His Mate|TK

By ilovespriteu

As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hi... More

โ€ขintroductionโ€ข
1: new students
2: mate
3: don't you feel it too?
4: kim taehyung
5: is jungkook his name?
6: he smiled
7: coffee and deals
8: i'm not scared
9: i'll be there
10: say it
11: don't leave me
13: close
14: i can't sleep
15: jealous
16: kiss
17: sea breeze
18: all mine (slight M)
19: heat
20: my baby
21: make a wish
22: shifting
23: sleep well
24: 10 minutes
25: astral pack?
26: anything
27: you'll obey me
28: i will go there
29: hidden strength
30: mated [M]
31: adorable
32: i'm really fine
33: ice cream
34: wake up [M]
35: our class
36: within you
37: with me
38: cute
39: i miss you
40: perfect
41: surprise
42: two days
43: old times
44: possessive
45: jeon
46: can i help you? [M]
47: happy memories
48: ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š
๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’

12: mine. yours..?

31.4K 1.7K 641
By ilovespriteu

around 7 minutes passed without the omega letting go of jungkook, which he didn't mind. he had taken place on his chair again, had pulled taehyung with him, the omega now sitting on his lap as they hugged.

it felt like a dream come true to have taehyung this close, to be able to brush his hands through his hair and listen to his heartbeat. jungkook closed his eyes.

"i'm sorry if i'm interrupting your work, i just.. needed to see you."

"shhh, it feels nice to have you so close..." the alpha mumbled with his deep voice, sending comfortable, warm shivers down taehyung's spine.

pleased, taehyung snuggled closer to jungkook, until he remembered what had happened the other evening. he pulled a little away to be able to look into his face, his arms remaining around jungkook's neck though. "are you alright? you left so urgently and then yoongi and hoseok said you didn't come home... i thought something happened to you.."

jungkook felt delighted with the thought that taehyung worried about him. "i'm fine. you're also fine and that's all that matters to me, pup."

"w-were you mad at me m? did i do something wrong? i'm sorry, i know i hurt you—

"for someone who just woke up, you're already thinking too much," jungkook smiled softly, brushing taehyung's hair from his forehead.

taehyung blushed, looking away. "i'm just.. concerned."

"don't worry your pretty head about anything. i was never angry with you, nothing of what happened that evening was your fault, okay?"

taehyung hummed quietly. he didn't dare look up to jungkook again though, as the thought of why he really was here hit him.

the alpha noticed the change in the omega's mood to unsureness and grabbed taehyung's chin, turning his face to look at him. "is something troubling you, pup?"

taehyung gulped. "w-well, actually, i have to tell you something.."

jungkook looked down at him with curious eyes, as taehyung shuffled down from jungkook's lap, to sit on the table in front of him, their eyes being on the same height now

"did something happen?" jungkook asked now, more worried, not being able to read taehyung's expression.

the omega bit his lip and took a deep breath. "a-am i really your mate?" jungkook was taken aback and his expression quickly was replaced by a sad frown.

"i thought you already know. i thought you were so happy to see me, because your wolf can feel it now... i-" jungkook's voice was so quiet, so broken. his heart was breaking at the thought of taehyung still not feeling it.

"kookie, look at me." taehyung demanded and the nickname let jungkook feel ten times lighter. taehyung looked at him with equally sad eyes. "m-my wolf doesn't tell me that you are my mate-

"stop! tae, please stop. i don't want to hear it anymore, it hurts." the alpha stated looking down, feeling uneasy, somehow lost... broken.

taehyung sighed. "no, please listen to me... i don't feel any bond, my wolf is quiet but i- i want you to be my mate. i want to be yours too, jungkook. if, like you say, someday my wolf is gonna tell me that you're my mate, i will pronounce that day as the happiest day in my life." taehyung chuckles lightly, tears forming in his eyes again, as he softly smiled at jungkook.

"my wolf feels nothing around you, but i do. i want you to hold me, to reassure me that i'll be fine. i'm happy when i'm with you, jungkook and i don't have to pretend around you. mate or not...i-i need you... i love you."

jungkook's gaze instantly went up, his eyes wide open as his brain tried to process what taehyung just said.

i-i need you... i love you.

taehyung waited for jungkook to reply but the alpha just stared, blinking a little too often as he looked into the omega's caramel brown eyes. the omega's gaze turned down and he smiled softly as he tried to catch his dripping tears with his fingertips.

jungkook finally snapped out his trance and quickly pulled taehyung back on his lap and impossibly close to his chest.

"i love you, taehyung." he said as he brushed his hand trough taehyung's hair. "so... so much." he whispered, mostly to himself.

taehyung smiled, hugging him back. he loves the tingles that ran through him when he is this close to jungkook.

they leaned away from each other and stared at each other with bright smiles. jungkook could now analyze taehyung's eyes clearly. his eyes were uneven, making them even more special. his long eyelashes and the small mole on his left eye were adding the finishing detail to the art. but what was the most catching was the color. taehyung's eyes were glowing light purple.

"taehyung, your eyes are purple." jungkook spoke softly, as he stroke taehyung's cheek with the pad of his thumb.

the omega gulped as he tried to hide his eyes with his hands- a habit you can say. jungkook chuckled as he placed his hand on taehyung's and pulled them down. "don't hide them from me, they're beautiful."

the omega looked up, biting his lip and nodded softly, a tint of red decorating his bread cheeks.

again, jungkook's wolf went crazy. he wanted to kiss taehyung, to make him his, now that he knows that taehyung loves him too.

he leaned forward and smirked when he saw taehyung closing his now again brown eyes. but when he was about to connect their lips, taehyung quickly pressed his palm onto jungkook's mouth and kissed the back of his own hand instead.

"i-i'm not ready..." he mumbled with a soft blush on his cheeks. jungkook felt a little disappointed, but he couldn't be mad at taehyung with this puppy look the smaller was giving him.

jungkook nodded softly, and gave taehyung a fond smile. he gently cupped taehyung's face and kissed the omega's forehead instead, letting his lips linger there for a little while. taehyung closed his eyes, his cheeks turning another shade darker again.

of course his eyes flickered back to purple. jungkook chuckled. "pup, you know if your eyes always shine purple when i touch you, then we'll have a great problem. no one can know you are an omega, not unless i mark you." he said, as he tucked taehyung's hair behind his ear.

the omega's eyes widened. from jimin he knows what marking is and after that he had informed himself in the internet and found out that it is one of the best feelings a wolf can experience. now thinking about this intimate act with jungkook, let him feel even more flustered than ever.

"then you shouldn't touch me and stay away from me." taehyung teased as he crossed his arms, turning his face with a humph away from jungkook.

the taller instantly let a growl out, as he tightened his grip around the omega's waist. "mine."

taehyung looked back surprised. "yours..?"

"pup?"

"hmm?"

"you must be hungry. do you want to eat something? you haven't eaten for for so long."

taehyung looked up at the alpha and smiled,
melting with that his heart. "i don't wanna leave you like this though." he pouted.

"don't worry, i'm coming with you." jungkook spoke under a chuckle.

taehyung pouted even more, his plumb, rosy lips sticking out for jungkook and looking irresistible for the alpha. he quickly shook his head to leave the thoughts behind. taehyung said he isn't ready for a kiss and he respects it.

"i want to stay on your lap."
but staying in jungkook's lap doesn't really help jungkook junior down there.

jungkook groaned. "tae, but you're sitting on my... euhm."

taehyung's eyes widened before he jumped away. "eww, gross... uh i'm sorry."

jungkook laughed and taehyung just watched with soft eyes. "your laughter is really beautiful, kookie."

"and you are beautiful, tae."

blushing, taehyung tried to distract himself and slowly looked around the room. "you have a closet in your office?"

"mhh, i have one in my room, one here and one in my bathroom."

"you have an own bathroom? and why do you have three closets, isn't that too much?"

"i have many clothes." jungkook answered and scratched the back of his head.

"can i open it?"

"go ahead pup."

taehyung has been curious about jungkook's clothes. seeing him only wear black, he questioned wether he has also other colors.

but he got proven wrong the moment hr opened the closet. he giggled lightly. "literally everything you have is black."

jungkook chuckled as he went over to the closet and pulled out a white tee shirt. "i have this also."

taehyung giggled and rolled his eyes. "it's the only thing that's pretty here."

jungkook raised one eyebrow. "that hurts taehyung, don't you think i'm pretty?" he chuckled.

taehyung lightly hit his chest, which jungkook barely felt. "of course you are." he rolled his eyes. "but everything in here is so dark- why don't you pull the curtains open and let some sunshine in?"

"i don't need sunshine from the outside, i have you." taehyung blushed and giggled.

"stob it, that's so cheesy." he mumbled, while covering his mouth with his hands. he slowly made his way to jungkook's window, where he pulled the curtains open.

jungkook watched from afar. the poor omega hasn't even realize that he was only wearing boxer and a blue sleeveless shirt. jungkook smiled as he looked from taehyung to his own tee shirt still in his hands and back.

"kookie, look now it's brighter here."

when jungkook approached taehyung, he just put taehyung the shirt on. taehyung yelped in surprise, but then nuzzled his nose into the fabric material. it smelled like jungkook. the shirt covered his whole boxers, going down to his knees. the white with his golden curls made him look like an literal angel.

jungkook's mouth agaped.

"thank you... it's warm." the omega mumbled awkwardly with red cheeks, but jungkook didn't react. he just stared.

taehyung eyed him confused. "jungkook?"

the alpha snapped out of his trance and smirked. "you're just so... wow."

taehyung blushed even more. "i said stop it earlier. now let's go, i'm hungry." he ordered.

if it wasn't taehyung, jungkook had growled annoyed. no one orders him around, but jungkook would do anything for his sweet spot.

author
*cries in too cute to handle

lol i almost fell asleep writing this

and ughhh, i'm still at the sea and i can't go swimming because i got my period yesterday and it sucks so much whajajajw

so i had enough time to write this chapter!
hope you enjoyed hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 2.7K 39
"True blooded alpha is born from a male alpha and female alpha mating. When a true blooded alpha mates with a male omega, a pure omega will be born...
29.9K 1.2K 28
Taehyung is true blood alpha having 2 fated mates "YN" and "Jeon Jungkook " which he don't know about ... Taehyung is having a secret ... which only...
320K 9.8K 43
[FETUS WRITING/ CRINGE] where a beautiful innocent omega happened to be a mate to the most dangerous mafia leader who was a true blood alpha. the jou...