Six Skeletons and The Waitress

Από ItsSwapPapyrus

A picture perfect family hides the fact that your life is filled with manipulation and abuse. When you move a... Περισσότερα

1. Moving Away
2. Cute Monsters
3. Guests, but you stay in your room.
4. Red
5. Oh no
6. Brother, Dear
7. Honeybee *
8. Swap!Muffet's Bakery.
9. Sealed with a Kiss
10. Spider Dance
11. Skeleton Cookies
12. Boss
13. Trust Me
14. Kidnap and kidnapper
15. Behind the Scenes
16. Little Miss
17. wake up call
18. Red & Stretch
19. Drunk Skeletons pt1
20. Drunk Skeletons pt2
21. Blueberry
22. Ambassador
23. A good time**
24. Little Shell
25. Black Tea
26. Welcome to. . .
27. A Day with Edge
28. Six Skeletons pt1
29. Six Skeletons pt2
30. Sunday Morning
31. Spiders & Anime
32. Agile the Spider
33. A surprised phone call
34. Brother, dear
35. As it Is.
36. Walls of Bones
37. lowercases
38. Under the rug
39. The Park
41. Anger
42. Monster Alcohol
43. Songs for Shots
44. In These Words
45. Capture the Human
46. Interlude
47. Black and Mutt

40. Red & Edge

4.1K 228 150
Από ItsSwapPapyrus

Author's note: short chapter. . . I'm sorry! I promise the next chapter will be longer:)!
As for the poll, option D won!
——————————————————————————

The chilly wind never dampened the mood. Huddling close to to each other to preserve warmth, you jogged towards the cafe. Nose, cheeks and chin pink from the cold wind kissing your skin. The small bell chime greeting you while you entered. A soft sigh of relief coming from the skeletons behind you as you rubbed your palms together. Blowing hot air into them. Sans nodded at the two, leaving to go order something hot for each skeletons and you while Red easily maneuvered past people and into a lonesome booth at the end. Blinking tiredly, you slipped into the right while Stretch and Red sat in front of you.

Taking off Red's jacket, you leaned back with a sigh. Basking in the warmth of the cafe, the soft murmur of those around you and the smell of coffee filling the air.

Red's phone buzzed in his pockets, making you jump from your serene headspace. He snickered softly, gesturing to the left of his jacket.

after handing him his phone, Sans returned and sat next to you. "wasn't sure what you liked, so I got you tea." he said, lowering the four-cup tray holder and handed the large drinks to Stretch and Red, the former typing on his phone.

"creamer?" Stretch asked - Sans shoved his hand into his pocket and dropped seven creamers on the smooth surface. A grin on his mouth as Stretch rolled his eyelights, taking three. He paused, looking up at Sans once again. "sugar?"

"yes, honey?" Sans replied, snickering at the line between Stretch's brows. You perked up at this, a playful grin appearing on your redden lips.

"Yeah, babe?" You call, tilting your head a bit. The same grin widening when Stretch's skull began to colour that brilliant orange as you wrapped your hands around the cup. Your palms practically melting into the heat.

Stretch grumbled and snatched the sugar packets from Sans' outstretched hand. Trying to force down the embarrassed show of colour. He lifted the container to his teeth and took a sip - lightly cringing at the heat but otherwise was content with his drink.

Red was still on his phone, typing down his words with a few buttons on the flip phone. He reached over and gulped the coffee - no reaction to the heat or ... anything, really.

"Was that straight black coffee?" You ask, turning to Sans. He dumped two creamers into his own drink and one packet. Shrugging his shoulders.

"probably. can you be-leaf he can stomach it?" He said, his grin widening once again. You narrowed your eyes at him as his grin curled.

Red glanced up, his sharp teeth pulling into an amused smirk. He typed a few more sentences before flipping his phone closed, shoving it into his pants pockets and leaned against the table.

"c'mon, it ain't bad - surely ya could stomach it if ya wanted ta."

Stretch shook his head, lowering the sweetened coffee from his teeth. "can't use it twice."

"Yeah, that's cheating." You say, taking a sip of the tea. Earl grey, apparently.

Red chuckled, looking at his empty cup before looking up. "boss just called, said that he'll return to the house soon."

"already? ... okay."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"are you okay, sweetie?" A voice spoke up to your right. You flinched at the closeness and leaned back, trying to regain some personal space from the elderly woman.

"W-what?" You stutter, pursing your lips into a thin line. Concern clearly visible on her face, she glanced to where Stretch, Red and Sans left off too, leaving you alone for a bit.

"Your eye.. not to mention your limp. . . If you need assistance to get away from them, I can cause a distraction." She says softly, her pepper hair pulled back into a low ponytail. The wrinkles on her face seemed to deepen as she frowned and glared at the distant skeletons.

"My... eye?" You mutter, touching the edges of the eyepatch with the tips of your fingers. Your one visible eye widen. "Oh, no no! It's fine! They-they didn't cause this." You say, gesturing to your beaten up form. An uneasy smile appearing on your lips as you scratched your cheek.

"Oh, no. They brainwashed you, didn't they, sweetie?" She frowned, gently grasping your arm - you jerked at the unknown feeling and yanked your arm away, breath quickening.

"No! They aren't like that-"

"Sweetie, you're going to hurt yourself if you move too fast." She warned, standing up and helping you to your feet. You flinched at her touches and slapped her hands away - the image of Josh appearing in front of your eyes.

"No! I'm okay! They did-didn't do anything to me b-but help me." You whisper, flushing with heat gathering over your eyes. Your vision began to blue as tears began to well up.

"Honey.. you're traumatized. They have you under their spell, come with me and I'll get you the help you need."

The help you need. Didn't Joseph said the very same thing last year? A sharp pain shot up the nape of your neck and to the back of your head, making you hiss softly and dig your fingertips over the continuous shot of pain.

The lady gasped loudly, her hands wrapping around your arm to hold you up — but you slapped her away. "Get away from me!" You shouted, unable to stop the tears from staining your face. How much had you cried today?

How weak were you?

The elderly lady spluttered in surprise, holding her hand close to her chest as if you actually shot her. Her clear blue eyes widen in shock at your sudden outburst.

You didn't want to rely on the others, you didn't want to be weak anymore.. but when Red suddenly appeared by your side, you couldn't help but sink into his comforting presence. Trying to calm your breathing as his words of spite flew over your head and to the elderly lady who wanted to 'help' you.

His arm wrapped around your shoulders, grounding you, then whispered for you to hold on tightly. He briefly glanced over at Stretch and Sans before going through a shortcut.

Feeling dizzy, you held onto red. Your eyes tightly shut and feeling the bile rise up your throat. You turned away and threw up, comforting circles traced over your back as you heaved and gasped.

"shit, sorry baby." Red cursed underneath his breath. "forgot ya ain't used ta shortcuts."

You shook your head lightly, wiping the saliva from the corner of your mouth. Wrinkling you're nose when your stomach twisted. "...water.."

"got it." Red murmured, popping away and appearing a second later with a glass of water. You took it from his hand and drank it down greedily. Tears welling in your eyelashes at the slight burn and nasty taste.

"hey, hey.." Red spoke softly, lifting your face by your chin after you lowered the glass. His smile was tensed and he had sweat over his crown. "babygirl, yer okay. nuthin' gonna hurt you here."

He chuckled hurmourlessly, running his phalanges through your hair. "ya catch a lot of bad attention, eh?"

You blew a soft raspberry, gently removing his hand and glanced around the room you were in.

"oh." You whisper, wrinkling your nose at Edge — he sat on the couch, legs crossed at the knees as he examined the two of you whilst tapping his arm. His brow raised high, the deep crimson eyelights in his sockets switching from you to the bike on the floor.

Flushing, you covered your face with the glass. Muttering haste apologies.

"CLEAN IT UP." He says, nearly barking out the order - his brows furrow deepened with an angry flush. "AND EXPLAIN THAT WOUND."

"boss-"

"SHUT IT." He hissed, pushing himself off the couch and took three large steps towards you. You cowered, his height easily towering s you as he roughly grabbed your chin and forced you to look up at him. The light tears sticking to your eyelashes glinting against the artificial light, he scowled and held up a hand — you flinched, nearly tripling over your untied shoelaces it wasn't for Edge's fast reflects

"A CLUTZ AS ALWAYS." Edge said, a low growl at the end of his words as he slowly untied the knot behind your head.

"boss, dammit!" Red snapped, grabbing your arm and pushed your behind him. The eyepatch hanging by a threat in Edge's fingers. "she ain't havta explain anythin'."

"I AM MERELY ... CURIOUS." He replied, examining the eyepatch.

covering your eye, you pursed your lips and held onto Red's and, making him look over his shoulder. He scoffed at the shake of your head.

"HUMAN-" Edge spoke, lowering the eyepatch to examine you. His red pinpricks "YOU HAVE A BIT EXPLAINING TO DO."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

979 26 17
The monster realm was much different than the human one, with that separation it was hard to get along and soon a war started, families died, monster...
503K 12.3K 47
[Completed] [[Lemon and Swear Warning]] [2019 Jan Note: This book dates back to 2017, where my grammar and spelling checks weren't efficient due to m...
31.3K 1.5K 27
Y/N, meets a new coworker that changes her life forever. A monster, doing his best to make a living after moving out of the underground. Sans is this...
115K 6.7K 47
Cover artist: punny-puntasy ! (TOLD IN YOU/YOUR) A reaper, a few gods, and a bunch of skeletons. The life of a reaper wasn't boring to her, everyda...