Jaana ve- behir ff (completed...

By priyankashaurya

Story of fire and water... Mahir is fire and bela is water... How these two striking personality falls for ea... More

Introduction and prologue!
Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3- behir gets married!!!
Shot 4- behir romance!!
Note
Shot 5- flashback!!
Shot 6- behir romance!!
Shot 7-love blossoms.!!
Shot-8 - a shock for bela!!
Surprise -- Vm here!!
Suggestions needed
Shot 10- behir face off!!
Last shot!!
New story alert!!

Shot 9- mahir regrets!!

1.6K 180 57
By priyankashaurya

The girl who was with mahir comes down wearing her clothes..

Mahir looks at her..
He takes out money from his pocket and hands it over to her..

Flashback starts..
Mahir hires the girl to act in front of bela.

Mahir sees bela coming from window...

The girl removes her sleaves  that only bare hands are visible and slips under the blanket.. Mahir also opens his shirt. And lies.. One of the dress is deliberately thrown on floor...

It was all a plan. And bela believed it..

After she left.. He goes away from the girl..

Flashback ends..

Adi and Shravani enters and sees the girl leaving.. She was in very creepy dress..

Shravani- mahir what's happening.. Bela left crying.. And this girl.. What I m thinking is it true..

Mahir- yes.. Its true..

Before mahir could say anything further.. Shravani gives him a tight slap.. Adi looks on shocked..

Shravani - how dare u hurt my sister like that mahir.. Why..

Mahir- u don't know anything Shravani.. U don't know her true colors.. She is back. Stabbing everyone behind us.. Not even leaving u.. And playing with both of us adi and me..

Flashback starts..

mahir was in his office..

He gets a vedio from a unknown number..

In vedio
""
Bela is seen holding adi shirt...

Bela- I love u adi.. How could u marry Shravani I thought everything was a drama.. In home I didn't get a chance to speak.. I want u..

Adi jerks her hand.
Adi - r u mad bela.. How could u even stoop so low.. Shravani is ur sister.. And mahir mY brother loves u madly.. He forgot everything just because he trusted u and loves u...

Adi leaves from there..
Bela looks on

""
The vedio ends..

Mahir was shocked seeing the vedio..
He sits down on chair.. And cries..

Flashback ends..

Adi - yes Shravani he is saying truth..

Shravani - shut up.. Please shut up.. It was not bela.. It was ishani.. Ishani our sister.. Bela twin sister...

Adi and mahir looks on shocked..

Flashback shows..

That day at airport bela got message from Shravani to come alone immediately.. They see hiding the conversation of adi and ishani...

Shravani wanted to inform adi.. Who was also thinking ishani to be same as bela.. But bela asks her to not tell anything now.. And enjoy the honeymoon.. After returning.. They will inform everything..

Flashback ends..

Shravani - I should not have listened to her..

She cries.. Adi consoles her..

Mahir- but I heard the call she was saying to hide it from Shravani and mahir..

Shravani - yes today morning she informed me.. She was talking to some detective she hired to find ishani... And u said u don't want to talk about past so she didn't want to tell u anything..

Mahir sits down in shock..

Shravani - actually u don't deserve her mahir.. U know in a relationship trust is the main thing but that thing u never had on bela.. From first day itself or else.. Instead of running away.. U could have contacted bela .. That day.. 5 years back only...

Shravani leaves from there angrily.. Adi follows her..

Mahir cries..

Mahir- what did I do.. I had hurt  the innocent girl... I didn't trusted her..

He cries badly...
He recalls all moments with her...

*************************************

5 year passes by.......

It was bright morning...

a film industry set is shown...

film shooting was going on..
A small boy is shown.. Secretly enters the set..

. He hides from all.. And reaches inside.. He sees a big poster of the movie.

Boy - adi sehgal. ....

He kisses on the poster.

He hears the sound.. He goes there. and sees the shoot going on.

the hero is seen jumping from a huge tall building... And stopping at between and killing the goons...

After the shot is complete.. Everyone claps for the hero.. The hero was none other than adi sehgal.

Boy hoots for adi
Boy - yo... My hero rocks...
The guard notices him.. And asks him how he came inside..

They take him outside.. While he cries as he wanted to meet adi.

the guards pushes the boy out of gate the boy was about to fall but two strong muscular hands holds him...

The boy looks at the man.. And smiles.
He was none other than mahir sehgal...

Mahir scolds the guard.. For behaving in such a bad way With kid...

Mahir sit down to match his height..

Mahir- hi champ.. What is ur name..

Boy - I m arnav

Mahir- wow.. Such a sweet name.. So what r u doing here in school timing.. U r in school dress did u bunked the school..

Arnav- Ummm yes.. Sorry but I got to know hero is coming here for shooting and j m big big fan of adi sehgal.. So I bunked and came here binding..

Mahir smiles..

Mahir- come I will make u meet ur hero..
Arnav - really...
Mahir- yep..
Arnab excitedly hugs mahir... And kisses on his cheeks..

Mahir smiles and remembers bela used to do the same when she gets very excited..

***""*""*""""""""***"""""*******************

So guys from. Now no more sufferings and negativity now romance is coming.. Soon...
And guys who didn't watched the VM do watch and tell ur review in comment in VM post.!! I had posted it last night! 

And to know who is the kid? Where is bela and Shravani?? Stay tuned😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 5.4K 26
It's a story of a girl named Bela Sharma who got married to Mahir Sehgal, a business tycoon due to situations whom she never met before but get get...
158K 12.3K 47
As a successful business man, Mahir Shegal had everything he wants and the most important he had a loving wife Shravani, the love of his life. But fa...
29.1K 2.7K 22
Bela is living happily with her husband Mahir. She used to be a girl who doesn't care about limits and society. Doing unnecessary drama was her life...
70K 7.9K 46
"I can't love her, it's impossible to do so. My heart is with divya.... my heart beats in her name" Mahir said "He's a pervert, cheater, idiot. He tr...