Alpha Eye's

By Lovermoon24

I didnt think I would end in his arms but I did, the guy that i hated for making me feel this pain and he nev... More

The Alpha
The Peace Treaty
The Pack
Jealously
New life truly begins
Alpha Albert
sorry guys
New Beginning

quick information

9 1 0
By Lovermoon24

This will be really quick, I will try my hardest to keep up my updates and make sure everything stays on track but it will be very helpfully, if I got ideas from you guys, I may or may not use them but I will most definitely read them and try to use most of them in my own way, I really want this to be a interesting book and this is my first actually trying to make this kind of book before, so please hang with me and please comment or even private message me some ideas! That would be helpfully!

Thanks!

Love, the author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 14.9K 57
Elias Emerson's life took a drastic turn after he shifted into his wolf. Not knowing what to do, he ran after he was banished from his pack. How will...
2.3M 56.2K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
326K 13K 23
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
200K 4.4K 33
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...