Asshole✓ || P•JM

By kakiaa_

❝Fucking Park Jimin...❞ I cursed under my breath. ❝Now is that an insult or something on your bucket list?❞ [... More

Dickhead's Proposal | 1
Talent: Lying | 2
Friendship? | 3
Consequences | 5
Habits | 6
No Thank You | 7
Sorry | 8
Wedding | 9
𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀 Yeseul | 10
Priorities | 11
Ugh | 12
Dumbass | 13
Misunderstanding | 14
Oh Fuck | 15
Beach? Bitch? | 16
Changes | 17
Bonding | 18
Shit | 19
Fine then | 20
Back and Forth | 21
Stupid Picture | 22
What? | 23
Idiot | 24
Our Mum | 25
I Love You | 26
Downhill | 27
Moving On | 28
Happy Endings | 29

Nevermind | 4

27.3K 1.1K 969
By kakiaa_

I got up ever so calmly, trying to hide my anger at his unnecessary rudeness. I took a deep breath and smiled at Seulgi.

"He's right, do you really think he would want to spend time with someone like me? Someone his age, model material, funny AND single. C'mon, that's practically suicide for a guy in a relationship," I kept the sweet smile on my face.

"I can't take responsibility if this asshole falls for me now can I?"

"Y-you, what, uh," Seulgi was pretty flustered since I said everything really fast but clearly.

"I'll take my leave now."

I slightly bowed my head since she was a year older and it wasn't her I was trying to disrespect anyways, it was Park Jimin, the man she somehow tolerates enough to date.

"Oh and Jimin," I turned around from the exit of the agency, which wasn't far from where they were standing.

"When is our wedding again?"

Now this obviously wasn't to make Seulgi jealous, I just wanted to put Mr Asshole in a tough position because it was pretty obvious he hadn't told her about this favour. And me spilling it before him just makes things harder for him, perfect.

"U-uh, I told y-you that a while ago-"

"Ah, I remember, never mind!" I mischievously smiled, cutting him off. Seulgi was really adorable, but my god she could be fucking intimidating at times, like now. I sipped my drink satisfied.

"GOOD LUCK DICKHEAD!" I screamed, finally leaving the building to catch a cab to the hospital.

I peeked in to see my mum grooming herself, brushing the little hair she had left, putting on lipstick. She even had my pins in her hair; I left them here the other day. This sight was, beautiful.

She wouldn't even get up to wash her face in the mornings, I would have to bring a wet towel with a bowl to do it for her.

"I'm gonna die anyways, what's the point?"

She would say. But only a day after finding out about this wedding she's a changed person. It's been years since her condition started and I've only seen it get worse over the years. I think that's what makes me so, mentally prepared for the future.

"If dad came back from Europe he would drop onto one knee to marry you all over again." I complimented, finally walking in. My mum hid her face, blushing to the extreme.

"Oh stop," she lightly hit me in a playful manner.

"About your dad, isn't he going to come to the wedding too? I need someone to walk my baby down the aisle," she said. I didn't even want to inform my dad of the wedding since I would sort of kind of vent to him every night on the call about how much I couldn't stand Jimin. If he knew I was marrying him, oh god. I don't even want to begin to imagine how I would explain that.

"Ah he's too busy, plus he plays a big role in the business, he can't come on such short notice," I replied.

"But still-"

"LEE YESEUL!"

His annoying voice is ringing in my ear, it's almost like he's here- oh, shit. I excused my self from my very confused mum, as soon as I reached the door of the ward it blasted open, scratching my forehead, making blood slowly drip down. I touched the wound making me hiss in pain while glaring up at Jimin who was steaming out of anger himself.

"You really think it was funny to put me in that situation? She left that building angry at me, all because you couldn't keep your mouth shut-"

I pushed him out the room closing the door, grabbing his wrist to take him far away from my mums ward since it wasn't the most sound proof room.

"FIRST you disrespect me into shit just because Seulgi was there, right after AGREEING to be mutual friends. THEN you decide to follow me into a HOSPITAL and scream my name until you found me. AND FOR FUCKING WHAT."

"Have you forgotten you're an idol? The fact that cameras follow you everywhere and here you are acting like a complete lunatic..."

Jimin's eyes lost the fury and replaced it with extreme guilt making me slow down my words. He lifted his hand to tuck my hair behind my ear, using his sleeve to pat my forehead.

"You're bleeding." He softly spoke, I sighed slapping his hand away, still annoyed that he not only ruined mine, but probably my mums mood too.

"Fucking Park Jimin..." I cursed under my breath.

"Now is that an insult or something on your to do list?"

He lowered his tone trying to make it sound a lot deeper. His attempt to cool down my temper was to flirt? What a Jimin thing to do. For someone who initially came to cry over his lover problems he sure is one to flirt.

Instead of losing eye contact to his unnecessary closeness, I kept it. "An insult, although the idea of us fucking does sound like an honour..." I whispered in his ear.

"Although, unfortunately it's an honour you'll never have," I finished, pushing him away.

Ring Ring.

My phone rang, indicating I was receiving a call, it was from my mum who was probably extremely concerned. I sighed and looked at Jimin.

••••••

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs Lee." He bowed, shaking her delicate hand while pulling a chair to sit down in front of her. I convinced him to meet my mum before the wedding tomorrow.

I knew his sweet talk would bring her joy and make her forget about the whole, barging in like an animal thing.

"I can't believe my little girl is getting married so soon," she smiled.

"I know this wedding sort of came out of no where, I just, couldn't wait any longer. I quickly wanted to put a ring on that precious finger so everyone could know she was mine."

Jeez I asked him to be sweet not cringe.

I thought, sitting behind my mum to massage her shoulders while they talked. Guess that was a idea since she wouldn't be able to see my absolutely disgusted expression at his words.

"But thinking about it, I don't think I've actually seen a ring on Yeseul's hand," my mum uttered, confusion displayed on her face. Oh shit. I took it off as soon as I left his villa yesterday.

I moved forward to sit directly beside my mum. "I didn't want to show you until the wedding day so I kept it safe at home. Me and Chimmie wanted to surprise you with it," I made up a random excuse.

"Chimney? Who's that?" My mum questioned, mishearing what I called him. I'm often with Jimin in public and this was one of the nicknames I heard ARMY scream.

"Eomma~ it's Chimmie, nickname." Jimin said. Yes, Jimin said, not me.

"Did you just, eye-"

"What's wrong with my son-in-law calling me that? Don't tell me my Yeseul's getting jealous?" My mum teased.

"No I just-"

"I mean Seul is known for getting jealous, one of the main reasons the wedding date was moved forward was because she couldn't handle all the girls swooning over me." Jimin lied. I wasn't amazingly fond of him calling me the same nickname he has for Seulgi, but it's not like I could mention that here.

He picked a flower from the vase near my mums hospital bed, sprinkling the water from it onto my face while hiding his smirk under his smile. I wiped the water off with my sleeve, clenching my teeth.

"Now that's an extremely funny statement because you were one who begged me for this marriage-"

"Aw, I can't tell which ones the flower." He winked, shutting me up. My mum chuckled, patting Jimin's head, overlooking the fact that he literally shoved a plant into my mouth to zip me up.

"Oh god Chimney, if you think her jealousy is bad now, you won't believe the time she got mad at me for wanting another girl, she's the reason she's an only child." She whispered as if I wasn't sitting right next to her.

"That's nothing, one time she got mad at the makeup artist for getting too close to my face." Jimin replied.

BECAUSE THERE WERE CAMERAS AND PEOPLE WOULD'VE STARTED RUMOURS-

"That sounds like my Yeseul."

Oh I give up.

"I'm leaving."

"Ok get home safely." My mum said, not even taking her eyes off of her SoN-In-LaW.

I left the room offended. People gave me weird stares, realising I still had that dumb flower in my mouth, I pulled it out and broke it in half. Annoyed.

I sighed at my actions and calmly threw the pieces in the bin, walking out the hospital, catching a cab back home. I took a long bath, relaxing to the fullest.

Once I got out I rested flat in bed, so many thoughts in my head. I'm really about to get married to someone for the happiness of my mum, just to get divorced after she... passes away. Does that make me a good daughter or a bad one? My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang.

Incoming video call from Hwasa🌎

We met around 2 years ago, backstage during a award show event. We exchanged numbers after getting to know each other a bit.

"Hey bae," I said, smiling after accepting the call.

"How can you look so happy right now?" She asked.

"What do you mean? Am I supposed to look depressed? Man, I know I can't stand my job but that doesn't mean I'll be upset about it." I let out a small laugh at my own sarcasm.

"Yeseul, have you like not gotten a notification from the news outlet yet?" She questioned.

"What? Did I miss something again? Ah, I hate being late to idol drama, it's always so fun," I complained, feeling my phone buzz.

"I sent you the link. Idol drama is fun and games until," I could hear her sigh as I clicked on the link she sent me.

"Until it's about the man you work for."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.6K 29
【( 𝘉𝘛𝘚 𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒 𝘟 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘍 )】 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 ✔️ 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯...
25.4K 602 15
Reader X Jimin Park Jimin... I hate him so much. no one really knows who he really is... I need to find a way to make sure the whole world knows who...
56 1 1
"what does that have to do with us getting married?" "it feels like i'm next," yoongi sighed. "why not get it over with? i like you enough. plus, you...
289 49 24
"We're one. Even if i'm not with you physically, if i'm in your heart and mind. . . I'm still with you." ❗UNDER EDITING❗