𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧. ᵇᵃⁿᵃⁿᵃ ᶠⁱˢʰ ᵒⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗˢ

بواسطة sensualizings

── i know im super late and the fandom is probably nonexistent and dead now but let me... المزيد

𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧.
❝ rainy day ❞ ─ ash lynx × eiji okumura
❝ secret ❞ ─ shorter wong × reader
❝ softer ❞ ─ ash lynx × eiji okumura

❝ just friends ❞ ─ shorter wong × reader

1K 42 23
بواسطة sensualizings

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
ˢʰᵒʳᵗᵉʳ ʷᵒⁿᵍ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ
╔═══════════════╗
prompt:

shorter and y/n has been long time friends (also fwbs) but both of them are scared to go past friendship

╚═══════════════╝

"will you stay tonight as well?"

she questions. her voice low and soft, sounding so welcoming, warm. she's seated at the edge of the bed, naked with a blanket covering her private parts, having her back completely exposed for the other person to see. she doesn't turn to his direction though, she only stares at the wall infront of her. pretty purple bruises all over her back and neck as pink flushed her cheeks, she lets out a small breath.

"i don't know,"

as the sun slowly starts to rise, light slowly illuminates the room as it hit her pale skin, exposing every little imperfection. speaking of which, she's never noticed this but shorter had several scars and stitches on his body. it hadn't been a surprise, seeing as he had been the leader of chinatown's mafia. y/n shrugs off the thought. closing her eyes for a moment as she processed words she wanted to say inside her head. what was she even supposed to say in a situation like this?

"thanks for last night, i really enjoyed fucking you,"

yeah, that wouldn't do. she frowns to herself. has she made the relationship between them awkward? she starts to wonder if she's fucked up already. the two were friends, way back to when they had been little. friends. that's all they ever were. but yet the glances they gave each other said otherwise. they swore they were just friends. but getting drunk and fucking didn't help either of their cases. she lets out a small sigh.

glancing back, she catches shorter staring at her, as if he was in deep thought. he licks his bottom lip, running his fingers through his purple mohawk as he shifted a little in his sitting. "why do you have to look at me like that?" y/n decides to question. though, shorter doesn't reply. he only stares and shrugs. "you're a pretty view to look at," he says with that goddamned smirk of his. y/n refrains herself from rolling her eyes and snapping a snarky comment.

she never understood why shorter always had to act so stupidly flirty at moments like this. sure they fucked last night but now wasn't the time for his bullshit. y/n had too much on her mind. replaying everything that went down the night before. how he had looked down on her lips, whispering vulgar things to the drunken girl. how her hands slowly made their way to his hair, tugging them as she yearned for him to come closer. how perfectly fitted shorter was between her thighs. and how shorter stuttered an "i love you" when he kissed her. instantly, she stops the thought, shaking her head. disbelief at what she had just thought of. it couldn't have been real, maybe she was thinking this too much and started making things up in her own head. if he did do so, maybe he got too caught up in the act, you know?

she feels the bed move but doesn't turn to look. suddenly, shorter pulls himself close to the naked girl, wrapping his arms around her as she feels his hot breath on her neck. his body pressed against her bare back, warmth instantly shared between the two as y/n lets out a shaky breath. "what's on your mind?" he whispers. his words sent shivers down her spine as she shuts her eyes tight. god, if only he knew what he was doing to the poor girl. "do you love me, shorter?" she questions.

the room falls silence. shorter parts his lips, unsure of what to say. did he love her? the question remained unsolved, even to him. "what made you think that?" he questioned back softly, burying his head deeper into the crook of her neck, taking in her scent. he receives a small chuckle from the girl, "i'm asking because i've seen the way you look at me." her answer left shorter silent again as he thought about it more. he hums into her skin. "... do you love me?" shorter questioned back. as far as she could tell, shorter was scared of the word 'love'. he had been avoiding the questions and it couldn't have been more obvious.

y/n pulls away from his embrace and turns to look at him finally. a frown of irritation on her face as her gaze falls upon the man. "stop avoiding my questions," she says, holding up the blanket close to her chest. shorter sighs and scoots away from the girl as he stood from the bed. y/n watches as he bends down, taking ahold of his jeans and shirt. "what are we?" she questioned yet again. the amount of questions she was asking must've annoyed shorter by now but by the looks of it, he wasn't annoyed. just scared.

he shrugged, wearing his jeans up. "we're just... friends." he says, pulling over his shirt over her head. he doesn't bother fixing his sex hair and plomps back down onto the bed, next to the girl. y/n stared at him in disbelief, "friends don't do this type of shit, shorter!" she cried out in frustration. "you keep saying that we're friends but you look at me for a moment too long for that to be true." her words scared shorter for he knew it was true. though as scared as he was, y/n was twice as scared. she never would've imagined to ever even fall so hard for someone before. the years of pushing down her feelings has definitely took a toll.

it was the same for shorter. strong, sweet shorter. ruthless killer. leader of chinatown's mafia, in bed with a girl he had feelings for, was scared and confused out of his mind. "let's just pretend this never happened then," he says, widening his eyes suggestingly as he looked at the girl. she frowns deeper, "shorter," she starts off, "i'm not okay with just pretending." she let's out a sigh, standing up from the bed, not bothering to even cover herself. she bends down to take her underwear and other garments. there is a brief moment of silent, as if the girl was thinking about it.

shorter hadn't been particularly scared of the relationship they would have. he'd been afraid of having her weigh him down, becoming his cause of death, per say. y/n finally sighs, shaking her head slightly. "you know what─ you're right, i'm being stupid," she says, completely dismissing the whole conversation. "let's just forget this ever happened," she starts wearing her clothes quickly.

shorter frowns. shitlessly scared he was of love but to let go of the girl he loved was possibly the dumbest thing he could ever do. he wasn't sure if this would either do it or break their relationship. what if things were never to be the same again? what if she hated him?

his thoughts are interrupted when the girl turns to him again and smiled, "i'll be making breakfast," she says, cheerfully but shorter sees right through her. before he could say anything else, she turns on her heels and starts walking out the room. shorter is quick, however and stands from the bed, "wait no─" he says, taking ahold of the girl's wrist as he pulled her close. she turns and almost bumps into his chest but stops herself. they stare at each other for a while moment. "the more I look at you, the more i think we need to leave." she whispered.

"i wanted to say 'i love you' for the first time without stuttering, but that failed," he says, rather quickly. gulping as he hoped y/n didn't notice his sweaty palms. "so let me try that again," he whispered this time. y/n only stared at him, her lips betraying her as they formed into a small smile. "go on," she encourages the man. he gulps, closing his eyes for a bit.

"i─" he stops and gulps once more, remembering what grace had told him to do in situations as such. "i love you," he finally says, without a stutter in sight. y/n feels a warm sensation pass through her chest as she refrains herself from smiling any wider. "i love you too, shorter," she says back. "so are we still just friends?" questioningly so as she teased the man. he smiled back. "shut up. i was scared," he defended himself with a playful roll of an eye. y/n raised a brow, "oh? and you thought i wasn't?" she fired back.

"whatever," shorter says once more, smiling before leaning in to kiss her lips again.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

548K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
137K 15.7K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
742K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...