Jelsa Oneshots

By Frosty_Ballad

A bunch of trash stories that goes on in my mind about Jelsa. More

Waste it on me
We don't talk anymore
Hickey prank gone wrong
My sugardaddy loves me?
Pretend wife
Cinderelsa
Dreams come true
Cinderelsa pt.2
Pretend wife pt.2
A beautiful accident
Random facts about a stupid person
Innocent [SMUT]
Cinderelsa pt. 3 (final)
It's not a bet anymore....
The truth untold
A marriage to remember
In the animated world
My bestfriend [Smut]
In the animated world pt.2
What was Jelsa?
In the animated world pt.3 (Final)
The car ride
Can't you see me?
As if it's your last
Did it have an effect?
As if it's your last Pt.2
As if it's your last pt.3
Run away
NOT AN UPDATE
Lier
You belong with me!
It was beautiful
Pullover [Smut]
Crying infront of your enemy
Period.
Kiss and make up
Roommate
Sweaty husband
Not over
Just a clone?
Cycling
Not a whore
Stars' scandal
Can't fall for you
Is it arranged?
You deserve better
I'll never be him
You deserve better pt.2
Need help? [Smut]

My secret admirer

1.3K 35 31
By Frosty_Ballad

Elsa's POV

I walked to my locker to put my books. Now its lunch break. Before, I opened my locker,  I saw a note on he locker. It's from him.....

Oh, by 'him' I mean my secret admirer. I get these notes everyday. But I still don't know who is he.

"Hey Elsa! Hope you're doing well, I know I always disturb you by giving these notes and not showing who I am, so I have decided it's time for you to know who I am. Meet me at the rooftop after school.

Your secret admirer."

I sighed and put it with my other notes, God knows how much they are. Atleast I am happy that I will get to know who he is. I was thinking about it but someone tapped on my shoulder. I was startled.

I turned back to see its just Anna and Rapunzel and Merida were behind her. I sighed in relief....It's not him "Another note?" Rapunzel asked happily. I nodded. "He asked me to meet him at the rooftop after school." I said.

"You should go." Anna said as I nodded happily. "And if he tries to do anything,  I will be ready with my bow!" Merida said. The 4 of us laughed.

"We're going to have lunch,  come soon, we'll save a seat for you." Rapunzel said. "I'll just do some work and join you all." I said. "See you." Anna said as all of them waved and walked away. I waved back.

I was checking my next schedule but then I felt my hair becoming wet. Don't tell me, it's him...

I heard his laughs as I cleaned myself with a tissue from my locker. "You're ignoring me,huh?" He said. Gosh! I hate this person.

Yeah, he just poured water on me, he normally does that.......he's my bully........

I closed my locker and turned around  and was about to leave but he caught a grip on my hand. I looked at him. He was smiling innocently and handed me a tissue.

Is he sorry? I took the tissue with a smile ans wiped the water on my face with it. I don't know why but everyone started to laugh, by everyone I mean Jack, his friends and literally all the people there, while I just stood there confused.

Anna came running to met and grabbed my shoulders, side-hugging me. She glared at Jack angrily and then took me to the girl's bathroom.

Anna: You weren't coming,  so we were worried if something happened.

Me: Nah, it's just Jack..... But I don't know why wes everyone laughed.

Anna: *sigh* Oh.......you haven't seen what he did?......

Anna made me face the mirror. I gasped. My face was covered with black paint. Definitely from that tissue.

I quickly washed my face and dried it with a tissue. I wasn't afraid to wash my face like other girls as I wasn wearing any makeup. I sighed and looked at Anna who was looking at me with worried eyes.

Me: You don't need to worry, this happens daily so I have got used to it.

Anna: Just a few more days and we'll be out from this hell.

Me: And I won't need to see that devil's face again.

Anna: Exactly.

Me: On one hand there is that secret admirer who is really sweet and caring and on the other hand there is that jerk who is rude and heartless.

Anna: Let's forget about him and let's go eat. I am really hungry.

I smiled and both of us went out. We were walking but then Anna saw Kristoff, so she stopped to talk with him and gestured me to go alone. I nodded and started to walk again.

But then I didn't realise that there were marbles on the floor and when I did, it was too late as I was on the floor. I fell and everyone started to laugh.

I really feel like crying right now. But I just hold it back. It's definitely one of Jack's pranks. But he wasn't on the spot. But I know he must be watching.
I quickly got up and went to the cafeteria to the girls.......it's normal you know......

*Time skip*

Phew! School is over! The last class just ended and I, Anna , Mer and Punzie stood up and packed.

We went out of the class, talking about the lecture. As soon as we exited, something caught my eyes, our  last class was in 2nd floor and as we were walk through the corridor, we can see the ground.

The ground was heavily crowded. Why I guess.

The girls were talking,  but I didn't mind them as my attention was on the crowd as I was walking beside Punzie.

"Elsa? Is anything wrong? Why are you looking outside, at the ground?" Merida asked suddenly. "Look at the crowd. " I said as they looked and gasped.

"Let's see what's going on." Anna said.

We went down and as we reached near the area I spotted Hiccup, Jack's friend,  who is the exact opposite of him and is also my friend.

I went to him as the girls followed. He was almost in front of the crowd so it took a while to reach there. I patted his shoulder making him to turn around.

Hiccup: Oh Elsa!

Me: What's happening, Hiccup?

Hiccup: Jack got into a fight with Hans and-

Me: Oh that's normal. I am just gonna leave-

Hiccup: Don't. Only you can stop it.

Me: How? And it's of no use to stop it. Even though he kill Hans here, he'll get out of the trouble with his money-

Hiccup: They are fighting because of you.

Me: What!?!? Why?!?!

Hiccup: When you were walking through the corridor alone during recess,  and you fell because of marbles......it was because of Hans.

Anna: I swear I am gonna rip his body into pieces and let the stray dogs eat it-

Merida: You'll do that but let Hiccup continue.

Me: But whh would Jack get into fight with him because of that? He himself does that like everyday.

Hiccup: Uh.......Don't blame me, but he says that "I only do it for fun and only I am allowed to do that. Because she is just MINE."

Me: Is he out of his mind?

Hiccup: Elsa, before you react, just for your information..............your secret admirer is Jack and you know I will never lie to you.

Me: What?!?!?!?

Hiccup flashed a guilty smile. I know what to do. I went between Jack and Hans and parted them with all my force and was successful.

"STOP IT, YOU TWO!!" I said as I gestured them to stop. "But he made you fall-" Jack said but I cut him. "So? You do that everyday. And besides,  I have something to ask and tell you personally."

I dragged Jack near the lake where students Ice skate during winter.....now its not frozen.

He glared at Hans before coming with me.

Me: So?

Jack: What do you mean "so?"?

Me: D-did what Hiccup tell me was true?

Jack: Uh......He did? Well I actually told him to tell you that when it's correct time....but I guess-

Me: Hey! Your cheek is bleeding.

Jack: He kinda punched me....

I quickly grabbed a bandage from my bag and put it on his cheek.

Me: Why do you even bully me if you're my secret admirer.

Jack: I didn't know how to get close to you in any othet way.

Me: You're really dumb.

Jack: HEY!

I was about to leave but stopped as Jack asked me, "What's your answer?" "Once you change that rude behaviour of yours, I'll think about it."

"'I'll think about it? I'll take that as a yes as I am going to change just for you,  snowflake......" Jack said making me blush but I still continued to walk.

Almost all thw students left except our friends, I went to the girls and Jack went to the boys as our directions separated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N:) I actually got the idea by discovering the picture above on pinterest.

And yeah, I am also writing the "Miraculous Snowqueen" but you know, my hands are slow.....I'll upload it as fast as I can

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 240 28
[( COMPLETED)] "Elsa you mistake get out here right now" My stepmother yelled out, these past few years have been and nightmare my mum died in a car...
47.8K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
40.2K 531 16
Just read the story, no spoilers available. ~✨ Includes smut, hot scenes and pervy moments, go read, if you have no problem with those things 🌚✨
20.5K 406 30
This is another Jelsa in Hogwarts in story. I originally had this story on my old account: _free_spirit_ buuut in case y'all didn't know that one go...