oh, anna- h.s

By timmyslove

"her names liliana and you've called it oh, ana. she's gonna know." "I'll put two n's then." Started December... More

cast
1. flowers
2. weddings
3. daydreams
4. trips
5. markets
6. sleep deprivation
8. chop chop
9. truth
10. dinner
11. sunrise

7. heat

1.5K 60 5
By timmyslove

Liliana

After sleeping an unholy amount, I felt like I had woken up in a completely different decade. Jonny was passed out next to me as per but instead of alcohol it was pure exhaustion that had caused this coma. Checking my phone, I saw I had a text from an unknown number.

We're heading to the beach around 10 so feel free to join whenever you please x -H

Assuming it was Harry, I checked the time and saw it was nine am so we still had time. Giving Jonny a quick slap on his sunburnt back got him moving. He complained furiously the whole morning which was very amusing. First it was about the sunburn, then about me constantly playing Wham!

I put a bikini on my red bikini, looking at myself in the mirror to look at my fleeting morning skinny.

I put on some shorts and an oversized shirt to cover myself up a bit before layering myself with sun cream so I didn't turn out like Jonny. I then put loads on him so it didn't get any worse although I'm sure he'd figure out a way to do so.

The day was hot and I had brought a book so I was looking forward to soaking up the sun and reading for a bit. Maybe talk to Harry if I was lucky. Jonny was bigging me up the whole way, telling me how I looked amazing and Harry wasn't going to be able to tear his eyes away from me. I ignored him as my dream had proved him wrong already.

It wasn't hard to spot their group on the beach. They looked so American, with their umbrella and towels everywhere. A couple of them were playing with a frisbee while a couple of others had surf boards.

The sand was hot on our feet so we practically ran to them which caught their attention fairly quickly. From first glance I couldn't see Harry so I said hello to everyone else and tried not to look around to obviously.

"If either of you wanna try surfing we can lend you our boards. Other than that we have a pretty good set up here." Tom said as everyone else went back to what they were doing.

I looked at Jonny who I knew was wondering the same thing but I decided not to think about it. I took off my shirt, knowing these men were not going to judge me as they had much more important things to be doing. Jonny set up his beach chair which made me laugh as only he would struggle with something like that.

Something inside me told me to look at the sea and as I turned my head I witness what may have been the most jaw dropping scene that had ever stepped out of a film.

Harry was walking out of the sea, his surfboard under his arm while his other flicked his hair out of his face. It was if he was going in slow motion and of course my mouth dropped.

Mitch was stood waiting for him at the shoreline, hands on hips looking like a unimpressed mother waiting for their sun. As Harry reached him, he looked elated as if he had just touched heaven. They high fived and Harry broke into a speech, using hand motions probably about what he had just experienced.

Then our eyes met, his tongue running along his tongue and chest raising and falling from the exercise. I couldn't move, the eye contact struck me right in the chest. He handed Mitch the surf board, breaking the contact for second to let me take a breath but then suddenly he's running up the beach towards me and I'm unable to breathe again.

My dream lingered in my mind, of him walking away from me. Part of me told me don't be fooled by him running at you because he could always just turn around. It was easy.

The wind was almost knocked out of me as his wet body picked me up and spun me round. I couldn't quite believe it was happening, we hadn't been this physical together. I squealed at the slimy wetness of his skin until he put me down.

"What a greeting" Jonny laughed behind me.

"You guys made it! The waters amazing. You should totally surf." He seemed hyperactive, the adrenaline was clearly rushing through him.

"I would fall flat on my face." I laughed, shaking my head. My head turned to Jonny quickly to see what he was saying but he was just smirking at Harry. I looked back at Harry to see his head fly up from looking somewhere else. He gave me a cheeky smile which only confused me more.

"I can't afford to embarrass myself. What if a hot Jamaican wants to take me home?" Jonny answered eventually. Harry laughed and nodded.

"Of course of course. Well, Mitch has my board so I'll guess I'll hang out here for a bit." He walked towards Jonny, who unexpectedly stood up.

"I'm actually gonna go in the sea for a bit and cool my back off." He announced, showing us his burn. Harry winced at it and took a good look at it.

"Ouch that looks painful man. When you guys come back up to the house I have a cream that will sort that right out. I always get burned." Jonny looked as if he was about to melt but nodded nonetheless.

"Thanks." He smiled before rushing off to the sea to no doubt frolic.

Harry sat in his seat and pulled his hair out of his bun while I sat on the towel next to him and closed my eyes, trying to soak up some sun and calm myself down from the state I had gotten in from his entrance.

A couple of the other guys were laying to my right, looking asleep or listening to music. It was such a serene day, with hardly anyone else on the beach. It wasn't like the beaches in England for sure. One hot day like this and there no place to move at all.

We laid there for a while in silence before I opened my eyes and observed Harry through my sunglasses, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Is your hair getting in the way?" I asked, as he was pushing it out of his face a lot. He turned his head to face me and a piece fell in front of his eyes.

"How could you tell?" He joked, flashing a smile that could've knocked me out of my seat.

"Want me to plait it? It'll keep it out of your face for a while." I suggested, sitting up from my laid position. He raised his eyebrows to show he was thinking about it before nodding.

He sat on the floor while I moved to sit in the beach chair. His head was in between my legs which he wrapped one of his arms around. I could feel the coldness of his hands from the cold sea.

"I used to plait my sister's hair all the time." I told him as I sectioned his hair so he could have two equal braids.

"Is she younger?" He wondered. I liked moments like these where we were just getting to know each other and it didn't feel forced, we asked questions we wanted to know.

"Older but she was too busy being the smart one to learn skills like this." I smiled at the thought of me doing Jasmine's hair while she did her homework even though I had homework to do as well.

"What does she do?" He asked, his fingers mindlessly running up and down the skin on my leg.

"She's a doctor, a GP." I ran my hand through his hair to bring another strand into the braid. Sometimes I wonder when he washed it, a lot of the time it was in a bun. Today though, it was silky and soft and there were wafting smells of mango coming from it. Not even the salty sea could penetrate it.

"That is smart." I couldn't see him but I knew he was smiling. I wish I could see his smile, it was so beautiful and now that his hair was going to be out of his face it was going to be shown off even more.

"You got any siblings?" I asked, wanting to keep the conversation going as long as possible.

"Older sister too. She's also the smart one."

"Isn't it the worst." I joked, feeling his shoulders raise from his chuckle against my legs.

"Right? She's always going on about how she got a-levels and a degree. Pff." I burst out laughing.

"You don't have A levels?" I wondered out loud.

"Well yeah I've been doing this whole music thing since I was sixteen" I stayed silent at his answer while I processed.

It made sense, Jonny had been obsessed forever with these boys but the numbers weren't adding up. How could have been doing this from sixteen? He was a literal child then.

"How old are you now?" I wondered because the realisation had hit me that I had to be older than him.

"Twenty two. Why?" He said it as if I should already know that. His age was probably common knowledge to a lot more people than it should be but I had no clue he was so young.

"You seem so much older." I commented quietly. I wasn't sure how I felt about him being three years younger than me. It was hardly a huge difference but women mature in dog years while men in human years.

"Well that's what happens when you're thrown into a professional job at sixteen. I had to grow up pretty quick." I was done with one plait and moved to the other side of his head. "It's why I always tend to date older women." My whole body froze. He didn't know how old I was so he couldn't be talking about me.

"How much older are we talking there, sugar baby?" I teased, feeling him chuckle through his shoulders again.

"I think the oldest was thirteen years older than me." He calculated. My eyes widened but I didn't make any shocked noises in case I offended him.

"How old were you?" I dared to ask, hoping it wouldn't be an outrageously young age that I would only be able to connect the dots to.

"Seventeen." His voice was suddenly shy, adding suspicion and many unspoken words with it. I wanted to conversation to move on and it was clear he did too. "I guess being naive was my thing back then."

"I'm very impressed that you've had so many things in such short span of a life." It was a mere observation but I could tell he was thinking about it.

"Sometimes I wonder if I've done it all too quickly." His voice was somber and thoughtful.

"You can never do it all. Each day is different, there are always new things to do and new people to meet. Eventually you'll figure out the things that don't bore you. Having lots of things means you're open to new things." I explained.

We stayed silent until I finished his hair. His large hands immediately flew to his head to feel what was going on and then his head turned to me and I was blessed with his lovely smile all over again.

"Thank you." He took my hands as if he was speaking to them and gave them a light kiss. I found it hard to breathe for longer than I should have.

Jonny's flailing body broke our eye contact, he was very wet but just as energetic as Harry had been when he had gotten out of the sea.

"Get your shorts off, you're going in the sea." He pointed straight at me. Harry stood up to my disappointment but he was smiling, seemingly agreeing with the idea.

"Please." I raised my eyebrows at him but he just rolled his eyes and grabbed my arms to pull me up. I tried to pretend Harry wasn't watching me when I took my shorts off to show pretty much my entire body.

"Last one to the sea has to buy me a drink." I screamed, sprinting to the ocean. Jonny's competitiveness kicked in as he immediately tried to go for my legs to kick me over but I worked my way around him.

I leapt into the sea with such force I could taste the salt on my lips. I couldn't help but burst out laughing as Jonny jumped in next to me face first. He grabbed my body from under the water, making me squeal as he emerged with a grin on his face.

We both looked to see where Harry had gotten to but he was casually stepping into the water towards us. Jonny snorted at his pathetic attempt.

"Unlucky Styles!" He burst before swimming away from me towards the other guys on their surfboards.

Harry was coming straight towards me with a massive grin on his face. I held my arms up as if to defend myself from him because I was sure he was about to push me under water.

"Guess I have to take you out for a drink now." He smirked, grabbing my arms as I laughed.

"That's not what I meant." I giggled, fighting him off playfully. He wasn't holding on very tightly, I could've easily broken free but for some reason I didn't want to.

"Yeah it is." He scrunched up his nose to tease me so I pushed his arms away forcefully and he fell backwards in the water laughing. "You're coming to ours for dinner right?" He asked when we had calmed down.

"Wouldn't miss it." I beamed.

"Good because there's something special happening." He winked before swimming off quicker than I had expected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932 39 33
Cover mine ♡ MCYT'S OneShots! ✍︎𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖮𝗉𝖾𝗇! ☕︎ please read disclaimer ☕︎ Thank you, please vote and comment it's free! Started: 益...
1.2K 87 15
Just being me it's amazing
121K 2K 45
When two celebrities with their darkest secrets meet, what's the worst that could possibly happen? - My eyes landed on his hand in front of me before...
3M 74.9K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...