Euphoria 1&2...

Door mixerarmy1

๐ŸŒธ Probably the biggest boy band living with the one of the biggest girl band in the world? ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒธTwo fandoms... Meer

๐ŸŒธ1
๐ŸŒธ2
๐ŸŒธ4
๐ŸŒธ5
๐ŸŒธ6
๐ŸŒธ7
๐ŸŒธ8
๐ŸŒธ9
๐ŸŒธ10๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ11
๐ŸŒธ12
๐ŸŒธ13
๐ŸŒธ14
๐ŸŒธ15
๐ŸŒธ16
๐ŸŒธ17
๐ŸŒธ18
๐ŸŒธ19
๐ŸŒธ20๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ21
๐ŸŒธ22
๐ŸŒธ23
๐ŸŒธ24
SEASON 2
โœจ1
โœจ2
โœจ3
โœจ4
โœจ5
โœจ6
โœจ7
โœจ8
โœจ9
โœจ10โœจ
โœจ11
โœจ12
โœจ13
โœจ14
โœจ15
โœจ16
โœจ17

๐ŸŒธ3

450 8 0
Door mixerarmy1

Knocking up woke me up in the morning. I opened the doors and saw our manager and producer.
- Goshhh it's 6am. Whyyyy..
- Good morning girls! Wake up there's no time to sleep. You need to prepare for awards.- she was sooo excited.
Perrie was laying in bed  like dead while me, Leigh-Anne and Jesy were like zombies.
- So you will move to BTS house in tomorrow's evening. Is this ok with you? - our manager talked like she drunk 10 cups of espresso.
- Amm.. yeah I guess..- Jesy said.
- Ok so now MOVE MOVE MOVE, you have to hurry up, there's a lot of work to do! - producer was clapping his hands.
- Come on.. relax,- I said
- Jeeeeeeezz are u alright?- Perrie stood up.
And we started getting ready to go to do some rehearsals.

* Third person POV*
It was 10am and BTS boys were still sleeping. You knoow.. after party and blah blah.  While RM got a phone call from CEO of Big hit.
Rm: BOYS WAKE UPPP,- he started running to the their rooms.
Jk: What the fuck Namjoon-Hyung?
S:Yeah what's happening?
They all looked so confused and seemed like after veryyy good party.
RM:CEO of Big Hit is coming.
V: shit.
Jm: Did we do something that I don't remember yesterday?
Rm: we will know when he will come.
___________________
CEO: Good morning boys. How are u today?
Jk: Don't ask please.
Everyone started laughing.
CEO: Oh as I see the after party was good. Btw that show was great, the ratings were super high.
J: So why are u here?
CEO: Oh right. I want to tell u some plans. First of all Little mix are moving to you  in tomorrow evening.. Is it clear? During the day time, I recommend you to watch some videos of them, you know interviews,mv and setra, to not look stupid when you will meet them.
Tae:

Jk:

Jm:

J:

Suga:

Rm:

J-hope:

CEO: What?
Jm: It would be better with TWICE OR MAMAMOO instead of them.
Jk: No Jimin...We just thought that they will come after maybe few weeks.
J: Romantic dinner? Huh?
Jh: They aren't even idols.
Everyone started complaining and everything become so chaotic.
CEO: Woah woah woah guys stop. Listen, yeah I know they are European, their sing another kind of music and so on. But in person they are similar to you. You'll see. Working with them will be amazing, I'm sure. Trust me. Besides that, Mixers and Army are the only two fandoms that are friends and support each other. Army love Little mix. So yeah. Respect them too.
Everyone were so quiet.
CEO: Ok so now I have to go. I will meet u soon. Good luck for tonight boys!
BTS: Bye bye.

Rm: Let's go guys,we have to prepare for MAMA.
Jm: Ahhhhh I don't want to go anywhere.
Jk: Me too Jimin Ssi. - said Jungkook by hugging Jimin.
Rm: ah come on stop it.
Everyone started laughing.

______________
* MAMA Awards *
* Jungkook POV*
We finally came to the red carpet . There was a lot of idols,fans, cameras and journalists. Completely chaos.
- KOOKIE WE LOVE U!
- I PURPLE YOU JK!
- LISKOOK (no hate, I just used it that's all
XD) ahh.
Im always shipped with some one.
That's what I heard from ARMYs.
We stood on the red carpet to take some photos.

And behind us I heard women talking in Korean with very strong accent.
I turned my head as did the other members and saw Little mix.

These women are insane. Especially the one who stands on the left. Hot.
My eyes met Jimin's and he was biting his lips while looking at the curvy one.
- Oh Jimin ssi, are you alright? - I laughed.
Jm:  shhhh.. - he wispered and giggled.
We went to give some interviews but I still couldn't take my eyes of her. Secretly ofc.

*Jade POV*
We were posing, but I noticed BTS and my eyes automatically started searching for  Jungook. When I finally found him, our eyes met. I smiled to him and guess what?

.

YES HE SMILED BACK. Oh gosh he's waking up an ARMY in me.

- JADEKOOK JADEKOOOK JADEKOOK!- Fans started screaming.
V started hiting Jungkook's shoulder annoyingly and he immediately started laughing by looking surprised .I was red like a fucking tomato. Great Jade great.

* Show time*
As you know all of the artists sit together in a blocked off section during the awards. So we had to sit with BLACKPINK. I saw BTS sat diagonally. I was trying my best to not to look at Jungkook and don't look suspicious, but girls were teasing me. Thanks God in English,so I bet no one understood haha.
________________
Ok so only half of the show has left, that means we will perform soon. Yep, we're closing the show. Fun right? Bts won almost all awards and gave incredibly good performance. Suddenly I felt Perrie bumping me and pointing at the hosts of awards ,who were coming to us.
Let the party begin..

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

76K 2.1K 68
- ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ. ยฉ๏ธ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง__
43.8K 1.2K 35
Tessa lives in a world where soulmates aren't just a romantic saying, they're part of her reality. Everyone has a soulmate but not everyone finds the...
147K 4K 28
Opposites Don't Attract โWe're the complete opposite, how would we fall in love?โž COMPLETED Awards: First Place - PCAwards2018 First Place - Whistle...
291 20 8
jeon jeongguk's got the biggest crush on his older roommate, park jimin. that is, until he learns something about his roommate that makes him doubt h...