LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

By Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... More

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 22-new emotions

3.7K 113 7
By Frost57_

Jasper park Canada
Blaze village
3rd person

The sound of birds chirping in the distance was the only noise outside the cabin...well besides that of laughter and children giggling.

Natasha's eyes shot open, she noticed Elliott wasn't with her and their was a note with a cup off coffee. "Hay nat! I tried to make some coffee but I don't know how it turned out, anyways i woke up earlier and didn't want to wake you so I didn't. I won't be to far if you want to find me"

She sat up in the bed reading the note before trying the coffee. To her it wasn't to bad, it was very strong, just what she likes.

The sound of paws hitting the grass in front of the cabin was pretty loud, it sounded like a group of people. "I'm gonna get you Mr. Miller!"

Natasha walked out onto the small patio, once she got a good look at what was happening outside she saw Elliott running around in wolf form with a wolf pup and a tiger cub.

The pup tackled Elliott, he tapped his shoulder. "Tag your it!" The cub and pup took off in the other direction. "Oh no you don't kid!" Elliott chased after them.

A small smile tugged at Natasha's lips, seeing Elliott be good with kids made her heart melt. "He would be a good father" she said to herself. But the reality of her situation hit her, she can't have kids.

"Oh isn't that sweet" Natasha jumped at the new voices behind her. She turned around to see ruby standing there with a cup of coffee in her hands. "He seams to be fitting in well"

Natasha nodded looking back ahead of herself. "He always finds a way to make the best of his situation"

Ruby smiled. "So Natalie, tell me about yourself"

"There isn't much to know about me ma'am, just that I work with Elliott" Natasha didn't want to tell someone she doesn't know her whole life story.

"You and Elliott are very close, it reminds me of
My husband and I" something about how ruby talked made her feel at ease, something Elliott is very good at.

Natasha nodded. "He's a nice friend"

Ruby shook her head chuckling. "I see how you look at him, you like him Natalie I can tell"

Natasha was having a battle in her mind, one side just said, "screw it I love him" and the other was saying. "You can't love him, your a monster and no one loves a monster"

"I can't, I can't love anyone" Natasha mumbled.

"I didn't say love, did I? See anyone can change anyone for good or worse, he seams to have a good affect on you" Natasha rolled her eyes.

Elliott ran around away from the wolf pup and tiger cub, he had a small smile on his face. Natasha jumped in surprise as Elliott came tumbling on the ground face first, when he finally stopped he was on his back. "Ow" he groaned.

"I've see you go through worse, stop being a baby" Elliott turned his head to see Natasha standing on the patio, her lips pulled into a grin.

"Ugh, you saw that?" Elliott rolled over so he was on his stomach, his head on his paws.

"Everything"

The pup and tiger cub ran up to Elliott and jumped onto his back. "Ha! We got you Mr. Elliott!" The cub laughed.

"You sure did" Elliott chuckled. The wolf pup looked up to see Natasha, a spark of Curiosity showed on his face. "Oh! Oh! Is she the lady you were talking about! The one you really like—"

Elliott's eyes widened. "Ah! hahah! I told you to keep it a secret" he whispered to the pup.

"Oh don't be shy mr. Elliott! See she's smiling!"  Elliott looked up to see Natasha, a slight blush on her cheeks.

Elliott rolled his eyes as he stood up. "Okay kids, how about you two go and rest for a little while, and later today we can go to the pond with more of your friends" The two smiled. "Okay! Bring your girlfriend too!" The two took off leaving a Elliott there chuckling.

Elliott shifted back into his human form, his hair was a mess, his arms covered in dirt and a green color from the grass. "You get along with kids well" ruby said.

"Well I didn't have a choice, they made me play tag with them" Elliott stepped onto the patio standing next to Natasha.

"So the big bad wolf was forced to have fun?" Natasha joked. "Or are you just a sweet little wolf?"

"Uh n-no I'm still tough, I Uh well—"

"I'm kidding Elliott" Natasha patted his shoulder.

"Can I be honest?" Elliott raised an eyebrow looking down at nat. "Yeah"

"I had fun playing tag" Elliott looked away embarrassed.

"Aww that's sweet" Natasha teased. "Isn't That sweet ruby?"

"It's very sweet"

Elliott shook his head. "Ha Ha very funny, get your jokes out now"

"Wait till tony hears about this" Elliott's head snapped to her, he pointed a finger in her direction. "Don't tell tony" Elliott pleaded.

"Oh you'll never know Elliott"

For most of the day ruby showed Elliott and Natasha around the village.

The village had a very comfortable feeling, the shifters lived in harmony, no drama around them just the calm nature of a peaceful home.

"Mr. Miller! Are you ready to go to the lake?!" The wolf pup ran up to Elliott and Natasha.

"Sure thing Liam, you told your friends?" Elliott responded.

"Yes! Their all over there!" Liam exclaimed running around the two.

"Okay, okay, we'll be there" Elliott chuckled. Liam smiled before her ran off to the lake.

"Cute kid, seams to really like you" Natasha looked over to Elliott.

"Yeah, you wanna come?" Elliott's head tilted slightly sideways.

"I have some extra clothes, but if I'm being honest I don't look good in bikinis" Natasha said.

Elliott rolled his eyes. "You look good in anything, come on, might as well make the best of Our last day here, you can consider this kinda like a vacation"

Natasha finally gave in to go to the lake with him. "Fine," she mumbled.

"Good! I'll see you there" Elliott waved bye to Natasha and ruby before jogging to the lake.

"You like him" ruby walked away from Natasha leaving her by herself, she never knew how much she hated the feeling of being alone.

Elliott made it to the large lake, the water was so clean you could see to the bottom of the lake. Liam and his friends were already having a blast on the other side of the lake. Elliott wished he could of had a childhood or at least remember it.

Elliott removed his shirt leaving him in only his shorts. He shivered as the cold wind made contact with his chest.

He slowly stepped into the lake, the water was cold, not to the point where it felt like you'll get frostbite but it was kinda perfect.

It took a few minutes for Elliott to finally step fully into the lake, the water just at his shoulders.

"Try not to freeze, I just got here" Elliott turned to see Natasha stepping into the lake. She was in a red bikini, Elliott had to control himself from starring at her.

She walked up to Elliott standing only a foot away from him. "I know that look" she teased.

"No you don't" Elliott replied quickly.

"If it makes it any better, you don't look bad at all. You could give cap a run for his money" Natasha smirked as the words left her mouth.

"Is the Natasha romanoff flirting with me?" Elliott joked.

"No, just stating the obvious"

Natasha placed her hand on his chest tracing one of his many scars. "You never told me you had this many" emotions she never felt were going through her.

Elliott hummed. "Never needed to"

"Well at least the nightmares are going away" Natasha said softly.

"There not going away nat" Elliott swam closer to the shore so he was able to sit in the water with his head above the cold liquid.

"What do you mean there not gone? You haven't had one in a few nights" Natasha did the same as Elliott, they sat shoulder to shoulder.

Elliott looked Natasha in the eyes, she noticed how the blue in his eyes were mixed with hazel. "It's you Natasha, when I'm with you my nightmares seam to disappear"

Natasha never felt like this, love. She doesn't know if she even likes Elliott but a sense of love fills her. Every time she sees him, she gets butterflies in her stomach. "And I can't thank you enough for how much you changed my life for the best" Elliott wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Natasha leaned into him.

Natasha romanoff the cold blood assassin was in the arms of someone she...really came to like.

But for her she knew it wasn't time.

"I'm happy you came with me"

"Well, I'm not leaving anytime soon, your stuck with me Miller" Natasha said playfully.

The sun reflected off the water, the bright blue colors relaxing the two.

"It sucks we have to leave soon" Elliotts mumbled.

Natasha nodded in agreement. "I had fun, and it's rare for me to even enjoy something without the worry of dying at a moment's notice" Natasha leaned into Elliott's side, her head resting on his shoulder.

"No one will ever hurt you as long as I'm alive" Elliott promised this, he would never lie to Natasha, and he hopes nothing will come in between them.

"Trust me, they would be dead before they can get
To me" Natasha giggled as Elliott rolled his eyes.

"Let me be nice for once" Elliott said playfully, Natasha pulled herself onto his lap, she rested her head against his chest, the water around them rippling.

"Don't tell me your tired" Elliott ran his hand through her hair.

"You being boring is making me tired" Natasha said, she yelped as Elliott grabbed her by her hips, throwing her into the water. "How's That for boring!" Elliott said jokingly.

Natasha moves her hair from he face. "Ooo just wait till we get back to training! You'll regret this!"

The two spent the rest of the day chasing each other around the lake, playing a few games with Liam and his friends, eating a good dinner and then going asleep.

The next day Natasha and Elliott had to say their goodbyes to ruby. "I just wanna say thanks for everything ruby, I'm not gonna forget this"

"Oh don't mention it Elliott, and remember, your mom and dad will be very proud of you, I'm glad you found a home" ruby smiled. She looked over to Natasha. "Take care of him will you"

Natasha grinned looking over at Elliott. "I sure will"

"Remember to visit whenever you get the chance!" Ruby pulled Elliott into a hug. "I'll remember" Elliott promised.

Before they left Elliott waved bye to Liam and his friends, then they were off back to S.H.I.E.L.D, back to some kind of work in their lives.

But one thing for certain is Natasha and Elliott will face anything together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 2.3K 32
Being the only child of Tony Stark, Freya was kept out of the spotlight so that she might live a semi-normal life. Unfortunately, how she became Tony...
20K 690 49
She never thought she would ever meet anyone as egotistical as her brother, but boy was she wrong. She never wanted to be in the lime light like Tony...
323K 7K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
992K 26.1K 52
You are a genius, and when you get invited to one of Tony Stark's parties, your life changes forever. Growing up as an orphan (no, none of the Aveng...