ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜ...

By prdxweii

❝αℓℓ нαιℓ тσ συя ρяιη¢є!❞ ❝ι ѕнαℓℓ ѕιт ση тнαт тняσηє!❞ ❝уσυ αяє αℓяєα∂у α кιηg.❞ ❝уσυя яєιgη ωιℓℓ вє єη∂ℓєѕѕ... More

【Prologue】
【1/10】
【2/10】
【3/10】
【4/10】
【5/10】
【6/10】
【7/10】
【8/10】
【9/10】
【Ending】
【Extended Ending】
【Author's Note】

【10/10】

87 6 7
By prdxweii

You were about to leave the palace doors, right after Mingi pushed you away. You were crying as you were thinking of why he did that. Did you do something wrong? Or Are you? However your thoughts were cut off when a familiar voice called for you.

You look back and was met by a warm and caring embrace. It was none other than, Mingi. He hugs you so tight that you will probably stuggle to push him away, so you just let him hug you. You felt the man cry, and since you were you've never heard this man cry this hard.

Mingi felt guilty of what happened. He knows he's wrong for pushing you away and avoiding you. He doesn't want you to feel pained because of him. That's why hugging you tight to know that, he cares for you and he won't hurt you once more.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered to himself. You smiled and let out a sight. "I forgive you. Don't you ever do that to me once again." You said as you let go of Mingi. You looked up at him and slowly, your faces were inching and inching together until the gap closed between the both of you.

•••••

Days pass by, and you are going back and forth from Utopia to your world. Your school schedule will be due next week and you have to come back from your real home. Today is the last day you will be in Utopia.

You entered the portal and was met by the beautiful realm. You smiled thinking how free you are in this world. On your peripheral vision, you saw San and Wooyoung racing towards you. Both of them has their arms open, you ducked before being tackled by the two idiots.

"Aw! No one win!" Wooyoung pouted and whined playfully. San chuckled at Wooyoung's antics before transforming himself into his beautiful form as a dragon. "Hop in! I gotta bring you to Mingi!"

You ride San and he immediately flew up. You heard someone shouted making you look back the ground, "Hey! San! How dare you! Come back here!" Wooyoung's loud voice were ringing through the winds making you and San laugh at him. San immediately flew down back to Wooyoung only for him to carry Wooyoung with his nails and feet.

"I hate you, Choi San!" Wooyoung shouted. You looked beneath San and saw Wooyoung hanged on San's nails, his upper armor going upleaving his face be sandwiched on the hole. You grinned at him which he returned with a pout before looking back up the sky.

You reached the palace and San settled Wooyoung down the floor with you hopping down from him. "Thank you, San." You bowed and the man before you returned it. You see Wooyoung pouting on the ground before waving 'bye' at him and running towards Mingi.

You saw your man talking to Yunho before you quietly tackled him with a bone crushing hug making him yelp in surprise.

You bowed on Yunho which the man did the same and gave you his signature gummy bear smile. "You really look like a teddy bear!" You squealed before hugging the big man. Mingi pouted behind you and said, "Why did you hug Yunho too!!!"

•••••

You made your way through the kitchen of the palace which smells like freshly baked cakes and breads. Immediately, you were met by a blonde handsome man.

You smiled before running down the stairs beside him. You took a glance around his food works before returning your attention to him. "You really cook amazing."

Seonghwa grinned and crossed him arms. "I know! That's why you should learn from me!" He excitedly said making you chuckle.

"Okay, then! Let's now cook!" Ypu said while putting on your apron with Seonghwa helping you  from behind. You both started taking the ingredients and decided to bake your precious strawberry red velvet cake.

•••••

After cooking with Seonghwa, you ran to Yeosang at the library. You quietly entered and decided to surprise the man. You saw him sitting by the corner right. Slowly, step by step, you breath in and out.

"Come on out. You won't scare me." You heard the man simply said. You sighed and pouted playfully at him. "Atleast pretend to not know!" You exclaimed. Yeosang laughed before patting the space beside him. "Come on, we got magical things to theorize."

"Hold up Yeosang, may I ask something?"

The man beside you wore his glasses before turning to you, "Sure, what is it?"

"Why were you with me when Ji Won kidnapped me?"

The sighed before giving you a small smile and replied, "I pretended to hate Mingi so I will work for Ji Won. I was somehow like an undercover, whatever Ji Won does, I tell it to Mingi."

"Thank you."

"You don't have to mention it." With that, the two of your started studying about magic and some other stuffs.

•••••

"I'm telling you, she's better in archery!"

"No! She's good at swordsmanship!"

Two guys before you were arguing back and forth whether you were better at one or at the other one.

Jongho was readying his fists and Hongjoong readied his bow. You know where this is going. They're literally going to kill each other.

"Stop it! I'm the best at sleeping so stop fighting whether I'm good at archery or swordsmanship!" You exclaimed making the two men before you stop. They gave you a naughty face and grin.

"Then! Let's battle who's the best sleeper!" Hongjoong exclaimed excitedly. You looked at him confused and wondered what is going on inside his head.

"Fix on!" Jongho said. The two quickly hugged you before running from the battlefield to the palace. You sighed then shook your head following the ways of the two men.

This has been your life now. Going back and forth the realm. Riding with San and Wooyoung, playing with Yunho, cooking with Seonghwa, training with Jongho and Hongjoong, and cuddling and playing around with Mingi.

You were beyond glad that you met these guys. You felt blessed, comfortable, not alone, and most importantly, loved. Being thankful is not enough for your to be grateful for these guys, but you know that this happiness is ought to end. You know that they have to be obligated. The tree of life is not connected to Mingi anymore, they all have to leave.

You made your way to the garden, to see the tree of life. There you saw 8 men stand before it. Half of them have tears and smiles, but half have big grins with them. You walked and they noticed your presence. They all looked back and gave you a smile.

"Why are you all sad?" You asked. Hongjoong being the leader of their squad spoke up, "We've decided to be obligated."

That made your heart stop. You want to be selfish for not letting them go, however their happiness and freedom is what you want for them. They have to free their souls that has been tied from grudge and sins. You couldn't feel your eyes tear up, so you gave them a beautiful smile.

"I'm glad that you'll all be free now." You said making all of them lit up and smiled happily. "Thank you for being with me." You said making Wooyoung run to you.

"I was so glad to meet you! You were the most beautiful human I've seen. You were so precious and wondeful. Thank you for accepting me as your friend." Wooyoung embraced you tightly which you returned back. The both of you let go and Wooyoung looked back to his friends.

"I'm glad to be with you since the day I was alone. You all helped me. I'm so thankful to meet 7 amazing people. I hope we all meet on our next life!" Wooyoung gave all of us a big smile before slowly, his glowing body turned into white and pink smoke flying with the winds. A purple wisp came out and flew around the sky.

"Seems like I'm next!" Jongho excitedly run to you and hugged you while carrying your whole body up. You chuckled then pat his head. He put you down before saying something.

"Thank you for letting me teach you how to battle. I hope you learned many things from me. Oh, also from the fire before. Thank you for saving us, me and my friends. I hope you stay hapoy within your life. If someone fights you, remember everything thought you! Don't forget to work out to be as strong as me!" He gave you a big grin before turning his attention to his friends.

"To you guys, I'm sorry that I've been a naughty kid before. For how much I hated you all before. I'm sorry. The fact the I couldn't save you all before, helped me go stronger. I hope we meet each other once again. This is destiny!" He exclaimed before his body was becoming and glowing white and pink until he turned into an indigo wisp.

"That kid." Seonghwa giggled before walking towards you and patting your head. "I hope you will know how grateful I am to meet you, and how thankful I am that you cared for Mingi a lot. If it wasn't for you, none of us will be here. Also thank you for making Mingi's stone heart alive. I hope you're happy to meet me... Are you?"

You giggled and gave him and eye smile. "Of course I am, you've taught me everything I need to know in the kitchen."

"Is that it? Awts. I cooked your (favourite cake flavor) cake. Just take it in the kitchen, let your family taste my cooking. I hope as you grow older, you'll be much more beautiful and amazing. Stay who you are." He said before giving you a calming hug and turning to his friends.

"To all of you, thank you for being there for me. Especially you Hongjoong, you never left me when I needed you. I am so happy to be with all of you. I hope we all meet again. See you in our next life!" Seonghwa said as his body were being the same as Wooyoung and Jongho's. A blue wisp came out and flew where the winds are calling.

"Seonghwa was being too dramatic. He even left a cake for (Y/N)!" Hongjoong exclaimed before running to you. "It's not like I won't leave something for you though."

Hongjoong pulled out a badge and pinned it on your collar. He gave you a big grin before holding both of your shoulders. "Hey! You're better in archery alright? Anyways, I hope you have a good life. I am thankful for you. You made all of us here happier than we are before. As the leader of our troop, I used to be so bossy before. But, when the afterlife came, I learned everything that I need to know. You, (Y/N). You made this world beautiful. I wish you the best."

Hongjoong looked back at the remaining boys while he has his arms around you. "These boys are the ones that let me see the light, my real treadure, my happiness. I was glad that they were here with me. Thank you to all of you. I love you all."

You felt something cold around you and see Hongjoong being obligated with white and pink smokes. He gave you one last grin before being a green wisp.

You smiled and looked down. "Now! Now! Don't be sad! The mighty Yunho is starting!" You glanced up and saw Yunho giving you the biggest grin.

The gummy bear hugged you while saying his messages for you. "Hey!~ It's no time to depressed because Jeong Yunho will be here to make you all happy! Mingi stay pressed because I will be the center of attention now!" You heard Mingi groan.

"(Y/N) first of all, thank you for taking care of this idiot! Second, I'm glad to be guiding you and playing with you. If we meet once more, let's play many games as we wish! See you once our destiny meets again!" Yunho said m, he jumped up and down before running to his remaining pals.

"You all, thank you for existing. I was met with the most precious people I've grew up with. Even until the after life we were together. Thank you for that. Until we meet again!" Yunho excitedly said while turning back to you with his big grin. You returned it while watching the man disappear through the smoke becoming a yellow wisp that flew around.

"(Y/N)." You heard someone with deep voice call you. You looked right and saw Yeosang smiling at you. The man pat your hair before hugging you in his arms. "I'm so happy that you were safe. Thank you for listening to me and saving us. I hope you stay vigilant and a great person. Don't forget what I taught you okay? Also don't forget me."

He looked back to Mingi and San. "Guys, you are all the most amazing people that's been with me. I was so thankfyl that you all accepted me for who I am. Even if I was the most quiet and ignorant person in our group, you all stood up with me. Thank you my friends." He gave you one last smile before going with the winds as a wisp in orange.

You heard San chuckled"Do you need a ride to the portal? or see the aurora?" You smiled at him and nodded. San transformed into a dragon and bent down for you to ride in. You hopped in first and handed your hand to Mingi. The boy smiled before taking your hands pulling himself up to San.

The dragonman flew up the skies showing you the brightest glimpse of glowing aurora. The blue and green hues playing and dancing through the sky was so magical and beautiful. You your back on Mingi as the latter embraced you from the back. "I wish we could always stay like this." Mingi said. "Yeah... This feels romantic..." 

After a while in air San landed himself on the portal and transformed himself suddenly as a human making you and making fall into the ground. You heard the dragonman chuckle as the two of you groaned in annoyance. Mingi stood up and helped you while you were dusting yourself.

"Well, I need to give a big happiness before I leave." San said with his eye smile. His big dimples were showing. He ran you and Mingi before embracing the two of you with his bone crushing hugs. This guy is a real softie.

He let go and held you on both of your shoulders. "I am glad that you and Mingi met each other. If it wasn't for the two of you then we all wouldn't be obligated. I'm sorry if I sometimes annoy you and Mingi. Oh (Y/N) also, thank you for listening to me when the others needed help. You were hurt because of me."

"It's okay, San."

"I'm glad it's okay. Well, I hope you become happy for your life. Never forget this world especially this dragon okay?" He said as he pointed to himself proudly making Mingi snort and you laugh. The dragonman softened and faced Mingi, "I am so thankful for you and the others. Thank you for existing with me. We'll see each other in a next life! Adios!" Slwoly, the winds have taken the man's red wisp letting him fly wherever he belongs to.

"So it's just you and met, huh?" Mingi said beside you and half hugged you. 

"Let's stay like this for a while."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 992 22
- [COMPLETED] song mingi has a lot of things he's not a fan of. for one, he hates mornings, writing classes and the judgemental assholes crowding his...
8.9K 481 50
A Mingi-Jongho texting fanfiction^^
6.8K 225 53
I feel like dreaming a dream I've never seen even in dreams It's too vivid To conclude as just a dream - Ateez, Inception Fairy tales are meant for k...
110K 5K 72
After coming back from being exiled, Princess Lee Sun-Mi returns to face an ugly secret that turns her world upside-down. Betrayed by her step-mothe...