Kelsey Paige Moloney <3

By Jamie-LeaMcd

More

Kelsey Paige Moloney <3

A Month On

310 7 6
By Jamie-LeaMcd

I still miss you everyday. I still wonder why. I still think to myself at least shes in a better place now. Yesterday mr Capra came into the class to see how we were all traveling. He started a lecture about if we needed help over the holidays what you should and could do. He said your name in almost every sentence. I lost it. I couldn't hold the tears in anymore. The tears came pouring down my face again. I wasn't the only one though so that was good. 

Not one day goes by when your not on my mind. I have dicided that im going to get a tatto for you next yar as i know you always wanted one and you liked the one i was going to get, the two anchors one on each ankle. I'm also getting for ever on the side of my foot for you. I miss you Kelsey i really do and so do many others. 

I miss you and i wish you could come back everyday or i could just see your face once more. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 680 7
Warning ⚠️ 19+ αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αžšαžΏαž„αžαŸ’αž›αžΈαž‘αžΆαŸ†αž„αž’αžŸαŸ‹αž“αŸαŸ‡αžŸαž»αž‘αŸ’αž’αžαŸ‚αž‡αžΆαžšαžΏαž„αž”αŸ’αžšαžŒαž·αžαž˜αžΆαž“αžŸαžšαžŸαŸαžšαž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž’αžŸαž»αžšαŸ„αŸ‡αžαŸ’αžšαž„αŸ‹αŸ—αž…αŸ’αžšαžΎαž“αž‡αžΆαžšαžΏαž„αžŸαž·*αžœαŸ‰αŸƒ..αž”αžΌαž€πŸ”žBL . Focus on Taehyung bottom πŸ”ž
21.4K 2.7K 31
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.
139K 3.4K 53
A 5-year-old Valentina whose life gets turned upside down by the sudden passing of her beloved mother. Her only family or is it?. Lorenzo De luca is...
216K 2.7K 20
Warning 18+ short novel αž˜αž½αž™αž“αŸαŸ‡αž˜αžΆαž“αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αžŸαž˜αŸ’αžαžΈαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™ αž…αŸ’αžšαžΎαž“αžšαžΆαž”αŸ‹αž˜αž·αž“αž…αŸαŸ‡αž’αžŸαŸ‹#taekook πŸ”žπŸ”ž only