Contradicting Twins Love {EDI...

Por MabelOsagiede

Meet Thelma Logan and Theresa Logan. They are twenty-five years old identical twins with different personalit... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Fun-filled Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Dear Readers ❤️
It's Out😊💃💃
Instagram Handle

Chapter 51

215 72 43
Por MabelOsagiede

"Theresa!" Thelma beamed as soon as Theresa walked into the room. "Could you help me unzip my dress?"

Theresa glared at the long purple gown Thelma had worn to the party. The image of Thelma and Alex's kiss was still fresh in her memory.

"What's wrong?" Thelma asked.

Theresa stifled ever emotions that wanted to burst out. She shook her head and replied, "Nothing!"

She helped Thelma with her dress and sat on the bed. She began to scroll through her phone. She tapped on her gallery and frowned when she spotted a picture of Alex. She groaned and rolled her eyes. She had taken that picture at the airport. She hated the fact that she let him into her heart. If only she knew this was what she would get in return.

"Theresa!" Thelma called. A radiant smile tugged her smudged glossed lip.

"What?" Theresa asked, trying to keep her voice even.

"Do you remember..." Thelma trailed off and sat beside her. "Do you remember my crush in highschool? You know, that guy that I cried about when he left our school? The one I wanted to have my first kiss with?"

Theresa cocked a brow at her.

"Have you forgotten?" Thelma exclaimed and placed her hand on Theresa's shoulder.

"I haven't!"

"Well...Well...You know I told you I really liked him and I wanted that specific guy to be my first kiss. I also wanted him to be my boyfriend!" she faltered.

"Thelma, what are you trying to say?"

"Alex is that specific guy! I didn't tell you but he is"

"What?" Theresa's brows shot up.

"Alex kissed me. He asked me to be his girlfriend!" Thelma screamed and hopped around the room. "My dream guy finally noticed me!"

"Wh..wh...what? He asked you to be his girlfriend?" Theresa stuttered in disbelief.

Thelma's face became serious and she glared at Theresa. "I want us to stop this whole revenge! Two wrongs can never make a right. I love Alex and I want to be with him. Tomorrow, I will tell him everything. Every single thing! This revenge is over!"

"You can't do this, Thelma. We have been working on this plan for years. Alex's father is the cause of our mother's death. We must revenge our mother. You can't do this" Theresa thundered through gritted teeth. She narrowed her eyes at Thelma and clenched her fists.

"You can't control my life, Theresa! No matter what you or dad says, I am not going to continue this plan"

"Okay!" Theresa breathed. Her teeth gnashed together. "Fine! We won't do the revenge again"

"Really?" Thelma stressed, sending a sidelong glance. She studied Theresa's expression suspiciously.

"Yes! Just wait! We will confess to Alex together. I also think we should end it" Theresa explained in a calmer tone.

"Seriously?"

"Yes!"

"I hope you aren't lying!"

"I'm not!"

"Hmm...okay! I'll believe you" she smiled. "I need to shower!"

"Alright!" Theresa nodded and watched her leave the room.

I am sorry, Thelma but I am not going to stop! I have always wanted to avenge my mother's death. No one can understand what I went through. I never got to see my mother. I have wept billion times because of that. Mr Roger snatched our father's company. He rendered our father unemployed. He had also snatched all our father's money. That's why he couldn't pay for the surgery my mother needed at that point. I just want to make my mother happy. She needs to know her daughter will always fight for her. The word 'love' cannot stop me! No! No! It can't stop me.

***************************

Thelma and Theresa got to the company. It was time to resume their work. Their vacation was over. Theresa frowned at the thought of seeing Alex. She had no choice. She would have to talk to him. That was the only way she could actually her plan.

"Good morning Mr Roger...umm...Sorry! Alex!" Thelma fretted as she walked into the elevator. Alex was inside.

He smiled at her and greeted, "Good morning, Thelma!"

Theresa rolled her eyes and walked in. Alex was at the middle of them. His gaze was on Thelma as she informed him of a meeting he would be having soon. Theresa peeled her eyes from her phone and glanced at Alex.

Does he really like Thelma? What does he see me as? A friend? If he sees me as a friend, then that's his problem. I will not back down from my plan.

She glanced at Thelma's red tinted cheeks. Thelma fiddled with her hands as she spoke to Alex. Occasionally she would giggle.

Theresa bit her lip and swallowed the lump that had developed in her throat.

They look happy together but there is nothing I can do. Dad would be disappointed if I betrayed him. He trusts me and I know he wants me to avenge him and get the company.

Alex's eyes met hers and she snapped her eyes to a different direction.

The elevator door slid open and Alex strolled out.

"Alex, wait!" Theresa voiced.

Thelma arched a brow at her but she ignored it.

"Yes?" his deep voice echoed.

"You need to sign the documents for the meeting!" Theresa replied. Her tone was calm with no emotions laced in it.

"Thelma!" Alex turned to her. "Could you inform the departments about the meeting? I will be at the office soon"

"Sure!" she glanced at Theresa and walked away.

"Okay? Where are the documents?" Alex asked, his eyes fixed on her. He stretched his palm and gestured for her to give it to him.

Her heart fluttered and she bit back a growl. It was infuriating that her heart had a mind of its own.

Her brows furrowed and she slammed the files on his palm.

"You are acting strange!" he pointed out.

She rolled her eyes and sneered, "Just sign the documents!"

"What happened to you? Who made you so angry?" he insisted.

She looked at his black eyes and hissed, "Stop acting concerned! Just sign!"

He glared at her and began to flip the pages of the files. He scribbled his signature with a scowl on his face.

"I'm done!" he stretched the documents to her. Theresa snatched it and gave him a tight smile.

He raised his brows, "Why are you acting so strange?"

"I'm not acting strange! Congrats on your new relationship with Thelma" she nodded and went back into the elevator.

His eyes were still on her and he blinked in confusion. As soon as the elevator door shut. A mischievous smirk crawled to her lips.

"Thanks for making things easy for me, Alex!" she snickered.

***************************

Three hours later, Thelma and Alex were in the conference room preparing for the meeting.

"Thelma!" Alex called. She was arranging some files at the front of each chair. She glanced at him.

He walked towards her and asked, "Do you have anything planned tonight?"

"Uhm...No!"

"Will you like to go on a date with me? I want to know you more!" a genuine smile was engraved onto his features.

"Yes!" Thelma squeaked before she could realize her action. Her cheeks flushed as she blushed in mortification.

Alex smirked, "Then I'll be at your place at seven to pick you up. Is that okay?"

"Yeah!" she blushed.

"You look so cute when you blush!" he teased.

"Hmm..." her smile splayed on her face. "Thanks!"

"I really want to make this work!" his arm encircled her waist.

She bit her lip and looked at him. "Me too! And I know it will work!"

I am going to tell you about my family's revenge plan. I will build trust in our relationship. It must work.

His eyes sparkled in admiration. He leaned forward and their lips were inches away. Thelma's arms snaked around his neck and she pecked his lips. Before their kiss could deepen, the door to the conference room swung open. They leaned away and Alex cleared his throat.

Theresa smirked and walked into the office with two security guards behind her.

"Alexander Roger, how are you?" she asked and sat on the conference table.

He sent a questioning look at her.

"Come and see this!" she beckoned.

Alex glanced at Thelma who shrugged. He walked to her and Theresa presented a file to him.

"You signed this!" Theresa smiled.

He flipped the pages and his brows snapped together.

"What's the meaning of this?" he glowered.

"It simply means that I am the new owner of the company! Hurray!" she cheered.

"I didn't sign this!" he slammed the file on the table. Theresa hopped out of the table she sat on and placed her hands on her hip.

"Are you trying to deny you didn't sign it this morning?" she gasped and a mischievous smirk hovered on her lips. "The company is mine now. I suggest you leave!"

"Theresa!" Thelma yelled and stomped to her side. "What are you saying?"

"Why is no one understanding me? Am I speaking French?" she exclaimed. "I said the company is mine!"

"This is a fake document!" Alex yelled and tore pages of the file.

"Xander sweetie! Of course, it is! The real document is locked up in a safe. I knew you would want to tear it" she winked and flipped her hair.

"Are you kidding me right now? What's all this?"

"Mr Roger, it's called revenge!"

"What did I do to you?"

Theresa's amused face morphed into a scowl and she snarled, "You didn't do anything but your father did".

"What?" Alex clenched his fists. "My father didn't do anything to you!"

"How do you know?" she hissed. "You weren't there!"

"How dare you, Theresa?" he raged.

"Do you know the history of this company? Do you know who Mr Logan is?"

He rolled his eyes and replied through gritted teeth "I have meant many people with the name 'Logan!' "

"I'm not joking, Alexander!"

"I believe you are. I think you should end it now because I am having a meeting soon!"

"R&L company means Roger and Logan. I am here to take what truly belongs to my family"

"Theresa!" his jaw clenched as he howled her name.

"Yes! That's my name!" she snapped. "Your dad is a monster and I am just avenging my mother's death. Guards escort him out of MY company!"

"How dare you call my father a monster?" Alex stormed and his chest heaved in pure rage. He moved but the security guards held him by his forearm.

"Sorry, sir!" one of them whispered as they pulled him out of the room.

"Let go of me!" Alex yelled. He swung his fist to punch them but they dodged and their grip on him tightened. He struggled and then his eyes fell on Thelma. Her glossy eyes were wide in shock. He narrowed his eyes at her.

"So you were in on this, huh? I should have known! We are over! Aargh!"

"Alex, no! I wasn't...no..It's not...I wanted to tell you.." Thelma stuttered as her lips trembled.

"Thelma, no need to lie to him" Theresa voiced.

"No, Alex! You don't understand!"

"I think I do!" he pushed the guards' hands off him and stomped out of the room.

"Theresa, how could you?" Thelma roared. A teardrop streaked down her cheek.

"I had no choice!" Theresa shrugged. She wiped the teardrop off Thelma's face. "There is no need to shed tears. This was inevitable!"

A loud sound echoed when Thelma's palm came in contact with her cheek. Theresa stared in disbelief as her cheek heated.

"You ruined my relationship with Alex. Why are you so heartless?" Thelma yelled. Her veins popped out on her neck and her glare hardened. "You said you would stop. Why? Why did you still do it? There is no use in revenge, Theresa! I have told you this"

Theresa stood there speechless, watching as Thelma stomped out of the room. Her cheek stung and she rubbed it. When she strode out of the room, the elevator door opened revealing an old man.

"Dad!" Theresa gasped.

"Yes, my dear!" he beamed. He was an average man with a big belly. His baldhead shone under the bulbs that illuminated the hallway. He had a stern look and his mysterious blue eyes glossed over the doors before it landed on Theresa.

He trod towards her with a smirk on his wrinkled face.

"Dad," Theresa called. "You said that mom's last words were avenge me, right?"

"Yes, dear!"

"And that the only way she could rest in peace is when we had done that, right?"

"Exactly!"

"I am proud to tell you that mom can rest in peace because I have avenged her!" Theresa smiled and her eyes became watery.

"What?" he wrapped his arms around her in a bone-crushing hug. "That's my girl!"

Mom, I hope you can rest now. I love you!

"Roger, I told you I would be back!" Mr Logan mumbled under his breathe.

"What did you say, dad?"

"Nothing, dear!" he replied with his sinister smile still intact.

     ~~~Author's note~~~

6k reads! Thank you all 💓💖😘

Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Who is really the bad guy here? What's going to happen now? How will it all turn out? Is this the end?

Did you enjoy it?

Thanks for reading! Pls DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. Love ya ❤❤💕 God bless you 😘

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.7K 348 28
This is a story about a boy named Logan, it's also a story about a shoe and a book. Everyone knows the tale of Cinderella, but nobody knows where it...
408 27 25
After losing her parents, her fiancé and her unborn child, 27 year old Casey has embarked on a journey with her godparents to find a meaning in her...
19.6K 1.3K 51
❣ You can read the Kindle version for FREE on Amazon Kindle Unlimited ❣ [FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL NEW ADULT PROFILE @NA ON 13TH JANUARY, 2023] ...
Freefall ✓ Por mia :)

Novela Juvenil

19.4K 1.9K 45
|| wattpad-featured || || romance reads 2020 2nd place winner || ❝i hope you're not afraid of heights.❞ ❝why so?❞ ❝cause we're gonna fly. ❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ A...