The Bad Boy's Crush (bxb)

By Back_home_BB

"You're mine." "W-what?!" "You heard me." The male leaned in ever so closely to Noah's ear and said from the... More

1) The Beginning
2) Ray Carter
3) He's your... What?!
4) Internal Confusion
5) Not again...
6) Sasha
7) Red Skulls, Black Skulls
8) Failed attempt
9) Black Skull Tattoo? Is it a family thing?
10) Family dinner
12) Riddle
13) The meeting
14) Pet? I'm sorry what?
15) Christmas Gift
16) Twisting the Truth
17) Friendship
TBBC Q&A Interview
18) Little Mermaid's hickey
19) Underwater, different person
20) Like brother, Like brother
21) By the Black Skull's Oath.
22) On the Verge of Consciousness
23) On the Verge of Conciousness (Pt.2)
24) The Lion's Den
25) Eventful Day's Eventful End
26) Missing and Murdered
27) Return
28) To track down a tracker
29) Similar Yet Different
30) Caged emotions
31) The Beginning of Doubt
32) With or Without Consequence
33) Progression

11) Blowjob

15.5K 458 621
By Back_home_BB

A/N:  (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... I think you know by the title

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

{ Noah's P.O.V }

I sighed as me and my family entered our home, stepping out of our shoes and removing our jackets. There were four types of people:

May who was bustling with excitement and yelling about how good the food was, James who was silently watching May with a smile, Mum who was tired and headed off to bed.

And then me.

I, Noah Anderson, flustered and still red about the events that happened about an hour ago. 

I didn't even know where to put my hands!

The feeling of Ray's lips against my skin was still present and left a tickling sensation throughout my body. I felt myself lightly blush as I cleared my throat and made my way to my bedroom to change out of this suit.

But no! H-How dare he do that thing at the table! I literally spit out my drink!

I swear, tomorrow I'm gonna make sure I get him back because this isn't fair.

Fuck, I'm clammy. I need a shower.

I practically ran to the bathroom and stripped naked, before jumping into the shower and turning the knob to hot water.

Letting the warm water cascade down my body, I ran my hands down my body in order to try get the sweat off.

Thoughts raced through my head. You can guess what it was about.

Yep, Ray.

My hands gliding down my body began to suddenly feel like Ray's; Images of him behind me and sliding his hands around me popped into my mind.

HOLY FUCK NO!

I startled back to reality and shot my eyes open, water from the showerhead spitting into my eyes and making me flinch back, squeezing them back shut.

After quickly squeezing body gel onto a loofa and scrubbing every inch of my body, I hopped out, drying myself and padding to my room.

I entered my room and went to the mirror, craning my neck and giving myself a better view of the hickey that was still there, raw and red. 

Groaning, I changed into my pajamas and looked at the unread messages from Pri and Elijah on Whatsapp

[Missed Call from 'Eli']
[Missed Call from 'Pri']

The Three Idiots

Eli : NOAH 😂😂
Eli : PRI SAID YOU SAW HER AND HER FAMILY AT THE RESTAURANT
(18:30)

Pri : You weren't supposed to tell him YOU IDIOT🤦🏽‍♀️
(23:28)

Eli : ... 😶😶 Mb, she didn't tell me that Noah

Noah : Priyankaaaa 😭 

Eli : Did you and Ray fuck doe?

Pri : I swear to mother-fucking God Elijah, your face will meet the bottom of my shoe tomorrow.

I slammed my face into my pillow and screamed, before looking back at my screen with a flustered face.

Eli, I love you but please.

Noah : ELIJAH ISTGABNFBDF NO WE DIDN'T FUCK 😭 

Noah : but it was something like that...

[Delete this message?]

[Yes  No]

Pri : ... I saw that...

Noah : fuck-

Eli : 😂😂😂😂 DYINGGGGGGGG

Pri : okay what the fuck happened in the bathroom Noah

Eli : Ain't no way you went into the bathroom 

I let out the most exasperated sigh I have ever given.

Pri : Sym Eli I swear I'll actually kick you tomorrow if you dont SHUDDUP

Eli : I- 💔💔

Noah : This is way too long to explain over text

Eli : ight group calllllll

Pri : video?

Eli : yh sure

My eyes widened in panic and I glanced back at the very obvious hickey through the mirror. I hurriedly texted back to the group chat to decline the offer.

Noah : No no not video call

[Incoming video call from Pri and Eli]

Accept    Decline

"For God's sake.." I mumbled under my breath and stared down at the incoming video call, my finger hovering over the decline button.

Accept    Decline

"Hey guys-"

"Oh... MY GOD IT'S A FUCKING HICKEY PRIYA LOOOOOK!!!" Elijah yelled into the phone, causing me to quickly hide my phone under my pillow and stare at the door incase my mum or brother heard. I stared up at my bedroom ceiling, cursing Elijah for being the loud bitch he is.

Like seriously though he's so loud... still love him though.

As I slowly fetched my device from under the pillow, I looked into the screen and offered an awkward smile at a very shocked Priyanka. Elijah, who was grinning ear-to-ear, gestured me to start my story whilst untangling his earphones, sniggering slightly.

"Okay spill," Priyanka ordered and also plugged in her earphones. I glanced towards the door and walked towards it, closing it with a creak. I then got out my own pair of earphones and also plugged it in. Obviously not wanting anyone to hear what we were discussing, we all wore earphones and closed our doors to not be disturbed.

"O-Okay so uh-" 

"Lemme guess, you went into the bathroom to wash your hands maybe and Ray came in and basically made out with you," Elijah said in a questioning tone and laughed at my shocked expression, "Don't worry, I don't stalk you bro."

I slowly nodded my head and proceeded to explain what exactly happened. From the moment I spotted Priyanka to when we came home.

"And now here I am talking to you guys," I finished. A small silence filled in, with my two best friends staring at me through the screen. Priyanka raised her eyebrows and was in complete shock... Elijah on the other hand...

"That's so gay dude" Elijah snorted.

I obviously ignored that.

"... Uhhh... d-did you enjoy it?" Came the hesitant question to which Elijah burst out laughing, I myself emitting out a small giggle. Priyanka's lips twitched upwards but restrained herself from smiling and cleared her throat.

"I mean... It was okay...?" It was more of a question than an actual statement. 

Nah, I enjoyed it.

I mean- no! He- Ugh.

"You... You guys are still my friends... right?"

"Pft okay well we'll talk about this tomorrow, I need my sleep" Priyanka yawned and Elijah agreed with her.

"Yh imma sleep, it's already midnight.

After the three of us said our goodbyes and good-nights, I ended the call, doubt starting to fill at the bottom of my stomach. 

My door opened and in came James with a tired expression. He came over to my bed and I already knew what he was going to say.

"Noah... I can't sleep..." He mumbled out, his lips pouting slightly.

"You're fifteen-years-old James, you can't sleep with your eighteen-year-old brother forever."

I chuckled lightly and welcomed him into my bed, opening the bed sheets. He smiled and cuddled up to my side, resting his head on my chest. As I ran my fingers through his hair, I couldn't help but remember James's weird behavior at the mention of the boy at the restaurant.

"Hey James? Do... do you know that boy you saw at the restaurant?" I questioned and frowned when I felt him visibly tense up, "Doesn't he go to your school?"

"Which boy? There was three," He questioned. I could tell that he was trying to keep his voice steady and calm, rising my suspicion even more.

"The one at Pri's table. Her step-brother. The one who looks your age." When he didn't answer, I looked down at my brother, to see him staring at a place on my neck with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why do you have a hickey?"

You're fucking joking.

James! You're meant to ignore it!

"Uh, it's- it's not a hickey its just..." I trailed off, "A bruise." I answered and forced James's head to lay back down, "It's because of my tie."

"I'm fifteen-years-old Noah. I know that a hickey is a type of bruise and what it looks like," He deadpanned to which I got even more flustered at.

No, time to do my best thing: Switch it up.

I raised a brow and looked down at James, "How do you know what a hickey looks like? Have you received one before?" I gave a dramatic gasp and narrowed my eyebrows, "Did you give one?!"

James startled up and blinked, "What? No, I just-"

"Sleep-over!!" May whisper-yelled and slammed the door closed, jumping into bed on my other side. 

I have no clue why this little goblin is still awake, but she is.

"Why are you still awake May?" I scolded slightly, but was definitely relieved she interrupted us.

May looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes and smiled with a whisper, "You're welcome."

I looked at her in disbelief. This generation was way too mature for their age... 

"What do you mean-" I got cut off with May kissing mine and James's cheek before pulling the sheets over us.

"Goodnight!"

Okay this is unacceptable, I must be imagining things. 

Either I was just dumb and naïve at the age of eleven, or May, at her age knew what a hickey was.

With this thought, James actions and the restaurant incident, the three of us fell asleep; huddled against each other on my bed.

{ 3rd person P.O.V }

The December winter chill blew Noah's face, making him huddle into his coat.

As soon as Noah entered the school gates with his scarf around his neck to cover his hickey , he was attacked with two huge hugs from his two friends, who then immediately swung their arms around his shoulders, joining him on either side.

"You guys aren't mad at me?" He asked incredulously, staring at his only two friends with shocked eyes, "You-You're still my friends?"

"What the- of course we are!!" Priyanka yelled, stopping in her tracks and frowning at Noah, "Why would you think we aren't?"

"Bro did you seriously think we'd stop being your best friends just because you're gay ? We kinda knew you were gay bro" Elijah said, patting Noah's shoulder. 

"N-No its just... when I asked if you guys were still my friends over the phone you didn't answer," He mumbled and looked ahead to where the school doors were.

"Oh I guess we didn't hear you or something," Priyanka dismissed as they walked to the front doors. Noah debated on telling them the one thing he missed out: Ray telling him to meet him in Mr Jones's classroom at lunch. 

"So," Noah cleared his throat, licking his dry lips wet, "Ray told me to meet him at Mr Jones's classroom at lunch if I want the envelope thing that he got from that- that suited guy."

They looked at each other before laying their gaze on Noah. Noah glanced at their grinning expressions and felt his stomach churn.

He sighed, shrugging.

And then he remembered why he was so determined to go. Because of what happened yesterday at the dinner.

"Yes." 

"Do it bro"

[ 12:45 ]

Time flew by as if it were nothing. The classes felt way shorter than usual and before they knew it, it was lunch time. Noah was staring at the ground and mentally preparing himself for what was to come in the classroom. 

Noah was the one who was stubborn enough to go, so why was he feeling small and quite anxious?

I'm not a coward.

Ray wouldn't be able to do anything in school after all.

They were walking to Mr. Jones's (Not really his classroom but since he's the substitute for now) classroom on the third floor and were encouraging Noah it was going to be fine and that Ray can't do anything that bad at school. 

"If he hurts you, tell me alright?" Priyanka said and gave Noah a hug of motivation.

"Yeah I'll beat him up!" Elijah perked in and patted Noah's shoulder, to which Priyanka scoffed and replied.

"Yeah, your mouth nearly got you killed last time," Priyanka said, "If we weren't there, you'd be listening to our cries through a casket."

Elijah pouted and playfully slapped Priyanka on the arm before they stopped in front of Mr. Jones's classroom. They both waved him goodbye and made to the lunch hall. 

The halls were dead silent.

With a deep breath, Noah twisted the knob and pushed the door slightly ajar, enough to peek in. The only source of light was the natural day light coming in from the windows. Noah opened the door more and walked in, only to stop and stare at Ray who was sitting on a chair, legs spread apart and elbows on knees. He was looking at Noah with glinted eyes and a smirk.

Noah's breath got caught in his throat at the sight. Ray's tie was loose and his first two buttons were undone. His sleeves were also rolled up to his elbows, giving Noah a clear view of his tightened muscles. 

"You actually came...either very stupid or very brave...." Ray rasped out in his deep voice.

Noah held his eye contact and took off his bag, moving away from the door to place it somewhere away from Ray. 

Noah held his glower. It was time for him to get Ray back.

Mr. Jones's classroom was one of the biggest ones in the school, so it was very spacious and had a lot of room at the front of the class. Ray got up and swiftly walked to the door with his hands in his pocket.

I'm gonna show this motherfucker-

Click!

-uh.

The familiar locking sound caused Noah to swirl around and face Ray who was standing in front of a now locked door.

Noah felt his heart begin to hammer against his rib cage and he cleared his throat, "Why- Why did you lock the door?"

He turned to face him completely; The bigger male raised an arm and motioned Noah forward with two fingers, watching him with an intense gaze.

No, I'm going to do this.

Noah stepped forward with his head stubbornly held high and looked at Ray directly in the eyes.

His knees buckled almost immediately.

Fuck this, I can't.

Not being able to hold the eye contact anymore, Noah glanced to the slide, swallowing the bundle of nerves in his throat. Again, he awkwardly cleared his throat and gave another nervous laugh, "On- On second thoughts-"

He cut himself off when he heard footsteps approach him and was suddenly pulled towards Ray by the hooks on his trousers.

Noah hastily put his palms on the broad, hard-muscled chest in front of him and pushed, "Wait wait, I- uh," Noah closed his eyes. Ray had said he didn't need to come, but he did because of how prideful he was, "Fuck."

He heard a deep chuckle and Noah looked up, eyes wavering. He decided to speak, "You said you'd give the- the letter."

"Yes I will give it to you," Ray whispered and pulled Noah closer, "but first..."

Ray slowly weaved his fingers through Noah's hair and gripped it slightly to tilt his head up. 

Noah visibly gulped and let out a shaky breath, looking into the other's blue irises that were swirling with dark mischief. Ray inched his face closer and whispered quietly into Noah's face.

"Get on your knees"

Shock crossed Noah's face, his mouth dropping open slightly at the demand that he was still slowly processing.

"What? Uh, Why?"

The taller male's eyes narrowed and craned Noah's neck more, causing the smaller male to groan out. A grin broke Ray's face as he took in the expression Noah was making.

Ray's hands ripped Noah's tie off, along with the scarf that was hiding the hickey, and yanked his shirt open, leaving his upper body fully exposed. Noah was immediately reminded of the restaurant incident and tried to cover up.

"You want to see what's on the paper? You aren't getting it for free babyboy," Ray snaked one arm around Noah's thin waist and gave his side a squeeze before letting him go completely, "And what's on there is not meant for innocent people like you,"

"So get on your knees "

WHAATTTTTT THE FUUUCKKKKKKK?!

To say Noah was freaking out was saying the least. A side of Noah wanted to drop to his knees, and the other side, the stubborn side, told him to put up a fight.

Noah's heart was now rapidly pounding in it's place so fast that he thought it would tear from his own chest and slap Ray in the face.

No, I can do this.

Noah's expression turned into a determined pout.

I'm definitely getting him back. This is my only chance.

The smaller boy slowly lowered himself and felt his knees feel flat against the cold, classroom floor.

Damn, this is scary. Is this how those girls felt?

"You better stop looking up at me with that expression," Ray groaned, lolling his head backwards and giving Noah a very erotic view from below, "It's getting me hard." 

From Ray's point of view, Noah's wide, honey-coloured eyes stared innocently up at him with his hands clasped on his lap. Ray growled out and laid a hand on top of Noah's soft brown locks.

"Suck me"

Noah's eyes widened and he choked on his saliva, instinctively trying to stand back up; However the grip on his shoulder and hair was too tight for him to get anywhere. He looked up at Ray to see any sign of him joking. But Ray had a straight face that indicated he was dead serious.

Well, I saw this coming.

"If you make me cum, you can have the paper" Ray said with a smirk.

Did NOT see THAT coming, holy heck that was ho-

Noah swallowed.

Ho- Horrendous..

"Well- you see," Noah let out a tense laugh, starting to doubt this whole decision, "I, um- I've never done this before."

 A weird sensation was felt at the pit of his stomach as Ray bucked his hips against Noah's face lightly.

I'm not even experienced I've only done this.... four times...?

To me! Done uh- To me. Not that I myself done it but um- by girls.

When I was young and immature.

Well fuck I just realised how bad that sounds aha.

"What did you think was gonna happen when you decided to come here, huh?" He laughed and caressed Noah's head, "You strutted your sexy ass here because of your pride," Ray grinned, "Didn't you?"

Yeah, Noah no longer felt determined and in fact, lost all confidence he had a few minutes ago.

"It's alright, I'll teach you. I've been told I'm a good teacher when it comes to these things, buttercup," Ray watched Noah squirm beneath him, eyes alive with amusement, "And then you can see the letter with your nosy friends."

Noah's heart leapt at the mention of his friends.

He knew all along... 

He inwardly groaned. Why did he think he could outsmart Ray?

Ray gently lifted his hand and guided it to where his clothed member was. Noah stared at his hand wide-eyed and tried to process what was happening, but everything seemed to be a blur. 

"Wait, Wait," Noah gasped but a hand placed itself on his face and a thumb gently soothed Noah's cheek.

"Shhh..." Ray sounded out, "It's okay... no one will know..."

I'm never being over-confident again. This is scary as fuck.

To say the truth, minus the fact that this was a terrifying man who could basically kill Noah with one blow, Noah didn't want anyone to know. The humiliation would be too much.

Noah began to breath heavily. Ray peered down at him, face void of any emotion.

Fuck, I want to, but this shit is scary.

"Forget it." Ray said.

Noah snapped his head up, looking into Ray's expressionless face. He stared down at Noah, eyes piercing his. He stepped back, away from Noah and grabbed a chair, lowering himself onto it right opposite Noah, who was still frozen on his knees.

Ray nodded his head to the door, "Next time if you're not ready, don't come doll-face. You ain't gonna be forced to do shit."

Noah's heart leapt to his throat, memories of Liam and his crew forcing him to do unwilling things raced through his brain. How they always dunked his head into toilet water if he refused, how they did it until he gave in.

"Go on," Ray said a lot more softer, though his voice still came out as a rough gravel. He grinned, "Get your prideful ass off your heels."

Noah's mind was screaming at him.

No, No, this is my only chance.

"No," Noah whispered, slowly moving forward so he was between Ray's knees and staring up into surprised sapphire eyes, "No. I-I want to do this."

Ray frowned, rising his hand to tilt Noah's chin up and murmuring, "No, you don't. You feel pressured."

"No!" Noah protested more desperately, "Ray, I-I don't feel pressured I-"

Noah blazed in embarrassment: He wanted to do it.

"I... I want to." Noah held his breath, watching as Ray's expression once again turned blank, before it lit up with a sly smile.

He raised an eyebrow, "Want to what?"

Noah froze, shocked.

Ain't no way he's gonna make me say-

"I don't know what you want," Ray sighed, making to stand up.

"To give you a blowjob!" Noah quickly blurted out, flushing a deep red and gripping Ray's trousers to stop him from getting up.

Oh how Noah wanted the Earth to swallow him whole.

Ray grinned, mocking a confused expression, "Huh? I didn't hear you."

Noah wanted to wack him. He swallowed, trying to hide his face, "I-I want to give you a blowjob..."

"Oh, why didn't you just say so?" Ray smirked, looking down at Noah between his legs, who was burning blood-red. His smirk broadened, "Need help?"

Noah shot him a glare, which he laughed to and leaned back in his seat, hands limp on his thighs.

With a shaky breath, Noah's trembling fingers slowly unzipped Ray's trousers. He stared at the huge bulge in Ray's boxers debating on whether he should just back out now.

No, I want to.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a small tug on his hair and swallowed the lump in his throat. Noah licked his dry lips and hooked his slender fingers behind the waistband of Ray's boxers. With a pull, the boxers were lowered and out sprang Ray's erect member, nearly slapping Noah in the face.

There's no way I can take that, it's huge...

"If you want to back out, you can," Came the reassurance from above. Noah leaned in ever so slightly to the hands that was stroking his hair and took in a shaky breath, determination spreading his features.

He hesitantly leaned forward and wrapped his lips around the tip, swirling his tongue in circles. Ray groaned and gently bucked his hips forward, "What happened to you've never done this?"

Noah placed his palms on Ray's thighs for support and slowly took in half of his shaft, before bobbing his head up and down.

He forced his throat to relax, widening it for more space.

The pulsing member in his mouth twitched at the warmth and Noah shivered, tracing his tongue against the tip. He felt the salty-sweet taste of pre-cum leaking against the muscle in his mouth.

How the hell am I meant to take in all of it?!

Noah stopped slightly and looked up into the eyes of Ray Carter, who was staring down at him with his ocean-like gaze. His hands were still weaving through Noah's hair as he inch by inch, sucked.

He tried to remember how the girls he had experienced with before made him feel and attempted to copy that: The squeezing of his lips, the slow drawing of the tongue against the side and the slow, but strong sucking deep down in the throat.

"You sure you've never done this before? You seem to fit the image quite well." Ray grinned down when Noah looked up at him from below.

Technically, I've never done this because this situation was never.... this situation. So I'm not exactly lying when I told him I never did this before.

I didn't specify on what I've never done. Ha.

Noah's plump lips were now tightly wrapped around Ray's huge size as he started to suck. The smaller male swirled his tongue in tight and fast circles around Ray's dick which emitted a slight moan from the one above.

Ray's member was now hitting the back of Noah's throat whilst he fastened his pace of bobbing his head. 

He stuck his tongue out and traced the length from the base to the tip, causing it to twitch in his mouth slightly.

Noah heard Ray let out a heavy breath from above and felt the fingers in his hair tighten drastically.

He made a noise at the back of his throat at this, making vibrations travel along Ray's shaft. Ray's head was lolled back, eyes closed. 

"Fuck..." He groaned out, jerking his hips up slightly.

Noah then took out Ray's dick from his mouth completely and looked up at him, a trail of saliva attaching both Noah's lips and Ray's member. Ray's eyes connected with his, and he let out a grunt at his expression.

Maybe I can make him cum faster with my expression... I don't know, I don't watch porn...

At it seemed to work. Ray growled lowly and gripped Noah's hair in his fist, thrusting into Noah's mouth.

Noah's eyes widened as he jolted at the sheer force.

"You making those expressions just make me wanna fuck the hell out of you, you know," Ray breathed heavily, staring into Noah's 'innocent' eyes. Noah whimpered at the strong grip in his hair, which then slightly softened.

Again, Noah swallowed all of the length in one go, squeezing it with his lips. Ray twitched as Noah picked up his speed while still staring up at him.

Another sudden thrust into Noah's mouth made him nearly gag as Noah's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

Noah was no longer bopping his head: Ray was doing all the work.

He sat there gripping onto Ray's thighs as reflex tears brimmed his eyes.

With one last thrust and groan, Ray gripped Noah's hair in a tight fist and harshly pushed his head forward, deepening his dick in Noah's throat. 

The unconscious tears rolled down Noah's face at the force as he squeezed his eyes shut.

He felt Ray's thighs shudder violently, before a thick liquid spurted in his mouth, sliding down his throat. Ray pulled out of Noah's mouth and gazed down at his tear-stained and flustered face, the sticky cum slowly dripping out the corners of Noah's mouth.

Ray breathed heavily, chest rising and falling quickly.

Noah shone in victory: He managed to make the dominant ass male in front of him breathless, just like he wanted to.

He was suddenly much more confident in himself as he gasped for air.

Problem was, Noah too, was out of breath.

"Swallow it. All of it." Ray ordered, swiping the leaked cum back into Noah's mouth with his thumb.

Noah's mind felt heated, along with his face.

His stomach turned, swirling and twisting in his gut.

Throat slightly sore, Noah looked up with lewd eyes and swallowed the liquid, slowly running his tongue over his lips after to get the excess. 

A low growl was heard and he was pulled up within seconds, hands tracing his ribs and waist.

"You did so well... you're a natural," Ray murmured, sucking Noah's collarbone softly. His boxers and trousers were back up; however Noah's shirt was still undone.

Ray traced his thumb over Noah's bottom lip, which was now red and plump. With a final kiss to his neck, Ray, one-by-one, did up Noah's buttons and tie, whilst staring into Noah's flustered eyes.

As Noah went to do the two buttons at the top that Ray had left out, his hands were slapped away. Startled, Noah stood and stared at Ray who was looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"When I claim someone, I want people to know," he muttered, touching Noah's collarbone and a place on his neck, "so don't cover it with your buttons"

Noah now had two hickeys: One from yesterday, and the other that Ray planted just now, on his collarbone.

Don't cover it with my buttons? Sure.

He went to wrap his scarf around his neck, but stopped at the daring look in Ray's eyes.

"But my friends," Noah protested, "I-"

"That includes covering it in any way," he growled, ripping the scarf out of Noah's hands, "if I see it covered, i'll walk up to you right where you are and rip whatever is hiding my mark and I'll give you another one."

" That's a promise. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 814 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...
264 48 22
When an innocent bet between siblings and friend turns into a battle to win. The bet you might ask? That is something one the select few know what it...
8.7M 228K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.4K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...