๐’๐ค๐ฒ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง (Riku X Reader)

Por KiryuuRiku

Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction [Riku x Reader] Y/N L/N the guardian of the sky. Her sole duty to protect the skies... Mรกs

๐“ข๐“ด๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ.
๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“น ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐”‚.
๐“ข๐“ด๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ.
๐“˜๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ป.

Introduction

386 5 0
Por KiryuuRiku

Hello everyone!

My name is Sora Akasuki!
Ironic isn't it?
It's nice to meet you all!

I'm really excited to start on this kingdom hearts fanfic, although I do have to say that I won't really update on a daily basis either due to lack of ideas or just pure laziness so please forgive me on that 😅

I will say that I'm kind of new to the fandom so there are many things that I haven't explored yet... So please have some mercy on me!

Now that that's over, I will address your attire for battle and your weapons, along with your colleagues.

Just a heads up but you will be given another outfit later on in the story for plot purposes XD

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 6 𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝙶𝚊𝚒𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏.

• 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚔𝚢𝚜, 𝚈/𝙽 𝙻/𝙽.

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 :

H𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗 :

• 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜, 𝚁𝚢𝚞𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘.

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 : (𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚒𝚌 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘, 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚋𝚑)

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗 :

• 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚊.

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 :

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗:

• 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘, 𝙰𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊.

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 : (𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚌𝚜, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎.)

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗 :

• 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝙸𝚜𝚢𝚗 𝙾𝚍𝚎𝚊.

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 :

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗 :

• 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚜, 𝙲𝚑𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊.

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 :

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗 :

𝙰𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜.

• The guardian of the ethereal sky possesses the ability to fly (due to wings) and is able to control wind and lightning, and is able to manipulate it.

• The guardian of the vast terrains possesses the ability to move in high speeds and is able to control tremors, quakes and the nourishment of the soil.

• The guardian of the tumbling oceans possesses the ability to breathe underwater and is able to control and manipulate water and ice.

• The guardian of the flaming inferno possesses the ability to fly (also due to wings) and is able to control and manipulate flames, heat and is immune to it.

• The guardian of the ominous time possesses the ability to travel in time and to teleport and levitate and is able to control and manipulate time and reality.

• The guardian of the whispering spirits possesses the ability to open portals into other worlds and is able to summon ethers and can control light and dark spirits with the other addition of being able to communicate with them.

Woot! That was quite an explanation.

The real deal will happen in the next chapt!
Thanks for reading!

Sayonara, Sora ('✪ω✪')♡

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

702K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
141K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
194K 10.2K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC