π—¦π—œπ—‘ π—–π—œπ—§π—¬ 𖀓 hannibal l...

By geraltsjaskier

❝ sin city wasn't made for π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’” like you. ❞ βͺ DR. LECTER X OC ❫ ... More

━━━━ sΜ·in cΜ·ity
season one
[01] in with the new
[02] seek and ye shall find
[03] turned to dust
[04] garden from hell
[06] folie Γ£ deux

[05] homesick

1.1K 65 12
By geraltsjaskier

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
━━homesick

JUNE, WILL AND HANNIBAL followed behind a nurse as they made their way down the halls of the psychiatric facility. After a moment of walking, the nurse moved to open the door for them. Will went in first, and Hannibal motioned for June to go in front of him. She smiled as she passed him, her flowery scent filling his senses. Something he liked very much.

A woman's voice spoke from inside the room, "He catches insane men because he can think like them." June looked to see that Freddie Lounds was sitting next to Abigail on the bed. The redhead turned around to see that the three of them had entered. Her eyes locked with Will's for a moment before turning towards Abigail, quietly saying, "Because he is insane."

"—Would you excuse us, please?" Will asked, pressing his lips into a thin line. June followed him as he walked over towards the foot of the bed, "I'm Special Agent Will Graham."

"—By Special Agent he means not really an agent," Freddie interjected as she stood from the bed, "He didn't get past the screening process." She looked at Will, tilting her head slightly as she narrowed her eyes. "Too unstable.."

"I really must insist you leave the room," Hannibal began to say as he walked up towards them, stopping beside June.

"If you want to talk—" Before Freddie could give Abigail her business card, Will slyly snatched it from her hands, placing it in his jacket pocket. June smirked lightly at this, trying her best not to laugh. The redhead clenched her jaw slightly, shooting Abigail another look before turning to leave the room.

"Abigail," Will started as he took off his glasses, "This is June and Dr. Lecter." June gave her a small smile and a wave. "Do you remember us?"

Abigail gulped lightly as she looked at Will, "I remember you...You killed my dad." For a moment, a small silence hung over them. June turned to share a look with Will. She could tell he was a little taken aback by that.

"You've been in bed for days, Abigail," Hannibal began, "Why don't we have a walk?"

WILL HELPED ABIGAIL WALK through the greenhouse of the psychiatric facility. June and Hannibal walked side by side behind them. Hannibal had his coat resting over his arm, and it would occasionally brush up against June's arm. He stole glances at her whenever she wasn't looking. He found it...amusing to watch her.

"I'm sorry we couldn't save your mother," Will told her, "We did everything we could..but she was already gone..."

"I know," Abigail said, blinking a couple of times, "I saw him kill her." She moved to sit down on the bench, which Will helped her do so. "He was loving right up until the second he wasn't. Kept telling me he was sorry, to just hold still..." She stared at the plants in front of her. "He was gonna make it all go away." June could tell that she was deeply troubled—which was justified considering what she'd been through.

"There was plenty wrong with your father, Abigail, but there's nothing wrong with you," Will told her, causing her to look up at him. "You say he was loving. I believe it. That's what you brought out in him." As he said this, Hannibal glanced over at June. He watched as she tucked a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"It's not all I brought out in him," Abigail said, gulping lightly. She suddenly took in a sharp breath, "I'm gonna be messed up. Aren't I?" Will grew silent at this, knowing that the answer was most likely yes. "I'm worried about nightmares.."

"We'll help you with the nightmares," Hannibal reassured her.

Will began to sit next to her, "There's no such thing as getting used to what you've experienced. It bothers me a lot. I worry about nightmares too."

Abigail turned towards him, "So killing somebody, even if you have to do it, it feels that bad?" Will was trying to think about how to put his thoughts into words.

"It's the ugliest thing in the world," he said. June's eyes slowly trailed down towards the ground. She hated seeing him like this—so...numb.

After a moment, Abigail spoke, "I wanna go home."

JUNE WALKED IN BETWEEN Will and Hannibal as they made their way across the front grounds of the psychiatric facility. Her blue eyes suddenly landed on a familiar redhead who was leaning up against Hannibal's Rolls-Royce. Freddie Lounds.

"Eugh," June grumbled, "She doesn't know when to quit, does she?" Hannibal's lip curled upwards the tiniest bit as he glanced over towards her. As they grew closer, Freddie leaned off of the car and began walking towards them. She outstretched her hand towards Will.

"Special Agent Graham," she said with a smile, "I've never formally introduced myself. I'm Freddie Lounds."

Will began to put his glasses back on, ignoring her hand, "Are you trying to salvage this joke from the mouth of madness?"

"—Please. Let me apologize for my behavior in there. It was sloppy and misguided and hurtful," Freddie told him.

"Miss Lounds," Hannibal began, "Now is not the time." She looked at Hannibal for a second before glancing back towards Will.

"Look. You and I may have our own reason for being here, but I also think we both genuinely care about what happens to Abigail Hobbs."

"—You told her I was insane," Will retorted.

Freddie shook her head, "I can undo that."

Will furrowed his eyebrows, "You help Abigail see me as more than her father's killer, and I help you with..online ad sales?"

"I can undo what I said," she told him, narrowing her eyes slightly, "I can also make it a lot worse." June raised her eyebrows slightly. This lady really had some balls.

"Miss Lounds.." Will began as he took a couple steps closer towards her, "It's not very smart to piss off a guy who thinks about killing people for a living..."

"IT'S NOT VERY SMART to piss off a guy who thinks about killing people for a living," Jack read aloud the article that Freddie Lounds had posted not too long ago. He was smiling, but everyone could tell it wasn't genuine due to the irritation laced through his tone. He turned towards the four people sitting in front of him; Hannibal, June, Will and Alana. "You know what else isn't very smart?" Oh, lord. Here we go...

"You were there with him," Jack said towards Hannibal, "And you let those words come out of his mouth." June glanced over at Hannibal as he spoke up.

"I trust Will to speak for himself."

"Evidently you shouldn't," Jack replied, narrowing his eyes.

"I'm just happy the story wasn't about Abigail Hobbs," Alana added.

"Well, then it's a victory," Jack said sarcastically as he turned towards her whilst nodding his head. Will sighed deeply. "So, Abigail Hobbs wants to go home. Let's take her home."

"—What Abigail wants and what she needs are different things," Alana said, "Taking her out of a controlled environment would be reckless."

Jack spoke, "You said she was practical."

"That could just mean she has a dissociative disorder," Will commented.

"You take her home, she may experience intense emotions, respond aggressively, or re-enact some aspect of the traumatic event without even realizing it," Alana argued.

Jack turned to Hannibal, "Where do you weigh in on this, Doctor?"

"Dr. Bloom is right. But, there is a scenario where revisiting the trauma event could help Abigail heal and actually prevent denial." Alana shook her head, not agreeing with what she'd heard.

"Then we have a difference of opinion," Jack determined.

June spoke up, "But you haven't asked me what I think—"

"—June, I had a thought, and now I just lost it," Jack said as he gave her a look. June rolled her eyes slightly. "Anyways, therefore, I am going to choose the opinion that best serves my agenda." He glanced at Will, "I need to know if you're right about the copycat, Will." If anyone could find the copycat, it would be Will.

Alana shook her head, "We have no way of knowing what's waiting for her when she goes home." June could feel someone looking at her, so she turned to meet Hannibal's gaze. She felt a shiver creep up her spine. He immediately turned his attention towards Jack. She gazed over the side of his face for a second, a small smile forming on her lips.

"Only one way to find out," Jack said.

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚.
hola!! a fast update yay!
it's a shorter one though.
thank you for reading!! 🥰🥺🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.5K 27
You let me violate you... You let me desecrate you... You let me penetrate you... You let me complicate you...
3.4K 166 8
❝𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘡'𝘴 𝘡𝘰𝘰 𝘀𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦❞ β•­β”€β”€β”€β”€πŸ•°π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› home shaped itself into her. __________________...
10.8K 348 13
*SEASON 2 COMPLETE!* Season two continues the challenge to write a plausible, canon af sex scene for each episode of the series. You'll think these w...
9.6K 355 27
Completed and published: 16th. Dez. 2021 Dr. Dr. Saturn Atlas had given her all for her career. She had finished school three years in advance and st...