thoughts

By sad_boi_hour

*trigger warning More

colors
teardrops across your collarbone
a letter to the universe
everlasting summer's eve
god, i want to feel again
caffeine
*anna
bedtime stories
luna
reminiscence
the big sad
my bleeding mind
happy happenings
seasonal changes
nursery rhymes
synesthesia
san francisco
*too late
unresolved questions
if only
it still hurts
three a.m.
happy birthday
grey skies
curious
achilles' heel
pavlov(e)
worship me
sweet sixteen

<3

509 32 1
By sad_boi_hour

i'll love you until the moon turns to dust and the sun bursts into flames.

i'll love you when tsunamis crash into us and earthquakes threaten to disintegrate the very ground beneath our feet.

i'll love you until the sky turns green and the grass turns blue.

i'll love you while you're a sobbing mess, clutching onto me because you're terrified that i'm going to leave you.

i'll love you as you're shaking with anger and with jealousy spewing from your lips. your insecurities could never poison something as pure as my feelings for you, despite how much you beg to differ.

i'll love you like the love that romeo and juliet once had; only i would kill myself a thousand times just to see your face again.

i'll love you as long as you love me, and i'll continue loving you long after you've moved on.

you're the love of my life and whatever comes after this. whether it be angels with harps or the flaming pits of hell, just know that i have never stopped loving you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.1K 152
Most of this is sad, any TW will be at the start of them I'm a 16 y/o just wanting to share some of my poetry with people other than my friends :] (A...
2.9K 217 14
King Hwang Hyunjin invited a painter for her beloved wife. When he falls for the painter instead.
20K 240 76
Would it make any difference? If we knew that it was the last time we would see each other again?
1.7K 668 60
Depending on the path that we walk through and the way we understand every single step that we take on it. There are various ways that we give meanin...