Eแดœแด˜สœแดส€ษชแด€ | ๐‘‡๐พ

By somuchBTS

โ ๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐˜ผ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐™„๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐Ÿฆ‹

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

17.5K 917 360
By somuchBTS

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ!)

Somehow, The sense of belonging that Taehyung felt in Seoul was so strong that he was relieved when he breathed in the city's air as if it was Jungkook's heavenly cologne.

It was the last week of November and Taehyung patiently awaited December as His birthday and Christmas both occurred in the special month but was damped his mood was the fact that college would resume from the First week of December and Taehyung isn't ready for all that stress and work, again.

Taehyung caught up with Jimin and his Hyungs the past few days and Jungkook and his relationship was at an all time high, they were drowning in love with no intentions of coming to the surface.

Taehyung had spent his free time creating a Beautiful collage consisting of the polaroids and photographs Jungkook and him took in Busan and of other captured moments that became immortal as they'll forever live on in their hearts and in these candid photographs.

The Collage laid proudly against Taehyung's pastel wall inside his Safeplace, his bedroom.
He wanted Jungkook to be a part of everything he loves, he's already inside Taehyung's heart, his mind, soul, art, photographs and now Jungkook has a dedicated wall in his Room.

Anything that doesn't include Jungkook just feels foreign and out of place for Taehyung, he smiled staring at their captured moments and prayed to whoever was listening that this pious love that Jungkook and him shared remains eternal.

❝Love really is a mind altering Drug.❞
Jimin grumbled, looking at the additions to Taehyung's room decor.

❝That's a good quote, I'm adding it to one of the Polaroids!❞
Taehyung cheered, grabbing a colored marker and writing the Quote on a random polaroid in Perfect, cursive writing making it appealing to the eye.

❝Is this your Bedroom or a Taekook museum?❞
Jimin asked, thoroughly amused.

❝Taekook...?❞
Taehyung trailed off confused.

❝If you combine Jungkook and Taehyung you get Taekook, Dumbass.❞
Jimin said, hollering with laughter at Taehyung's embarrassment.

Taehyung Captioned His Favorite Polaroid 'Tᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ♡' as Jimin rambled about his relationship with Yoongi but Taehyung wasn't listening, he missed Jungkook.

❝If you miss Jungkook so much, Go visit him, He wouldn't mind.❞
Jimin suggested wanting His bestfriend to be happy.

❝-But I didn't ask where he was going in the morning.❞
Taehyung said, playing with his fingers.

❝Wait, I'll just ask Yoongi.❞
Jimin said, marveling at his own intelligence and helpfulness.

Taehyung changed into appropriate clothes as Jimin Talked to Yoongi about Jungkook's whereabouts, The Dark blue hoodie complemented Taehyung's tanned skin and provided him with warmth, the ripped Black Jeans clinged
Onto his long legs and the unintentional Sweater paws made him look extremely adorable and attractive.

❝He's at the Boxing Ring.❞
Jimin said, aware that Taehyung knew which ring he was referring to.

❝Okay, I'll see you later, Chim.❞
Taehyung said about to leave.

❝Are you sure It's safe? It's getting late.❞
Jimin asked, worry bubbling in the pit of his stomach.

❝I'll give you a ride and you can catch one back with Jungkook.❞
Jimin suggested, getting up and following Taehyung towards the driveway.

❝God, I Love you!❞
Taehyung said making Jimin smirk.

❝I Know.❞
______________

Taehyung parted his ways with Jimin and stared at the Boxing ring with awe.

This is where it all begun.

If Namjoon hadn't forced him to come here with him, Taehyung might have missed out on the love of his life.

Taehyung took hasty steps towards the entrance, the Dangerous aura emitted by the place sent shivers down Taehyung's spine.
The hollering and cheering boomed throughout the otherwise silent Late evening as the sun said it's goodbyes and the Moon was yet to make an appearance.

Taehyung entered the unfamiliar place as the stank of cigarettes, alcohol and drugs hit him.
His eyes wandered throughout the Crowded place searching for Jungkook but he couldn't find him.

Taehyung kept his head down as he shimmied through the sweaty men not wanting to attract attention.
His heartbeat beat was erratic and he felt very Uncomfortable and insecure as a few men passed him predatory looks.

Taehyung bumped into a stranger as he speed walked through the crowd causing him to recoil and rub his head.
He muttered an apology and walked further without passing the absolute stranger a glance.

Adrenaline rushed through Taehyung's veins when he felt an Icy cold hand wrap around his waist pulling him into a hard, uncomfortable chest.
The panic stricken boy thrashed around in the strangers tight grip begging for escape, the repulsion that he felt for the foreign touch was indescribable.

❝Are you lost, Babyboy?❞
The man purred near Taehyung's ears making Taehyung kick the man's knee but he didn't do significant damage.

Taehyung was pushed against one of  the worn out walls by the creepy stranger, his eyes were wide open with fear and disgust evident in them and he just wanted to punch the blonde guy square in the jaw.

❝I would have never thought I'd find such beauty at such an Ugly place.❞
The man said, trailing his finger down Taehyung jaw, Hands trapping the poor boy between his body and the wall.

Taehyung squirmed and kicked but the man was too strong for him, tears brimmed in his eyes as the stranger got even closer to his face, the crowd around then acted as mere spectators and Nobody wanted to intervene.

A Few tears travelled down Taehyung's cheeks as all his attempts of escape went futile.

The man was about to press his slimy lips on Taehyung's soft one's but was suddenly torn apart from Taehyung's body completely.

Taehyung heaved a relieved sigh and looked at the gruesome sight in front of him, His Savior was None other than the man Taehyung came to this Boxing Ring for, Jungkook.

Jungkook looked like a ferocious beast ready to tear everything apart.
Sweaty, shirtless Jungkook pushed the man downwards onto the dirty ground before getting on top of him and pummeling his fists into his Disgusting face.

Jungkook's hands clasped around the man's Head as they pushed his face forcefully towards the ground, repeatedly banging the stranger's head against the floor.
Hot, red blood gushed out of various parts of the strangers body as he was pummeled into a Bloody mess.

Jungkook seethed as he kicked and punched, beating the man to half death.
After, Jungkook was satisfied, the man wasn't recognizable, Jungkook broke many bones in the stranger's body and his teeth were lying beside his unconscious figure.

The man bled out on the floor, tainting it red as Jungkook growled before turning his attention towards Taehyung.

Taehyung was paralyzed by fear and his eyes were as wide as saucers.
Tear stains graced his face as his petite body trembled awaiting Jungkook's justified wrath.

Jungkook was livid, his mind was seething as he took powerful strides towards the trembling Taehyung, picking him up and throwing him over his shoulders, aggressively.

Taehyung whimpered as Jungkook's nails dug into the Back of his thigh.
Jungkook walked into a secluded alleyway before abruptly placing Taehyung on the ground.

Anger rolled off Jungkook in waves making Taehyung take a few steps back out of instinct, this was the last straw for Jungkook as he moved closer to Taehyung trapping him between his body and the wall completely.

Taehyung peered at Jungkook through his thick lashes making him appear as a kicked puppy but Jungkook was too angry to coo over his boyfriend's cuteness.

Jungkook punched the wall bedsides Taehyung's face making the Boy flinch and tremble out of fear.
Tears escaped his eyes as Jungkook's hands made they're way to Taehyung's face, squishing his cheeks together, painfully.

❝What the Fuck are you doing here?❞
Jungkook growled, one of his legs slipping between Taehyung's thighs.

Taehyung opened his mouth and closed it again, unable to form words.
❝I-I miss-missed you and I wanted to S-suprise you.❞

❝How Fucking Gullible can you be?
Do you even realize what could have happened to a defenseless boy like you? You could have been Raped and Murdered and none of those Bastards would have battled a fucking eye!❞
Jungkook growled, shaking Taehyung's shoulder for emphasis.

❝I-I'm S-sorry.❞
Taehyung stammered, lips turning into a pout as he wiped his tears with the sleeves of his hoodie.

❝Stop inviting trouble will You?
You're driving me insane!❞
Jungkook growled, smashing his lips to Taehyung's in a rough, aggressive kiss.

Jungkook's hands squished Taehyung's cheeks together making the Younger boy unable to kiss back.
The bruising kiss turned more rough as Jungkook shoved his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth, exploring the wet craven while his teeth sunk into Taehyung's bottom lip repeatedly making blood gush out of the wounds.

The metallic taste of the red blood didn't bother Jungkook as he continued to abuse Taehyung's already bruised and bloody lips, he had let go of Taehyung's cheeks and the younger tried to keep up with the aggressive kiss but couldn't.
Jungkook swallowed Taehyung's moans and whimpers, his rough hands fondling the younger's ass.

Jungkook lowered his head to Taehyung's nape, inhaling the Heavenly scent before sucking and licking Taehyung's neck leaving a bouquet of red hickeys behind before sinking his sharp teeth inside the younger's soft flesh making a scream erupt through his throat and Toes curle.

Jungkook's touch ignited sparks all over Taehyung's body making him fall into deep depths of desire and want that can only be quenched by Jungkook.

Jungkook's hands wrapped around Taehyung's fragile neck applying slight pressure making whimpers escape the younger's lips.

❝Who do you Belong you to, Doll?❞
Jungkook growled, kissing down the side of Taehyung's face, hands wrapped around Taehyung's wrists holding them captive.

❝You, only you.❞
Taehyung breathed out staring at Jungkook with love and lust.

A sinister smirk made it's way to Jungkook's lips as he dragged the petite boy towards his designated room in the Building of the boxing ring.
His room was the only expensive and impressively decorated and presented place in the whole building.

Jungkook pushed the Naive boy on the Big bed making his body bounce along with the mattress, Taehyung's big eyes were wide and innocent making Jungkook groan in arousal.

❝You say That you belong to me-❞
Jungkook trailed off, A devilish idea forming in his tainted mind as his eyes devoured his sensual boyfriend.

❝Then, please allow me to demonstrate my Ownership.❞

Everything that happens between Taehyung and Jungkook, no matter how rough or aggressive, is consensual.
We don't accept or advocate for Rape in this house.

Did anybody get the 365 days reference, lmao?
Btw, please vote!
Stay safe and have a great dayyyy :)
-S🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6K 26
๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ :๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
26.2K 1.2K 20
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
499K 12.7K 46
๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ,๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜...