Powerful Alpha

By TaekookMF

โš ๏ธDo not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked... More

characters
๐Ÿฆ€1
๐Ÿฆ‘2
๐Ÿ™3
๐Ÿฆ5
๐Ÿข6
๐Ÿฆ–7
๐Ÿ‰8
๐ŸฆŽ9
๐Ÿฆˆ10
๐Ÿณ11
๐Ÿฌ12
๐Ÿฆ13
๐Ÿฆ›14
๐Ÿฆ‡15
๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ16
๐Ÿง17
๐Ÿฆก18
๐Ÿ„19
๐Ÿฆ“20
๐Ÿผ21
๐Ÿฆจ 22
๐Ÿจ 23
๐Ÿฆฅ24
๐Ÿฆ™25
๐Ÿ26
๐Ÿป27
๐Ÿ’28
๐ŸŒ29
๐Ÿฆ˜30
๐Ÿฆข31
๐Ÿฐ32
๐Ÿ‘33
๐Ÿฃ34
๐Ÿ 35
๐Ÿˆ36
๐Ÿ… 37
๐Ÿค38 ~final chapter~

๐Ÿฆž4

9.9K 421 192
By TaekookMF

Jungkook p.o.v

As I finished my dinner I got up to look for this omega.
I walked to the basement and asked the guards where he is.

"We tried to stop Jin but he took Taehyung to the main guest room."
My blood boiled, so not just that he is not in the basement, someone is taking care of him.

I immediately went to the guest room, I was so damn angry.
I slowly and quality entered to the bedroom.

There I saw Jin feeding Taehyung with soup while Hoseok is talking to Taehyung about life.
He is supposed to clean the house and follow my orders, not lying down doing nothing.

I came into the room, I was so angry at my hyungs. Why are they talking care on an omega? especially a male one.

"What is going on here?"
Jin and Hoseok immediately looked at me horrified by my anger.
While Taehyung immediately whimpered from my alpha voice.

Taehyung p.o.v

"What is going on here?"
Oh no, Jungkook is here. I am so dead, what is he going to do?

Jin placed down the bowl of the hot soup and walked towards Jungkook.
"Kook, Taehyung is very sick. Jisoo checked him up and told me his body is very weak. I am taking care of h-"

"Jin, I don't want you near him anymore,
I will not repeat myself anymore.
Don't mess with me and follow my orders, now go out!"
Jin looked at me with sad eyes before going out.

"Jungkook I know you are ma-"
Jungkook looked at Hoseok with his scary eyes, he got the massage and walked out as well.

"So now it's me and you ha?"
He asked me.

"So, did you enjoy doing nothing omega."
He walked closer to me and set on the edge of the bed. He smiled at me and took the soup bowl in his hands.

Is he going to feed me? Why would he do it for me? I thought he hates me.
Before I could smile back he spilled the very hot soup all over my body.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!"
I shouted, it burns so bad. I tried to get up from the bed but my legs are too weak.

He grabbed my arm and threw me out of the bed. I fell down and burst in small cries. He kicked me in my stomach and grabbed my jaw, making me face him.

"This is for not following my rules.
I don't care if you are hurt, as long as you are here you will do whatever I want.
Now go back to the basement and don't get out of there unless I tell you otherwise."
He warned me and let go of my jaw.
I tried to het up but I physically couldn't.

Instead he grabbed my hair and dragged me to the basement.
It hurts like hell, but no one cares.
"L-let g-go! It-it hu-hurts!"
He threw my body harshly in the wall and slapped my cheek.

"This is what you deserve ugly omega."
He kicked one more time before going out, leaving me alone in the dark room.

Jimin p.o.v

I was on my way to Yoongi's room, but stopped myself after hearing screams.
I saw Jungkook dragging Taehyung out of the room by his hair.

Oh no, poor baby. What is wrong with Jungkook? I saw everything, I really want to help babybear but Jungkook is just too strong.

I went to Yoongi so he can find a way to help me to help babybear.
I knocked on his door, hoping his is in our room.
"Yes...?"

I walked in and saw Yoongi half sleeping on the bed.
"Ohhhh hey love, how are you?" He asked me opening his arms for me. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"I am fine Yoongi, how was your day?"

"As usual. Saving the peck and dealing with Jungkook's anger."
We both laughed a bit, I pecked his lips and snuggled back to his chest.

"Yoongi, you know what happened now?"

"Yes, Jungkook is punishing Taehyung for not following his orders."

"How can we help Taehyung? He didn't do anything wrong."
We both thought about some plans but no one will work.

"I don't know love. All e can say is that you can heal Taehyung at nights while Jungkook is asleep. On day time make sure he is doing what Jungkook wants."

"Yes, I agree with. For now it's the best that we can do."
With that we kissed each other before falling asleep.

Jungkook p.o.v

Now he knows where his place is, offff what a stressful day!
It's already 11pm, where is John? He was supposed to come back home at this hour.

I took my phone to call John but he ignored it. He always answers his phone.
I decided to drive to the mall to find him.

I took my car and drove to my destination. In the middle of the way I noticed two males walking down the street, who is hanging out in those hours?

I got closer to them and what I saw next made my blood boil, now I see what is going on!

Jin p.o.v

I saw Jungkook leaves the house, it's my time to shine.
I walked to Jimin's room and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps coming and in a second Jimin opened the door.

He was half asleep, aishhh I woke him up. Nevermind we have to do something important.

"Jimin, sorry that I woke you up.
Jungkook went out and I think it's the right time to help Taehyung!"

"Yes, of course. Let's go!"
We went down to the basement, it's so dark in here.

"Poor baby, he is in this scary basement."
Said Jimin looking horrified.

"I know, we have to do something before Jungkook will come back."

Jimin hummed softly. We reached to Taehyung's doors, luckily no guards were in here.

We open the door and saw the most sad view we have ever seen.
Taehyung lying on the cold like ice floor.
He breath was heavy, he is shaking and I could see his dry tears on his cheeks.

"Jimin, go to the secret room and I will carry Taehyung okay?"

"Yes, sure."
Jimin ran out to the secret room while I picked Taehyung up.
Oh lord he is getting lighter and lighter every day.

I walked into the room and Jimin already brought Jisoo. I lied him on the bed and backed away so Jisoo could check him.

"Jisoo, we will have to help him during night time. We have to keep it between us or Jungkook will kill us."
Jimin said. I don't think he will kill me, Jimin and Jisoo, but he for sure can harm Taehyung even harder.

"Okay, I checked him up. He didn't improve his health just got more worse.
I gave him a stronger medicine, he is supposed to heal until tomorrow morning."

I nodded my head and thanked Jisoo for helping us. She smiled and exit the secret room.

Taehyung was still sleeping so me and Jimin decided to let him stay in this room till the morning.

"Goodnight Jim, see you tomorrow early in the morning!"
He smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks Jimin for not leaving me alone with Taehyung, goodnight!"
I locked Taehyung in the bedroom and went to my room. I was so tired, finally some sleep.

As I lied my head on the pillow I immediately fell asleep on the soft sheets.
Let's see what tomorrow brings us~

Hello schnitzels 🐢💚
So what Jungkook saw in the middle of night? I guess we will find out later 😉

Did you enjoy this chapter? Make sure to let me know 😊
Thank you for reading and commenting on my story. Your comments keep me want to update more often 😘 so thank you for that!

Make sure to stay healthy, and appreciate yourselves.
You are absolutely stunning 😍

Meme time ⏰😎

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Pls read it! It's about the future of my ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️books⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

So it's very important, I will appreciate a lot if you will give me a few minutes from your time to read this!

So, recently I am getting a lot of hate 😞
At first I didn't give ot too much attention but now I decided to share it with you.

I started to write books because I love reading and wanted to try writing myself.
I know my English is not the best, but I am trying really hard to make it happen.

People wrote me bad stuff about the books and about me in the private messages on Wattpad.
A lot of people.

I shared with you my personal story about bullying and eating disorder on my first book "My Favourite Ceo". It was not easy but I decided that you deserve to know.

Please stop hating on me and my books😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I am still a normal person after all.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE, I WILL DELETE MY BOOKS AND STOP WRITING.

I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP BECAUSE I HAVE AMAZING READERS WHO SUPPORT ME, BELIEVE ME I READ THE SUPPORT AND FUNNY COMMENTS AS WELL, REPLYING TO EACH OF YOU!

All I am trying to say is that if you don't like my books or me, I am not forcing anyone to keep on reading.

I still love you a lot, and hope to see you again.
Spread love ♥️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤

Wuv you a lot(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Btw, what do you want more,

Yoonmin?

Or

Yoonminseok?

Tell me in the comments 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.2K 43
Kim Taehyung, an alpha, is known around his school as the true-blooded alpha that no one messes with but everyone wants, his parents were killed by a...
788K 55.4K 89
A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against the whole werewolf world and their own fal...
140K 8.3K 41
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
184K 7.2K 22
"Come on out little wolf.. I know you're here, your pheromones are going insane with fear..." A low growl spread throughout the dark forest as the...