. They head over to the bean bags and take a seat.

Taehyung:"Are you feeling okay, about the stuff Christian said?"

Taesan runs her hands throw his hair which makes Tae smile.

Taesan:"I'm okay. That's stuff I used to hear a lot and In that moment him saying it just really triggered me. But I'm not gonna let it get to me."

Tae wraps his arm around Taesan and softly kisses her head.

Taehyung:"Don't let it get to you. You're perfect and beautiful just the way you are. Don't ever think otherwise. And if anyone says something like that to you again, just let me know."

Taesan smiles and giggles as she snuggles him.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"That's what a man is supposed to be! Eeek he's such a man! Socks all around for him haha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taehyung:"Where's Ashlyn and Jungkook?"

Taesan:"They've left for a day or two. Yesterday something happened between Christian and Ashlyn and he ended up pushing her down the stairs."

Tae immediately frowns.

Taehyung:"What? Are you serious?"

Taesan nods.

Taesan:"Yeah but he's been removed from the mansion for good."

Taehyung:"That's good. If I ever see him again he's finished."

Taesan smiles and gives Tae a kiss on the cheek. Kaia sits on the sofa swing and watches them.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"A'm like back to square one and it doesn't feel nice. Ah think this whole thing and not having Christian here has just made me realise that ah still have feelings for Tae and personally ah just don't like Taesan."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Yoongi lays on the sun beds; ice lolly in his hand and sunshades on his face. He lets out a sigh when the phone notification goes off and everyone turns there head.

Yoongi:"Text."

He yells out with a monotone voice and begins to read as everyone listens in and Lori and Jimin finally come outside.

Yoongi:"Yoongi and Jimin. Tonight the pair of you will choose who you want to couple up with. Anyone left single will be at risk of being immediately dumbed from the mansion."

Jimin and Yoongi both look at each other and smile. Everyone looks at them. They boys sit nervously.

Jimin and Yoongi could pick anyone.

〰️𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

The islanders face a dumping

"You're at risk of being dumbed from the mansion."

ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ᴊᴋsɴғʜ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ!

Tune in next time 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
3.7K 361 26
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮; 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. �...
317K 19K 38
[Book 2 of Overmorrow] 。・:*★:*:・。・:*★:*:・゚☆ We met again after all those years and just when I thought that we could be together again, my heart was...
561K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...