The New Girl (Bakugou X Reade...

By _Starry_Eyed_Girly_

There's a new student at UA high school in the hero class (Y/N) She's a shy girl at the start but suddenly cl... More

IMPORTANT INFO!!!!
New School, New Life
Adjusting
So far things have gone so bad
Fighter
Where am I?
Proving Myself...Again
Just Another School Day
Recovery
Nightmares are the worst
Sleeping and dodging knives
Training with a hot head
Gather round kid's its Story Time!
It hurt the day you fell from heaven... because you landed on my back
Surviving The Sports Festival
Running for our lives... literally
I don't care
The competition gets heated
Love is never easy...
I won...
July 4th Special
My Katsuki
Shabina
Mr. and Mrs. Katsuki
Sometimes silence is the only answer we need.
Internships
I'm keeping it...
Don't leave me...
The baby is coming...
Drabble 1
I WAS RIGHT!!!
A/n

Kidnapped

5.1K 160 413
By _Starry_Eyed_Girly_

Y/n's POV

I watched the fight between Uraraka and Bakugo, Ura put up a really good fight but in the end no one is a match for that hot headed porcupine.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND!" Mic shouts and I clap.

I was so excited I raced down to talk to my explodo boy.

I pause when I see him surrounded by his bakugosquad though.

Kiri, Denki, and Mina were all surrounding him.

I backed up and walked back to the stands, not wanting to intrude.

"I saw the way you were looking at Bakugo~" I hear the purple perv coo.

I glare at him.

"Hey, you're already on my bad side dude, don't make it any worse." I grumble and he cackles.

I go back to my seat and wait for the next fight to start.

I grow bored of watching the rest of the fights and head off to get some snacks.

I'm walking through the crowd when I bump into somebody, they fall and I reach down to help them up.

I freeze when I see the cold blue fire eyes staring at me with a predatory smile.

I start to back up when someone grabs my wrist from behind, I turn and pale at the blonde messy buns in front of me.

"Sorry y/n, but we need to take you with us for a little chat~" Coos Toga.

I grit my teeth and set my arm ablaze.

She yelps and releases me, I start to back away from her when I feel my other arm start to burn.

I turn to see blue flames surrounding my left arm, I freeze it instantly.

"Very nice~ They said this would be difficult." I hear Toga say in a sing song voice.

I get into a fighting stance and prepare to take them both.

"Now, y/n, come on~ Don't make us involve your friends... Or maybe your Daddy needs another head beating?" A soft velvet voice purrs to me, I internally gag at Dabi's words.

I realize I can't fight here, there would be too many people easily hurt who couldn't defend themselves.

They both look at me with small victorious smirks, I smile back and they blink confused.

"Catch me if you can~" I call out and shoot off into the sky, I hear shouts and murmurs and see a lot of people watching me and the two villains go at it in the sky.

"Y/N!?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" I hear Aizawa shout worried and I grimace.

"Just some old friends dad, they said they'd love to have me back at there place, ya know for a nice little chat." I say sarcastically.

I don't hear my father's reply because I see Toga grab some random person from the crowd and hold a knife to her throat.

"Y/n~ Come down, you wouldn't want this women to get hurt, would you?" I mentally curse myself for being distracted.

I look for a way to free the woman and stay out of Dabi's fire and Toga's knives, I sigh and realize there wasn't any option, I had to go with them willingly or people would get hurt, I didn't have the stamina to fight two people and defend other around I'd used too much today already.

I slowly drop down to the ground much to my father's dismay.

The whole stadium was frozen, no one was moving, afraid that if they did anything to interfere the woman would be killed.

"Alright Toga, let her go." I say and she shakes her had, I let out a frustrated growl.

"First, let Dabi put the collar on, can't have you using your quirk darling~" No one breathes, everyone waiting for my next move, I know many hoped I had something up my sleeve but I didn't... Not this time.

I nod and feel the cold click of metal meet my throat, Toga releases the woman and I attempt to use my quirk around the collar.

I let out a pained scream at electricity shoots throughout my body.

Dabi just hooks a chain leash to it and they walk me to a portal.

"Y/n! Dammit someone do something already!" I hear my dad Mic shout, I turn and give them a small but determined smile and then everything goes black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

The whole stadium is quiet, cameras still showing the place the young h/c and e/c girl was just snatched through.

Then all of the pro-heros leap into action.

"Find my fucking daughter! I swear to god I will kill people!" Aizawa shouts while comforting a crying Mic.

The whole class 1A was silent, not quite believing that their friend was just taken so easy.

Then the sounds of explosions were heard and they all turned to see Bakugo with a deadly aura surrounding him.

"K-Kacchan!?" Deku asks quietly.

"We are going to get her back, I swear to god I won't have her suffer through her childhood again." He says and storms off, Kirishima running after him.

"Kacchan is right! We have to set up our own search party for y/n, she'd do the same for anyone of us... Okay that's a lie everyone except Mineta" Deku says and the class nods.

They all run off to meet with Bakugo and Kirishima and figure out a plan to get their friend back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

I wake up to find myself still with the collar only now I'm chained to a wall by the leash.

I hear the door open and turn to see the blue eyed bastard who brought me here in the first place, I glare at him.

"Aw, don't look at me like that y/n, I've missed you sweetheart~" He coos seductively and comes over to lift my face to his.

He grins.

"Don't worry, I don't get to play with you just yet, you see we technically don't want you, we want your alter ego Itami." I pale and he smiles sadistically at my reaction.

"Oh yes sweetheart, we know all about your little dark friend buried in you." He says and I spit on him.

He growls and slaps me across the face, I grit my teeth but don't give him the pleasure of my pain.

"So boring, don't worry I'll get you to give me the most delicious sounds of pain you've ever whimpered in your life!" His blue eyes lighting up.

"We know Itami only comes out fully when your body can't take anymore pain and Itami is it's self defense kind of reaction, so, we plan to have lots of fun to get what we want." He purrs in my ear and I pull away from him as much as the chain would allow.

He grins at my open disgust and waves someone in from behind him.

Toga comes in with a bag, I recognize it from when I was a child.

My eyes widen and I pull back in a desperate attempt to get away.

"That's the kind of reaction I want!" Dabi says and Toga giggles.

"What should we do first Dabi-san~" Toga stage whispers, Dabi rolls his eyes at her childish acts, but smiles when she grabs the taser.

"Oh, that's a lovely start." He says and they advance towards me with crazed smiles.

/Time skip\

I struggle to keep back another scream as Togo takes her wicked curved blade and slices my right arm from the shoulder to the wrist.

"She's good." Toga says disappointed and Dabi nods.

"That all you got?" I give my best smirk and they laugh.

"Not even close." Dabi says lighting up his hand and wrapping his fire fingers around my throat.

I bite my already cracked and torn lips to fight the pain tearing through my body.

I feel tears leak from the corner of my eyes and Toga comes over and catching one on her finger tastes it.

I mentally gag.

"Don't worry y/n, me and you? We are gonna have some private time now." Dabi says and Toga walks out taking the stuff with her and Dabi releases my neck.

I gasp for air and wince at the swollen and sore burn mark on my neck.

"I'll be leaving more marks for your little boyfriend to find later~" He says unlocking me from the wall and dragging me to the small bed in the corner, he locks my arms above my head and chains my feet.

I feel rather than see Dabi climb over me.

I let the tears fall from my eyes, not caring much for stopping them.

Dabi burns my shirt off and places his hands on my bare stomach, I tense and prepare for the flare of pain brought by his quirk.

He leans his head over mine, I sink into the bed to get further away and he leans down and softly puts his lips on mine, I let out a small whimper and feel fresh hot tears roll down my face again.

"Don't cry baby doll, I'll make it all better." He says kissing my burned neck and then placing love bites on my shoulders.

I try to ignore it all, I force myself to shut off all my feelings and try to imagine I'm somewhere else.

It works and I imagine I'm on my date with Katsuki.

I smile sadly and more tears pour out of my puffy eyes at the realization that I'd never see him again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki's POV

I was waiting for Deku to give us the go ahead that he'd alerted the pro-heros we'd tracked y/n and found the villains building where they had her captive.

I growl in impatience and shitty hair places his hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down Bakubro, y/n is a strong girl, she can hold on." He says and I nod.

Finally, Deku comes back to where we were all perched and said hat All-might, Aizawa, and Midnight we're on their way.

"How long till they get here?" I asks and Deku pauses.

"Thirty minutes." He states and I blanch.

We can't wait thirty minutes!

"Hey Toga? When are we moving y/n?" We overhear the conversation of some guy and a blonde haired girl.

"Depends." She says with a giggle and the guy looks confused.

"Depends on what?" He asks and she smirks, I feel acid rise in my throat at her answer.

"Depends on when Dabi gets done playing with his new sex toy." She says, I clench my hands into fists and hear the others all gasp.

"Okay, we're going in now, screw the hero's." I hear pinky say and that's all I need.

I blast into the building leaving the whole class to pick who fights the blonde bitch.

I start blasting doors open when I look down a hall and see the final door slam open and a man with purple burns and staples zipping up his pants quickly then facing me.

'He's dead, I'm gonna kill him.' I growl to myself and start to throw explosions at him.

He laughs sarcastically and just blinds me with blue fire, when I look up he's gone.

I run to the closed door at the end of the hall and force it open.

I don't see anything at first in the darkness, then my eyes adjust and I see something out of a horror film laid out in front of me.

Y/n's pale and nude body was covered with a thin blanket.

Her breathing was shallow and she wasn't moving.

I didn't think it could get worse when I walked up to her and moved the blanket some to check for damages.

My eyes widen at the bleeding cuts, blistered burns, black bruises, and various swollen parts of her body.

I run over to the corner and puke.

Wiping my mouth I walk over and unchain her.

She doesn't even react to my presence.

"Y/n?" I ask and she let's out a small whimper.

She doesn't open her eyes but her breathing grows quicker.

"Y/n...it's me....Explodo boy." I try to smile at my use of her annoying nickname for me.

"Ka... Katsu... Katsuki..." She mutters cracking her eyes open.

"Yeah... It's me you idiot." I say trying to growl through my tears.

She opens her eyes to look at me fully.

Slowly she uses her left arm to place her hand on my cheek.

I look and see the blistered skin on her arm and try not to flinch.

"My... Katsuki?..." She asks and I nod, giving her a brave smile.

"Yeah, your Katsuki." I say, she smiles softly, then she goes limp and passes out from what I could only guess was blood loss.

I pick her up bridal style wrapped in the blanket and carry her outside to the awaiting ambulance.

Aizawa wants to ride with her but knows I want to too.

He nods for me to climb up and I do, going to her side and grabbing her hand.

"Don't worry y/n, I'm here now." I whisper to her and she sighs quietly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author:

Me: *Stares in horror yet awe at my terrifying masterpiece.* Guys... Uh well here's the next chapter... Honestly this wasn't the direction I wanted to go, but I'mma go with it!

Uraraka: I'm here to close! I want to go check on y/n to make sure she's okay!

Me: okay go ahead.

Uraraka: Author-chan doesn't own mha or any of it's characters! Drop a vote and show her your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 859 25
She like me but why? No one has ever liked or loved me. "Do you know what did you just say?" I ask so she can take it back. "Yes, yes I know Shota an...
520 16 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
136K 3K 47
When Y/n is orphaned at the age of ten because of the lack of action of the Number 1 Hero All Might, she develops a hatred towards the smiling hero. ...
410K 16.6K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...