Cappuccino

Von hazzacupcakee

"You're like my little cappuccino with sugar, a little bitter at first but actually very sweet." - Maximus Ma... Mehr

Intro.
Cappuccino with sugar.
Kraus.
Unexpected.
Misplaced item.
Unfortunate events.
Dinner date.
Home visit.
Underground.
Proposition.
Elevator.
Moving in.
Car.
Sleazy drunk.
Woman.
Mutual Understanding.

Feel.

23 4 19
Von hazzacupcakee

I had few good memories stored in my mind that I liked to look back on. Those memories contained my father, my mother and I, as one happy and functioning family. At least at a certain point in time we were, which hadn't lasted long.

It was unfortunate how the good memories were overshadowed by the bad ones lurking in the back.

Focusing on the good over the bad is tough, especially when the bad pulls so hard on your sleeves that it is the only thing I am reminded of.

I didn't like to be reminded of who I was when I was with Jaden. I didn't like to be reminded of my mother.

I particularly remembered the evenings my parents had one of those heated quarrels. It had become a regularity, a reoccurring event. Each time, a paddle of hope for them to reconcile would fall off and wither till it reached a point where all the paddles were gone... and so was the duo that were supposed to be my parents.

Now it was just me, and my dear father.

Whenever they fought, my mother used to yell at my father, sometimes even at me, so aggressively, so loudly that it made me physically draw back. The memories resurfaced when I raised my voice at Maximus. I didn't want to raise my voice at him when we had a fight or a misunderstanding. I've seen how things can escalate, get nasty even.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice at you earlier."

He smiled at me, slightly shaking his head. "It's okay Amelia, when emotions get the best of us. We tend to do or say things that are not necessarily in our nature to do."

I poked his nose, "You sound so wise Maximus."

His green eyes sparkled when I gazed at him, his eyes were inviting, alluring, and I just wanted to hold his gaze for a little while longer.

"Have you always found it difficult to express and understand your emotions?" His voice sounded very delicate and I felt that he was aware, the subject at hand was a sensitive matter.

He clearly didn't want to overstep any boundaries. I admired him for it.

He stared at me intently, his hands drawing small circles on my back in a soothing manner. "Yes I think so. I get annoyed, sometimes easily, I have to admit. I don't know." I shrugged.

I was sliding down from his lap, he repositioned himself, grabbing me by the waist and shifting me on top of him. "My major kind of demands for me to be rational. In my teens years, I had always been quite fascinated with science as well and I think I just neglected my emotions too, I think— I just—"

Maximus nodded as I was trying my best to explain it but he frowned when he saw how I was struggling with words "Mel, it's okay. We will get there, step by step."

I smiled at him, and as his arms were wrapped around me, I used mine to hold his face in between them. "You are so amazing Maximus."

Emotions stirred inside my chest, it felt good, really good.

The distance closed between us, and before the small gap was completely sealed, he looked up at me and he grinned. Our lips touched in a soft embrace but this one had more force behind it, it was more intense. My mouth slipped from his, towards the corner of his mouth where I planted another kiss and left a trail up towards his ear.

"This feels really good Maximus, I feel good things right now." He hummed absentmindedly, and pushed me closer against him. The warmth he radiated felt smothering, as if it was absorbing me, but not necessarily in a bad way, definitely not in a bad way.

I felt his breath tickle my earlobe before I heard the next, very sweet spoken words. "I feel good too, I feel happy when I'm with you..."

"...more alive." I barely caught the last bit, to the point where I wasn't sure if I really heard correctly. I probably would have, if it weren't for Maximus' office phone ringing rather loudly, both stirring us out of the momentum.

He kissed me quickly, aiming for the mouth which, due to the adrenaline rush we were in, ended up on my chin. We both chuckled as I slipped from his lap before he answered the phone.

"Viridade Inc., Maximus MacQuoid speaking." I walked over to the lounge chair I had dozed off in, rumbling through my bag to find my notes from today. I sorted them out, to busy myself as Maximus was occupied on the phone.

"You couldn't have just called my personal mobile, Father?" I shifted my gaze over towards Maximus and noticed how uptight he had become. He looked annoyed, and was impatiently tapping his right foot on the floor.

"Of course—" He scoffed. "Ok.— Yes, Father. I will." He hung up the phone, and he looked even more distressed than before, if anything. "That didn't seem pleasant." I tried, wanting not to pry but letting him know, I'm open for it if he wanted to talk. He didn't reply, however and rummaged around on his desk. I reckoned he didn't want to indulge in it further so I continued shifting through my papers.

I fished a pen out of my pencil case, going over my notes to number the papers, something I tended to forget, which had caused me a lot of annoyance and avoidable situations in the past. Resting the pen between my lips, I skimmed over the pages, one last time to see if everything was in order.

"Can you come over here for a second?"

"Sure." I put my stuff aside, my eyebrows creased, curious to what he was up to.

I walked over towards him, his eyes strained on my face and when I reached him, he opened his legs wide enough for me to stand in between them.

"Yes? Now what?" I crossed my arms over each other, not knowing what he was getting at. His expression was adorable, the look on his face playful and dorky, it made me smile.

Suddenly I felt his hands at the crevice of where my buttcheeks started, and he pushed me closer. His bottom lip was clamped between his teeth and I'd be lying to myself if I didn't feel my skin heat up.

"Maximus... what is it?" As the words left my mouth, his tongue darted out to wet his lips. It was sexy, daring even.

"Amelia, I want to feel you up." Raising my eyebrows, the size of my eyes grew bigger at the innocent yet sweet request that left his mouth. I bent forward completely, my hands resting on his thighs.

"You can feel me up anytime, that is, if I can too. Can I?" My gaze fell down to his lips for a swift moment and back up again to meet his stare.

"Anytime." And suddenly I was pushed into his lap, with my knees on both sides of him. The skirt I wore today completely bunched up at my middle as I sat on top of him, again, but this time in a more compromising position. A groan slipped from his throat at the contact of us colliding together.

His hands went up to my behind, where he grasped the tin strand of the red lacy tong between his fingers before he let it snap back into place. He did that once more before one hand came down to my ass cheeks to slightly spank me.

"Maximus fvck—"

"You like that?" I nodded. "I didn't hurt you did I?"  I shook my head, not wanting to waste my breath on unnecessary yes and no's. As I was leaning forward, to get better excess to his neck, he slapped me again on both asscheeks and an unexpected moan escaped me. His hands lingered where they had landed, grasping my ass cheeks between his hands as he squeezed it.

"Amelia, you make me so horny.—" His breathing was harsh as I was attacking his neck with kisses. "I... don't. I... can't seem to control—" I shifted in his lap and he grunted. "Amelia." His eyes opened and he looked at me,  he sounded so innocent, maybe even inexperienced and it turned me on even more.

I wanted more, more of his delicious sound, more of his body, just more. I shifted again, his bulge pressing into the region I wanted him most. I was almost certain my dampened knickers were leaving wet stains on his pants, but I didn't care. The hands on my butt moved upwards to my breast, where he pulled the top down slightly and kissed the swell of my breast. I moved again.

"Oh fvck." It was the first time I heard any profanity coming from his mouth in a way it was undeniably sexy. "Fvck Amelia—" It seemed almost as if he was at a lost for words and out of breath. "We need to stop this. My father expects me in a meeting soon." Even though he requested to stop, he was still holding me close, his hands moulding my butt like a craftsman would work his clay. I still pouted slightly, which he saw and then he kissed me.

"I can feel you against me Maximus." I was trying my hardest not to move an inch and stop like he had asked which was really demanding a lot of willpower from me.  "Are you going to a meeting with a boner, baby" I teased when he didn't respond.

I could tell his mind was elsewhere, when I felt his dick twitch in his trousers. He pressed me down onto him, and pushed me forward which was followed by another groan slipping from his lips as I held in mine, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Maximus what are you thinking about?"

"You. The things I want to do to you." He leant down and kissed my neck, down to my clavicle where he jutted out his tongue to lick and suck at the skin before moving down towards the swell of my breasts. "So beautiful, my favourite chocolate bar." He continued to pamper me with kisses, leaving me breathless.

"Maximus you tell me to stop but then you say and do these things. Fvck Maximus—" Suddenly I was exposed when he pushed my cups down and my bare cleavage was on display for him, my nipples painfully hard.

He took one in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, while he pinched the other between his fingers in a tantalising manner. He moved to the other, sucking on it harshly. I thought I was going to combust. A deep groan reverberated from somewhere deep in his throat when I started to grind against him. This was escalating so quickly, I wanted to feel him inside of me.

Now.

I nearly fell backwards off his lap when the knock on the door startled me to the core. Harry caught me right on time, a pained expression caressing his features. I stood up quickly, fixing my clothes, and in the corner of my eye I could see him do the same while adjusting himself in his pants.

I tiptoed over towards my stuff on the lounge chair and cleaned everything up.

"Come in." Maximus called towards the person on the other side of the door. I looked back at him swiftly and it almost looked like nothing had happened at all. He sat there, composed, skimming through his papers or pretending so. It made me wonder if he had done this before, hook up with women in his office and pretend nothing happened.

He must've sensed me watching him because our eyes met, then he winked with an award winning smiled adorning his features before he turned towards the door.

"Lauren."

"MacQuoid, you have a meeting in 10 at 10B8. Thought I'd give you heads up because your tardiness is not always appreciated, Boss Junior." Maximus chuckled, and dismissed her with a silly handshake.

"Yeah yeah, Lau. That's why I have you. Thanks."

She nodded, "Good seeing you too Amelia." She addressed me, her expression friendly and polite which was met by mine. She didn't really seem phased at seeing me either but I did catch the wink, just as she closed the door behind her.

I shrugged on my coat, checking if I didn't leave anything behind. I glanced at Maximus who now stood waiting near the door for me. A manilla folder was tucked underneath his arm, with his hand nestled deep in his front pocket, while his other hand typed away on his phone, seemingly indulged in the matter.

My eyes lingered down, near his crotch, whatever he did to fix himself, he hid his boner really well in his loose fitted beige dress-pants. Maybe it was a bit creepy, the way that I was staring at him, so I looked away quickly.

I couldn't help but dwell over the thought that maybe he was used to hooking up with people.

I told myself it didn't matter, because it didn't. We weren't exclusive and whatever happened before me happened, and that had nothing to do with me.

"Are you ready, Mel. You can always stay if you want?" He smiled at me, his phone now gone and both hands tucked into his pockets.

"No I'm okay. I got some work to do anyway, will probably head to the library."

I reached him at the door, his eyes roamed my face before he rested his hand on my cheek, caressing it softly.

"You okay?" I nodded.

I wanted him to kiss me again, over and over.

"Maximus how can you be so collected right now." I finally asked, it was nagging at me, I had to ask

He shrugged innocently. "Some tips and tricks." He kissed my cheek and let me out the door. I rolled my eyes and just as our ways parted he said, "I'll call you, sweetheart. I'll call you, sweetheart. I'm glad we're okay."

...

A/n fooling around in the office seems to be there thing eh?

I've had this chapter ready for a long while but I had to reread to check for the flow of my sentences and mistakes.

Stay safe during corona times.x

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

84.9K 7.7K 87
A broken marriage. A new job. She works as a Personal Assistant on the ForNoah Youtube channel. Noah is on the autistic spectrum and she fixes things...
21.8K 981 24
**MATURE THEMES/SMUT** Picking up the pieces of a mess you didn't make is never a great experience. Walking into your seventh year, with an undeniabl...
555K 14.4K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
140 24 12
A fanfic of Hogwarts Legacy. This is a story of a romance between Sebastian Sallow x MC. The MC will be based on my hufflepuff OC, April Berrycloth...