Detroit Evolution one-shots

By xolauramaranoxo

This is part of Octopunkmedias July DEArtFest. Based on the fan film Detroit Evolution. More

Reverse AU One-Shot
#SharingABed
College AU
#Proposal
Western AU
#Amnesia
#Dancing
#Sickfic

Time Travel/Loop

56 3 0
By xolauramaranoxo

After Nines is attacked by Ada and brought to Cyberlife, Gavin falls asleep by his bedside but when he wakes up he finds himself back in his bedroom. Not only that,but it's exactly the same as the day before. 

Gavin can hear the alarm going off, but before he can reach for the phone and turn it off, someone does it for him. Opening his eyes he sees Nines setting a coffee cup on the bedside table.

"You're here?" Gavin asks confused 

"Why wouldn't I be?" Nines asks while sitting on the bed besides Gavin, his LED a calm blue " I made breakfast. Eggs and toast like you usually have"

Gavin looks around his bedroom for a second "What the hell is all of this"

"Are you alright?" Nines asks his LED turning yellow

"Of course I'm not fucking alright." Gavin begins "I just saw you lying unconscious at cyberlife and now here you are" he shouts.

Nines just sits there looking at him " What are you on about Gavin. I've been here since last night" 

"I need you to leave" he tells Nines, needing the time alone to process what is going on. 

"I'm not leaving because you regret having acted like a person" Nines says, his LED bright red 

"GET OUT" 

The rest of the day feels like Deja vu for Gavin. They go to Jericho and meet with Ada, then there at Chris' promotion party at Burn's Ally.He finds Nines and then they are back at cyberlife with him by Nines' bedside falling asleep. 

Yet, once again he wakes up in his bedroom, and then the same thing happens. And then again and again. The 5th time it happens, instead of getting mad and making Nines leave, Gavin simply gets dressed, eats the breakfast that Nines made and they leave for the DPD together although somehow the same outcome happens with Nines getting attacked by Ada.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
41.2K 889 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
221K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...