Revealed in Canada {SLOW-ISH...

By the_abc_bookworm

The senior class of Kingston Prep has won a trip to Canada to see a live concert by two famous pop singers. N... More

A/N and intro
Chapter 1
Photos for Chapter 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Photos for Chapter 4
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Photos for Chapter 6
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Photos for Chapter 8 (part one)
Photos for Chapter 8 (part two)
Chapter 8
Photos for Chapter 9
Chapter 9
Photos for Chapter 10
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Photos for Chapter 14
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Photos for Chapter 16
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N: I haven't died
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
A/N:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 19

40 2 8
By the_abc_bookworm

Allie's POV: 

We gathered in the common room, including Danny. 

"I think we should go back to that beach," Ian suggested.

Maddie shook her head. "Leila's mom works there, so Leila might be there too."

"Yeah, there's no way we're risking a meet-up with that snake," Alex said venomously. Alex was a person who was reasonable, but once she had proof that a person was bad, she held a serious grudge. "No offense," she said quickly, looking at Danny.

He held his hands up. "No sweat, I hate her too."

"You're cool," Alex decided, pointing a finger at Danny.

I laughed. Riley pulled an arm around me, and I leaned on him. 

I'm so lucky to have him as a boyfriend, I thought. Now if only we could get Cayden and Maddie together...

Jake leaned forward. "How 'bout we go to the carnival, I saw something online," he offered. 

We all nodded.

"Sounds fun," Mia commented.

Maddie grumbled. "With my luck, we'll probably run into her anyway," she said.

Alex grinned. "We can see if we can cause any trouble for her if we do," she suggested.

Maddie immediately perked up, and took on a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

"When does it open?" Cameron asked.

Jake glanced down at his phone. "In forty-five minutes," he said.

I nodded. "Everybody get ready, and we'll meet in the living room in twenty minutes."

We hurried to our rooms to get ready. 

I thought I'd try a visual instead of loading all the pics in a chapter:

I pulled out a blue halter top, jean shorts, and the star earrings Maddie gave me for my birthday. I drew my hair into two braids, and pulled on some blue Nikes.

Throwing my phone, wallet, and other essentials inside my bag, I headed out to see Maddie and Riley walk out into the hallway as well. 

Riley looked Maddie up and down. "You look like you're going to Santa's rock concert, not a carnival," he said.

Maddie shrugged. "I have no idea what you mean," she said innocently. She was wearing an off-the-shoulder red jumper, with black lace-up boots and black ripped jeggings.

I snickered. "I bet Cayden's gonna stare," I teased.

Maddie rolled her eyes. "Riley already is."

I glanced at Riley. He was, indeed, staring at me with his mouth open. I walked over to him and closed his mouth. He blinked, and blushed slightly. "Uh, you look nice," he said.

I giggled. The mystified look on his face is so cute... "You don't look too bad yourself," I commented.

We headed downstairs and saw that Cameron and Alex were already lounging on one of the couches.

Cameron faked a yawn. "What took you guys so long?"

Maddie smirked. "Riley was gawking at Allie," she said casually.

Riley pinched her in the side, and Maddie yelped.

I chuckled.

After about seven minutes, the others came down. Just as I'd thought, Cayden paused when he saw Maddie, and blushed slightly.

I nudged Alex, who turned to look at Cayden. She grinned.

"What's with the North Pole rock concert look?" Jake commented.

Maddie threw her arms in the air. "Why does everyone keep saying that?"

Riley's POV:

I snickered. Maddie did look like she was dressed for a Christmas themed rock concert, with her red sweater, boots, and ripped pants.

My phone chimed, and I glanced down.

Ben: Your concert has been moved up to two days from now, at 7:00 PM. (A/N: Cause the author's running out of ideas...) Rehearsals will still be tomorrow at 5:00 PM.

Maddie also glanced at her phone, then looked at me. I nodded and held up my phone discretely to signal that I'd also received the message.

Just then, Miss Martin walked down the stairs. "Class, I know you're going out right now, but I just wanted to tell you that T&M's manager moved their concert up to two days from now."

That was fast.

Most of the class cheered. 

"Nice," Brandon said.

Miss Martin chuckled. "Alright, go to your outing."

She waved us off and we headed outside. 

Jake looked down at his phone, then pointed to the left. "Ten minutes. . . that way."

We headed off.

Halfway there, Jake sneezed on Alex's sleeve.

Alex groaned. "Gross! Were you aiming for me?"

Jake shrugged. Alex smacked the back of his head.

I laughed. 

Maddie showed Allie something on her phone, and Allie grinned and took Maddie's phone. She fidgeted with it for a bit, then gave it back. 

Probably a game - Maddie's always downloading new ones. Almost 35% of her earnings from albums goes into electronics.

Five minutes later, we could hear the sounds of carnival games.

Alex and Maddie immediately rush to the cotton candy and bought ten.

Maddie turned back to the group. "You guys want some?"

She held the bags out. 

After taking a bag for me and Allie, I glanced around. 

Huh, I would've thought we'd be recognized by now...

Maddie must've been thinking the same thing, cause she glanced at a group of boys who were looking at us.

The boy in the center walked over. I braced for a, "Hey, you're T&M!"

Instead, he said, "'Sup, I'm Blake," and slung his arm around Maddie's waist, grabbing her butt.

(Sorry if this makes anyone uncomfortable...)

Uh, what.

He must've expected Maddie to immediately go along with him. He was sorely mistaken. 

Cayden was about to step in, but Maddie grabbed Blake's arm and twisted it, using it to judo-flip Blake over her shoulder and pin him to the ground. 

"I don't appreciate guys who force themselves on girls," she hissed. She let Blake up, and he scrambled away. 

Everyone blinked. Then Alex whistled. "Nice," she commented. 

Maddie grinned and made an exaggerated gesture of brushing her hands off.

Unknown's POV:

I was wandering around the carnival when I saw T&M with a bunch of other teenagers.

I quickly hid behind a sign of a clown and watched, pulling out my phone to record. 

A boy walked over to them and put his arm around T's waist, grabbing her butt. 

She grabbed his arm and judo-flipped him onto the ground. I winced. That must've hurt...

She spoke to him in a low voice, low enough that I couldn't hear. 

Then she let him up. He scrambled away. T then turned and brushed her hands together, grinning.

I smiled. I stopped recording, cut of the beginning of the video, and posted it, along with the words; T assaults helpless teen. 

Sadly, only Canadian accounts could see my blog, but that was enough. Soon, T&M will be nobody.

A/N: I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I UPDATED SO LATE.... I just got Discord and have been playing around, and I kinda, well, forgot about Wattpad T-T. Anyway, hope you like this chappie :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 938 25
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
22.2K 1.3K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...