𝐌𝐘 ππ„π’π“π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒ'𝐒...

By -PLSJADN

when seb and his sister, avani gregg, stay at the sway la for two weeks, sparks automatically fly between her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20

19

566 29 16
By -PLSJADN

avani pov

after amelie leaves, me and anthony talk for a little and then we hold hands and walk to the car anthony rented out. he drives with one hand on the steering wheeling another on my thigh. i smile to myself, i missed times like these. i'm in my own little world until i feel the car halt and notice that we are at the beach. i smile at ant and he opens the boot and takes out a blanket and a basket.

we get to a spot we sit down on the beach and then we watch the sunset, cliché right? it's perfect because i told anthony this exact same date idea one night and he made it come true. we talk and eat the snacks anthony brought for hours and then I beg Anthony to draw in the sand with me. we find some sticks and then we have a competition. i know i will win because anthony can't draw a dog to save his life on paper let alone in the sand.

after about five minutes i'm done and i'm proud of my work and then i call to anthony to ask him if he's done. he responds with a "nearly" but he sounds super nervous. i laugh "it's not that serious ant you don't have to be nervous." i sit down and go on my phone while he finishes. first i respond to the girl chat because they were blowing up my phone.

avani:
i wasn't active for a hour so you
changed the gc name? dramatic much

amelie:
she lives!!!

addison:
how's the date girll

avani:
perfect.
i think i'm in love.

mia:
i can smell egg.

kouvr:
when she finally admits she's
in love😍

dixie:
HOLD WHATT
LOVE????

madi:
they grow up so fast...

charli:
i'm so proud of you babe

avani:
i'm literally older than both of
you shut up!!🙂

daisy:
she admits she's in love and no
one gives a fuck am i thinking
too much about this

amelie:
my favourite ship❤️.

kouvr:
am i no one????!??

mia:
no need to worry calvin farted.

avani:
i'm going back to my date good riddance

addison:
tell us everything afterwards.

nessa:
hope you have fun.

dixie:
oh shit-

madi:

*end of conversation*

i lock my phone and stand back up. "are you done ant?". he doesn't respond. "anthony?" no response. i sigh and turn around and see "will you be my girlfriend" written in the sand and i stand there in shock. BITCH WHATTT. anthony is standing there awkwardly and i want to scream yes but nothing comes out. "avani?" he says. i just keep on looking at the sand. he walks around to me and holds my hand "if its a no i understand. i mean i don't know what i was doing it was a in the moment choice and if you aren't ready i can just-" i cut him off by kissing him. "yes yes yes! a thousand times yes" i say at last. and then he picks me up and i wrap my legs around his torso and find myself smiling stupid.

*when they get back to the car*

me and anthony are back in the car and i'm still in shock so im in my quiet stage. he drives us to a random hotel by the airport

avani:
can you please bring my bags
to the airport???

amelie:
YOUR NOT COMING BACK??

avani:
we are going to a hotel🙃

amelie:
👀.
rip ur virginity

avani:
shutup?!?!? we aren't doing THAT

amelie:
sure❤️.
what happened then?

avani:
can you not tell anyone pls?

amelie:
my lips are sealed😌

avani:
anthony asked me out :)))))))

amelie:
OFMSHAKABEK
oops i screamed charli and dixie
now know😳.

avani:
i hate you
make sure they don't tell anyone
please amelie istg

amelie:
okok
have fun lovebirds
remember protection

avani:
ihateyou.

*end of conversation*

even though amelie was being annoying and saying that we were going to fuck. does anthony want to do that? am i ready to do that? would i be mad about that? not really but is that why we are going to the hotel? i mean- WAIT did i just admit i wanted to- "babe. are you okay." anthony says interrupting my thoughts and he takes his hand off my thigh and grabs my hand . i shake my head yes "i'm fine i'm just shocked." he smiles and squeezes my hand and says "i'm just making sure my girlfriend is happy" dhskebiesb i cry that sounds so good. "stop it anthony" he looks at me confused then focuses back on the road. "you keep on making me smile and i look stupid.

he rolls his eyes "you never look stupid expect when you cried at the end of stranger things." "that was not a stupid reason to cry, HOPPER DESERVED BETTER" we both look at each other and start laughing. we finally get the the hotel and i'm so tired, anthony booked us in and we finally get to the bedroom.

he lies down on the bed and reaches his arms out. "cuddles" he whines. i sigh, but give in. i lay on-top of him and rest my head on his chest. he wraps his arms around my body and relax. we stay there for a bit until anthony says he needs to shower and i roll my eyes. "nope, not allowed." i whine. he laughs at me but stays there for a bit. he goes to get up but i'm using all my strength to keep him down. he laughs and says "avani gregg get off me." i mutter a quick "no" and he effortlessly stands up with me and carries me like i weigh nothing. then he throws me on the bed. "that's not fair." i whine. he walks into the bathroom and just before he closes the door he says "life's not fair."

anthony pov

avani is acting weird. i finished my shower ages ago but i'm standing in the bathroom trying to understand why she's in a weird mood. i finally give up because she's literally a puzzle to work out so I just walk back into the room. she stares at me and she smiles. it looks forced but i return the smile. then i get changed and sit down next to her.

"what's wrong." i ask. she looks surprised and then she sighs. i sit up against the head board and she sits in between my legs. then once she starts speaking she doesn't stop. she explains how she felt extremely pressured to have sex with me now that we are dating and that she doesn't know if that's what she wants and all of her friends are expecting her to do it. she also mentioned that she's scared to go public because of how much hate she gets for just making suggestive tiktoks with me and that if we confirmed it they would just attack her. she's about to continue ranting about my fan girls but i kiss her forehead and tell her shut up.

she looks really offended. "baby. what did i say to you before about this" she sighs "if you only want me and i only want you then whatever everyone else says doesn't matter." i smile at her. i sigh and mention the sex thing. "mrs. gregg i would never expect anything from you expect cuddles, so don't feel like i planned anything to happen i just wanted us to have some alone time without us being near our friends." she smiles at me "i'm not mrs gregg i'm miss gregg idiot." smartass. "you'll be mrs. reeves one day" she gasps and i laugh. i look at her face and she's blushing and then she quickly says she's going to shower and gets up quickly.

i turn on hulu and turn on some cartoons and i watch the episode that avani watched without me so i can catch up. then i turn on flashing LED lights via youtube because the room feels weird without them. i pause it at a reddish- pinky color.
(author note: before you got LED lights did y'all use your tvs or am i just weird???)

i scroll through my instagram until she finally comes out. she looks at the tv and we both start laughing. she comes over and sits down on my lap and we scroll though her fyp together. then she sees this video about sing along sway boy edition and this girl sang for me and avani turned around & kissed me "you're mine and only mine" i laugh and then we look into each other eyes and we both lean in. she deepens the kiss and then takes off my shirt, i just follow her lead. we continue to make out for a little bit and when things start get too far i pull away. avani pouts. i kiss her forehead "baby don't force it we have the rest of our lifes, i know that you aren't ready and that's fine." she smiles and then we get into bed and spoon.

*the next day*
avani pov

me and anthony are outside the airport waiting for amelie, dixie and charli to get here because they have my bags. anthony is holding my hands. when he knows that i'm worried about the time and stuff he squeezes my hand and i smile. after a while their taxi pulls up and i check the time and sigh. anthony walks over and hugs them all, i clench my jaw a little bit. he asked amelie what bags are mine and takes them in his hand and walks over to me. he smiles then says "come on babe let's go" i get butterflies and then follow him into the airport with them close by.

we finally get through customs and meet some of the other creators on our flight because we were all flying back to LA from playlist. me and amelie walk off to find a starbucks because amelie doesn't really likes dunkin where charli drgaged most of them. we finally get there and i order for triple a and get myself a cake pop. while waiting for the order amelie asks me about the date.

i tell her everything and she is honestly happier than me about it. when we walk back i see payton talking to thomas. amelie hugs me and whispers "your happy right now dont let him ruin it." i smile. as we get closer anthony notices me and looks me up and down and i blush. i sit down on his lap and he smirks. i talk to amelie and anthony goes on his phone.

payton pov

i'm trying to speak to thomas but in the corner of my eyes i see avani. she is the only girl that can look so fire in sweatpants and a baggy tee. "payton are you even listening?" thomas says bringing me out of my thoughts. he follows my gaze and sighs. why is she sitting on anthony's lap? "payton you said you were over her." i take one more glance and then i look back on thomas. "i am." thomas chuckles and then says "you can't ruin this for me. if avani leaves hype house that's a lot of money gone." fuck. "she won't thomas i promise." our flight gets called. "good." he says and the walks back over to mia.

when i find my seat i'm sitting by nick austin. and of course i can see avani and anthony from my seat. i sigh. "don't waste your time." he says. "what do you mean?" i reply. "on avani, they are madly in love and no one is breaking them up." i chuckle to myself "when did i say that?" he looks me in the eye "you didn't have to i can see it by the way you look at her."

i put in my airpods "sure nick, sure." my gaze keeps on going to anthony and avani. they seem so happy but i'm still sure that it's fake. oh. never mind anthony is now eating her face off. pig. do they not know about pda.

anthony pov

avani gets off my lap and we go to board the plane, i take her luggage and mine which she sighs about. when we find our seats she doesn't take window seat so she can speak to amelie and jack was a next to each other. she knows that i'm probably gonna fall asleep soon so she talks to me first and we are making lots of jokes but when i feel tired i give her a quick kiss and then lie down with my head on her shoulder.

i must of fell asleep because the next thing i remember was avani nudging me saying that it's time to get off and go home.

__________________________________
comment any ideas and i may use them and make sure to comment!! thank you to my friends from instagram for helping me with ideas <3 i didn't know if you wanted your name in IMSORRY AHHH

QUESTION OF THE CHATPER
who is your favorite music artist?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 763 37
Y/n was living in an extremely bad environment. Her mom had super well paying jobs, but the jobs were not what you would expect. And her only 3 frien...
429 0 10
Noah Becks little sister Ava Claire comes to visit Sway every summer. What happens when she falls in love.
55.4K 708 41
you have just graduated high school and you couldn't be happier. at a party after the ceremony you download an app called tiktok. one day your video...
120K 1.3K 43
Jennifer meets Jaden at a cafe one day, shortly after moving into the Hype House. They hit it off, but how will they juggle the house rivalry and the...