π”π§π«πžπ―πžπšπ₯𝐞𝐝 π‹π¨π―πž...

TrashieHuman tarafΔ±ndan

❝You don't understand, it's an unrevealed love.❞ When the popular boy, Kim Taehyung starts receiving sticky... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

5

35 3 2
TrashieHuman tarafΔ±ndan

Taehyung's POV

I know that you don't know me and I'm relieved about it! Never even find out who I am, kay? You'll be terribly upset if you do. And I don't want you to be upset just because of me.

Taehyung: Why can't I?

Upset? Relieved? There's a feeling. I don't know what feeling but who cares.

I kept every paper since that day onwards. I didn't really care who she was, I just want her to show up.

I closed my locker and prepared to go to my class.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
395K 13.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1.4K 69 13
'.......so the truth of the matter is that ideal types have nothing to do in real life. One may say that I want this or that in a woman but when he m...
8.4K 423 23
Book 2!! Walking home from a friend's house you end up kidnapped and sold in an auction to one of the BTS members who's also a mafia leader, the Jeon...