San Vicente Series #1, Moon E...

By 4ofheartx

Ilios Dom Masandro, a serious type of guy and can be goofy sometimes, who always bond with his friends, met a... More

MOON EMBRACES THE SUN
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Epilogue
Author's Note
SPECIAL CHAPTER

Ten

16 2 0
By 4ofheartx

It's already 2 pm in the afternoon and it's friday, nilabas ko na yung damit na binili namin nina ashia last time, yesterday, me and ilios watched a movie, i couldn't get him off my mind lately, he's been so nice to me na, how can i get that pretty creature off my mind! Nilabas ko na yung straighteners ko at naligo na muna ako.

After i showered, sinuot ko yung bathrobe ko and blow dry my hair. I added some make up, a light make up lang kasi gabi rin naman and having heavy make-up will surely ruin my look later in the middle of the party, i straightened my hair and wore my black turtleneck long sleeves and my black leather tube skirt and wore the necklace that ilios gave to me.

We couldn't wear highheels kasi the concert will be held at some field so i wore my white shoes which perfectly matched my outfit. Around 4:30 akong natapos at agad ko nang tinext si ali, zad, sun and ashia, susunduin ko sila since i can drive our car naman.

I drove to ali first kasi we're on same subdi din, she was wearing a yellow dress with gray shoes, she looks so simple and charming today. Around 5 pm we arrived at ashia's place, we waited for her to come and after 5 minutes she came na, she's covered with a large jacket, but i know she's wearing a black bralette top and a black maxi skirt which has a long slit on the end paired up with her white shoes, we went to sun and we saw her already sa tabi ng daan, she was covered with jacket too, then after that we went to zad and went to a milktea shop to stop by kasi 7 pm magsisimula yung concert.

Sun removed her jacket when we were inside the shop, she's wearing her Burgundy backless tube dress with white sneakers, si zad naman, a nude tube top and a high waist denim skirt with black sneakers.

"You guys will coming with me sa pag uwi?" I asked them so that alam ko yung gagawin kung uuwi na.

Tumango naman si ashia and sun sakin.

"Sasabay ako sa mga pinsan ko zanne" zad said and took a sip on her milktea.

"Ako din, sasabay ako sa mga elementary friends ko" ali said.

"Pupunta ba si shella?" Sun asked. Then naramdaman kong nag vibrate yung phone ko, and i saw sam texted me.

From: Samuel
Kita kita na lang tayo doon.

I replied and said na okay, and hindi naman pinayagan si shella pumunta sa party kasi she has strict parents at hindi naman masyadong pumaparty si shella. After a a few minutes pumunta na kami sa concert.

We were so excited at sobrang ingay nila sa loob ng sasakyan, they were singing and laughing at nagchichismisan pa. We arrived at the concert around 7:30. Ibinaba ko na sila sa entrance at humanap ako ng parking. I went out from the car and i saw yiannis with ashia's brother.

I went near them and i heard them mumbling about something and i saw yiannis gesturing like he was taking a photo.

"What's up!" I went near them at sabay silang napatingin sakin. "Zannee! You're here!" Yiannis said nervously and he even faked laugh. "Of course, there's no reason for me not to be here right?" I said and smiled at them. Tumatango tango lang yung kuya ni ashia at si yiannis naman kinakabahan.

Magkasabay kami nina yiannis pumasok sa field, agad namin nakita si sun kasama si tyrone, at iba pang taga atoma, i looked around, and expected to have fun here with some of taga siko but i couldn't see one, i saw ashia sitting at one of the chairs here, she's with in the circle of atoma's.

"Tara na zanne" yiannis dragged me to where sun is. Maingay at madilim dilim dito, only you can see blue red and green lights tsaka ilaw sa isang stage kung saan may concert, i came here for the party not sa banda duh.

Nakisali kami nina ashia sa mga taga atoma, marami na rin na tao dito and others were doing there own businesses, nakita ko yung iba na taga agham na nasa kabila namin, wala naman akong mahanap na iba na taga sikolohiya dahil onti lang naman kami doon compared sa students ng agham tsaka atoma.

Some people were dancing, wasting some beers, and shouting. We played some party games here at masyadong sosyal tong mga kasama namin, but atleast they're fun to be with naman.

I saw ashia shouting kasi she won the game where ping pong balls are thrown and she's with Bry na. Tiningnan ko naman si ashia at nasa isang circle sya na naghahamunan ng shots, i should not get drunk ako pa maghahatid sa mga to, god sana nagdala ako ng driver. Nakipagusap din ako sa mga iba na narito.

After a few hours, we heard some noise at the stage. Nanuod ako at it was just a band, the band where damon is. I heard damon introducing himself and when i turned to ashia, she was just staring at damon, listening to him.

The band started and we went for a dance in the middle of the crowd, jumping and having fun, my heart beat was too fast but i didn't mind it i danced and swayed my body with the sound of the music here in the girls im with, and i saw sun shouting at yiannis while ashia was talking to bry and laughing with him.

"Hey, easy there" i turned around and saw ilios, he held my waist at dinala na ako sa upuan sa tabi nina ashia at bry.

"You're dancing too much, if you'll get into trouble i won't help you anymore" ilios said and gave me the bottled water he was holding, i drank the water and i saw sun sat on the couch in front of us, napatingin din sakanya si ashia and bry

"Picturan mo nalang kaya sarili mo" sun said and yiannis sat on the armrest of the couch which sun sat in.

"Damot mo naman sa picture, buti na nga may gusto pang magpapapicture sa mukhang yan" yiannis pointed at sun's face, i laughed because of yiannis he really knows how to annoy sun.

"Eh kasi naman, hindi bagay sa iisang picture yang mukhang yan sa mukha ko" sun glared at yiannis and pushed him that made yiannis fell on the floor.

" Pagbigyan mo nalang kasi sun" bry said while laughing. Ashia's brother helped yiannis to get up and stared at ashia, ashia moved away from bry and she's acting na she was listening to us.

"Patayin nyo na lang ako" sun exclaimed and drank another glass of beer.

"Talagang papatayin kita" yiannis said while cleaning himself galing sa pagkahulog nya at umalis na.

"You guys are crazy" ilios told sun at bahagyang ngumiti. "No, it's yiannis, the one who's crazy" sun firedback while eating the nachos on the table.

Yiannis came back and sat sa tabi ni ilios with drinks, kumuha naman agad si sun ng beer at biglang hinatak ni yiannis palayo ito kay sun at sinabing wala daw para sa kanya, we laughed when sun had to go to the counter to get some drinks.

She came back with foods, and said, si yiannis lang bawal kumain, i ate some chicken and ashia ate the carbonara with bry, yiannis was staring at sun eating the chicken wings, her side boob were already visible because the tied strings on her back were already loose kasi kanina pa sya gumagalaw, her dress was tied together at her back.

When sun sat on the chair naitaas yung dress nya at masyadong na reveal yung legs nya, i know wala naman pakealam tong mga kasama namin kaso, baka mabastos sya ng iba na hindi namin kilala. I moved a little when i saw the jacket thrown into sun's face. Tiningnan ko kung saan nang galing yung jacket at galing yon kay yiannis, he's now only wearing his light brown shirt na kanina nasa loob ng casual jacket nya.

Sun threw the jacket back to yiannis and yiannis threw it back to her, ngayon nagpapasahan na sila ng jacket, last time naabutan ko rin silang nagpapasahan ng water bottle nung sinundo sila nina tyrone para sa birthday nito.

"Gamitin mo na lang, takpan mo sarili mo" yiannis coldly answered sun, that made sun stopped for a bit. Tumayo at umalis si ashia at sabi nyang manunood lang sya ng concert, nagkatinginan naman kami ni sun. Inihagis ulit ni sun yung jacket pabalik kay yiannis and she murmured something.

Yiannis was about to stand up when tyrone came and sat on the armrest where sun was sitting at.
Pinanood lang namin sila ni ilios and ilios kept on telling me what will happen next.

"Tingnan mo, mag wa-walk out si yiannis kasi mapipikon kay tyrone" ilios whispered to me, i laughed at tumingin kay yiannis na ngayon ay nakatingin kay tyrone na.

Tyrone stared at sun and he removed his denim jacket and gave it to sun, tinanggap naman iyon ni sun at pangiti ngiti pa kay tyrone, tumingin ako kay yiannis at nakatingin na sya sa mga taong nagsisiyahan.

"Any minute from now, magsasalita si tyrone at aalis si yiannis" ilios whispered again, tumango ako at pinipigilan na tumawa.

"Gamitin mo jacket ko malaki naman sayo kaya okay na yan" tyrone said to sun, he thought na his voice was enough already to let sun hear him but me, ilios and yiannis heard him, then Yiannis stood up and left us.

Ilios and i bursted out laughing, i laugh so hard kasi nakakatawa sila, and ilios, while predicting lahat ng mangyayari kanina, yiannis left na masama yung tingin sa lahat, while tyrone was just staring at sun and si sun naman nagpapabebe kay tyrone. Godd I can't stop laughing.

"Talk to Suinnee, Sabi ni yiannis paasa daw yan e, last year pa daw nya yan kilala, pero hindi rin daw nagwork" ilios told me at na shock sa sinabi nya, last year pa pala? Hindi ko inexpect yun ah.

"Chismoso ka na pala ngayon?"

"Oo naman, sis!" Ilios exclaimed, nagtawanan kami at napa shot ako ng marami at unti unti ng hinahanap ng sistema ko yung alak.

Pumunta ako sa crowd at nakita Sina ashia at sun na sumasayaw, nakisayaw ako sa kanila at nakita na namin sina ali tsaka ibang taga agham.

"Lasing ka na zanne?" Ali asked, i smiled and shook my head and laughed and jump with the crowd, nakakahilo yung lights pati na rin yung tao kasi kanya kanya silang ginagawa at nagsasayawan din.

"SUN, SI ZANNE LASING NA, GAGO SA HUKAY TAYO UUWI NYAN E" ashia said shockingly to sun.

I laughed at sumayaw ulit, habang hawak yung isang bote ng alak sa kabilang kamay ko, and smiled to Ali's friends.

"Ano? Sa Ukay tayo uuwi? Bukas na lang tayo pumunta sa ukay!" Sun answered ashia, then ashia ignored her at nakikiparty na rin.

"Sunnn!" Sigaw ni ali dahil masyadong maingay dito kaya siguro bukas wala na kaming boses.

Humarap si sun at tumingin kay ali habang hawak yung lightstick na binebenta kanina. "Ano?" Sagot ni sun at biglang hinila ni ali yung isang lalaking kasama nya.

"Sun! This is Cvee, my former classmate, he wants me to introduce him to you" ali said and sun shook her head directly.

"Hindi kita naiintindihan! Wag mokong ineenglish dito!" Sabi naman ni sun, napalinga linga ako sa paligid at hindi ko makita si ilios, im conscious about my surroundings at literal na hindi pa ako lasing, ewan ko lang kung bakit ako napagkamalan na lasing.

"Bobo! Nagpapareto kaklase ko dati, Cvee pangalan" ali said without elegance, and that was new, kahit sino talaga mawawalan ng mood dahil kay sun

"Ahh, sabihin mo sa kanya sa iba na lang may jowa na ako" sun said at iwinagayway yung light stick na hawak nya.

"Ano?? Sino?" Napahawak si ashia sa dalawang braso ni sun at iniyugyog ito. "sabihin mo sakin na hindi mo na binalikan yung ex natin!" Ashia over reacted.

"Gago, si leroy" sun answered. Natawa naman kami ni ali sa kanilang dalawa ni ashia at may ibinulong si ali sa kasama nya na si cvee daw, i think he's taga agham nakikita ko sya sa compound e.

Then out of nowhere yiannis popped up and started dragging sun out of the crowd

"Have fun!! But, not too much fun" ashia said with authority then began to dance with sa mga kakilala nya, "SANA ALL" i shouted then bumalik na ako sa place kung saan kami kanina which is the den of Atoma Vandell High School, pero nakapasok kami dito lol.

"Hey, aren't you going to have some fun?" I asked ilios and drank the bottled water at tumabi sa kanya.

"No, babantayan kita" ilios said and started to yawn. "Why? What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 2 am already." Ilios said at sinandal yung ulo nya sa braso ko, nanigas ako sa posisyong iyon at hindi na gumalaw, what if kung gumalaw ako ieexpect ni ilios na im uncomfortable sa ginawa nya, im just nervous.

"Hey, ilios let's go, atoma people only" sabi ni vira at tumingin muna sakin bago tumingin kay ilios.

"Magtatanong na lang ako kay yiannis, kayo nalang mag usap" sabi ni ilios habang nakasandal sakin.

Vira held ilios' hands at pinipilit na patayuin sya, walang hiya ata to, alam nyang nililigawan ako pero kung maka asta sya, sya yung jowa. Ugh i dont want to ruin my night just because of some desperate girl.

I stood up and left them, hindi ako tumingin sa kanila at pinabayaan lang sila, naglakad lakad ako at nakita ko yung ibang mga pinsan ko, kaya lumapit na ako sa kanila, of course, hindi sila lasing, they're decent and elegant. They don't like getting drunk and any other actions that may lead to indecency. Good thing im not drunk kaya hindi nakakahiyang lumapit sa den nila, umupo ako at naguusap kasama yung ibang friends and pinsans na nandito. Then i saw faith glaring at me, i glared at her too, hindi ko inalis yung paningin ko sa kanya hanggang sa tumayo na sya at lumapit sakin, tumayo naman ako agad at sinundan syang papunta sa isang table.

"What's your problem?" Tanong ko sa kanya at diretsong nakatingin sa kanya, nakatingin naman sya sa stage kung saan nagpeperform si damon.

"I know you're helping your squammy friend to get back with him" faith said and took a sip on her wine.

"So what if im helping her? And Ashia doesn't need my help, She Herself is capable of doing it" I answered sarcastically, god sabi ko nang ayokong sirain yung gabi ko dahil lang sa isang desperada.

"If you think that im threatened well, im telling you im not, hun." faith glared. Faith nga pangalan, pero walang faith, mabait lang pangalan neto pero yung ugali hindi ko ma explain.

"Oh come on, we all know what he did back then" i laughed sarcastically, faith glared at me at akmang magsasalita na nung biglang nagsalita si damon. Natanaw ko dito si ashia na tumigil sa pagsasayaw.

"What's up everybody! Still aliiiveee?" Damon shouted at naghiyawan naman yung tao dito.

"So, since it's already 3 am, it's time for jazz and i wana dedicate this first song to my girlfriend..... Faith" naghiyawan ang tao at nakatingin lang ako kay ashia, naestatwa sya sa kinatatayuan nya and good thing yiannis went to her when she almost fell, then sun came to her na hindi maayos yung pagkalakad and kept on hitting yiannis, but ashia wiped her tears and ran away.

"Oh, I always let you down
You're shattered on the ground
But still, I find you there
Next to me"

Damon started singing.

"ASH!" Sigaw ko nung dumaan si ashia sa harap ng den namin. Then she looked at faith with tears in her eyes, her eyes were full of pain, and loneliness and hopeless, then i saw faith smirked and rolled her eyes at ashia then pushed me so that she can go through. But then i saw ashia ran again.

Pinuntahan ko si sun at nakatayo lang sya habang nakikinig sa music, and the crowd was calm dahil sa jazz e. And they're all waiting for the water to drop.

"Should we find her?" I asked sun and sun just sighed and stared out of nowhere. "Pabayaan muna natin, baka gusto nyang mapag isa" sun said still staring out of nowhere, while Julia by Lauv was performed by damon.

Sun smiled at me and tapped my shoulders she left na rin, god what's happening with them, nung nagsimula yung jazz parang nabalik sya sa sarili nya, good thing naman jazz yung end atleast others will go home safely.

Umupo ako sa upuan kung saan nakaupo si sun kanina, im worried about ashia, and also ilios, saan na kaya yun. Nanatili akong nakaupo at nakikisabay sa mga music na kabisado ko na kinakanta ni damon. I saw sun running, umiiyak na rin, gosh ganyan ba talaga pag lasing? Umiiyak, just like what she said kanina about ashia baka gustong mapagisa, gustuhin ko man syang puntahan pero baka gusto nyang mapagisa. Nakaupo akong magisa sa upuan at sumasabay sa kanta.

"There you are"

My heart skipped a beat when i heard the voice from behind and i turned around and saw ilios, nakapamulsa sya at nakatingin sakin, tumingin naman ako sa kanya at tumingin din sa harap, sya lang nagbibigay sakin ng iba't ibang feeling, i feel so confident, safe, calm, happy around him gosh.

"Higit pa sa ligaya
Hatid sa damdamin
Lahat naunawaan
Sa lalim ng tingin"

I was listening to damon singing, when suddenly ilios appeared in front of me, smiling. Mukha syang tanga na nagpapacute.

"Hindi bagay sa iyo" i said while sitting and turned my gaze to damon who is singing Araw-Araw. I placed my hand on my chin for support because tonight was a blast and all of my energy were gone na.

Tumayo ako at tumabi kay ilios. "Where's vira" i asked and he stared at me for a while and pursed his lips to hide his teasing smile, i glared at him at diretsong tumingin kay damon.

"Galit ka?" Ilios asked at umiling lang ako bilang sagot sa kanya, he bit his lower lip and stared on the ground the fold his hand, nakatayo lang ako with no emotion at all.

Actually im not mad, hindi ko lang alam kung bakit ako ganito sa kanya ngayon hindi ko naman iniisip kung anong sunod na gagawin ko sa kanya, but everytime i look at him, It's just there's something inside me that wants to be felt, but im fighting it, there's something in me for ilios, and ilios will always be a part of me, all this time he was there for me, kahit hindi ko hinihiling na makita sya bigla syang sumusulpot, Even when im in danger, i always least expect for him but he always unexpectedly pop up in front of me.

And im always thankful and grateful that i have someone like ilios, thankful for always watching me, helping me, and for making me happy. And also Loving someone isn't the only reason to get into a relationship, More people these days need to understand what Loyalty and Respect are.

Mahiwaga
Pipiliin ka sa araw-araw
Mahiwaga
Ang nadarama sa 'yo'y malinaw

I stared at ilios while the song is going on then ilios stared at me too, we stayed like that. Our ears listening to the music and eyes staring intently to each other, facts playing on our minds and my heart beating so fast, everything felt so surreal.

All i did was to let ilios make a move for me, like letting him control our relationship, i like him, and why would i let him wait longer even though i know to myself that i like him so much? Plus the sound of the music was so perfect and the breeze was perfect too.

I stepped forward to get closer to him, he looked at me with wide eyes, thinking that why am i getting so close to him, i gave him a sweet smile and stared at his beautiful eyes and tiptoed to kiss his cheek.

Mahiwaga
Pipiliin ka sa araw-araw
Mahiwaga
Ang nadarama sa 'yo'y malinaw

When damon finished the song, i turned to look at him but suddenly ilios held my face to not to turn around which made our face close to each other, he held my waist and pulled me near to him, i can even feel his breath already, when the water was splashed in to the crowd, sign for the concert's ending, Ilios pulled me more and I immediately closed my eyes when i felt his soft lips against mine.

I opened my eyes and saw ilios looking at me while holding my waist, then i crawled my hands up to his neck and pulled him closer, His lips were so soft and minty, the night was so perfect, for me, everything was perfect, and ilios kissing me, I wouldn't ask for more, i felt so above the ground when ilios kissed me, i can feel the splash of water on us, while me and ilios was kissing each other.

Ilios hugged me tightly, after that, i looked at him smiling, he smiled and looked around, everyone was on their way home while me and ilios are hugging each other in the middle of the night. I stared at him and felt his lips on my forehead.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Ilios asked and it made me hugged him tighter, my head was on his chest that allowed me to feel his heartbeats, his heart was beating so fast. "Come on, you're making me embarrassed, first you can clearly hear my heart beating so fast, then you're staring at me like teasing me" ilios said and hugged me tightly and held my head so that i wont look at him

I chuckled on his chest and kissed him again, then he held my waist for support after that he was tapping my head smiling.

I inhaled a large amount of breath, being honest with your feelings and following your heart is two of the most greatest tool for self-love. And without any hesitation i decided to speak and tell ilios what i always wanted to tell him.

"I love you, Ilios. Let's forget about this courting thing and be together, there's no point to make you wait for a long time, I love you and that's what i really feel for you" i said and hugged him.

He escaped from my hug and held both of my shoulders, his eyes were sparkling, i can clearly see the drops of water from his hair, in the middle of the night, where a water splashed to the crowd, where i confessed my love to him, and had our first kiss, i never expected that in this concert, where i always attend to since i was a child, is the place where i will confess my love and for me, Everything was so perfect. And also because the ones that are unexpected will always bring a different impact from the expected ones.

"I love you as much as you love me, Zanne Luna"
________________

Follow me guys so that you'll get notified for the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

173K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
720M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...
1K 130 44
Love is a great attraction to someone. Love can also include sacrifices, too complicated and too risky. Kaya ba ng isang Matteo Dominguez ang mapaib...
1.1M 59.7K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...