แด›สœแด‡ สœแด€สŸา“ แด€ssแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€แด ใ€Š MY HERO...

By Shorry_

{๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™š๐™™} From being the lazy idiot to somehow being the number one student at UA, how did t... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Yอ™/Nอ™ Yอ™/Lอ™/Nอ™
New placement image
Love interests
Chapter 2 dreams for the future
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Secrets?
แธ‰ะฝโˆ€โ„˜โŠฅฮตั 7 ๏นฉฮตแธ‰ัฮตโŠฅ๏นฉ โˆ€ฮท๏นฉแบ˜ฮตัฮตโˆ‚
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sleepy Time
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 going off topic
Chapter 12
Pay up
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special chapter
Taggแด‡ส€แดษดษช ส™ษชแด›แด„สœแด‡s
Saiki and I
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Kind of proud
Chapter 17
Parents catching up
Things Y/n can't do
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
You Die in their arms
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Taggeroni With The Kusuo Saiki
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Follow Up On Last A/n
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
โ˜†One shortโ˜†
more drawings
The real Chapter 28
This book is discontinued

Chapter 20

5.5K 208 131
By Shorry_

Y/n sits awkwardly at his desk, his eyes half lidded and he's pretty sure he's sleeping with his eyes open at this point. He didn't get any sleep this week, his body is going to shut down at any moment and he's pretty sure that isn't a good thing.
"What's you're favourite colour?" Mina asks in a distant conversation.
"Purple."
Someone replied and Y/n screams loudly scaring everyone in the classroom.
"THE MAN BEHIND THE SLAUGHTER!"
Y/n points at nothing and soon face plants into the desk. Kusuo flinches at the impact noise and decided to try and do something to help Y/n.

Yare yare... Why did you make him so sleep deprived?
We all have our bad days, Y/n's bad day so happens to be today.
Right. Can you give him energy?
Bring him to the cafe and I'll think about it.
Yare Yare Daze

Kusuo grabs Y/n and carries him like a sack of potatoes.
"What are you doing Pink Shit?"
Bakugo asks and Kusuo just blankly stares back. Kusuo pushes past Bakugo who proceeds to scream loudly and Kirishima holds him back.
The moment Kusuo closes the classroom door behind him he teleports near the cafe I inserted myself in.

Upon entering a wiff of coffee and other sweet treats wake up Y/n who finds himself sat in a booth. Well... More like laying on a leather couch in the corner.

"Just give him energy or I swear to who ever is upstairs I'll-"
Kusuo threatens the cafe owner who stands there with an amused smile.
"Do what exactly? Kill me? I fear nothing!"
I laugh evilly and Kusuo gains a slight sparkle in his eye making me slightly nervous.
"What's that look for?"
"You fear nothing you say?"
He outstretched his arm and suddenly summons someone I'd rather not see.
In his purple haired glory an OC who I pushed to the furthest corners of hell just to get rid of him stands before me with a wide smile.

"Oh fuck me."
"When and where darling~?"
The demon OC spoke while leaning on the counter. He was still taller than everyone, 6ft9, a towering size. Kusuo finally realizes his mistake as I quickly throw cups and tea pots at the demon who only grins while catching them easily.
"Stay the fuck away Abaddon!"
I shout while grabbing a nearby makeshift cross and launching it at the demon.
"What is this mess. Is this what you truly fear? An OC what you made years ago..."
Kusuo asks and watches the interaction.

"Come on love, we haven't had fun in years~"
The demon grabs me from behind and I scream like a banshee.

"Just except fate. I also want revenge for replacing me with that white haired fuck boy demon."
His unusual gold eyes glow brighter and I struggle to escape his grasps.
"Kusuo! For the love of all that's holy help me! This isn't how I wanted to die! I haven't even made a fnaf fan fiction yet!"
I reach out and Kusuo just stares blankly, not phased by the scene in front of him.
"why should I? Your death means I can leave this God forsaken AU and return to my original world."
He has a good point there...
"I die you'll be stuck in a paradox like Geno from undertale. You'll never escape!"
I cackle loudly and Kusuo just stares at my very panicked form.
"Who said I was going to kill you? I just want to have some fun~"
Abaddon says and his grip gets tighter. I sweat nervously and Kusuo watches with his eyes glaring at the set of hands that are firmly placed on my form.

"Hey do you have any skimmed milk-"
The familiar waiter from last chapter walks in and sees the very weird scene.

"Help me Arros!"
Arros backs out of the door and returns to his host club butler cafe.

"Let's go somewhere private, shall we?"
"No NO NO! KUSUO PLEASE!"

Adrian gets dragged to the back room and I sigh through my nose in slight irritation. I guess that means I'm narrating for the rest of this. Yare yare.

"Kusuo what did I just witness?"
Y/n asks me and I just sigh.
"I'll be right back..."

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Kusuo Saiki saving my ass
From a very revengeful
pansexual demon who wanted
My ass on a silver platter.

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"H-he did that. Oh... He d-did all of that in s-such a small amount of t-time."
I sit in front of Y/n, shell shocked and very traumatized.
"...Maybe I shouldn't of done that."
Kusuo questions his actions but him and Y/n leave after I shakily restore Y/n's energy.

"Dude, what ever you did must of been bad."
Y/n says as Kusuo teleports him and Y/n back to school. The day went on normally however Kusuo still felt angry towards the purple mess of a demon from this morning.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Y/n joining Overhaul in
A game of hide n seek

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n is currently sat at his computer, screaming down the mic as Denki does a Leroy Jenkins and completely fails at the event.
"You little bitch!"
"For Fucks sake."
Shinso choruses with Y/n from the party chat and Kirishima is currently laughing his ass off.

"Let's play Uno."
Y/n suggests, tired of Denki's bullshit on Lolol.
"Yeah that's fine with me!"
Kirishima agrees and soon everyone else does except for Izuku.
"I don't have Uno."
"Everyone has Uno dipshit. It comes free with your xbox."
Bakugo grits his teeth, his patents wearing thin.
"I don't have uno."
"Everyone Has Uno!"
"I don't Have it bitch!"
Everyone gasps as Izuku swears.
"IT'S FREE, GO TO THE FUCKING STORE AND DOWNLOAD IT!"
"I DON'T HAVE FUCKING UNO KACHAN!"
Y/n laughs at the interaction along with Denki and Shinsou sighs loudly.
"I'm too tired for this shit. Midoriya just download it."
Shinsou is ignored and Bakugo and Izuku go into a shouting match. Their mics getting lower in quality the louder they shout.

"Holy fuck."
Y/n whipes his tears away but quickly starts laughing again as Bakugo's head set could be heard hitting the wall followed by explosions. Todoroki who kept quiet through the whole thing finally speaks up.
"Well I'm assuming Bakugo isn't playing."
The moment he said that Bakugo leaves the party and goes offline.

"Oh ma Gawd Deku!"
Denki wheezes and Kirishima could be heard dying in the background.
"What the? WHO THE FUCK SPENT $500 ON XBOX!"
"Oh no."
Todoroki quickly logs off and everyone bursts out laughing again.

Suddenly an unknown user joins the party. Everyone quieten down and asks who it is.
"May I ask for your name?"
Iida asks and the user doesn't respond.
"Hey dude, who are you?"
Kirishima asks and the User still kept quiet. Suddenly it's gamer picture changes to purple with a pixelated face on and it's gamer tag changes to an all familiar name Y/n knows.
"IT'S THE MAN BEHIND THE SLAUGHTER!"
Y/n shouts and the user who goes by William_Aft0n plays the ear rape version of it's been to long.

"OW WHAT THE FU-"
Soon everyone in the party is kicked out and Y/n decided to call it a night.
"What's with all the fnaf references man..."
Y/n asks the air but soon regrets it.
"Just Go to Sleep."
The cafe owner aka me stands in the dark smiling over his form making him very worried about my sanity.
"Ok..."
"Good. ( ˙˘˙ )"

A/n |

(▭-▭)✧

Another chapter done. I'm starting to make this into a crack book of some kind. Bruh.

Question though. I've seen face reveals in books before, how desperate to you want a face reveal?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 885 14
You used to be a happy kid but then your father died. So you trained yourself to the bone hoping to one day become a hero and avenge your father's de...
8.5K 215 12
You've grown up a lot since we were kids ... Y/n.. You and Izuku were friends when you were kids ,but sadly you moved away 10 years later you come b...
125K 4.2K 31
f/n l/n was accepted into UA, even though she didn't pass any entry exam or physical test. The class who supposed to only be composed of 20 students...
99.3K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...