The last of us 2: Male reader...

By TheDaleyFlames

In a world full of infected, you have to so what you have to do to survive. but even there are people that yo... More

Prologue/Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/n and request
Chapter 7* Bonus lemon*

Introduction.

5.5K 44 64
By TheDaleyFlames

Hello, there is something that I have to say before I write this. In the original version, the game story sucks ass and I decided to change it up for a bit. I hated the fact that they killed off Joel and Abby walked off freely. Sorry for the spoilers by the way. But anyways let get on with this book.

Name: Y/n, L/n.

Age: 21.

Voice actors: Roy Chase.
                          Matthew Mercer(Similar to Leon's voice)

Outfit:

Haircut:

Jacket

Shirt and pants:

Shoes

And he will be wearing something like this sometimes in the apocalypse. Just the jacket alone.

Muscle mass:

(The letterman is really old. It have some bandages around the lower and upper arms and it is a little dirty. This could be your primary jacket)

Weapons:

Companion: Sparks

And I would like for you all to know that there will be a few ocs in this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 1.4K 19
Welcome back! You ready for another journey?! I hope so because it's part 2 time!!!
33.3K 900 48
Infected. They plagued the city, the people and nowhere was safe. How do you live in a world where every breath could be your last, one bite could ta...
8.4K 171 18
[FINISHED] Logan was born in this world. It's all he knows, until a girl comes around and she becomes his world.
116K 2.8K 47
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐂 *discontinued* Please read A/N and check out the rewritten version of this stor...