𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓴π“ͺ𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓱 π““π“²π“΅βœ”

By cheesyburgir

Ahmed bhai please! I'm begging you don't marry her. She's no good, she'll destroy you and our family. Please... More

*Prologue*
πŸ’”1
πŸ’”2
πŸ’”3
πŸ’”4
πŸ’”5
πŸ’”6
πŸ’”7
πŸ’”8
πŸ’”9
πŸ’”10
πŸ’”11
πŸ’”12
πŸ’”13
πŸ’”14
(My new book)*TARQ-E-TAALUQAAT*

❀️15

35.7K 1K 324
By cheesyburgir

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

8 months later.

Sahaan was standing near the glass balcony observing the cold weather, witnessing the snow fall. She steps outside, tightening the woolen shawl around her.

She looks up at the sky and then the dried trees filled with snow. Closing her eyes, feeling the soft cotton balls falling on her face.

She looked down at her hands which were turning pink due to the cold, looking at the blood red withered rose petals in her palms, creating a deep contrast of blood red against her milky white palms. Tears well up in her eyes, falling on the dried petals bringing a little life in them.

The same roses given by Ahmed, she herself was confused about her actions but her heart couldn't resist.

She closes her eyes in pain remembering the night before leaving, how Ahmed begged her not to leave yet she did, just for her mother. She broke her and her soulmate's heart in the process.

~Flashback~

Sahaan was seated near the window, deep in thought. She didn't want to go, but was leaving with them just for her mother who made her what she is now single handed. Her mother was young when her father passed away, she could've remarried but just for Sahaan she didn't and the least she could do was give her mother a little peace from all the family drama here.

She was so occupied with her thoughts that she didn't notice when someone came inside her room and sat in front of her.

She came out of her trance when Ahmed held her hands in his. They both sat silently enjoying each other's presence, Ahmed was busy admiring their hands. How perfectly they fit, her hands were so fragile and soft compared to his calloused ones.

"Love! Is it necessary for you to leave? If you want we can shift somewhere else." Ahmed whispers to her, who keeps looking at him.

Noticing her silence, Ahmed continues.

"don't do this to us, Sahaan. Please don't do this, I can't live without you, itni badi saza mat do mujhe." His voice cracks at the end, tears falling from his eyes.

(Don't punish me like this.)

Sahaan was his solace, his peace, his everything. He couldn't let her go just like that.

He holds their hands near his lips kissing her back of hand.

"Tell me what shall I do to stop you? Tell me! I'm ready to do everything." Ahmed tells her, determination shining in his eyes.

"Just let me go..." Sahaan whispers to him.

"Bas kardo Sahaan, tumhe kyu samjh nahi aaraha? Mai tumhe kabhi nahi chod sakta!" He angrily yells at her.

(Stop it Sahaan! Why are you not understanding? I can't let you go, not now, not ever!)

She flinches and closes her eyes, Ahmed sighs looking at her.

"Kyu mere sabr ka imtehaan le rahi ho Sahaan? Kyu kar rahi ho mere saath aisa? Tumhe jo saza deni hai dedo lekin mujhse durr mat jao." Ahmed quietly tells her, his eyes teary.

She tries to control her tears. Mustering up courage, her face turns blank.

(Why are you testing my patience? Why are you doing this with me? Punish me however you want but don't go away from me.)

"Aap kyu nahi samjh rahe? just let me go for Allah's sake, I need to go for my mother who did everything for me and now when I'm getting the chance to do something for her I'll gladly do it." She emotionlessly tells him who drops her hands staggering back.

(Why aren't you understanding?)

"Fine! But don't think I'm leaving you, never ever! Listen to me carefully, you will come back to me and I'll make sure of it." He firmly tells her holding her arms, voice void of emotions.

Sahaan stills hearing his words not saying anything, she sits mum. Ahmed leans to kiss her one last time. She closes her eyes encouraging him to do it, but Ahmed painfully closes his eyes and kisses her forehead, staying like that for a few minutes which felt like seconds His tears drop on her nose. Sahaan opens her eyes feeling the wetness on her skin.

Ahmed gets up and leaves the room. Sahaan looks at his retreating back, her eyes full of pain and longing.

~flashback ends~

Sobs wracked her body remembering their precious moments. A knock on the door makes her come out of her sorrow and tears.

Clearing her face she opens the door to see Isra standing there. Isra sadly smiles at her sister she knew what Sahaan was going through, she hardly came out of her room.

"Cheer up jaani! There is good news for you, come on dad is calling everybody downstairs." Isra tells her who nods her head.

"You go, I'll freshen up first." Sahaan whispers to her, who nods at her.

Washing her face she removes all the traces of her crying and tries to cheer up a little not wanting her family to worry for her.

She comes downstairs and sees everyone seated in the living room.

"Hum aap hi ka intezaar kar rahe the bacche, aaiye aap sab ko kuch batana hain." her Chachi tells them

(We were waiting for you, child.Come sit.)

Sahaan nods at her and settles down near Hammad and Isra.

"Hammad and Amirah's date has been fixed on the thirteenth of this month and we all are going back." Her Chacha breaks the news to all of them whose faces radiate happiness.

And for the first time since Sahaan came here, a genuine smile was etched on her face. She and Isra jump on Hammad hugging him who falls down to the floor with his sisters on top of him. He laughs at them and hugs them back.

"Chalo baccho start your packing as we have only 8 days left and the tickets has been booked get your bags ready we all are leaving tomorrow morning." saying this her Chachu leaves the room to get ready for tomorrow.

(Come on kids.)

"Ab uth bhi jao motiyo, mera dum ghutt raha hai." Hammad tries to get up, pushing them away who slaps his arm and gets up.

(Get up you fatsos, you're suffocating me.)

"I'm so happy! Finally someone will come and will keep this bandar on his toes." Isra shrieks in happiness and starts dancing.

Sahaan laughs at her and drags her to their room to start the packing. While they both were busy packing, Sahaan all of a sudden stops reminiscing Ahmed's words where he promised her that she'll enter the house as the daughter in law.

She stops her work and sits down, busy in thoughts. Noticing her sitting idly, Isra frowns and sits beside her.

"Sahaan what are you thinking? what's wrong?" Isra asks her who looks at her worriedly.

Isra understands she was worrying about Ahmed and her ruqsati, sighing at her cousin she turns towards her.

"Look Sahaan, ab bas kardo! Jo jaisa hota hai usey hone do. Aakhir kab tak tum aise rahogi? Bhoolne ki koshish karo Sahaan. Tumhare paas sirf do hi faisley hai ya toh ruqsati ya talaq jo ke Taya abbu hone nahi denge." Isra calmly tells her and continues her packing.

(Now stop it! Let everything go with flow. Till when will you stay like this? Try to forget everything Sahaan, you only have two options, reception or divorce which uncle won't let happen.)

The word divorce shook Sahaan to core, the least she knew was she never ever wanted a divorce. Ahmed's did worse to her but divorce? It will not be his alone suffering but hers too. He was the man of her dreams and duas, it was a big no no!

Finishing their packing they both lay down on the bed but sleep was far away from Sahaan's eyes. She couldn't help but think of Ahmed's words again and again which were roaming in her mind non stop.

~~

Everyone comes out of the airport excited but dead tired due to the 13 hours long flight, they see Amrah excitedly waving at them with her husband and Ahmed beside her.

Sahaan fiddles with her fingers in nervousness and follows her family towards them, she keeps looking down not having the courage to meet up the eyes who were gazing at her with so much intensity that goosebumps appeared on her body. An automatic red hue appeared on her cheeks without her permission, she silently cursed her pale skin which turned red easily.

Tightening her shawl around her as it was really cold she hugs Amrah and skillfully ignores the person beside her, getting into the cars everyone drives towards the haveli.

All the elders with Amrah and her husbands while the trio went in Ahmed's car. Sahaan sat on the backseat pushing Hammad at the front. Yet, she wasn't able to ignore his heated stares.

Getting down from the car, Sahaan and Isra run inside to meet their beloved Dadi.

After meeting everyone they all settle down in the hall until dadi breaks the silence.

"Humne socha hai ke Hammad aur Amirah ki ruqsati ke saath saath Sahaan aur Ahmed ki bhi kardein. dono ke nikkah ko bohot waqt hogaya hai zyada waqt nahi lagana chahiye.'' Dadi tells them who looks at her in shock except Ahmed and Sahaan. Ahmed was the one who initiated this and Sahaan was already aware that it was gonna happen.

(We were thinking that with Hammad and Amirah's reception, we will also do Ahmed and Sahaan's reception. They have been nikkahfied for a long time, we shouldn't delay it more.)

"Par ammi.." Saira was about to protest but was stopped by dadi.

(But mom..)

"Nas kardein Saira, bado ki ladayi me baccho ki zindagi kharab na karein. Ye hamara aakhri faisla hain, aur aaj shaam ko Hammad aur Amirah ka nikkah hojayega do din baad poore rasmo ke saath ruqsati ki jayegi jayen. Aap sab araam karlein phir shaam ko bohot kaam hai aapki phuppo bhi aati hi hongi." Saying this, she gets up and leaves from there but not before glaring at Saira indicating her with her eyes to follow her.

(Stop it Saira! Don't spoil our children's lives by including them in an elders fight. This is my last decision. Today Amirah and Hammad will take their vows and after two days with all the functions reception will be held, go and rest everyone, you all have a lot of work to do and your aunt will be here soon.)

Sahaan was going to her room with her things, fumbling with them when she was pulled back. Startled, she was about to turn back when large arms went around her waist in a firm grip. She knew who it was.

"Maine kaha tha aap se begum, ab tayyar rahein." Whispering this in her ear he kisses her neck and vanishes in thin air.

(I told you wifey, now get ready..)

Sahaan looks here and there to find him, not seeing him anywhere she shakes her head and smiles leaving to her room. Ahmed stands behind the wall seeing her expression he takes a breath of relief, he thought she wasn't ready but her smile gave him the answer.

In the evening everyone was enjoying the feast present in the buffet after Hammad and Amirah's nikkah was done.

The couple was seated in the backyard on a made up stage. Hammad wasn't leaving Amirah's hand. Someone was standing afar, looking at them in envy and anger, fisting her dupatta, she angrily wipes her tears and leaves the backyard.

Sahaan once again was being dragged here and there and was forced to wear her nikkah dress and jewelry which weighed more than her, but this time her face was radiating noor, happiness was present in her eyes.

Ahmed looked at her in admiration, he regretted not seeing her on their nikkah but was content seeing her now.

The function was completed and everyone retired to their respective rooms.

The second day after mayoun came rasm-e-henna, the haveli was once again lit up in all forms of fairy lights and flowers. This time there was no couple forced or sad. Everyone was happy and content with how everything was going smoothly. The two brides we're getting ready for their henna rasm. The males of the family were kicked out and were informed to see their brides tomorrow at reception.

Clad in green sharara with sequence work on it, Sahaan sat bare face at her henna as she didn't want to wash her henna for removing her makeup.

The beautiful swirls on her arms and palms were slowly turning maroon, the complicated design once depicted the hardships they went through but now they were as smooth as the maroon hue on the patterns.

Once again, his name on her palms were written but this time it was different, she felt peace seeing his name written as if it was meant to be, and indeed it was.

The rasm were wrapped up and the brides were sent early to rest. Changing her dress with the help of Isra she sat down on her bed while Isra left the room to help Amirah muttering something about running here and there working her ass off.

Sahaan giggles at her incoherent words, and yawns tiredly, she is about to lay down when her bathroom door opens and someone comes from there making her shriek but before she could scream a hand clamps her mouth, shutting her up abruptly.

She opens her eyes to see her better half bending in front of her, she tries to say something but isn't able to due to his hand on her mouth. Seeing him so lost she slaps his hand away from her mouth irritatedly.

"Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai? Kisi ne dekh liya toh Dadi ne shahi dande se pitayi kardeni hai." Sahaan tells him, sitting up properly. Looking here and there for her dupatta to cover herself.

(What are you doing here? If someone sees you here, dadi will beat you with her ancestral stick.)

Ahmed sits down in front of her holding her hands.

"Ye dhoond rahi ho?" Ahmed smirks, showing his hand which held her dupatta

(Looking for this?).

Sahaan narrows her eyes at him, covering herself with the comforter.

"Idhar laayen aur kaise aaye aap upar?" She once again questions him, trying to snatch the dupatta who leans further away from her grasp.

(Give it to me and how did you come here?)

"backyard ke door se." As soon as the words come out of Ahmed's mouth Sahaan slaps his shoulder.

(From the backyard's door.)

"Abhi uthe foran, aur jaayen yaha se." Saying this, she tries to pull him up but instead he pushes her whose back collides with the headrest of the bed with Ahmed hovering over her.

(Get up right now! And go from here!)

Ahmed deeply looks into her eyes, his eyes glistening in love and pure adoration towards the miniature whom he calls his wife.

His manly arm snakes around her waist pulling her closer to him making her breathe hitch. He leans down to place his lips on her when Sahaan puts her mehendi clad palm on his lips.

He tries to remove her hand but she tightens it on his mouth.

"Aisa kuch nahi hone waala, abhi aap jayen yaha se.'' Sahaan tells him and removes her palm.

(We are not doing anything like this, so leave!)

Sahaan laughs looking at him, her dried henna pieces stuck around his mouth to which he furiously tried to wipe, spatting the bitter pieces which went in his mouth.

Ahmed was about to say something when they heard footsteps coming towards her room.

Sahaan hurriedly gets up and pushes him towards the balcony, opening the door she pushes him outside and was about to close the door when Ahmed pushes her with him closing the balcony.

"Kya kar rahe hain? Isra aayi hogi chodein mujhe." She squirms in his arms, trying to get rid of his death grip.

(What are you doing?)

Ahmed, irritated at her action, rolls his eyes and slams his lips on her pausing her actions.

He stays still not moving, giving her a hard peck who stands still in shock. Coming out of her reverie she tries to push him but Ahmed starts moving his lips in fervently on her still once.

Seeing him so persistent Sahaan kisses him back, throwing her arm around his neck she brings him closer. Her fingers moved to his hair, tugging at them when he bit her lip harshly. Moan escapes from her lips as he moves back, breaking the kiss for the very needed air.

He moves down to her jaw then to her neck, implanting soft wet kisses on her swan-like neck.

Removing her sleeve from shoulder, he bites her there drawing out a hiss from her mouth, soothing the bite with his tongue he was moving towards her bosom when she pushes him back, both breathing heavily.

Ahmed rests his forehead on her their breaths mingling, kissing her forehead and without saying a word he jumps down from the railing, horrified Sahaan looks down to see him getting down holding a pipe.

Smiling at her monkey husband she gets inside the room, laying down on bed beside Isra.

The next day, in the evening the haveli was in complete disarray. Everyone was rushing here and there, the two brides were pushed, poked and probed through different kinds of makeup and clothing.

Sahaan wore a biscuit color long gown with a sharara underneath,with a contrast of deep maroon on the borders, the dupatta pinned on her head was flowing back in a never ending yard.

Her deep boat neck was covered by a gold choker embedded with bijou maroon rhinestones accompanied by five layer maroon ruby haar, it looked as if gold was dusted on the haar.

The choker was big enough to cover her plunging neckline, but the back was what made Sahaan more uncomfortable. It did have a zip and a dori but the back was very deep, almost ending near her mid waist.

A big maang tika of white pearls with ruby encrusted was placed on her forehead along with a big jhumar on her temple.

Her henna clad hands were adorned with golden kangan given by her Tayi ammi, she paired it with twelve thin bangles encrusted by tiny maroon rhinestones, her long slender fingers were ornate by rings and mid rings.

Her eyelids were swiped by a golden shimmer with a deep maroon color accompanying it, a permanent blush was imprinted on her chubby cheeks. Her long nose and cheek bones were shining due to the highlighter, her lips were decorated with a deep nude shade with a light golden twinkle on her cupid's bow.

She was looking ethereal, a glimmer of noor was etched on her face, happiness radiating from her face.

Both the brides were ushered in the car as it was already 7 pm. Sahaan didn't know what she was feeling. She was happy but extremely nervous. Nervous for what? she didn't know. It was only Ahmed, not some unknown person.

Her nervousness increased when the car was stopped by a screeching voice, getting down the car with the help of Azaad. Both the brides get prepared to enter the reception, the impatient groom already arrived with their family while the brides directly came from the parlor.

The doors open and the two brides accompanied by Azaad on one side and Isra on the other enter.

Sahaan was not able to raise her head and look around because of all the eyes on them. While for Ahmed it felt like the whole hall was empty, it was deadly quiet for him. He couldn't believe that this hoor was his and this time he knew he was gonna cherish this hoor his whole life.

while Hammad was completely a different case, his widened and mouth slightly ajar. Isra laughed seeing her brother's expression while Amirah blushed beautifully at his expression.

Getting closer to them, Ahmed moves forward to help Sahaan while Hammad was still standing there, ogling.

"Bhai aap haath denge bhabi ko ya mai khud lejaun?" Isra jokingly tells him and everyone laughs around them

(Bhai will you help my sister in law or shall I?)

Coming out of his trance, he sheepishly smiles at them and goes to help Amirah.

Settling down on the sofa, Sahaan takes a breath of relief, all this glitter was surely pretty but it was suffocating her to no end, she was already very tired.

Ahmed was continuously looking at his bride who was looking around the hall. still holding her hand, he tugs her, gaining her attention.

Sahaan looked at him, and when she did she realized it was a grave mistake she made. She now knew her face was resembling a baboon's bum plus the blush applied by the make up artist.

Ahmed's eyes were swirling with different kinds of emotions, love, pride, admiration and most of all desire.

Sahaan's eyes widened on noticing the desire in his eyes, she looked down, not able to handle the intensity of his gaze.

"Mahjabeen! Hum kuch keh hi nahi sakte, na shayari na koi lafz, aap khud ek jaan e ghazal hain." Ahmed whispers in her ears.

(moon face! I don't have the words to express you nor any poetry. you yourself are the life of poetry.)

(Soul of poetry.)

Sahaan, still looking down, smiles, tightening her hand in his grip.

Soon the guests appeared meeting the couples, the reception ended peacefully after the buffet and the hall was almost empty.

The brides were getting covered in shawl to leave for their new home, more like meeting a new room, no matter how hard she tried Sahaan was not able to cry because she was just shifting her room, but she felt sad for Amirah who was crying, bidding goodbye to her parents.

Their cars swiftly moved on the almost empty roads of Karachi, and came to halt at a big brown gate, all of them swiftly entering the porch and stopping on the front double door which was soon opened by the servants.

Ahmed helps Sahaan get down from the Prado, Sahaan wasn't able to describe the happiness she felt whenever Ahmed held her hand. These small actions made her burst with euphoria and indescribable feelings erupting in her heart.

All of the elders directly went to their rooms while Sahaan went to Ahmed's room with the help of Azra because Isra was helping Amirah to settle down in her brother's room. Hammad didn't trust Azra in the matter of his wife so he requested Isra to accompany his bride and Isra for the first time silently agreed with her brother understanding the sensitivity.

Upon entering, Sahaan gets startled seeing all the decoration in his room, she realized she didn't even think about this moment.

The room was decorated in a simple manner, rose petals were spread on the bed while the scented candles were placed everywhere. The lights were switched off, the candles were giving the room a golden sweet yet seductive hue.

The headrest of the bed was covered with white roses. She smiled seeing all of this but was also surprised a bit. She didn't expect all this from Ahmed. He was a strict man with a high sense of maturity.

Azra helps her settle on the bed, she gratefully smiles at her thanking but her smiles vanishes seeing no reaction from Azra. She understood that she was still upset over Hammad's rejection.

Sahaan was a bit frustrated at her cousin's immaturity, she again wanted to slap some sense in her. She opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by the door opening.

Seeing Ahmed entering the room, Azra gets up and leaves the room. Ahmed locks at the door and goes towards the bed, sitting in front of his shy bride.

Sahaan looks down, blushing at his gawking, smiling. He smiles at his bride and holds her henna filled hands.

Looking at her palms he happily smiles upon seeing his name on her palms, kissing her knuckles he inhales the sweet alluring smell of henna.

Sahaan turns crimson red upon her actions.

"Abhi se itna sharma rahi hai, maine toh kuch kiya bhi nahi, agar karunga jab kya hoga?" Ahmed whispers to her, noticing her cheeks.

(You're shying so much right now I didn't even do anything. What will happen when I do something?)

And when thought she couldn't blush anymore she turned more red if possible, seeing her reaction Ahmed bursts out laughing.

Sahaan, embarrassed by his laugh, hits his chest and tries to get up showing her anger. Ahmed pulled her down in front of him, his eyes were filled with mirth and adoration. Not able to control himself seeing her plump cheeks. He gives her a tight kiss on her cheek, literally mushing her cheeks.

Sahaan shrieks at his antics and slaps his arm trying to get rid of his tight grip, Ahmed slowly releases her not before giving her a subtle bite.

Sahaan glares at him rubbing her cheek which was now throbbing because of his actions. His frame shakes in amusement seeing her glaring at him. Muttering sorry he kisses her forehead, instantly melting her anger.

"Ye rahi aapki muh dikhayi." Saying this, Ahmed hands her a blue velvet box.

(Here is your wedding gift.)

Opening the box Sahaan squeals in happiness seeing plain gold anklets, Ahmed smiles seeing her reaction.

"Pasand aya?" Ahmed asks her, who nods at him eagerly.

(You like it?)

"Bohot! Ab layen hai to pehna bhi dein." Sahaan tells him who moves back hearing her words and gets her feet on the bed.

(A lot! you bought it now, make me wear it.)

Removing her sharara from her ankle, he caresses them making Sahaan shudder and nervously looks down.

Ahmed smiles at her and makes her wear the anklet in her henna clad feet, making them more appealing. The ghungroos slightly jingled with a very soft noise when she moved her feet away from him.

Ahmed continuously gawks at her, his eyes full of desires. Not able to handle him anymore she gets up muttering that she needs to change.

Smiling at her awkwardness, Ahmed removes his sherwani leaving him in a white kurta pajama and follows her. Standing behind her, he helps her remove the pins from her hair while she removes the jewelry.

She nervously holds the dressing table trying to create some space between them when Ahmed slightly brushes his hand on her bare back, shuddering she tries to go towards the closet but Ahmed cages her in between the dressing table and him.

"Uski koi zaroorat nahi hai." Ahmed whispers in her ear, he knew she was trying to run away from him in the excuse of changing dress.

(There is no need for it)

Saying this he picks her up and moves towards the bed, laying her down. He hovers above her who was breathing heavily her chest touching his clenching his kurta in her fist. Not able to control himself anymore. He touches her lips with his.

For them the time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. Sahaan's heart was hammering in her chest as butterflies erupted in her stomach. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth.

How addictively he invaded all her senses. She knew what was about to come,and she was ready to accept it wholeheartedly, after all she loved him a lot.

Ahmed's finger curled in her hair. He moves to her neck peppering hot kisses.

He wasn't sure if nature rooted for this moment or if his mind tricked him into a perfect present, but every breath he took smelled like roses. The warm feeling of her breath, although destabilizing, was inviting. This time around he draped both arms around Sahaan's small frame and met her lips again halfway.

Heat rose from Sahaan's stomach to her chest. Ahmed's lips were getting more intense like a hot sizzle and her heart decided to skip a beat, the smell of him hypnotic beyond reason.

By the time Sahaan became aware of his fingers, they had already slipped to her bare deep neck, his hand calloused yet smooth and radiating heat.

Sahaan moans echoed through the whole room, she felt a hot breath on her neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with her neck. A hand runs through his hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around her waist, and pulls her close to his pine scented body.

He loosens the dori of her gown and moves the zip down, his hands moving on her cold bare back like a sizzling hot chocolate on an ice cream.

Moving down to her collarbone he pins his teeth there, making her hiss and then moan when he harshly sucks on the same spot giving her a tinge of sweet painful pleasure.

He moves to further down making her breath hitch, kissing her cleavage he elicits a loud moan and a harsh tug on his hair making him groan.

He moves back and harshly kisses her cherry like lips, Sahaan reciprocates him back with equal urgency. Her hands go into his hair tugging at them whenever he bites her lower lip.

His one hand goes towards her shoulder removing her dress from there, while the other moves to her bosom, getting up he removes his kurta and then once again lowers his body on her and moves down towards her heaving chest maintaining his eye contact with his wife who was completely flushed due to his ministrations, a breathless moan escapes her lips and shuts her eyes tightly at his sweet torture through his lips.

Two bodies merged together that night, only moans and groans filled the room along with her anklet which produced a soft melodious sound, the same as her moans when Ahmed made a move on her body.

The moon shrieked loudly and jumped behind the clouds to hide himself from the act going on inside, the stars and clouds laughed at him who was peeking from clouds at the couple from time to time.

The stars giggled at the couple and laughed at the moon who was still hiding himself behind the clouds.

The angels rushed here and there in happiness creating a cool breeze, blessings were showered upon them to their halal love, and a seal of happiness was stamped on their fate as they overcame all the trials and tribulations.

It was after fajr when a tired Sahaan slept peacefully in her husband's protective arms which promised a lifetime protection and love. Ahmed kisses her forehead and closes his eyes, deep in sleep.

~~~~THE END~~~~

holaaaaa!! ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO;)..

Thanks for giving my book a try. I hope you guys loved it. Also check out my other books too.

Tarq-e-Taaluqaat is under editing right now, I will publish it soon.

Do let me know your views. And once again I'd like to inform you this book was written in 2018 and books with such plots were in trend back then, so please refrain from writing mean words and saying its cringe.

It's not, everything changes with time. If you are an old reader I am sure you will know that those years were one of the best and wattpad had some amazing books, which have now sadly been taken down.

*Vote and Comment*

~Burgir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HIS HEALER By YNR

Fanfiction

361K 16.7K 69
arnav went through a lot in his past life being abuse at a young age, he grows up to become a ruthless business man,he hides his fears and anxiety t...
532K 21.9K 51
Randhir Singh Shekhawat, an embodiment of a play. Sanyukta Agarwal, an epitome of innocence. Poles apart right? But what will happen when destiny wil...