You're My Melody[Rohye Versio...

Por dyroyoon

Well, to be honest this is my second work for rohye couple so enjoy it coz I've just think about the plot and... Más

💕1. Who Are Them?
💕2. Partner Or Rival?
💕3. No, I Won't
💕4.New Colleagues
💕5. Ahh, Why Now?
💕6. It's Not Her Fault
💕7. Let's Call It Even
💕8. What Happened Last Night
💕9. I.... Forgive You
💕10. Let's End This
💕11. Bad Or Good
💕12. Let Me Help You
💕13. Silent Revenge
💕14. Different
💕15. His Family
💕16. She's Gone
💕17. I'm Lost
💕19. About Us
💕20. Are You Jealous?
💕21. His Birthday
💕22. I Believe You
💕23. First Move
💕24. It's Not Too Late
💕25. Friendship Or Love
💕26. Fall In Love With You
💕27. His Sincerity
💕28. Let Me Love You
💕29. Yes Or No
💕30. Like? No.... I Love You
💕31. Officially Dating

💕18. Found You

213 18 4
Por dyroyoon

"haihh, where could she been? Why she always making me worried about her?" sighed rowoon. He's not complaining but he afraid she'll go farther than the place he found her bandanna.

Rowoon then suddenly heard someone singing a song from jeong se woon-when it rains and it turns out to be a girl's voice. Rowoon was flustered to see a girl with a white dress becoz it's a little bit scary but he take a step closer to her and he pats her shoulder and asks her if she okay.

"emm, cheogiyo.... Miss, are you okay?, why are you crying here?"

"ohh, kamjagiya!!!!, duguseyo?? What do you want from me? I don't have anything....I'm lost and....." before the girl could continue,

"why are you make such a fuss? It's me...." rowoon while taking off his cap.

"ro..woon...shii??" stuttered ha jin.

"eoh, it's me....gwencha..." as rowoon was about to finish his words, ha jin then suddenly hugs him so tightly and she still crying,

"yah....Why are you late? I'm so afraid you know, this place was so scary....,jaebalyo.....don't leave,"

"Ha jin-shi.... I said it to you, you'll be fine, you're safe now,don't cry....Kajja we need to go back to the resort," said rowoon while breaks the hug. Ha Jin nodded as she agree with him but before they leave, rowoon spontaneously putting her bandanna around her neck.

" this is yours, right? "

" eoh, bbajayo...how can you have this? "

" you should thanks to it becoz it led me to you," laughs rowoon.

"ahhh, I must dropped it at the tree, right?"

"yupp, ppali...We need to hurry, everyone was worrying about you....but why are you singing when you're scared?"

"ohhh, like I said to you, I love music, that's why I sang the song even though I'm not good at it....What about you? Don't you worry about me?" asks ha jin as she was curious about rowoon's feeling.

"nan??,emm....well...I'm not that kind of person you know, I came to you just becoz Song Ah imo asked me to do so," lied rowoon.

"ahhh, so you're being forced, right? Like this evening when we went to the beach, am I right?"

Rowoon felt bad coz he lied to her but he can't really said that actually he had a lot of fun when they went to the beach. He didn't know what's wrong with him either.

"let's talk about that later, we need to go back to the resort," said rowoon to avoid ha jin's question.

As they were walking side by side, suddenly.....

"ahhh!!!appayo,appayo..." groans ha jin as she was in pain.

"Ha jin-shi, gwenchanayo?" asks rowoon worriedly as she suddenly groaned.

"I think.... I think....I can't walk, rowoon-shi, my ankle is getting more worse than before,"

"let me see it," rowoon then gently touches ha jin's ankle that got swollen already. It seems bad though.

"I don't think this is you got from stepping on those small sticks, tell me honestly....when did your ankle got swelled actually?"

"emm...emm...Well, maybe when we're at the beach???" laughs ha jin shyly.

"Ha jin-shi!!!, can't you be serious at this time?? So, what we're gonna do right now?" mad rowoon. Ha Jin really don't know what he felt right now. He just can't tell her about how worry he was.

"okay, okay....well, do you bring any phone with you? Mine is not working....becoz of the line here is not that good," asks ha jin.

"let me check it first, emm... I think it's working but this is Chani's phone, what do you want me to do?"

"called whoever in his contact and asks for help, or ask them to send a rescue team to us," suggests ha jin.

"emm,okay...."

"done...," said rowoon calmly.

"ehh, wow, so fast so we just need to wait, right?"

"nope,Aigoo.....can't you tell what is exactly happened?"

"what do you mean???"

"if your phone doesn't working becoz of the line here is bad, do you think mine is working?,paboo..." said rowoon bluntly.

"what did you call me!!! Hurmm, well, do you have a better idea? You are so proud of yourself," replied ha jin as she was annoyed when rowoon call her paboo.

"emm, well my plan is to leave you alone and I'll return to the resort alone since I'm good in remembering route," smirked rowoon back.

"Ha!!! Aniya...okay,okay, you win, you're the smartest and I'm a paboo, daessoyo? "

"emmm....you really don't have to say that, I'll not leave you alone no matter what, but since you admitted it, I guess you're right," laughed rowoon.

"ahh,you with your annoying jokes again, by the way, glad to hear that you're good in remembering route....so, what is your plan?"

"I need to carry you on my back becoz it's the only way to bring you along with me,"

"yah, I'm okay, you just need to hold my hands so that I'll not trip again," said ha jin as she not really agree with his idea. She felt bad for him as he had to carry her while walking through the forest until they reach the resort.

"ohh, so you want me to just help you, and let say your ankle is getting worst, didn't it will put me in a difficult situation too?"

"arasseo, arassseoyo..." replied ha jin and she was ready to be carried by him.

Rowoon have been walking for 10 minutes and they slowly getting closer as both of them really like to tease each other.

"rowoon ah, am I that heavy?, you're breathing too fast you know," teased ha jin.

"emm... Well, you're quite heavy and maybe you're heavier than my mom," teased him back.

"yah...Neol...," pouted ha jin while slapping his shoulder too.

"oho..., you shouldn't slap the one who help you, such an ungrateful girl," smirked rowoon. He just happy to see she's angry. She's not heavy at all, he breaths too fast becoz he was nervous, maybe it was his first time to hold a girl like that besides his mom. Even his ex-girlfriend, Jin Ah, he never had such a moment like this with her. Ha Jin is a stranger to him but somehow he felt very comfortable with her. Although, rowoon needs to walk along the forest with ha jin on his back, he didn't get tired at once becoz sometimes ha jin will ask him to stop and continue walking. Ha Jin really worried about rowoon's back and she's been considerate to him.

As they were resting under a very huge tree, they chit-chat a little bit,

"are we nearly arrive?, I'm afraid if you'll get backache becoz of me,"

"geobjongmalyo, around 20 minutes we'll arrive soon, let me rest for a moment," whimpered rowoon. Ha Jin felt bad for rowoon so she gives him a small mineral bottle in her bag.

"igoyo...drink this....I'm sorry for troubling you, well, this wouldn't enough but have some, your body needs a lot water too after walking for too long,"

"gomawo...how about you?"

"ehh, it's fine though, you're the one who'll carry me later and....." Ha jin spontaneously wipes rowoon's sweat with her bandanna and that makes rowoon flustered.

"well, I'm sorry again, so let me help you with this," said her again.

Rowoon was so nervous as he could feel her face was really close with him but he just let her do it. He smiled after she done with it.

"wae busoyo?"

"aniya..... I just feel like you're worrying about me too much,"

"ehh, don't misunderstood me, I just felt bad becoz you have to carry me on your back,"

"okay, okay, I know you won't admit it," teased rowoon again.

"neol...."

Suddenly, it was raining so heavily.

"rowoon ah, it's rain and yet we didn't arrive at the resort, ottokeyo?" asks Ha jin worriedly.

"emmm, let me think first, but....Don't you think that you're the one who put us in this situation?"

"ehh??me??"

"yeah, becoz you're terrible at singing," jokes rowoon.

"yah!! Neol... How can you make a joke in this kind of situation?, oh....god please kill me already," sighed Ha Jin. Rowoon smiled to see ha jin's reaction but at the same time he pulled her closer to him so she wouldn't be too wet and spoke out,

"why don't we find a place to avoid ourselves from being wet?"

"how about under that tree? It seems nice but maybe we'll be wet too since it's pouring so badly," suggests ha jin.

"ohh, okay, come on, I'll carry you," said rowoon.

They went to another tree that much bigger than the one they just sit under it. The tree was okay but yeah they're still wet. As for ha jin, she wears a white shirt which can see through if it wet so her pink bra was exposed.

"Ha jin yah... Can you turn around for a little bit?"

"emm, okay... But why?" ha jin then turns her body from facing rowoon.

Rowoon then take off his denim jacket and put it on ha jin to cover her and he whispered to her,

"just pretend that I'm not seeing that, if other guy saw it, probably they will 'eat' you on the spot, you know that?"

"boraguu!!!, yah, neol...such a pervert," screamed ha jin while hitting rowoon so hard.

"Auch, appayo...okay,okay, I accidentally saw it, but don't worry I'm not interested in you," lied rowoon. He definitely know how to cover himself.

Only god knows how he feels at the time he saw her body figure. Her body was so nice and he could tell that she has a fair skin and there he go with some dirty thoughts.

"by the way, aren't you cold, ha jin-shi?"

"of course, but your jacket make me feel less cold,"

"ohh, okay....you rest first, when the rain stops, I'll wake you up,"

"aniya...I'm not that tired," replied her. 10 minutes later, she fell asleep already.

"haiyahh...this girl...," sighed rowoon and then he slowly leans her head on his shoulder and fix his jacket on her.

Rowoon just smiled to see how cute ha jin was when she was sleeping.

"it's cold, omma," mumbled ha jin and she trembled too.

Rowoon then face to her and bring her closer to him and he gives her a hug to warm her body. He did that becoz he once read an article about hug can warm a person so he thinks he can make her less cold. Suddenly, he fall asleep too and she was in his embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sweet you two but still didn't admit that you guys actually like each other😅😅😅.... It's okay I'll add more sweet moments of them after this🤭

ANNOUNCEMENT📌📌
Guys👋👋👋..... I'm sorry if this chapter are not sweet as you expected but I just want to tell you a bad news.... Well, since I'm a student, I've a lot of commitments to do like assignments and I'll enrol in university in a few days becoz my country will reopen the schools and universities so I hope that you can still read my story and stay with me till the end.... But I promise, I'll not let this story unfold, of course it will have an ending too😉😉... If you're bored, you can read my first story too... Wait for me yeorobun🥰🥰...

-dyroyoon-
☘️☘️☘️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

58.2K 1.3K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...
735K 41.9K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
1.7K 73 14
"like ur view?" she lift up her eyebrow. "like yours?" I said with a slight smirk. a story in which the new boy meets the school's popular girl. he...
29.4K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...