𝐔𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞...

By TrashieHuman

❝You don't understand, it's an unrevealed love.❞ When the popular boy, Kim Taehyung starts receiving sticky... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

4

41 3 2
By TrashieHuman

Taehyung's POV

I went to my locker again the next day. As usual, the paper was sticked at my locker.

Can I ask you something? How are you so cool and get all  the girls surrounding you all the time? You really are popular, Mr Kim. :)

Popular? Well of course I know I'm popular but does this girl just like me because of my popularity? 

I am curious, you know. For some reasons, I'm always in a good mood to come to school and see what she wrote to me.

But she won't let me know who she is.

???'s POV

I almost sticked it late! Omg thank goodness I wasn't caught.

Lisa: Hey unnieeee~

???: Hey Lisa.

Lisa: Aww why are you so emo Rachel?

Rach: Me? Nahh.

Lisa: Okayyy. Now let's go to class!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 332 15
Where the famous you, liked Yoongi who is Taehyung's friend. Taehyung on the other side, he's so in love with you. Will you fall for him too? How? Th...
16.4K 1.3K 31
"𝘿𝙞𝙙'𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛." 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨, 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘮'𝘴 𝘦𝘹 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧�...
807K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.3K 52 24
Kim Mia lived alone in her house. Till 7 boys appeard and completlly changed her life. What will happen? Will she fall for someone?