Toy Soldier

By GiamoniCooper

Gia is a 23 year old full-figured domestic violence victim. She isn't and refuses to be in the category of th... More

Authors Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 8

Copyright

5.1K 57 4
By GiamoniCooper

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the products of the author’s imagination or are used factiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental and not intended by the author.

Copyright © 2013 by Giamoni Cooper

All rights reserved under International and Pan-American Conventions as well as the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 32.4K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
886 21 36
27-year-old Angela Nicole is the divorced mother of a 2-year-old girl named Emma Nicole. Angela works as an LAPD detective; her ex-husband works in t...
1.3M 36.4K 35
Nicole Hamblen was your typical 21 year old college student. She received good grades, came from a wonderful family, and had a kick ass best friend n...
84.8K 2.7K 70
I sit up in bed next to him and watch as he breathes, "You'll never know how much I love you." I whisper breathlessly. His back goes up and down as t...