Le DekuVerse

De CookieDoughat2am

-Warning- -Much angst( Trans/Suicidal/Insomniac/Abused deku) - Dabi is Touya theory -Much Ships!!! Mais

Deku Orgin: Boy in the Bubble
Denki's Angsty backstory( Because you guys live for angst and so do I)
Learn about Deku
BNHA MEMES(edited)
Vines Bitch
New People!!
Bye Bye Bitch
Memes Part 2
OH NO ITS A V-
Wait wha-
Deku Sides
Explaining the future kids! (1/7?)
Wholesome Pictures
My R
Dabi wtf
My First Tag Ever!!!
Listen Up!
I got tagged again -
Omoni had a what!?
Deku Snaps
Discord whatever did we do?
Youll see
Do I have Your Attention?
Continue?

~.(*^*).~Introducing the Multiverse~.(*^*).~

4.1K 48 19
De CookieDoughat2am

The screen panned to multiple different scenes.

In a, half All Might, half normal, dorm room setting, there was two boys laying on a bed. One of which was Izuku Midoriya. The other being Shoto Todoroki. Midoriya was sitting up against the wall ranting about some book character, "Percy Jackson" and how much  Midoriya loved him as a character. Todoroki was just happy to listen.

Next it panned to the Aizawa-Yamada family. Which consisted of Aizawa, Yamada, Shinsou, and Eri. Eri was sitting on a couch playing with Shinsou's hair. Aizawa was laughing in the corner with Yamada over how cute Shinsou  looked with his cat ear headband, butterfly pins, and glitter. 

Iida, Ochako, and Tsuyu were all sitting in the common room with Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and Jirou. They were all watching, 'The Backyardigans' for some odd reason.

The L.O.V., Hawks, Miriko, and Overhall(armless as usual), were all just staring at eachother. Go them I guess.

Then they weren't.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

166K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...