Fall Apart / Post Malone

Oleh postylove74

**COMPLETED** **15,600 reads** Traveling with Post Malone should be easy right? Simple... know your place, re... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Authors Note

Chapter 43

594 20 11
Oleh postylove74

Lexa'sPOV

My alarm went off at six as I slowly sat up, nausea over flowing my body. I didn't need Dr. Reynold's to call me back and confirm that I was pregnant. My body had that covered. I sat on the edge of my bed for a few minutes before slowly getting up and walking into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and ran a brush through my hair. I decided against styling it and left it at its natural wavy state. I grabbed my makeup bag off the counter and applied some foundation, mascara and blush; just enough to make me look like I wasn't a ghost walking on the street.

I walked back out to my room and threw the makeup bag in my suitcase pulling out a pair of light washed high rise jeans, a maroon crew neck t-shirt and slipped a white zip up hoodie over my shoulders. I dug through my bag to find my maroon converse and slid them on my feet. I zipped everything up and grabbed the other bag that I hadn't touched since being home and walked out towards the kitchen.

"Fuck Rachel, what the hell are you making?" I asked covering my nose and trying not to gag.

"Just eggs" she said looking over at me.

"Well can we hurry up and finish them before I throw up all over the kitchen floor" I said walking over to the living room opening the windows.

"You know if this is what you are going to be like during your whole pregnancy, then I'm glad your going back to Austin... he can deal with you" she laughed as she pushed her scrambled eggs on her plate and quickly threw the pan into the dishwasher.

"Ha ha ha" I laughed sarcastically.

"Are you going to eat anything?" she asked

"Not right now, I don't think I can stomach it literally" I laughed walking over to her and sitting down.

"Okay then I will eat these quick so we can get going. But, you do know that if you are the doctor is going to increase your calorie intake so you are going to have to try to eat even if you puke it out later"

"Yeah I know, but let's cross that bridge when we come to it" I said.

She finished up her eggs and put her dish in the sink and walked back into her room to let Brad know that we were off to the airport. She grabbed one of my bags and I grabbed the other as we headed out the door and down the hall. We didn't bother with calling for an uber and used Brad's car instead.

"Are you sure that you are making the right decision Lex?" Rachel asked as she pulled us out of the parking garage and started to head towards the airport. Luckily we were only about a fifteen minute drive away.

"I have never been more sure of anything in my life" I said rolling my head to look over at her.

"Just do me a favor and don't forget what he did. You can forgive him, but don't forget how it made you feel"

"I won't, I promise and I'm sure with these raging hormones it'll come up in conversation at some point" I laughed.

"You are so sure that you definitely are pregnant sis"

"I don't know Rachel, it's just this feeling" I said absentmindedly putting my hand on my stomach.

"Are you going to stay if he doesn't want to be involved?" she asked me.

"Are you serious right now? Like is that a serious question?" I asked as we pulled up to the airport.

"Well I just know you and I know that you would try to make things work even if the other person didn't want it to" she said getting out of the car and grabbing my bags out of the trunk. I grabbed onto one as we started walking towards my gate.

"Rach, there is more than one heart to think about this time. If I am pregnant and he doesn't want me I have no choice but to leave."

"Fuck, I'm going to be more nervous about you now than I was before" she laughed.

"Nervous? You didn't even fucking call me the next morning, so I wouldn't say that you were too nervous" I laughed pulling her into a hug.

"If you need anything, you just call. I don't care where you are I'll get on a plane and come take you home" she said.

"I know sis, thank you for everything the past few days and I'm sorry your trip ended short"

"If this all works out, I have a feeling there will be plenty more trips" she smiled.

I was just about to walk into the line to check my luggage when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. It was seven in the morning, who would be calling me at this hour. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and swallowed hard seeing that it was Dr. Ryenold's office calling me.

"This is Lexa" I said.

"Good morning Lexa! This is Monica calling from Dr. Ryenold's office. We got your blood work back early this morning and we wanted to tell you congratulations! The blood work came back positive!" the nurse said happily through the phone.

"Wow, okay. Thank you so much!" I said trying to muster up my best voice.

I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket looking up at Rachel with a smile.

"I hope your ready to be called Aunt Rachel" I said to her.

Her eyes opened wide and a smile spread on her face as she pulled me into a hug squeezing harder than she needed.

"Okay, I know it's a lot to think about right now but at the same time I am so fucking happy for you! Now if he does anything to hurt you I will really fucking punch him in the face" she laughed pulling away.

"He won't sis I promise. Okay, I better get going before I miss my flight and your stuck with my sick, mood swing whining self for the next 9 months"

"Safe travels girl, text me when you land" she said.

I grabbed both of my bags and got into the surprisingly short line to check my luggage. I walked up to the person working the scale and handed them my information.

"She's pregnant! Help her lift those bags!" I heard Rachel yell from behind me.

I felt my cheeks start to turn red as the man behind the counter kindly picked up my bags and placed them on the scale.

I paid the fees necessary for my luggage and got my one way boarding pass to Texas. I turned around and gave Rachel one last wave as I headed up the escalator towards security. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and sent a quick text to Dani letting her know that I was just going through security and would see her soon.

------------
I got off the plane and felt relieved. I was starting to feel sick and the feeling of the air conditioning hitting my skin made me feel slightly better. I had done some reading while I was waiting to board the plane and I found that mint helps calm your stomach in the early stages of pregnancy so I quickly found a small shop and grabbed a few packs of spearmint gum and a water. After paying for them I pulled out my phone to send out a text to Dani.

Hey girl! I'm headed towards baggage claim. Where are you guys?"

I hit the send button and quickly typed a message out to Rachel to let her know that I made it safe and sound.

I rounded the corner and saw Dani and Smitty waiting next to the conveyor belt where my luggage would be appearing. As soon as she saw me she ran over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi! Oh my God I have missed you so much" she said.

"Dani, I've only been gone for like five days" I laughed pulling away from her.

"That's five days too long! He was so unbearable the first two nights, I don't know how Smitty didn't punch him in the face" she laughed as we made our way towards him.

"Glad to see you back girl" he smiled as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so glad to be back"

"Did you even doubt or think that you wouldn't be here?" Dani asked.

"No, I knew that I would be back at some point. I forgave him and I understand but I will never forget what that made me feel like and I think that's the important thing" I said feeling myself starting to get dizzy.

"Woah, you okay Lex?" Smitty asked grabbing onto my arm.

"Yeah I'm good. Would you mind waiting for my bags? They are light purple and they have black ribbon tied around the top handle." I said lacing my arm into Dani's and walking towards the bathrooms.

"Yeah sure" he said looking at us cautiously.

"Girl, spill" Dani said when we were out of earshot from Smitty.

"I got the call from my doctors office this morning, and the blood work came back positive so I am one hundred percent pregnant" I said looking over at her.

She pulled me into a light hug for several seconds before pulling away from me.

"So are you happy?" she asked smiling.

"I am, but I'm also nervous. I've always wanted kids Dani, but I don't know about him. Of course you read everywhere how people always say Oh Posty is going to be a great Daddy or Look at him with that baby he is SO ready to be a Dad. But I think everyone forgets a few things. One, he's only going to be 25 in a few short months and two he's a fucking celebrity. Having a kid right now will change everything for him" I said leaning up against the wall by the bathrooms.

"Okay, well let's not worry about all of that other stuff right now. The most important thing is that you are happy. Are we taking care of ourselves?" she asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah about that. I can't seem to eat anything so I haven't been eating" I said looking down at the floor.

"We are going to fix that. I don't care if you eat and then you puke five minutes later, I'll feel better knowing that you ate" she laughed.

"Great, I love being force fed" I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay, we better get back to Smitty. I see him awkwardly standing in the middle of the walkway with your bags. As funny as it is, I think we should get going so we can make it back before Austin is done with soundcheck. We want to keep you a surprise" she said grabbing my arm and walking back towards Smitty.

We walked out to the car and I was not in the least bit surprised to see that Lee was there waiting to pick us up.

"Welcome back Lex" he said giving me a small hug.

"Hi Lee, its so nice to see you again" I said as I climbed into the car sitting next to Dani.

"So Lex, you would be so proud of your man yesterday before the show. One girl tried to slip him her number and he threw it out and another girl was trying to get with him on the bus after the show and he told her that he was taken and walked away. He also gave you such a nice compliment. He said that no girl could ever compare to you" Smitty said.

"That does make me feel really happy. But I have to apologize to you guys if he was a train wreck. I was hoping that he would pull himself together and realize what he had done" I said looking between the both of them.

"Apology accepted" Dani said.

"As far as him holding himself together, the first two days were awful. I don't think I've ever seen my boy more trashed. He forgot the words to some of his songs during soundcheck, he broke down on stage singing Stay, he confronted Dre and Alisha, by the way the four girls and Alisha are back in LA, but he definitely knew what he did" Smitty said.

"Guys, I told you to keep him grounded" I laughed.

"Oh Lex, you haven't seen your man trashed. Keeping him grounded when he's like that is like trying to keep a firework from exploding when you light a match to it" Smitty laughed.

We made casual small talk all the way to the Frank Erwin Center. Lee pulled the car up to the bus and grabbed the bags out of the back before climbing back in and parking in the VIP area outside of the center.

"Smitty grab her other bag" Dani said as she grabbed the one I had in my hand away from me.

"Uhm okay" he said grabbing the bag and throwing it onto the bus, wheeling it back to the back bedroom.

He walked back and the three of us headed off the bus together and made our way to the staging area. This had to be one of the bigger staging areas that I have seen while we were on tour with two couches positioned in an L shape with a small table sitting in front of them. A huge area for the pong table and plenty of extra space around us.

We sat ourselves down, Smitty grabbing a cigarette out of his back pocket and putting it to his lips.

"Don't light that around Lexa!" Dani said loudly grabbing the cigarette out of his mouth.

He looked at her incredulously his hands out to the side.

"Are you kidding me? Lexa smokes just as much as the rest of us," he laughed trying to grab it back out of Dani's hand.

"Yeah, well now she can't" Dani said.

Smitty looked over at me, a look of confusion on his face.

"I'm pregnant Smitty" I said quietly.

"Excuse me?" he said putting his hand to his ear.

"I'm pregnant you know bun in the oven for the next 9 months" I laughed pointing at my stomach.

"No fucking way! Fuck! How didn't I see this coming! After all you two fucking were on top of each other whenever the mood struck! Fucking congratulations Lex!" he said smiling as he came over and gave me a big hug.

"Austin doesn't know Smitty, so let's keep it that way" Dani said looking at him sternly.

"I promise I won't say a word, it's not my place too. But when do you plan on telling him?" he asked walking over to a cooler and pulling out two Bud Lights handing one to Dani.

"I found out way earlier than I anticipated. My initial plan was to tell him tomorrow on our plane ride to Denver, this way he wouldn't be able to get away from me" I laughed grabbing my water out of my bag and taking a long drink.

"I might tell him tonight after the concert" I said scratching at the inside of my forearm nervously.

"Has he been drinking yet?"

"Too be honest, I don't think so. He wanted to be on his best behavior today because he knew that it was decision day" Smitty said.

"And Papa Post is coming tonight too, most of the time he doesn't get trashed when his Dad is around. He likes to spend time with him coherently" Dani laughed.

The three of us stopped talking suddenly when we heard the door open and voices start to fill the room, Austin's voice the first one I heard. I got up and walked to the other side of the couches so I would be facing him directly. I saw him walk in talking with Dre and Jay.

He was wearing a black Nirvana shirt and light washed jeans and a black Testament hat a cigarette hanging loosely between his fingers and one above his ear. He was smiling at something Jay said to him. He hadn't seen me, but I made eye contact with Dre. He gave me a smile back as he hit Austin in his arm and pointed at me.

He stopped walking and just stared at me. I could feel his eyes traveling up and down my body as if he were making sure that I wasn't a mirage that he was seeing. Soon a smile appeared on his face. I couldn't hold it in any longer as I ran over to him wrapping my arms around his neck and connecting my lips deliciously with his.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in close, his tongue sliding into my mouth as we both deepened the kiss. We broke apart as he buried his head in the crook of my neck as I laid my head on his chest, breathing his intoxicating scent in deeply.

"Fuck baby girl, I am so fucking sorry. I can't believe what I almost fucking did to us. Not having you with me the last few days have been like hell. I can't be without you again Lexa. I need you with me always and forever" he said as he still held on to me tightly.

"Does that mean that you swear to be a good boy from here on out?" I asked pulling away from him and looking deep into his ocean blue eyes that I missed so much.

"Fuck yes Lexa. You are it for me. I don't care who walked through that door they will have nothing on you. You are everything I want"

I felt a smile start to tug on my lips, my fingers playing with the curls hanging out of the bottom of his hat. I leaned my face in close to his, almost brushing our lips together, his eyes dancing with mine.

"So I guess this means your giving me another chance?" he asked smiling against my lips.

"Of course it does baby" I smiled sweetly returning my lips to his.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16K 486 30
**Sequel to I Fall Apart** **COMPLETED** **7,300 reads** Will Austin be able to maintain his life, his career and his girlfriend or will he have to...
362K 8.4K 105
Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love
6.5K 363 57
"I have no right in asking this and part of me wants to feel guilty for asking. I want to go home, to Utah. Delilah will you come with me? I can't be...