Sire and Sparkling (Starscrea...

By Midnight_433334

An escape pod had crash on Earth. What the pod contain was something that they thought they will never see ev... More

Chapter 1 Little One
Chapter 2 I love My Sire
Chapter 3 Sick
Chapter 4 Learning To Fly
Chapter 5 Training
Chapter 6 Goodbye
Chapter 7 Snow's Back
Chapter 8 WHAT?!
Chapter 9 Megatron
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Safe , Nightshadow
Chapter 12 New Friend
Chapter 13 Nightshadow
Chapter 14 Angry
Chapter 15 Kiss & Surgery
Chapter 16 Surprise
Chapter 17 Reunion
Chapter 18 Hard Decision
Chapter 20 Problem After Problem
Chapter 21 Forgiveness
Chapter 22 Movie Night
Chapter 23 I Dont Know
Chapter 24 My Sire Meeting With Smokescreen
Chapter 25 The Time Has Come
Chapter 26 Getting Ready
Chapter 27 Ceremony
Chapter 28 Bonding
Chapter 29 LEMON
Chapter 30 First Day - Two Week
Chapter 31 Chase & Autobots
Chapter 32 Autobots
Chapter 33 Talk & News
Chapter 33 Sparked
Chapter 34 Meeting The Human Kids
Chapter 35 My Life With The Autobots
Chapter 36 Starscream
Chapter 37 Recovering
Chapter 38 I Miss You
Chapter 39 News
Chapter 40 Its Finally Time
Chapter 41 The Sparkling
Chapter 42 The Name
Chapter 43 Why?
Chapter 44 Decision
Chapter 45 The Fight
Chapter 46 The Reason
Chapter 47 Important
Chapter 48 Don't Go
Chapter 49 Regret
Chapter 50 The Past
Chapter 51 The Call
Chapter 52 Ending The War
Chapter 53 Snow's POV
Chapter 54 Megatron's POV
Chapter 55 Awake
Chapter 56 Looking
Chapter 57 Happy Ending
[2nd] Chapter 43 Date?
[2nd] Chapter 44 Forest
[2nd] Chapter 45 Thanks
[2nd] Chapter 46 Little DarkNight
[2nd] Chapter 47 Trouble
[2nd] Chapter 48 Cave
[2nd] Chapter 49 Trapped
[2nd] Chapter 50 I Will Save You
[2nd] Chapter 51 Happy Ending
~ A/N ~ PLEASE READY ~ REALLY IMPORTANT ~
Special Chapter #1 Flying
Special Chapter #2 Kinapped + Rescued + Captured + Rescued
Special Chapter #3 Bumblebee's Team
Special Chapter #4 Smokescreen and DarkNight
Sepcial Chapter #6 Fourth Of July
Special Chapter #7 Date
Special Chapter #8 Again

Special Chapter #5 April Fools

467 16 7
By Midnight_433334

This Request Was From JanjaFan and masterofenergy

Thank You

CHARACTERS: Snow, Smokescreen, DarkNight, StarFire, BlackFire, Team Prime

DESCRIPTION: It’s the first of April, which means April fools. DarkNight, BlackFire, and StarFire decided to prank everyone.

3rd POV

It was the first of April, and you know what that means.

“April Fools”

This year DarkNight was going to prank everyone at the base with his twin sisters, StarFire and BlackFire. He was doing most of the work, but he didn’t care because his sisters were going to help him record everything. They also had cameras everywhere, just in case they missed something.

“C’mon, Star, Black. We need to get everything ready before everyone wakes up” DarkNight said, quickly going through the whole base with his younger sisters right behind him.

“Wait for us, DarkNight!” BlackFire yelled, laughing. StarFire didn’t say anything and just followed her siblings. StarFire was a really shy Femme, while BlackFire was a really hyper Femme. BlackFire likes to cause a lot of trouble with her brother DarkNight, while StarFire likes to stay out of trouble and read a book instead.

“This is going to be so epic” BlackFire said, helping her older brother to put the last of their pranks.

“I don’t think this is a good idea. I don’t want to get in trouble” StarFire said, rubbing her little servos nervously. 

“Hey, it’s okay, StarFire. I will take all the blame if they get us in trouble, okay” DarkNight said, hugging his younger sister, who looked like she was about to cry. StarFire hugged her brother back and buried her face in his chest.

“C’mon, Star. Don’t be a party pooper. This is going to be fun” BlackFire said. DarkNight nodded. 

Just then, the clock said 7 o’clock. BlackFire and DarkNight smirked. It was time. The first bot that always wakes up early is 
Ratchet. He was their first victim. They watched Ratchet enter the main room, while they hid behind a wall. He lazily walked to the main computer and turned it on, but instead of the usual green screen, a scary face with cuts and blood showed up, scaring the poor medic. He let out a really loud but funny scream.

DarkNight and BlackFire covered their mouths to stop themselves from laughing out loud and get caught. StarFire only watched the scene in front of them with a blank expression on her face.

Just then, they heard multiple footsteps come running to the main room. DarkNight, BlackFire, and StarFire watched everyone come running to the main room. Optimus and Ultra Magnus were the last ones. They were also DarkNight’s, BlackFire’s, and StarFire’s next victims.

“Ratchet, what’s…” Optimus began but was cut off short when he entered the main room because he had bumped into some clear tape that caused a bucket filled with water and dead fish to come crushing on top of him. No one moved or laughed.

“Sir, are you…” Ultra Magnus began but was cut off short when the same thing happened to him. This time Wheeljack burst out laughing. DarkNight and BlackFire also couldn’t hold their laughter any longer. They were trying so hard not to laugh, while StarFire only had a guilty look on her face.

Just then, Ultra Magnus came marching towards Wheeljack.

“Soldier, this is no laughing matter. How could you do this to your high officers?” Ultra Magnus asked, glaring at Wheeljack. 

“I’m sorry, but this wasn’t me. I do wish it had been though” Wheeljack replied.

“If it wasn’t you, then who?” Ultra Magnus asked. 

“Yeah. Also, who changed the main screen of the computer? I almost had a spark attack because of this” Ratchet yelled. Wheeljack shrugged.

“I don’t know” Wheeljack replied.

Just then, DarkNight, BlackFire, and StarFire decided to show themselves. BlackFire and StarFire went running to their Creator’s arms. DarkNight walked over to them instead.

“Sire! Carrier” BlackFire yelled, jumping into her Carrier’s arms, while StarFire jumped into her Sire’s arms. StarFire buried her face on her Sire’s chest, while BlackFire sat on her Carrier’s shoulder.

“What’s going on?” DarkNight asked. He was trying so hard not to laugh at the moment. 

“It seems like someone prank Ratchet, Optimus, and Ultra Magnus” Smokescreen replied. DarkNight nodded. 

“Well, whoever did this is going to pay” Ratchet said, going back to the computer to try and take the scary image off the main screen. Optimus and Ultra Magnus went back to their rooms to take a shower. The rest went to take their morning Energon. DarkNight smirked. He then looked at his sisters.

“Carrier, Sire. Let me get our morning Energon for you guys. You two must be tired” DarkNight said. Snow and Smokescreen looked at their son with a shocked expression.

“Oh, Sweety. You don’t have to. We could get it ourselves” Snow said. DarkNight shook his helm.

“Nonsense. Allow me” DarkNight said. He quickly left the two to get their Carrier and Sire an Energon cube. BlackFire immediately jumped down from her Carrier’s shoulder and ran after DarkNight.

“Where are you going, young lady?” Snow asked.

“I’m going to help our big bro with the Energon cubes” BlackFire yelled back before disappearing.

“Huh? What’s up with those two. They are acting really weird” Snow said, grabbing Smokescreen’s servo.

“I don’t know, SweetSpark. Hey, do you know what’s up with your sibling, StarFire?” Smokescreen asked StarFire. StarFire didn’t reply and just buried her face on Smokescreen’s neck. Snow and Smokescreen looked at each other before shrugging.

Back to DarkNight and BlackFire. They made it to the Energon storage room before anyone else and quickly grabbed five Energon Cubes. DarkNight grabbed three for himself and their Creators while BlackFire grabbed two for her and her sister. They left the storage room just as the rest of the team entered, but didn’t go. Instead, they waited at the entrance and watched everyone grab an Energon cube for themselves. They watched them drink their Energon and smirked.

“Whoa! Arcee, what’s wrong with your mouth?” Bulkhead asked.

“What do you mean?” Arcee asked. Bulkhead then grabbed a nearby glass and put it in front of Arcee. Arcee’s optics went wide when she saw that her mouth was red. She dropped her Energon cube, and the Energon immediately turned red when it hit the ground.

“What the… Who did this?” Arcee asked.

“Who did what...” Starscream asked, but stopped when he accidentally slipped with the Energon on the floor and the Energon cube that he was carrying splashed all over him, turning him pink.

“Ah! Who did this?!” Starscream asked.

“That’s what I want to find out as well?” Wheeljack asked, joining them with his mouth also turned into a different color. It was dark blue. DarkNight and BlackFire softly laughed before leaving the room, but not before hearing their GranSire say that he was going to take a shower to take the color pink off. They smirked.

They finally joined their Carrier and Sire in the main room. DarkNight handed Snow and Smokescreen their Energon. These were normal Energon cubes. They were not going to prank their Carrier and Sire, yet.

Finally, the rest of the team showed up. Wheeljack and Arcee had trouble taking the color on their mouths off. They were still red and blue. Bulkhead and Bumblebee had been lucky and got an Energon cube that didn’t change his mouth into a color.

“What happened to you two?” Smokescreen asked.

“Don’t ask” Arcee replied. She was still mad. Finally, Optimus and Ultra Magnus joined the rest of the team. They no longer had dead fish on them, but they still smell a little bit like fish.

Just then, they heard Starscream screams. Immediately, everyone turned to the main room’s entrance and saw an angry looking Starscream with a glare on his face. He still was pink, but not as much as before.

“Who put little mini explosions in the washroom?” Starscream asked. Everyone shrugged.

“It wasn’t none of us. We were all here, Starscream” Arcee replied.

“Well, whoever did it. They exploded when I turned the water on” Starscream said. DarkNight smirked.

“Okay, I’m leaving. I don’t know what’s going on here, but I’m leaving before I get pranked next by whoever is pranking everyone today” Wheeljack said, leaving. DarkNight and BlackFire smirked. They already knew Wheeljack might try to leave, but they were already prepared for that.

“Anyway, Bumblebee. Wanna go train together?” Bulkhead asked. Bumblebee nodded. They then left the main room. 

“What’s wrong, StarFire?” Smokescreen asked StarFire. She was shaking and looked like she was about to cry.

“It’s just that… DarkNight, BlackFire, and I… We…” StarFire began, but DarkNight immediately took her away from Smokesreen’s arms.

“Oh, StarFire... Wh-What are you doing?” DarkNight asked.

“I can’t do it anymore, DarkNight. I have to tell them” StarFire said.

“Tell us what?” Smokescreen asked. He looked at StarFire and DarkNight with a confused expression on his face.

“C’mon, Star. Don’t ruin the surprise” BlackFire said, joining her brother’s side.

“Surprise? What’s up with you three?” Snow asked.

“It’s just that… that… we were planning to give you two someone really special. It seems like StarFire just really wants to tell you two about the surprise that we have for you two” DarkNight lied.

“Yeah. We have a surprise for you two” BlackFire added. StarFire was about to deny everything, but DarkNight immediately whispered in her audio receptor. 

“C’mon, Star. Don’t tell them right now. I promise to tell them once everyone gets prank” DarkNight whispered. StarFire looked at DarkNight.

“Oki” She replied. DarkNight nodded back.

“Is that true, StarFire?” Snow asked. StarFire nodded.

Just then, the whole base was filled with girly screams coming from the training room. At that moment, Bulkhead and Bumblebee came running to the main room, screaming.

They were covered with scraplets. They were dead scraplets, but unfortunately for them, they didn’t know that. Some of the scraplets were attached to them with strings, while others were only stuck on them because they were covered in glue for metal. DarkNight and BlackFire this time couldn’t hold their laughter.

Snow and Smokescreen looked at DarkNight and BlackFire with a ‘are you crazy’ look on their faces. They didn’t understand how they could be laughing at a serious moment like this.

“Get them off! Get them off!” Bulkhead yelled. Bumblebee also yelled the same thing. It took the rest of the team a while to figure out that the scraplets were actually dead and not alive. They had also freaked out when they saw Bulkhead and Bumblebee covered with scraplets.

Finally, Ratchet and Arcee calm the two down saying that the scraplets were not alive, but dead. DarkNight and BlackFire stopped laughing but burst out laughing once again when they saw an angry looking Wheeljack entering the base. He was covered in sticky notes and also glittered with confetti all over his body. 

“Wheeljack, what happened to you?” Ratchet asked.

“That’s what I want to figure out myself. I was just about to enter my ship when I found it covered in sticky notes. I then opened the door and a bunch of glitter and confetti splash in my face” Wheeljack explained.

Just then, everyone stopped when they heard laughter. They turned to look at DarkNight and BlackFire.

“You should have seen your guys' faces. They were so epic” BlackFire said, before going back to laugh.

“They were, Sis. They were” DarkNight agreed.

“Why are you two laughing so much?” Ratchet asked.

“We are laughing because it was us who pranked you guys all today, and we got it all on camera” DarkNight said, laughing. Immediately, everyone looked at them with a shocked expression on their faces.

“I’m sorry, Carrier, Sire. I tried to stop them, but I couldn’t” StarFire said with teary optics. 

“Don’t lie, StarFire. You also helped us” BlackFire said. Snow and Smokescreen also look at DarkNight, BlackFire, and StarFire with a shocked expression. They couldn’t believe that their sparklings had pranked everyone at base.

“What?!” Ratchet yelled.

“You mean to tell me that you tw… Grrr… three were the responsible ones of everything that happened to all of us today?” Arcee asked. DarkNight nodded.

“Yup” BlackFire said.

“: What about, Snow and Smokescreen?:” Bumblebee asked.

“Oh, we didn’t forget about our Creators” DarkNight said.

“What?!” Snow and Smokescreen asked.

Just then, both felt an icy and sticky liquid splash on top of them both. It was pink paint, but that was not it because a splash of glitter soon followed as well. Snow and Smokescreen were both covered in pink color and glitter. DarkNight and BlackFire burst out laughing.

“DarkNight! BlackFire! StarFire!” Snow yelled. She was mad. Just then, some of the team also burst out laughing as well.

“What are you guys laughing about? You guys are also getting splash” DarkNight said. He then quickly picked up his twin sisters and left the main room. 

Just then, the same thing that happened to Snow and Smokescreen happened to everyone else that was standing in the main room.

“Grrrr, DarkNight! BlackFire! StarFire! Get back here!” Ratchet yelled. He then picked three of his best wrenches and chased after the three troublemakers—the rest of the team right behind, except for Optimus, of course. DarkNight and BlackFire laughed. StarFire didn’t laugh but soon smiled.

“Happy April Fools!” DarkNight, BlackFire, and StarFire yelled. 

A/N

I WANT TO THANK BOTH @JanjaFan @masterofenergy 

I WANT TO THANK @JanjaFan FOR THE APRIL FOOLS REQUEST 

AND 

I ALSO WANT TO THANK @masterofenergy FOR THE DARKNIGHT SPENDING TIME WITH HIS TWIN SISTERS REQUEST.

THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 642 27
Autobots were blamed for the war and destruction on Earth. Riley and Optimus have to make a difficult decision and leave their family so they could p...
36.5K 795 28
If I told you that Bumblebee has an older sibling named Honeybee, who is a cadet during the war for Cybertron. Well this is her story of how she ende...
3K 83 15
In the distant reaches of the universe, on a planet called Cybertron, an epic war has raged for eons. Cybertron, once a peaceful world inhabited by s...
80.6K 1.8K 23
The Autobots and Decepticons were fighting as usual for Energon when they plunged into a hole, falling unceremoniously into the abyss. There was one...