Hotel Blue Moon//(Del Luna se...

AyeshaSiddika874 tarafından

After Jang Man Weol's reign as the owner of Del Luna the deities summon a new owner for the guests to the af... Daha Fazla

Castings and Details
1_Hotel Blue Moon
2_Met by destiny
3_Black Rose
5_ A different world
6. Realizations
7. First customer
8. The Twins (part 1)
9.The twins (part 2)
10. The twins (part 3)
11. Goblin bride
12. Love, fate and nightmares
13. Without a manager
14. The Shaman and his slave
15. The black moon shines
16. Girl in the Occult pond
17. SamSan mountains
18. The Sacred Book
19. Blossom (of love and doom)
20_ Red clothe
21. Revealing secrets (part 1)
22. Revealing secrets (part 2)
23.Revealing secrets (part 3)
24. Blood ties
25. last page pt1
26. last pages pt2
27. The Misunderstood Villain (part 1)
28. The Misunderstood Villain (part 2)

4_ New beginnings

1.2K 38 22
AyeshaSiddika874 tarafından

The guests in hotel blue moon enters their rooms as it was almost midnight. As the staff completes the cleaning a force of wind hits the corridor. The lights flickers and goes out.

" Show time, baby."

Sang stands up along with his briefcase. A sudden breeze enters the hotel through the corridor. Through a window behind the staircase a little light falls over Yeoruem, long hair open and her pale face beaming by the light. She feels someone walking to her yet stays still. A hand tries to reach her shoulder, she closes her eyes shut trying to stay calm.

"SANG, NOW..."

Yeoruem hears Yong's voice. Yong pulls her in his arms from behind. Startled to death she opens her eyes. Sang holding onto to a rope strangles it around Jae Wang in front of her eyes.She looks behind and their eyes met.

Sang wrestles with Jae Wang. Devaouring souls for a long time Jae Wang overpowers Pil Sang, strangles his throat getting rid of the rope on his neck. Sang throws a handful of black ash on his face to buy them some time.
" Yong'shii~ how about you flirt later¡"
Sang with his hands on his knees takes deep breaths while calling for Yong. Yong looks at him getting Yeoruem put of the way.
The power of the ash weakens, Jae Wang tries to attack Sang from behind. Yong paces fast to Jae Wang at the velocity of wind knocking him on the face. He shakes his hand a bit then wrings his behind his back. Throwing him to the ground Yong quickly gets a feet away from him. Jae Wang gets up quickly and tries to punch yet Yong's grin stated that his attempt failed. He then tries to punch them both realizes he has been fooled and trapped inside a protection seal circle. He was lured inside it when he followed Yeoruem, the bait they both set to get him.
Trapped inside as Jae Wang screams Sang begins the rituals throwing ashes, chanting,Yong places his right arm over Sang's right shoulder that gives more strength to the ritual. The ritual itself weaknes Jae Wang sets the souls he devoured free.

"Thank you, guys."

Yeoruem sees a beautiful middle aged woman in a black gown walking to them.

"Look at that Sang,Seo Man the grim ripper. We touched shit and she's here to just swipe it." Yong says with a irony is tone.

"I see that, friend." Sang sides by Yong.

"I did say thanks, whatever." Entering the circle she concentrates on pulling him above from the ground with her hand. The strength she uses on him showed in her face as she strangles. Within a moment Jae Wang's soul burning in the wind turns to ashes.

Yeoruem sitting on the ground tries to understand the gravity of the situation around her. Yong looks behind him at her then leans to her,
"Don't be late to work." He whispers by her ear, puts her glasses back then touches her forehead with his two fingers.
The world around her spins, everything blurs out...her eyes closed.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Yeoruem wakes up in her body in the hospital. Her father and brother calls the doctor therefore.

"Dad, are you fine? Did he do anything to you?"

"Who?"

From the answer she understands that her father's memories from the hotel were gone. She thinks was that a hard reality she faced or was it just a dream.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yong stands infront of the moon tree raising his head looking at it's dead branches.

"I knew I would find you here Mr.Moon." Min Gang stands beside Yong as looks ahead.

"Earlier to find the car keys I went to your desk and saw some reports."

"Oh,I was thinking on my own why my boss didn't get the whole hotel over his head fixing my mess."

Min Gang states her miserable reality without any regrets on her tone. She looks at him. As he looks above the moon tree tears fall from his eyes. Min Gang gives him a smile. He hugs her tight and begins to weep.

"Your reports... you were in the last stage of a heart diseas. I knew that you had died after you came to the hotel. I'm so sorry, I have given up, I am so sorry."

She wipes his tears.

" You might have regrets but I don't. 20 years ago if you saved me from drowning, raised me. I became a manager of this hotel, learned so many things. I am and I will always will be grateful for those years. As years past you were like a great father figure, an older then a younger brother and an amazing boss to me. Thank you, thank you for those years."

Min Gang walks into the tunnel to heaven, leaving everyone who had came to see her off. Yong walks away after from the moon tree after Min Gang leaves,for him that was their goodbye.

. . . . . . . . . .

About a day had past.
Yeoruem lying in a hospital bed thinks about all that to be a dream then takes a deep breath while her brother makes the arrangements for their discharge.
Taking some medicines by the bed a guy walks in and hugs her tight.
" Kang Seok hwa, have something you didn't eat." MinJun calls the guy and gives him a plate with sandwiches.

"Uncle, you both should eat before me."
" Yeoruem, SeokHwa came last night and watched over you all night. He didn't even ate a thing."
Yeoruem looks at Seok Hwa,

"How have you been?"

"I am fine, but you are a mess the very first day you stepped in korea."

The three of them have a good laugh at Seok Hwa's words.
MinJun and MinPal check in a hotel as Myeong-dong is far from their home where they are now. Seok Hwa takes Yeoruem for a walk then at a grocery store.
While walking with her cart, she grabs a cereal box. Suddenly she notices an old short woman trying to reach for the biscuit box on the top shelf. Yeoruem asks if she would need her help to get that box. As she agrees Yeoruem tries to get it but it was too high for her as well.

"My brother is like a tall tree, wait here Grandma I will call him."

SeokHwa comes to her before her calling. She asks him to get the box on the top shelf for the Grandma behind her. SeokHwa looks behind her constantly but he could find no one.

"Grandma? There is just air behind you. Is that a new prank in America you learned ?"

SeokHwa laughs as he says to her .Her heart drops and her face becomes pale from what SeokHwa had told her. She slowly tilts her head behind to look. The old woman stood behind a breath away from her. Her face bluer, her eyes blood clotted, her teeth rotten.
"You see ghosts. Don't you, Ms.?"
She falls to the ground crawling behind, closing her eyes, screaming in fear. SeokHwa kneels to her to hug and calm her but she rises up and runs out of the store without him.
In the road she takes a glance outside around her. The people around her, she couldn't understand who was human and who was ghost.

She runs away from people behind the store, the road behind her...a dead end. She breathes deeply, her hands over her knees seeing no one around her.

"I heard you can see ghosts unni, Grandma told me." A 15 year old ghost girl walks to her. Three to four more from behind. They walk ahead to her. She walks back but within steps her back touches the wall behind her, she closes her eyes as the ghosts walk ahead to her.

"Aish...these danm nutheads." She hears Yong's voice, then a voice of something getting hit. She opens and finds Yong hitting them. The ghosts leave her and jump over him, over powering him. He looks at Yeoruem but his expectations of a hand from her disappoints him right after she runs from the corner.

"I will take over his body... no me... no he's mine." The ghosts whispers fight among each other over him that makes Yong angrier.The ghosts push him to the wall behind him as he tries to get them off of him.

"Ahhh....You ugly bastards... fuckshits...nutjobs, get away from him."

He hears someone screaming and running towards him but he can't see as a ghost covered his eyes. He hears a hit of a shovel. The ghost gets hit by a shovel behind his head. He sees Yeoruem hitting each of them with a shovel in her hands she tosses each one of them away from him. The ghosts runs away. She drops the shovel.

"Kang Yeo Reum, I thought you'd be an innocent one but you surprise me." A grin on his face.

"You,so..that was what you had done to me. I can see ghosts now. Because of you. What are you going to do about it? " anger in her eyes, rebel nature,made him like her personality more.

"Diddn't you gave it a thought, why would I give give this ability to take it back from you."

"Leave it , I will too then." She takes her back away and starts to walk.

"Leave? Last night I let you and your father go. Do you remember?"

Yeoruem stops and looks back at him.

"If you leave, I will kill your father... I will kill you."

Yeoruem stares at him with a fear and anger filled gaze while he looks at her with a smile of his success.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

38.6K 3.3K 51
in elyhea, there were three kingdoms: hell, limbo and heaven. the two polar were governed by the royal families, hell's was the kims, heaven's was th...
58.6K 3.5K 35
"We're going to play truth or dare and the loser, who lies or who doesn't accept his dare, has to use the board to summon a demon called... Uhm..." "...
365K 17.7K 79
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
60.7K 3.1K 127
Largely based off Greek mythology and the Percy Jackson books. Y/n was your avarage fan of K-pop who decides to visit South Korea. Little did he kno...