MishBir Romantic FF : VIVAH (...

By Angel7719135

It is an arranged marriage story. It is a story of Abir and Mishti from yeh rishta he pyar ka starplus show... More

MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 1 : Wedding Day
MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 2 - First Night
MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 3 - First Morning
Mishbir FF : VIVAH Chapter 4 - Just Married, forever in love
MishBir FF: VIVAH Chapter 5 - At her home, A Strawberry treat
MishBir FF : VIVAH- chapter 6 - Reception
MishBir FF : VIVAH - CHAPTER 7 - Romancing with Mrs. Abir
MishBir FF : VIVAH - CHAPTER 9- First Love making, becoming one
MishBir FF : VIVAH - Chapter 10 - Dubai Trip
MishBir FF: VIVAH- chapter 11 - Dubai Trip 2
MishBir FF: VIVAH - chapter 12 - Adding some romance in trip
A note to my readers
MishBir FF : VIVAH-chapter 13 - Sex in the cruise ship
MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 14 - Bathroom romance and Dada Dadi reaching home
MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 15 - Make love to me...
MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 16 - Being daughter in law
MishBir FF : VIVAH - Chapter 17 - Eating her boobs in his office cabin
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 18 - Dinner invitation
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 19 - Her taking the lead in love making
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 20 - Morning Hotness
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 21 - Hotness through phone
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 22 - Love on the Terrace
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 23- Preparation
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 24 - Pooja
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 25 - romantic night
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 26 - hot romance
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 27- midnight sex on the balcony

MishBir FF : Vivah - chapter 8 - Couple at Dubai

6.8K 179 7
By Angel7719135

Abir walked to her and whispered looking at her eyes. : " I couldn't leave you like this dear. Your ticket is booked and your dress and passport everything I have packed along with mine. I know i will be busy there in the meeting , but still I think you will be happy to come with me. Let us go ?? "

Mishti : " Yessssss....."

Smiling through her tears , she hugged him tight being happy and he hugged her back laughing and kissed her on the head.

************************************

Abir and Mishti boarded the plane. Abir was always making sure of her comfort. She had travelled in the plane before with family but , with Abir , she was feeling it special. He ordered some light food for them and after having it he sat hugging her to him.

Mishti raised her eyes to look at him and asked : " When did you planned to take me also ? "

Abir smiled and said : " After we talked in the room. I know you were trying to hide your sadness infront of me. I was not feeling to go leaving you like this. I thought i shouldnt leave you like that. Our home is new for you. So i dont want you to feel lonely after I go and be sad. First I thought I will send you to your home. But then thought why I not I take you with me. Eventhough I am busy , I can still try to make time for you there. "

Mishti : " Papa and Maa will not be having any problem right ? "

Abir : " Not at all. They are ok. You are my wife. I have the right to take you anywhere in this world with me. "

Mishti : " Thank you . I am sooo happy. It is our first travel together. "

Her cute happy smile made his heart feel content and he said : " I said you na . You have to say thank you in a different way."

Mishti looking around and stammering said : " Yahaan ? "

Laughing at her flushed reply Abir said : " Ok then. I will remember it and will take it from you later. "

Seeing his naughty smirk , she lowered her face and placed her head on his shoulder trying to hide her blush from him.

--------------------

It was 12 in the midnight when they reached the Dubai international airport. Their driver from the Dubai office was waiting there for them and took them to their residence.

Mishti looked at the marvellous fifty six storeyed building infront of her.

Abir smiling at her amazed expression : "This is Ascott Park Place. Our office is very close from here . So whenever we come in dubai for business matters , we book an apartment here. I am sure you will love here. "
Abir took her to their apartment and entering inside Mishti looked all around the small and beautifully arranged living room. The cozy sofa sets in the center , a big flat television on the right side wall , a dining table area infront of it in the right , an open kitchen stright opposite to the main door and on the left side floor to roof glass windows giving a breathtaking view of the entire city.

Mishti turned to Abir and said smiling : " It is beautiful here"

Smiling at her , he took their bag and opened a door on the right. Mishti went behind him and it was a master bedroom with king sized bed.

Abir went to take shower and sitting on the sofa , mishti searched inside their bag. She dont know what Abir had packed for her. She didnt even know she is going to be at dubai at this time.

She got two nighty gowns from the bag to wear in the house.

She had seen it earlier in their wadrobe at home but has never wore it. She always wear churidhars or sarees at nights. May be Abirji has brought it for her and kept there. May be he wish to see her in this dresses at nights.

Seeing Abir come out , she went to freshen up. Coming out , she saw him lying on the bed waiting for her. She also walked to bed and lied down beside him.

Abir saw her tired eyes and held his arms to her asking her to come into his arms. She without a thought went into his arms smiling to him and placed her head on his chest. His heartbeats singing a sweet lullaby to her , she slept inside his warmth ready to welcome the next morning.

--------------

Next morning ,

Abir was getting ready to go to office . Mishti came inside the room and saw him looking handsome in a breathtaking suit. The dark colour of the suit was very much matching to his white complexion....the tie adding to his persona .

Wiping her thoughts smilingly , Mishti walked to him and said :

" I could have made some breakfast Abirji. "

Abir cupped her face and said with love : " We were so tired yesterday and I dont want you to work waking up early. That is why I didnt wake you up. It is ok. I have ordered the breakfast. I will come in the lunch break . If you want , cook something for lunch. If you are feeling tired or sleepy , avoid that , we can order from outside. Ok ? "

Tapping at her cheek , he took his bag and walked to the living room with her. Mishti heard the calling bell and she took the breakfast from the room service boy. Setting the table , she sat with him and they ate together.

Abir :" Dont go outside alone ok. If there is anything , you call me or if I am not reachable , call at the reception. "

Smiling at his concern , she replied. : " Ji. You go without any worries. I will be completely Okay here. Dont worry.

Having done with the breakfast , Abir took his bag and wore his shoes. He turned to face her at the door. He held out his hands and she came hugging him tight. He kissed her on head and said :

" I will call you when I get time. Take care. "

He raised her face and kissed her both cheeks lovingly. She smiled feeling his love and looked in his eyes. She raised on her feet and pecked his cheek shying a little. He smiled happily at her gesture and saying her bye , he walked to the lift.

-------------

Abir reached his office and talked with their manager. Every people in the office looked in awe at their handsome boss and greeted him. They see him once in a month and was known of him very much. After sometime , Mr.Abhishek Rao reached the office .

Smiling at Abir , Abhishek greeted him hugging him and said :

" Hey... it is been a long time since our last meet. How are you ? "

Abir : I am perfectly fine Abhi. I am glad you could come here .

Abhi : Heard about your marriage. But couldnt come yaar. Maa was not well.

Walking to the conference hall , Abir said : " Yaa. Papa said about that. How is she now ? She is going to have the surgery in USA right ? "

Abhi : " Yes. She was having a tumour in uterus. Nothing to worry. After surgery , hope that she will be completely fine. So next week we will be going to USA. That is why I asked Sir to have the meeting in this week itself. I want to be with Maa till she recovers completely. I am so glad you took the effort to come here at this short time. "

Abir : " Hey ...dont mention.It is for both of our companies... take care of her. This is the time when she will be wanting you to be with her. Our prayers will be always with her. "

Smiling at Abir , Abhi accompanied him inside the hall.

-------------------

Mishti was sitting on the bed inside their room. She looked through the channels in the TV for sometime and looked in the phone till she get bored.

Deciding to call at home , She walked to the balcony of the living room and called Maa.

Maa : Hello mishti ,.. I was just thinking about you both. How are you doing there ?

Mishti : Ji. Hum theek he. Yesterday night we reached at 12 and had a good sleep. Abirji has gone to the office. He has said he will come for the lunch.

Maa : Acha. Did you have your breakfast?

Mishti : Ji maa. Abirji ordered from outside. He didnt allowed me to cook. I am thinking of cooking for the lunch. Wahan sab theek he na Maa ? Aap kya kar rahi thi ?

Maa : Yes dear. We are fine here. We had lunch and Papa and Kunal is in the office. I was resting here in the couch with Kuhu.

Talking for some more time with Maa and Kuhu , Mishti ended the call and sat in the balcony. The view of the city was beautiful. But it was more amazing at night . She thought of Abir and missed him beside her. His love , his naughty smile , his smirks , his touches , his intense gaze , his warm embrace , his care.... she was missing everything about him. But she was happy that she is here with him.

She heard her phone ring again and excitedly took the call.

Mishti : Hellooo Abirjiiii....

Abir : Hello dear. I was remembering you and thought to call you. What were you doing ?

Mishti : Ji. I watched TV for sometime. Then chatted with some friends in phone. Now i had just finished the call with maa.

Abir : Ok. Let me guess... are you sitting in the balcony ?

Shocked at his question , she asked : " How did you know Abirji? "

Abir laughing : " I just guessed dear. And see it came right.

Mishti : How is your meeting going ?

Abir : Yaa..good. Abhishek came and we have started the works. I just took break to talk to my sweet wifey. She is sitting in our apartment and I cant make her feel lonely right ?

Giggling at his words , she asked . : " You will be coming for the lunch na? "

Abir : " Yes. Around 1 'o clock I will reach there. So see you then. Ok bye.

Mishti : Bye Abirji. Take care.

Cutting the call , she walked to the kitchen deciding to make something for the lunch. For the next ten minutes she was exploring the kitchen. There was electric stove , kettle , microwave oven , a fridge , crockery , cutlery and utensils. The cooking ingredients was filled earlier as per their need. She started her work and soon found herself immersed in making the dishes perfect.

---------

Abir rang their doorbell and waited for her to open.

Mishti opening the door smiling at him wide : " Hellooo Abir ji... "

Smiling at her cuteness , he hugged her and said in her ears.

" Looks like my wife is very happy to see me. "

Withdrawing from him she said pulling him to kitchen : " Ofcourse. I want someone to test my cooked dishes " She giggled saying that.

He laughed at her remark and replied washing his hands and face : Acha . That is the matter. Then I should have done my lunch in the office itself . Ya. Will do that tomorrow. "

Mishti stood there open mouthed at his reply. She understood he is teasing her and said . : " I know you will not eat in the office making me alone here. So no use of teasing me with that "

Laughing , he sat to have the lunch.

Mishti : How much time you have for the lunch break ?

Abir : One hour. Sorry dear. I will try to come early in the evening.

Mishti : It is ok Abir ji. It is your work. No problem. I am happy to be here with you.

After lunch , he sat in the sofa and pulled her to sit beside him. She saw his naughty smile and asked swallowing.

" What happened ? "

Abir : There is something that we left in the plane. Isnt it ?

Mishti remembered his talk in the plane and lowered her eyes feeling blush spread on her cheeks.

Seeing her blush , he pulled her more closer by placing his hands on her back and raised her chin. He slowly caressed her strawberry lips which made her breath heavily anticipating his next actions. He kissed her forehead first. He kissed her both eyes making her close them feeling the warmth of his lips. He kissed at the tip of her nose and then pressed his lips hard on to her cheeks. Giving a tight kiss on her both cheeks , he slowly lowered his mouth to her trembling lips. He captured them making them surrender to his mouth and sucked them to his content.

He tasted her both lips and entered his tongue inside tasting her sweet nector. He drank her completing his thirst and finally left her mouth . She breathed irregular looking down and seeing her flushed at his touch , made him more in need of her and he captured her lips again. Sucking them for some more time , he left her and hugged her.

Mishti breathed deep trying to make it normal. Abir raised her face and saw she looking at him so innocently. Smiling at her , he wiped her lips and said .

" This is to give you a strength to wait for me till evening. May I go now ? "

Mishti : " Ji. "

Smiling at him with blushing hard , she walked with him to the door and waved him bye.

----------------

It was four in the evening and Abir understood they will take more time to windup their work. He walking to a side , took his phone and called at mishti 's number.

Seeing his number flash at her phone , Mishti attended the call being happy.

Mishti : Hello Abir ji , boliye. Did you remember me again ? ( giggling)

Abir smiled and said : I am remembering you at every minute my dear. But now , I have called to tell you that I will be a little late. We have still some works and it cant be postponed to tomorrow.

Mishti : Ji. You take your time and come when it is completed. I will wait for you.

Abir : Ok dear. See you.

Abir sighed at not being able to go to her , and walked to the other team members to finish the work fast.

But it was almost six thirty when they finished it and he went to their residence as soon as possible. He placed his hand on the bell of their apartment and that is when he had a wish to see what is she doing inside without making her aware of his presence. He slowly opened the door with the spare key and taking care to not make noise , entered to the living room. He saw her working in the kitchen facing her back to him humming a soft song.

( mishti humming softly ...)

Main tenu samjhawan ki,

na tere bina lagda jee....

(Abir placed his bag slowly on the couch and stood there listening to her singing. )

Main tenu samjhawan ki,

na tere bina lagda jee

(He walked to her with slow steps and understood she is fully involved into the song and was cooking something. )

Tu ki jaane pyaar mera, main karoon intezar tera

Tu dil, tunhion jaan meri

Main tenu samjhawan ki, na tere bina lagda jee......

............

She stopped her singing and was unknown to his presence behind her. He slowly hugged her from behind and placed his chin on her shoulder. She instantly realised the smell of his perfume and the warmth of his touch. Smiling she placed her palm on his cheek and asked .

" When did you come ? I didnt even realised ? You have the spare key right . Oh I forgot. "

He closed his eyes hugging her in the same position and said : " I just came when you were singing in your sweet voice. "

Mishti bite her tongue in knowing he has heard her sing.

Abir : " Why did you stop singing ? It was so sweet . You sing very well. I never knew. Have you learned it. ? "

Mishti : " I havnt learned music. But just sing in home. Just for my enjoyment. "

Abir : " I loved it. "

Mishti looked at his face and asked : " Really ? "

Abir kissed her cheek and said again placing his chin on her shoulder. : " Yes. I just loved it. Your voice is very sweet. Like a flowing water. "

Mishti smiled feeling happy to get his appreciation. It meant a lot to her to hear something from her husband. She looked at his face keenly and saw his closed eyes.

Mishti concerned asked : " Are you not feeling well Abir ji ? "

Abir : " A very bad headache yaar. "

Mishti turned to face him and checked his temperature placing her hand back on his forehead.

Mishti : " Fever tho nahi he. Yesterday we travelled and today you were working from morning till now. I think that is why you had this headache now. "

Abir didnt said anything and she saw his tired eyes and missed the usual energetic form of him.

Mishti hugged his arm and took him to their room.

Mishti : " Ek kaam karte he. You take a shower now. I have made something for you. One of your favourite"

Mishti said taking his dress from the cupboard.

Abir : " What have you cooked ? "

Mishti excitedly : " Chole Bhature and aloo gobi...."

Abir : Wow... really ( seeing her nod ) it is my favourites.

Mishti : I know ( smiled ) So you go fast and take a good shower. Then we will have the food and then you can take rest. Headache will be gone after a nice sleep.

Sending Abir to washroom , Mishti went to kitchen and served the dishes on to plates and set the table. Abir came soon and they had the food made by his wife.

Abir : It is so delicious. Thank you soo much.

Mishti's cooked Chole bhature :

Aloo gobi :

Mishti smiled feeling very much happy and they finished the food. After washing the plates she came inside their room and saw him lying closing his eyes . Hearing her coming inside , he called her to sit beside him. Mishti sat in the bed leaning onto the headrest and he soon placed his head on her lap facing her.

Surprised at his gesture , she smiled feeling love towards him and caressed his forehead massaging there a little. Abir closed his eyes feeling her soothing touch.

Abir : " Mishti .... earlier you sang that song na... will you sing for me that whole song ? "

Mishti : " Ji ? "

Abir : " Pls... I wish to hear you sing. I loved your voice and also loved that song. "

Mishti : " Ok "

Smiling at his lying form , she slowly caressed his forehead and started singing the song .

Main tenu samjhawan ki, na tere bina lagda jee

( Mishti caressed through his hairs with her fingers slowly and smoothly and sang. )

Tu ki jaane pyaar mera, main karoon intezar tera

Tu dil, tunhion jaan meri....

Main tenu samjhawan ki, na tere bina lagda jee...

( He felt himself fall into her sweet little voice)

Tu ki jaane pyaar mera, main karoon intezar tera

Tu dil, tunhion jaan meri

Main tenu samjhawan ki, na tere bina lagda jee.....

( Her soothing voice and her soothing touch on his head was making him feel better. )

Mere dil ne chun laiya ne, tere dil diyan rahaan

Tu jo mere naal tu rehnta, turpe meriyaan saaha

Jeena mera haye, hund hai tera, ki main karaan

Tu kar eitbaar mera, main karoon intezar tera

Tu dil, tunhion jaan meri!

Main tenu samjhawan ki, na tere bina lagda jee....

( He slowly felt his headache go away and felt sleepy. )

Ve changa nahion keeta beeba

Ve changa nahion keeta beeba, dil mera tod ke

Ve bada pachtaiyaan akhaan

Ve bada pachtaiyaan akhaan, naal tere jod ke....

( Mishti watched him with love ... her song was reflecting her love to him... she sang with feeling from the depth of her heart and expressed all her emotions towards him in that song. He hugged her waist and she found him in a relaxed manner. )

Tenu chadd ke kitthe jawaan tu mera parchanwa

Tere mukhde vich hi main taan Rabb nu apni pawaan

Meri duya haye, sajda tera, karti sada

Tu sun ekraar mera, main karoon intezar tera

Tu dil, tunhion jaan meri!

Main tenu samjhawan ki, na tere bina lagda jee............................................................................

Mishti looked at him and realised he has slept in her lap. She smiled and lowering her face she kissed on his forehead. She tried to make him sleep properly on the bed without waking him. She then went to close all the doors and windows and then switching off the lights , lied beside him hugging him to her chest.

************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 1.1K 8
Story revolves around couples Abhi and pragya who did arranged marriage... Abhi - already married man and has daughter .... Pragya - who had a dream...
18.8K 1.1K 6
This is a story on Mishbir that I have penned down for the first time. Two people who are deeply and madly in love with each other but due to circums...
65.9K 5.5K 70
Sometimes our past memories ruin our present. There are people who don't let their past ruin the present. But there are some who can't move on from p...
412K 13.9K 24
This is a very ordinary story of two very ordinary individuals who follow the Indian tradition of getting into an arranged marriage. Everyone has the...