New roommate (Dom!Antiseptice...

بواسطة OwOIskoa

I don't find enough fanfics with Anti as dom so I decided to make one myself! Dark had just moved in with his... المزيد

Heya!
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
A/N
Part 10
So this happend
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
So this also happend
Part 14
Part 15
AAAAHHHHHH NEW COVER!!!!
Part 16
Part 17
I am back!
Part 19 (bad end)
Part 20 (good end)
New book?

Part 2

411 15 20
بواسطة OwOIskoa

-----------------One week later-----------------

Anti's POV

It's been two weeks since I moved in with my new room-mate Dark, but the last week Dark has been acting kinda weird. I know I've only known him two weeks, but still. I have a very keen sence for how someone is and if they're putting on an act or not. Because I'm a demon my senses are stronger then humans senses, so of corse that gives me a helping hand.

"Wait..... Is it because he heard me?" I mumble to myself.

Ever since that day he has been more... Timid I guess you could say, easly flusterd, and more akward then before.

I've even caught him stearing at me multiple times and even blushing once or twice. Heck, I can feel him stearing at me right now.

I was making dinner and he was watching 'tv'. I look back at him and he quickly looks away, again blushing! And I look back to the food.

"Wait.. Could it be he..." I smirk.
"I know what's going on here"

Dark's POV

I look at Anti while he makes dinner as the tv is going in the background when I hear him mumble something under his breath.

All I could make out was "he heard me?"

I froze, he knew...

He knew that I heard him... I blushed thinking about the sounds he made. Then suddenly he looked back at me like he knew I was looking at him.

I quickly turn away from his gaze and blush a bit more. Dark what are you doing, you do not like him, he is man and besides, your a demon, you can't feel love! Ugh! This is so frustating!

I feel him looking back to the food only to mumble something else, this time I heard what he said more clearly.

"Wait.. Could it be he..."
"I know what's going on here"

And with that he didn't say anything else, and I tryed to calm myself down and watch the tv to distract myself.

-------Time skip from the cow I drove by-------

Anti's POV

We finished mostly in silence, I tryed to start a convention but quickly gave up. Dark whent to the sink and started doing the dishes like we had agreed on the first week.

I had to make sure I was right, so when I brought my plate, glass, etc to Dark I huged him from behind and whisperd in his ear

"I want you Daddy"

It was risky, but a risk I was willing to take, besides, I wasn't called manwhore in highschool for nothing.

Dark's POV

After dinner I whent to go do the dishes. When Anti came over to give me his dishes he huged me from behind and whisperd

"I want you Daddy"

I blushed, hard, and tried my best to hide the ever growing bulge, while trying not stutter when I speak.

"W-what are you doing Anti?"

Fuck! I stutterd!

"What do you think I'm doing Daddy Dark~" he purred into my ear as he startet to grind at my ass.

"A-Anti, stop" I said with as stern voice as I could muster.

"Awwwe, come on, just let me show you good time, I promise you'll like it~" As Anti said that, I felt his cold hands go under my shirt and up my stomach. At this point, I had enough of his teasing.

I teleport behind him, not caring if he knew anymore, he would probably find out anyways. When I did so, he frozen for a second, then startet..... laughing?

"So your a demon, eh Dark?"

-------------------------------------------------------
I wrote most of this in a car hoping that my parentes wouldn't ask what I doing cause I would not be able to give them an answer XD

Word count: 602

Anyways, I hope to see ya in the next chapter!

E

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

183K 5.1K 24
Once upon a time a gurl was bored in her room and wrote a book... JK So y/n is not having the best luck, her mother her father when she was 13 and go...
13.7K 330 26
A young (Y/N) get captured by the King's army. I am (Y/FN) (Y/LN). I was brought to King Dark as punishment for my accused crimes against demonkind...
2.7K 142 19
You've been with Anti now for almost two years, and you have done something you never thought you would do; go to the Underworld and meet the all pow...
27.6K 1K 14
Dreams of a normal life? Please. Normality flung itself out the damn window the day you caught their eye. And when they saw something they wanted? T̛...