Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

vintagereadings tarafından

This is a Fulton Reed story about Y/n Y/l/n, who is a student at Eden Hall Academy. She falls head over heels... Daha Fazla

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
a/n
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
a/n
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Thirteen

1.4K 18 22
vintagereadings tarafından

After he finished getting dressed, he packed his duffel bag and went out to find Y/N. She was leaning against the wall. When she saw him come out, she held out her hand for him which he accepted.

"There you go, you look nice," she said.

Fulton smiled,

"Thanks, you're the one who picked it out."

Y/N chuckled as they started to walk,

"You guys played one hell of a game, I'm proud of you."

Fulton shook his head and squeezed her hand,

"Thanks, the tie sucks, we should've won. Coach Orion had steam coming out of his ears."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm glad I came, though, you looked great out there."

Fulton chuckled,

"Did you see the way I spun that dude? That was awesome,"

Y/N started to laugh,

"I did! That was amazing, I've never seen anything like it."

They went back outside to the bus stop to see a sign that said,

'NEXT BUS ARRIVES AT 7:15 am.'

Y/N groaned lightly,

"Oh no, I hope you don't mind walking? Simmon's is about 20 minutes away."

Fulton shook his head,

"No, I don't mind. I've got you to keep me company."

Y/N smiled and stood on her tiptoes to give him a peck on the cheek,

"You're so sweet, Fulton. Thank you."

"Anytime, let's get going,"

They began to walk down the sidewalk, playfully swinging their arms back and forth.

"I got an idea, wanna ask each other random questions?" Y/N suggested.

Fulton chuckled,

"Sure, I'll start. Uh, when's your birthday?"

"(your birthdate), when's yours?"

"August 30th."

Y/N nodded,

"Cool, uh, favorite food?"

"Easy, pizza, you?"

Y/N thought for a second,

"Mmm, honestly, chicken wings. But, like, hot wings. I like barbecue, but something about spicy wings just does it for me."

Fulton laughed,

"Wow, I wouldn't have expected that from you. All of the girls in my family hate spicy food."

"Well, I guess you learn something new every day? Um, ooh, favorite movie?"

Fulton bit his lip while thinking,

"Er, Ghostbusters. What about you?"

"Steel Magnolias, my mom and I used to watch that all the time."

They kept walking and talking, they were passing an ice cream shop when they heard a voice call out to them.

"Y/N, Fulton!"

They turned around to see Connie holding the door of the shop open, waving to them.

"Come in and sit with me and Guy!"

They walked into the cool and crisp-aired shop, greeting Connie at the door.

"Hey, Connie!" Y/N said.

"Hey you two, go get something, Guy and I will save a table for us," Connie replied.

Y/N nodded before looking to Fulton,

"You can get whatever you want, my treat,"

"What? You don't have to do that," Fulton retorted.

Y/N waved her hand back,

"Yes I do, you bought me pizza and a new shirt, I can buy you ice cream."

Fulton gave her a side hug and a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you,"

"Sure thing, if you want you can go set your stuff down and I'll order for you?"

He nodded,

"Yeah, uh, I'll just get a chocolate shake."

"Coolio, I'll be over in a second."

He turned around and went over to Guy and Connie's saved table to sit down. Y/N stepped up to the employee that was over the display of ice cream flavors.

"Hello, can I get a medium chocolate shake and then a scoop of Moose Tracks in a dish, please?" she asked.

The employee smiled,

"You sure can! Anything else tonight?"

Y/N smiled back and shook her head,

"Nope, that's all I need."

After she paid and received her order, she walked back over to the table. She set Fulton's shake in front of him and sat down next to him.

"I loved watching you guys play today," Y/N stated.

They all thanked her,

"It sucked that we tied, though. Coach was about ready to burst into flames." Guy stated.

Y/N nodded,

"I heard that, but it was still a great game to watch. My stomach was in knots the entire time."

Connie smirked

"I bet there's another reason for your stomach being in knots." she playfully whispered.

Y/N's cheeks turned bright red as she took her first bite of ice cream.

"What did you guys get?" Fulton asked Connie and Guy.

"Uh, I got a Sandy Shore, which is a scoop of vanilla ice cream with cinnamon sugar on top. Guy got a strawberry shake."

Y/N chuckled,

"Wow, Connie and I are all exotic, you boys are a couple of plain Janes over here." Y/N stated jokingly.

Fulton scoffed sarcastically, smiling while Guy chuckled.

"Now I'm offended, there's nothing wrong with a regular milkshake," he said.

Y/N gave him a light shove and laughed,

"You're so dramatic, you big baby."

They all laughed as they continued to enjoy their treats.

"Fulton showed me that varsity put your clothes in the showers. They're all a bunch of jerks,"

Connie rolled her eyes and nodded,

"Yeah, Guy and I had to take a bus in our gross, sweaty uniforms back to campus to get clothes. I think everyone on that bus had to hold their noses so they wouldn't smell us."

Y/N chuckled,

"Have you guys thought about how you're gonna get them back?" Y/N asked.

Connie shrugged,

"Not yet, I don't really want to stir up any more trouble and have us lose our scholarships," she replied.

Y/N nodded,

"Gotcha."

They all finished up their ice creams, picked up their belongings, and headed for the door. A cool breeze met Y/N's bare legs making her shiver slightly. Fulton took off his flannel,

"Here, take this," he offered.

Y/N shook her head,

"No, no I'm fine, but thanks."

Fulton rolled his eyes,

"It's obvious that you're cold, here."

He wrapped the flannel around her shoulders, she quickly put her arms in the sleeves.

"Thank you, Fulton," she said.

They arrived at a bus stop up the street and waited. The sun was starting to go down, turning the sky's colors into a mix of pink, blue, purple, and orange. When the bus arrived, they all got on. Connie and Guy sat together, Y/N and Fulton sat together across from them.

"Anybody have any fun plans for the weekend?" Y/N asked.

"I don't, I think practice will be the highlight of mine," Connie stated.

"Same here, what about you, Y/N?" Guy asked.

Y/N shrugged,

"I don't have any, I might call my dad tomorrow and check on the rest of my family." She stated.

A few minutes later, Guy and Connie began to chuckle. Y/N was confused,

"What's so funny?" She asked.

They pointed behind her, Fulton had fallen asleep in his seat. Y/N smiled at him, then turned back around to Connie and Guy.

"That's so cute," Y/N stated.

"Are you guys official or anything?" Connie asked curiously.

Y/N furrowed her brows,

"Um, neither one of us has asked to be each other's boyfriend or girlfriend. Also, we've never been on an official date. We've hung out a couple of times, I don't know if that's considered a date." she said.

Connie nodded,

"I understand where you're coming from,"

"I also don't want to push him into dating, you know? I don't want him to feel forced to do anything." Y/N said.

The bus had stopped back on campus. Y/N lightly shook Fulton's shoulder.

"Wake up, sleepy. We're back at school."

Fulton slowly opened his eyes, looked out the window, then to Y/N. They both stood up and got off the bus with Connie and Guy.

"Goodnight guys," Guy said, waving as he walked with Connie.

"G'night," Y/N replied

"Night guys," Fulton followed up

Fulton put his arm around Y/N's shoulders and rested his chin on top of her head.

"I'm tired, I could fall asleep right now," he sighed.

Y/N rubbed her hand up and down his back,

"I see that. You were in a deep sleep on the bus. Come on, let's go."

They laced their fingers together and began to walk to Simmon's Hall.

Author's Note: Hi! First of all, thank you so much for getting this story to almost 500 reads! I hope that you're enjoying it so far. I also wanted to apologize for this late update, I've been having some writer's block. Also, I've been having a hard time making time to write. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.2K 298 14
"Yeah, number one figure skater in Eden Hall not much you know?" Mila Star was a figure skater at Eden Hall. When the Ducks notice that the girls fri...
232K 2.3K 44
CURRENTLY RE WRITING Sophia is new to Eden Hall and hanging out with the Ducks has it positives. But maybe dating one of there star player wasn't th...
78.9K 2K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 adam banks gets sent to a hockey academy and meets a girl. 'hold onto the memories, they will hold onto you' book 1/1 fem!oc x ad...
44.9K 531 20
Y/n y/l/n from Sydney, Australia goes to play hockey with team USA further known as the ducks. What happens when she catches the eye of a particular...