OBSSESSED [2019 WATTYS ENTRY]

By TheSolitaryPrincess

The story of a CIA agent. A ruthless and merciless assassin. A man who kill first and think later without any... More

Prologue
Trailer and Cast
The Decision
Contract
Glance
Meeting
♤ Friends ♤
Zohra Khan
Mistake 💔
Flashback
Arrested
Doubt and Belief
Face off
Broken Trust
Confrontation
Lost
Escaped
Planned
The Lodge
Dark Desire
Deception
Untied
Helpless
Shattered
Gone
💔 Lifeless 💔

Revenge

580 16 5
By TheSolitaryPrincess

"We came here
Looking for love
Knowing that only
Death is certain."
~•Tania Bulovic•~

The jeep followed the armour car through the dusty Kabul streets.

August was inside the armour car directing his friends towards the palace.

Zohra was in the jeep driven by Akbar and following the armour car. Thousands of thoughts rushing through her mind while the palace came closer and closer.

She just wanted to take Alexis back. She knew they were monsters.
The distance between the jeep and the palace was getting lesser and lesser and August's heartbeat was getting faster with each passing minute. Finally! The armour car came to a halt at a distance from the gate. The jeep stopped after it.

The guard standing at the gate shouted at them.

"Kya lene aaye ho? ( what do you want)?"

"Wahaaj se milne aaye hain. (We came to meet Wahaaj)." Akbar peeped out of the window and shouted from the jeep.

The guard came towards the armour car and stood near the window.

A loud shot was heard and the crows sitting on the walls of the palace flew away.

The guard fell to his death on the sandy ground.

August sitting in the front seat just twisted his neck right to left.

"Let's do this." He said.

His friend put the car into last gear. The wheels squealed as the car stormed into the palace gate.
The iron gate broke from its hinges and impaled below the armour car which stormed into the palace.
Akbar followed the armour car inside with his jeep.

The armour car moved towards the main entrance of palace.
Armed men came running with their rifles and started to shoot at both the vehicles.

"Zohra!! To the entrance." August screamed.

Akbar ran the jeep towards the main door and rammed it into the big wooden door. The jeep almost went inside the big hall.

Zohra and Akbar both jumped out at once with rifles in their hands. Voices of armed men rushing towards the main entrance could be heard.
Zohra and Akbar both started to shoot with their rifles.

Shots were fired from both the directions with the agonizing screams of talibans heard as the fell to their death.
Blood was splattered on the floor.

Grenade blasts could be heard from outside.

August and his friends were taking good care of Talibans outside.

"Oh God help me." She murmured.

She and her brother both made her way to Wahaaj's room killing all the men in their way.

Throwing her shawl away from her body she took out her sword and gave it a good spin.

"Let the show begin." She said as she started to show her sword fighting skills on talibans cutting them into half.

They had just reached outside Wahaaj's room. He probably was hiding in his own little cocoon.

She heard August fighting in the background. He had made into the palace with his friends.

Akbar was backing her up as she reached closer Wahaaj's room.
Turning the knob she entered inside.

As she entered inside she saw Alexis sitting on the couch. All claded in a bride's dress.

"Alexis!" She said.

"Wah wah Masha Allah! Akhir tum aa hi gaen apni behn ko bachanay. (Wow! So finally you came to save your sister.)" Wahaaj appeared clapping his hands and walked towards her.

"Bakwaas band kro apni. (Shut the fuck up.)" Zohra screamed.

"Daad deni parregi tumhari bahaduri ki. (Your bravery needs to be appreciated.)" Wahaaj smiled.

"Aj tumhara khel khatam Wahaaj. (Today! Your game ends.)" Zohra said and took out her dagger.

With a quick movement she slid the dagger on his neck slitting his throat.

Wahaaj couldn't even scream. He fell to the floor and started babbling and choking on his own blood.

"Jahannum main jao. (Go to hell.)" She spat looking into his eyes.

Then she looked at Alexis who had just stood up from the couch.

"Alexis! My sister are you ok?" She rushed to hug her.

Alexis didn't speak she just looked into her eyes.

"I am asking are you alright Alexis?" She held her by her shoulders.

Alexis looked passed her shoulder.

Zohra turned around to see August standing in the door.

"Finally! We got her." August smiled.

"August I cannot thank you and your friends enough." Zohra walked towards August and stood infront of him.

A loud bam echoed in the room. A bullet was fired.

Zohra jolted.

Another shot was heard.

"Haye!" Zohra gasped with intense pain.

The jolt was so intense that she was thrown onto August who was standing infront of her. He caught her into his arms.

"Zohraaaa!" August screamed while collecting her into his arms.

She sanked in his sands.

"Zohraaa!" August screamed.

He looked at Alexis. She put her arm down. She had a gun in her hand.

"Why??" He asked with tears welling up in his eyes.

She was blank with a wicked smirk on her face.

August looked at Zohra who was yelping in pain.

"Zohra oh no! Akbar!!" He screamed.

"Aug- August!" His name barely escaped her lips.

"I- I am going." She gasped while blood flowed from the wound in her back.

"No!! I won't let you die babe. Don't you die on me. I am going to save you." He screamed with agony.

"No. I can't be saved. I am..dying." she gasped with blood escaping from the corner of her lips.

These words just killed August inside. His heart shattered into millions of pieces.
This is the only thing he was most afraid of. Losing someone who he will fall in love with.

"Just-- just remember our promise. I am yours till my last breath. Tth- take- take me into your arms." She stammered while taking his big hands into hers and placing them near her heart.

He knew it only beats for him.

He brought her closer and took her into an embrace. He wanted to take her into himself. Hide her into him and take her somewhere else so no one even death can take her away.

But he failed.

"I love you August." She whispered in his ear.

"I love you too Zohra. I love you so much." August cried with tears of despair.

With that she was at peace. Her body loosen in his grip.
August broke the embrace and brought her infront of him.
She had closed her eyes. She had lost her life.
The color on her face faded away along with her life.

"Zohraaaa!" He screamed with all his might taking her lifeless body in his arms.
His scream piercing through the walls and echoing through the whole palace.

She had taken a big chunk of his heart with her.

He buried his face into her neck and started to sob.

Akbar arrived followed by August's friends.

"Kia hua Zohra ko? ( What happened to Zohra?)" Akbar screamed and fell close to her body.

"Zohra! Utho! Utho Zohra Utho! August ye kyun nhi uth rhi? Isse kaho uthay. (Zohra! Wakeup! Wakeup Zohra wakeup! August why isn't she waking up? Please tell her to wakeup.)"
Akbar petted her cheek trying to wake her up hysterically.

"Chali gae wo. Chali gae mujhe chorr ker. (She is gone. She has left leaving me.)" August gasped.

"Nahi! Nahi esa nhi hosakta. Meri behn mujhe chorr kr nhi jasakti. Wo hmesha khti thi wo mere sath rahengi.( No. This cannot be. My sister cannot leave me. She always said she will stay with me.)" Akbar blurted out.

Voice of giggle echoed across the room.

August's eyes followed the voice.

"Tsk tsk! Poor Zohra! At least she is at peace now." Alexis chuckled.

August rose to his full height. His chest was puffing up. He was panting with fury.

"Main tumhai zinda nahi chorronga. ( I won't leave you alive." Akbar stood and ran towards Alexis.

"Don't you ever think about this." Alexis aimed her gun at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.2K 25
Highest Ranking: #1 on enemies #1 on lifeanddeath #3 on agents "I hate you." I breathe. "I hate you too." He says as he presses his lips against mi...
5.1K 110 6
Complete. "Agent Walker surveyed the group, staring down each of you, taking your measure, judging you. When his blue piercing eyes met yours, you dr...
2.2K 813 39
Undergoing editing. **** He works for the law. She work against the law. He's the definition of a gentle man. She's hot and dangerous. His bra...
120K 1.9K 69
"I never thought I would say getting exposed to a deadly strain of anthrax was the best thing that ever happened to me, but, without that, I never wo...