sunflower, vol. 6 โ† แตสณแตƒแต–สฐโฑแถœ แต—...

By -isaaclahey

just a little brown girl trying to help you make anything you want so that you can make your sto... More

๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐™‚๐™„๐™๐™Ž
[1] making a gif
[2] how to make a manip gif without photoshop
[3] how i currently make manip gifs
[4] gif collage
[5] netflix promo gif
๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™Ž
[1] icarus falls
[2] gorgeous
[4] scattered letters
[5] changing eye color
[6] summer loving
๐™Š๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™
[1] how to download fonts
[2] different texts and emojis

[3] magazine cover

1.6K 37 1
By -isaaclahey

Okay so I made this so it would look like a magazine cover, I hope it came out that way lol. Also you can find a replay of this on my picsart: irwinnova. I'm going to be posting a lot of my old covers on there so you can check out my profile and let me know if you want tutorials of anything on there!
Also I made this on my iPad so sorry if it looks different, I think it'll still be easy to follow!

First we start off with this background, which I found in the stickers in picsart. I think I just searched clouds and it was the first option haha.

Then I got this png, I'll be showing how to download pngs in a section of my "EXTRAS" chapter.

Then to make it blend in with the background more I made it grainy with the noise filter and made it a little pinker with colors 4 in the pop art section.

Then I added a shadow cause I just liked it lol and it might make it look more like a photoshoot picture.

Then I added a border, which this one is actually a Polaroid from stickers and put it around the picture.

Then I got all my fonts, the first one is roomfer, the second is Ariel italic, and the third is barcodefont.

Then i put the sunflower text there and clicked background who puts the font back there and then erased the other fonts poking out.

Then I added the rest and lowered the opacity to make it blend in with the background more!

And there you go! That's it!

Lol I hope this looks like a magazine cover. Anyways as I said earlier you can watch a replay of how to make this on picsart! My username is: irwinnova

Thanks for checking this out! Let me know if you have any requests or if you have any questions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
20.7K 1.6K 40
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
66.8K 3.1K 73
โค๏ธ