✓ name game ミ kendall knight

Por oxangejuice

"i say now let's play a game i betcha I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name." or you'll see the big time l... Mais

NAME GAME
act one
home sweet home
you've got fans
boyfriends
live
fake date... again
merry christmas
girlfriend
let's go to the beach
songwriter of the year
reality spotlight
backstabbed
momma bear
prom
worldwide
single life
bridesmaides
rockstar
strikeout
i'm no superman
two can keep a secret
moving out
act two
welcome back big time... again
double
ken doll
heartbreak city
adventures in babysitting
twenty-four karat magic
camp camp
it's not you... it's me
act three
breakup song
television show
mr. moneybags
crusin'
big time romance
hello im screaming aka kendall is gonna know gabriela irl

winner winner

10K 379 230
Por oxangejuice

BIG TIME CONTEST

IT WAS often these days that Lucy caught Gabriela staring out the window.

"Thinking of Kendall." Lucy joked.

Gabriela didn't say anything because she was.

"Gabriela." Lucy called.

She stepped in front of Gabriela who looked up at her.

"Are you seriously thinking about Kendall right now?"

Gabriela sighed, "Do you like him?" Lucy asked.

Gabriela poked her lip out and sipped her tea.

"Gabriela."

She sighed, "I still think he's hung up on Jo and I've never even had a boyfriend before. What would I know about a guy liking me?"

"Aw." Lucy smiled.

She walked over to Gabriela and hugged her, "Let me tell you something. It's the way he looks at you, I've seen it."

"Jo is still my friend."

"And I'm pretty sure if she were here she'd tell you it's okay."

Gabriela rested her head in the palm of her hand.

Someone knocked on their door, "I'll get it." Lucy said.

She opened it and smiled, "Kendall!"

Gabriela opened her eyes wide.

"I need to talk to Gabriela."

"Nice to see you, Kendall." Lucy said, "Gabriela, it's Kendall."

She slowly stood up from the chair and walked towards the door.

"Can we talk?"

She nodded and shut the door behind her.

"I talked to my friend again." Kendall said, "He's going to ask out the not-so-new girl."

"That's great." She smiled.

"But not yet though."

"Huh?"

"His friends decided to call off dating, so he stupidly decided to join. He also doesn't know if the not-so-new girl likes him."

"He would know if he would ask."

"He's scared."

"Of?"

"Rejection."

Gabriela sighed. She crossed her arms and pressed her back against the door.

"That's going to suck Kendall, but the sad part is, rejection is inevitable, but once again it doesn't hurt to be straightforward."

Kendall nodded.

Because she wasn't wrong. There was a fifty/fifty chance of Gabriela rejecting him.

"Do you want to get a smoothie?" He asked.

"Sure."

____________________

IT HAD been exactly a month later and all four boys had dates due to the fact that they were told so by the infamous magazine, Pop Tiger.

Gabriela found out the next day when she had gotten a smoothie with Kendall.

But of course, "it doesn't mean anything".

Gabriela sat in her apartment alone as Lucy had gone out to get inspiration for her new song.

There was a knock on her door and she went to answer it, Kendall stood before her with a boy with him... a boy on a leash.

"Where's your date?" She asked.

"This is my date and his name is Bobby." Kendall said, "So, will you- hang out with me until today's show over."

"Sure. I've got nothing else to do."

She shut the door behind her and the three of them headed to the boys' apartment.

As soon as they were inside Bobby looked at the slide.

"Is that the Big Time Rush awesome swirly slide?" Bobby asked.

Kendall smiled, "Yep. Want to go down it?"

Bobby didn't even answer, he went down the slide anyway.

"I could live in that thing." Bobby said, "I'm serious. Throw a couple pillows up in here, and I'm good."

"Is there anything else you want to do?" Gabriela asked, "Besides going down the slide."

"Horsey-back ride!" He shouted and jumped on Kendall's back.

Katie trailed into the living room, "Hey, if mom asks, I'm in the park."

"'Kay."

Bobby hopped off Kendall's back, "Woah. Who was that?"

"My sister Katie."

"Dude, hook me up."

"No, you won a date with me, not my sister."

Bobby didn't back down, "You brought her along for our date. Now, I want to date your sister. She's schmokin' hot!"

"Schmokin'?" Gabriela questioned.

"Let's go."

Bobby grabbed both of their hands and tried to drag them out of the room. Which didn't work because two sixteen-year-olds could definitely hold back an eleven-year-old.

They finally got Bobby settled into a chair.

He might not be as strong but he definitely had a lot of willpower.

"I want to go to the park to meet your sister."

"No."

It was back and forth between the two of them.

"Look, you said my sister was "schmokin' hot," and that upsets me, so now we're gonna play Big Time Rush's favorite video games."

Bobby stood from his chair, "No, not meeting your sister upsets me, and you two are taking me to the park now, 'cause I don't think that Pop Tiger would like to hear I had the worst date ever."

Bobby began to wail as the assistant for the magazine walked into the room.

"Hey, it's picture time."

"We're going to the park."

It didn't take long for them to find Katie in the park.

They began playing horseshoes.

"Maybe Katie will reject him and he'll go back to lovin' all over you." Gabriela joked.

Kendall gently pushed her as Bobby did his best to get Katie's full attention.

"See that, Katie? You're gonna have to pick me up for carrying around these guns."

"Oh, yeah, they will."

Bobby ran off to pick up the rest of the horseshoes that were thrown.

"Please let me go now."

"It's just for the day, and he's got to have a great time so we can move up Pop Tiger's cover ladder mega something. Please."

Katie looked up at Gabriela, "I know nothing, really, just stick it to the man." Gabriela said.

Katie looked back over to Bobby who was making his way back over.

"Do not leave me alone with him."

"Say, Kendall, why don't you get this lady and I some smoothies?"

Gabriela grabbed the money from his hand, "You can't buy two smoothies with two dollars."

"I'll tell the Pop Tiger lady our date was awesome."

"Smoothies, it is."

Before dashing off, Gabriela reassured Katie that they wouldn't be gone far or too long.

The line was a little longer than expected.

So when the two of them returned, each with a smoothie in hand, they saw Katie sitting alone.

"Where's Bobby?" Kendall asked.

"Well, first he tried to kiss me, then I threatened to punch him, then he tried again, then I did punch him, then I told him to get lost, and he did."

"He's gone?"

Before any other questions were asked the assistant came over to check on Kendall and Bobby.

"Hey, where's Bobby?" She asked, "You boys are a huge new market for Pop Tiger, so we are really excited about this playdate with you two."

"Where isn't Bobby?" Kendall said.

"You didn't lose him, did you?"

"Bobby went to the bathroom." Gabriela said, "All this fun time the two are having, Bobby just keeps drinking smoothies. It's filling him right up."

"But just out of curiosity, what would happen if one did lose their Pop Tiger date?" Kendall asked.

"Oh, well, the magazine would have to distance itself from a public relations scandal like that, so I guess Big Time Rush would be banned from Pop Tiger for life."

"Good thing I didn't lose him."

"Well, since he's in the bathroom, we will go get photos of the other guys on their dates." She said, "Can you and Bobby meet is at the pool in fifteen minutes?"

"Thirty minutes? Perfect. Bobby and I will see you in one hour."

"Okay."

"Hey, I just want to make sure you dogs don't mess up your dates." Gustavo said walking over.

"Too late." Katie said.

"I didn't lose him."

"He just can't take rejection." Gabriela said, "Or no as an answer."

"Do you know what Pop Tiger will do if they find out we've lost a kid?"

"Yes," Kendall smiled, "they will ban us from the magazine."

"They'll van is from the magazine? That is way worse than what I thought. We have got to find that kid."

They made their way to the Palm Woods and finding Bobby wasn't an easy task.

"Don't panic." Kendall said, "There's still plenty of time to find him, and we just have to find him, and-"

He turned and faced the assistant along with the cameraman.

"There you are. Time for that date photo. Where's Bobby?"

"We don't know." Gustavo said and passed out.

"We don't know because- because-"

"Hide and seek." Gabriela said, "He's just so good at hiding."

"Yeah, that's what we're doing." Gustavo said, "Hide and seek. That is the game that we're playing, and it is fun."

"And don't you worry, 'cause we're gonna find the little funster's hiding spot." Kendall said.

The assistant smiled, "I love it! This'll be great in next month's spread. Get some photos of Kendall looking for Bobby."

While taking the photos Gabriela walked off heading upstairs into the boys' apartment.

She knocked on top of the slide.

"No one's home."

She stuck her head inside the slide, "Come out."

He huffed and came on the slide, sitting on its edge.

Gabriela pulled a chair forward and sat in front of him.

"Two things, what you did to Katie was wrong and whenever we see her again you're going to apologize. Secondly, rejection sucks. I was just telling my friend a month ago the same thing."

"How do you get over it?"

"Like everything else, it takes time, but you have to know that no means no." She said, "Katie didn't want to kiss you and she made it clear the first time, and you proceeded to try and kiss her again. If no is someone's answer, stop whatever you're doing."

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize to me. You have to apologize to Katie and Kendall for running off."

Bobby nodded, "Now... we have to come up with a good story so Kendall doesn't get in trouble." Gabriela said, "Hop back in the slide."

As Gabriela's story came together she heard the door creak open.

Her only two quick options were to hide or stand in place.

So she ducked behind the kitchen counter.

Peaking up she saw the assistant and the photographer standing in the middle of the room.

Soon Gabriela heard Kendall, Katie, and Gustavo calling both her name and Bobby's.

"You did lose him, didn't you?"

"No."

"Really? Well, then tell me all about your date with Bobby."

Soon the oven dinged.

Gabriela stood up, "Kendall and Bobby had such a great time today. They had horsey-back rides, played Big Time Rush's favorite games and they went to the park to play with Kendall's baby sister, Katie."

She held two wrapped sandwiches in her hand.

"Bobby also really enjoyed the awesome swirly slide."

She hit the top of the slide and Bobby came down the slide.

"Kendall also made sandwiches for the two of them to enjoy and he asked me to come here to make brownies."

Gabriela smiled and tossed Kendall his sandwich.

Kendall smiled her way.

"He doesn't look happy." The assistant said.

"Well, as I- Kendall said if he'd just apologize to Katie, maybe..."

"He can have one dance with me at the party."

"Holy schamoley! I'm sorry, Katie. I really am."

Bobby then jumped on Kendall's back, "And thanks, Kendall, for the best date ever."

"Did you write down about him having the best date ever?" Gustavo asked.

"Okay, well, let's get a photo, and then let's get to the party."

____________________

KENDALL AND Gabriela walked back to her apartment from the party.

Which was pretty lackluster, but it was a party for a kids magazine, a popular kids magazine, but a kids party nonetheless.

The two of them stood in front of her door.

"You really helped me today." Kendall said.

"When don't I help?" She joked.

"I'm being serious." He said, "I do not know where I'd be without you."

"Aw, Kendall." Gabriela smiled and hugged him, "Stop being soft."

Kendall squeezed her back.

He was going to do. He was gonna do.

Gabriela pulled away from the hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Kendall."

"Gab?"

Gabriela faced him.

He quickly, but somehow gracefully grabbed each side of her face and just stood there.

His lips were slightly parted. He had gotten extremely close to her face, but she didn't seem to back down or off from what was happening.

The two of them only kept each other's gaze. A million thoughts going through both of their minds.

Kendall finally decided to lean in and soon Gabriela could feel his breath on top of her lips, but still not even touching just yet.

It felt as if someone had finally pushed him. Kendall kissed her.

a double for ya
i deleted an episode because ms. gabi is not in it that much

bye bye homies

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

117K 2.7K 109
"♪ You're the only one that rocks my world My cover girl... ♪" In which two best friends have feelings for each other, that even their friends know...
154K 2.3K 20
Talk about a first impression. Hannah Walker, rising actor, first met Kendall Knight of Big Time Rush when he soaks her in water in the Palm Woods lo...
4K 102 5
― ❝ Okay focus! Andi and Big Time Rush are not in a spy movie.❞ ❝ Being in a spy movie would be cool though.❞ OR ―❝ in which andi and the boys fi...
418K 6.5K 60
( UNDER EDITING ) "it's like i'm falling in love all over again!" in which! two best friends reconnect after one leaves to pursue their music dreams...