𝐔𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞...

Від TrashieHuman

❝You don't understand, it's an unrevealed love.❞ When the popular boy, Kim Taehyung starts receiving sticky... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17

15

30 3 5
Від TrashieHuman

Next day

How are you so sure? Maybe he had his reasons?

 Rach: Yea yea whatever all I know is he doesn't like me back.

???: Really?

I looked at the person. Taehyung.

I looked away and turned to walk. He held my hand making me stopped.

Taehyung pulled me for a hug.

Taehyung: Of course he had his reasons. No one will ignore the one they like.

Wait-the one they like??

Taehyung: Yes the one I like.

He turned me and unexpectedly...

He kissed me passionately. I was like just standing there blushing really hard. 

He pulled back and I started to stammer.

Rach: U-Um w-what are y-you t-talking ab-bout?

He smirked.

Taehyung: Oh so I got the wrong person?

He said with sarcasm.

Taehyung: Let me see... 

He started reading out the papers loudly.

Taehyung: Hey I saw you throwing my papers in the bin. I'm so sad... How could you do that to a girl-

I covered his mouth.

Rach: Yah.

He giggled. He took away my hand and interlocked them.

Taehyung: First of all, me and Jennie are not dating. Second, why are you so sad? It's not like I'm not able to date you. 

Rach: But why would you fall for an ordinary girl like me?

Taehyung: If it wasn't for your attitude, I won't fall for you.

Rach: My attitude?

Taehyung: Yes.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
19.4K 603 16
"Let him go! I'm the one who you're looking for! NOT HIM!! NOW LET HIM GO!!" "whoa whoa chill. oh man lucky you you have a protective girlfriend." he...
2.3K 52 24
Kim Mia lived alone in her house. Till 7 boys appeard and completlly changed her life. What will happen? Will she fall for someone?
Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

608K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...