Crimson Red Moonlight (Izuku...

By Ungrateful_Hacker

This is my first story I'll be doing. I tried my best to write this, so I hope you guys like it. More

Character with Partner
Chapter 1: Little Boy With A Big Dream
Chapter 2: Kylo and his companion Part 1
Chapter 3: Kylo and his Companion part 2
Chapter 4: Meeting the Symbol of Peace
Chapter 5: Do what it takes
Chapter 6: Training day
Chapter 8: Training Day part 2.5
Chapter 9: Entrance Exam
Chapter 10: The Results Are In
Chapter 11: First day of the new year
Chapter 12: The Quirk Exam
Chapter 13: Confronting Doubts
Chapter 14: Do It At What Cost
Chapter 15: Pride or Inflated-Ego
Chapter 16: Time For a Change
Chapter 17: True feelings
Chapter 18: A little support
Chapter 19: When the villains attack
Chapter 20: The Fire Zone
Chapter 21: Bioengineered Weapon
Chapter: 22: The Game Resumes
Chapter 23: Fighting Back
Chapter 24: Plus Ultra
Chapter 25: Backup has arrived
Chapter 26: All Comes Out
SS: Sleepover
Chapter 27: A Big Event
Chapter 28: Hope and Determination

Chapter 7: Training day part 2

1.4K 49 18
By Ungrateful_Hacker

'Since the 'original' part of the story was lost, I had to redo the whole part of the story again. Since I gave a whole chapter about Y/n, this chapter will be all Izuku.'

Izuku's POV:
I was still crying as everyone's words were replaying in my head but All Might's words were the one thing that I needed to hear 'Young man, you too can become a hero.' I needed someone to tell me that and then the one who I admire in this world did. Honestly, part of me never thought I'd hear those words.......much less from him. "I deem you worthy of my power, my quirk is yours to inherit." All Might said that part had me confused

"Wait, what do you mean inherit, inherit what?" I asked confused. All Might laughed "you should see your face right now" All Might walked towards me "don't worry, I'm not gonna force this thing on you" All Might stopped in front of me and continued "listen well young man, this is your choice, do you wanna accept my awesome power or not" he coughed up a little blood.

I have no idea what he's talking about "What is this?" I asked "there are a couple of things you should know about my ability journalists always try to guess my quirk is super strength or some kind of invulnerability, when people ask in interviews I'd always make a joke and dodge the question. It's because the world needs to believe their 'Symbol Of Peace' is a natural-born hero like any other, but I'm not. There's nothing natural about my ability,

I wasn't born with this power, it's a sacred torch that was passed on to me from someone else." I couldn't believe what I was hearing "someone gave you this quirk no way," I said "yes way" as All Might continued "and your next, I can give you my abilities." "Wait, hold on this is a lot to process" I stopped All Might from continuing on "it's true that there's a lot of debating is to what your quirk is actually is but no one is able to figure it out, it's the world's greatest mysteries. People are constantly talking about it online.

3rd person POV:
Izuku started to go into one of his many muttering fits about how Inheriting a quirk is impossible. All Might was just standing there dumbfounded "Uhh, sounds like your overthinking this whole 'Inheriting' thing. Stop nerding out!" This caught Izuku by surprise and stop his muttering. All Might then began going through the details about his quirk, One-For-All, the true secret behind his strength. Izuku wanted to know why All Might would give 'One-For-All' to him and he explained that he was looking for a successor and that he chose Izuku because he risked his life to save Bakugo, then something hit All Might. "Hey, where did that kid beside you went off to?" Izuku looked around him to realize that Kylo is nowhere to be seen "I guess he left." All Might let out a sigh as he placed a hand on his face "dammit, now I gotta tell that kid to keep this form a secret too"
"You don't have to do that" Izuku stated.
"Why not?" asked All Might
"Kylo pretty much keeps to himself, unless he's with me, and if I do see him I'll tell him to keep your form a secret." Izuku tried to reassure that Kylo really don't like talking all too much which All Might believed. With a fiery look in Izuku eyes, he accepts to take All Might's quirk.

Two days later- Early morning

Izuku's POV:
I was on the beach pulling a refrigerator with All Might on top of it

"Hey hey hey, it's pretty comfy up on this fridge how are you doing down there?" All Might said. With one final attempt to pull the fridge, I slipped and fell on the sand. "People move these every day y'know, and most of them don't have any super strength. I picked myself up from the sand and said "well yeah, but there's an extra 600 lbs. with you sitting on top of it."
"Nyeh, I've lost weight so I'm down to 560 these days, in this form at least."
I sighed as I looked around to see more trash around "great much better, why do you have me drag trash across the beach anyways?" I questioned All Might just laugh and taking pictures on his phone "take a look at yourself, you're not ready for my power." I started to cry HUH? but I thought you said I was worthy" I started to cry more as All Might Was walking towards me. "I'm talking about your weak body" I looked at him confused as he continued "My quirk, One-For-All, is a whole lot to handle. The combined physical abilities of everyone who used it creates a hurricane of pure force, an unprepared body can't fully inherit it your arms and legs would shoot off if you tried to.

"SERIOUSLY!?!" I yelled. I quickly snapped out of it that started to realize that what I'm doing is a hardcore gym workout and that All Might is my trainer.

All Might gave me a thumbs up "you got it, but there another reason too. I did a little online research yesterday turns out this part of the beach used to be beautiful, it's been a total mess these past few years." I looked around to realize that he's right it was because of the ocean currents anything that's dropped in the water ends up here, and people take advantage of that by dropping their illegal trash here too. All Might walked behind the fridge and explained "heroes these days are about showing-off and catching villains" All Might then started to crush the refrigerator and continued "things were different before quirks, services are what matters. Back then heros would always help the community, even if it was kinda boring." He finished crushing the fridge to see the coastline of the beach.

"You will restore the coastline to this entire section of this beach, that is the first step on your path young man towards being a hero." I looked behind me to see all the trash on the beach "all this, there's so much, that's impossible."

"Young Midoriya, you want to go to UA right?" All Might asked as I looked at him "well yeah, of course, you went there so it's the best school out there right." I answer "it's a long shot but still, I'm gonna shot for the moon, UA." I started to blush at the thought of me and Kylo becoming heroes together. He doesn't know this but I know he has a quirk, he just doesn't want to show it to me. I discovered it at Junior High, we would meet up at the coy pond behind the school to walk home. My curiosity got the better of me, I massaged Kylo to tell him can he wait for me at the coy pond, he accepted. I was at the pond before Kylo got there since his homeroom is farther away from the stairs. When he got there he looked around and sat beside the pond waiting. What he did astound me, he has a quirk. He has created some dark spheres with some scissors he had. I wrote what his quirk might be in my notebook, it wasn't much but it would do for now. I guess that he really is my soulmate when we met at the playground many years ago.

"You got a lot of spirit, fanboy," All Might said encouraging as I was brought out of my thought "but as I mentioned before, being a hero isn't easy to do without a quirk, it's not fair but it's reality, and UA is the hardest hero course you can't get into. So that means?" "I have to prepare my body for your quirk really fast" I finished All Might's thought "UA's exam is in 10 months" All Might hold out some papers

"Not to worry kid I've got you covered, with my handy 'aim to pass the American dream plan'. Follow this to the letter and the beach should be cleaned up just in time, I also detailed every other aspect of your life while I was at it." I looked at all the stuff All Might detail out for me.
"Even my sleep is scheduled"
All Might whispered in my ear "If I'm being honest, this will be super hard, think you're up to it?" I looked at the paper and said: "yeah sure I am, I have to work way harder than anyone else to get in, so what choice do I have right."

3rd Person POV:
And just like that Izuku began his training with All Might to prepare himself for UA's entrance exam in 10 months.

Izuku was running with this appliance on my shoulder as he started to blackout. All Might stopped to see Izuku on the ground and say "hey hey kid look alive now, we got 3 months left. Are you just gonna give up after all this hard work? Want to flush this down the toilet and take it easy. Izuku struggled to get back up, then All Might came to realize that he was overworking himself. "The 'aim to pass American dream plan' was created for your body in mind, it was fine-tuned to assured your progress was swift and manageable." Then it hits him "which means you haven't been sticking to it, your overdoing things that are gonna have the opposite effects of what we want." Izuku tighten his grip "I have to work harder, or else I won't stand a chance against the other applicants" All Might watch Izuku as he started to slowly stand up. "I just don't want in into UA, I want to excel, I want to be like you, I want....to be the greatest hero in the world

So I'll keep on trying till I get the chance to do that." All Might was so shocked about Izuku determination that he got all buffed up and picked Izuku up

"That fighting spirit is what I like about you fanboy, it serves you well. I do get your concerns. That's said it's not the time to rush progress, fear not, I can get you back on track. Leave it to this old man to adjust your plan."
"But your not an 'old man', your All Might" Izuku said between grunts. All Might started to laugh heroically.

February 26

All Might was getting out of his trunk to hear a scream to see Izuku yelling at the top of his lungs on top of the piles of trash

All Might ran towards the beach to be astonished, "hey hey holy crap kid you even cleaned up outside area I told you to

Seriously, there's not a speck of trash on this beach. Only with a few minutes to spare, but you exceeded my expectations."

Izuku fell backward as All Might ran towards his falling body before Izuku hit the ground. "Excellent work," said All Might, Izuku gave a faint smile to All Might and said "I finished everything... All Might, I did it. Do you think I'm ready now?"
"Yeah, you did good kid. I gotta say I'm impressed, I knew you had it in you but this is just beyond. Look at this" Izuku looked at All Might's phone to show him a picture of Izuku before the training. "It's you crying like 10 Months ago, look how far you come, such improvement. Their still a long road ahead of you before you can inherit my full power set.

And it's starting to look like you can do it." Izuku smiled at All Might's words "All Might, do I deserve this, are you sure?" All Might nod his head "you put so much time and energy into helping me" Izuku started to cry "how did I end up so lucky?"
All Might laugh "It was your hard work that did this, not mine. Now for your reward, Izuku Midoriya."
"Y-yes sir," Izuku said excitedly
All Might pluck one strain of his hair "Someone told me this once 'there is a difference between 'Lucky' and 'deserving' ones and 'accident', the other a 'reward', never get the two confused. Take that to heart young man, this gift, you've earned with your valiant effort." Izuku looked at All might amazed by his word. All Might held out his single stain of hair and said

"eat this"

Izuku was lost until All Might told him that in order for it to work is that Izuku has to swallow some of his DNA. After that Izuku swallowed the hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 220 32
Hey 👋 this is my first time being on Wattpad and writing something so if this is bad I'm sorry 😐 But hope you enjoy 💙
27.2K 287 10
Hi guys this is my first story I write on Wattpad I hope you like it.
37.2K 494 30
This is my first story so please no hate, and just try to enjoy If you have requests let me know There will be some lemons here and there. And yea E...
28.1K 292 24
This is my first story so it won't be 100% perfect. Anyways this will be a betrayed au, there might be more than one person shipped with Deku so this...