Author(EmperorItsukaShido) Da...

By EmperorItsukaShido

Just normal author life with Azur lane, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Date a live,crossover anime world, history w... More

Bio about Author [Me and Update Time by Time]
Crossover World
Shido's Military Service Records and Medals Awarded
Russian Civil War (1917-1923)[Update]
Second Great War and Siren Invade Earth 1939-1947 (Update)
Veteran of The First Siren War And Second Great War/WW2,Get Promote and Awards
First Day of Azur lane
Problem with Old Commander
Hangout with Adopt sister
I found this
Sultan send Imperial Regiment and Legendary Warship
Remember Old Memories,Nightmare,Face a fear and Sick (Update)
The Meeting with other Imperial Royal Family Factions (Update)
Family Reunion
Flashback Japanese-Turkish War 1941-1944
Roon and Kromia Birthday
Shido become brutally
Yandere Problem...
Happy 90th Birthday for TDM

New Shipgirl Coming and Help Maid

460 11 25
By EmperorItsukaShido

3rd February 1950
0602 hours
Shido's house
Shido POV

Hmmm, why do I feel someone sleep beside me?I turned the blanket and saw Admiral Hipper,Prinz Eugen and Roon hug me tightly.My face blushes a little because they only wear a bra and panties.... it reminds me of when my other wife slept with me and they only wore a bra and panties too.I try to get up from them but failed because Admiral Hipper know I have woken up.

Hipper:*yawn* Good morning onii-chan~~

Shido:*Blush is little* Good morning my lovely sister.Why are you sleeping in my bed?

Hipper:Hmmm I want it because I love you onii-chan~~

Shido:*Blushing* Ummm...I love you too my lovely sister *Give her headpat*

Hipper:*Blushing and Giggle* Thank you Onii-chan~~💕💕

Shido:Umm can I get up now?

Hipper:Sure~~ *get off from me*

I get up from bed and try to wake up Prinz Eugen.Hipper help me too with blowing her sister's ear.

Prinz:Umm~~Onee-chan~~stop blowing my ear

Hipper:*giggle* Come on wake up sleepyhead~~*whisper* or I ask Onii-chan to throw a bucket full of water at you~~

Prinz:*wake up with blushing on her face* Nonononono! Onee-chan! Don't do that to me!!

Hipper:fufufufuf~~ I'm just teasing you Eugue

Prinz:*Pout* Mou~~ you're meanies onee-chan!!

Shido:Ok ok, Enough with this.I want you two to go to the shower right now!or *serious mode* something going to happen to you two

Both:*scared*H-HAI!

They are running away and get chased by dogs because they are scared when their big brother is angry.Shido goes back to bed and wakes Roon up.

Shido:Roon,my dear wake up

Roon:Hmmm give me 5 minutes more~~💕💕

Shido :*sigh*Come on dear, It's morning already.

Roon:*wake up*Alright~Alright~Guten Morgen mein Ehemann💕💕

Shido :*chuckle*Guten Morgen too Mein Ehefrau.Let's go to eat breakfast.Before that,Roon can you take the shower first?

Roon:*giggle*Hai~~

20 minutes later...

After the shower,Roon changes her uniform into a formal uniform.My uniform changes into a battle uniform.

(Just imagine with Medal,Medal Order and more)

I take my Ottoman sabre and Osmanli M151 pistol (Copy Modern Colt M1911A1 or M45A1 pistol).Roon takes her Prussian Sabre and her pistol.

Shido:You look beautiful my dear~~

Roon :*blushing hard**giggle*Danke my husband.

Shido:Now let-

Belfast:Master can you help us to prepare some breakfast?

Shido:Sure but I thought you and Nevada have prepared anything.

Belfast:*Nervous laugh*I'm so sorry  Master because this first time we woke up late.Sorry Master.

Shido:*sigh**give her headpat*It's okay my dear Bel.Sometimes someone can wake up late because for some reason.Let's go to the kitchen shall we?

Both:Hai~~

Timeskip by Admiral Hipper and Prinz Eugen fighting each because want hangout with Shido

After cooking breakfast for everyone.I can see Admiral Hipper,Prinz Eugen, Admiral Graf Spee and others is happy because, Roon, Belfast and Nevada are cooking.

(Just imagine at a Cafeteria)

Hipper:*bite sandwich*Mmmm~~so was delicious 😋

Graf Spee: Right I tell you it's good because Onii-chan, Belfast,Nevada and Roon cooking breakfast for us.

Prinz:I didn't know Onii-chan can cook?!

Shido :*chuckle*Sometimes you guys can't see my secret.

Wales running at me to tell me about the new Shipgirl is coming.

Wales: Commander!A new shipgirl is coming over here.

Shido:How many Wales??

Wales: About 8 sir.

Shido :*stand up*Ok Wales you can rest up and join others for breakfast.I and Roon going there.

Wales:Yes commander!

Shido: Come on Roon let's go

Roon:Hai~

Timeskip brought you this:-

?? POV

Me,Iowa,New Jersey,Missouri,Amagi, Missouri, Yamato, Shinano,Mushashi and Kaga(BB) going to the new base and new commander.I hope this commander isn't like our commander.After 30 minutes sailed here,I can see the new commander along...ROON!WHY ROON IT'S HERE!Ok calm down Tosa, Don't be panicked Tosa.She is just a shipgirl just like me.

??: Welcome to Pearl Harbor Azur Lane HQ.

Tosa:Nice to meet you commander.My name is IJN Tosa,Battleship of Sakura Empire.Older Sister Kaga(CV) and Kaga(BB)

Amagi:IJN Amagi, Battlecruiser of Sakura Empire.Older Sister of Akagi

Kaga(BB):Are you a commander? Hmph.Very well then my name is IJN Kaga.Second Battleship of Tosu class. Service for Sakura Empire.Nice to meet you commander

Iowa:Hello commander ~My name is USS Iowa.The legendary Battleship of Eagle Union,Iowa-class.Nice to meet you shikikan~

New Jersey:Hello Commander~My name is USS New Jersey but you can call me Big J or something you like to call me ~~.I'm second class of Iowa-Class Battleship.

Missouri:Good day Commander!!My name is USS Missouri but everyone calls me Mighty Mo.I hope you can take care of us Commander!

Yamato:*scared*M-My name is IJN Y-Yamato.First Super Battleship of Sakura Empire and E-Empress of Sakura E-Empire....nice to meet you s-shikikan...

Musashi:*scared*M-My name is IJN Musashi.Second Super Battleship of Yamato-class.

Shinano:*scared*H-Hello shikikan.My name is IJN S-Shinano.The F-First Aircraft carrier of the Yamato class. N-Nice to meet you.

??:Ahh I see you three have PTSD after I sunk you three during the Battle of Midway and the Pacific Ocean right?

Three of them: Y-Yes/H-Hai Shikikan...

??: Don't worry about it, It's already past now,we have to focus on the future.Oh,I forgot to introduce my name...my bad I am.My name is Itsuka Shidou.Only Higher Officer of Ottoman Empire.Nice to meet you

I and others were shocked except the Yamato sisters because they already know Shido.

Tosa: W-Wait!You are the one who dropped the Yamato's sister to the bottom of the sea during the Battle of the Midway and P-Pacfic Ocean right?!

Shido:Yes I am dear.Right now the world is peaceful without war.Oh btw this is my secretary and also my wife, SMS Roon.

Roon:Nice to meet you all*bow*

All except Shido,Roon:Ehhh!!

Shido:Ouch my ear... it's hurt.....I know you guys are surprised right but now let's go to meet other.Do I make it clear?

All except Shido Roon:Hai Shikikan!/Yes Commander!!

All of Shipgirl meet the new Shipgirl.Akagi hugs Amagi tightly.Same as Akagi,Kaga(CV) hug Tosa & Kaga(BB) because of a happy family reunion.

Shido: Alright! It's everyone who needs me! Just come to the office!Ok

All expect Shido Roon:Hai~

Shido:That good to heard it.You guys can dismissed  *look at Roon* Let's go Roon.We have work to do

Roon:fufufufu~~Hai darling ~

They both leave the reunion and start walking to the office and doing paperwork.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
777K 30.6K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
227K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...