Healed✔

By Emrys_Noah

Part two of the FRACTURED series If you plan to read the first book, STOP HERE. If you proceed, it contains s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- A little bit mature
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Afterword

Foreword

66 6 1
By Emrys_Noah

Foreword
Time and time again, we come across books. The major components of a book are words and the amount of passion a writer puts into writing. Another is creativity which, to an author like I am, is the most important thing about a book.
Writer's block can be really challenging, but having a finished work gives this important sense of achievement that helps diligent writers pull through. I can proudly say that this book is a product of a writer's undying love for art and writing, and also sleepless nights of diligent writing. Emrys Noah is one of the most creative authors I have had the privilege of meeting, and a major bonus is that she is very diligent.

Most times, like this book tells us, we are broken and sad, with no one to turn to. But in the midst of our 'Fractured' hearts, through the very depths of the crevices within comes someone who is there to make us heal. We need a book like 'Healed' to come of bad situations.

Kudos to you girl. Nice work for 'Fractured'and 'Healed'.

Written by Xgolden_galX

Love y'all stay safe and welcome to the roller coaster that is

HEALED!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 74.4K 49
COMPLETED - (book 2) Updated version now available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited with an extra bonus chapter at the end! "I stood there for...
21K 644 13
Book 2^ *WARNING NOT EDITED* Book 1: I'm Glad You Kissed Me If you didn't know how it was left off. Then don't read. Barry: Goodnight Caitlin.....I'...
1.7M 38.4K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
4M 124K 58
*COMPLETED* BOOK 1 of the BLOOD MOON PACK SERIES #1 Packs 26/01/2021 #1 Emotions 27/09/2019 #1 Sacrifice 25/10/2019 Elizabeth Crow was only a young p...