Hermione Lupin

By AnnaWeasley444

Hermione isin her 5th year at Hogwarts, and she hasjust found out that she is adopted, and her real parents a... More

Shocked
The truth
Ju$t w0rds fr0m me TH!S !$ N0T @ CH@PTER!
The truth of Dumbledore

Full Moon

377 6 0
By AnnaWeasley444

"Hermione, we need to get you to safety!" cried Lucius. But it was to late. Dad was transforming into a wolf. It was a horrific sight. Then he chased me. I managed to get inside malfoy manor, but then he bit me.

Lucius POV

"Hermione, we need to get you to safety!" I led her into my manor, but it was to late, and she got bitten. I almost got bitten also, but then Remus chased after a mouse that was on the ground. I didn't know what to do. I grabbed her, and disapparated to St. Mundugos.

Hermione POV

Lucius. That is the first thing i saw when i woke up. He was standing over me, looking worried. "What happened?" I breathed, barely audible. He didn't answer. I already knew, also. I was a werewolf now. "It hurts." I moaned. "I know it does." He answered softly. "Hey, Hermione!" it was Fred. I moaned. Lucius left to go talk to dad, leaving me and Fred. He kissed me. I kissed him back, not knowing what else to do.

Lupin POV

I squinted in the light. I saw Lucius and Hermione, who looked frightened. "What happened?" I asked. "You bit Hermione." Lucius answered calmly. I was shocked. "I knew I was dangerous." i wispered. "No you're not. You just weren't ready." Lucius answered sharply. "Can we stay here for the summer, dad?" Hermione asked. I looked at Lucius, and he answered, "Yes. Draco would like the company."  "Thats settled then!" I said. "Lets get ready, Hermione!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...